Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Returning user

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll gold
  ok
View Results

Tiggen_Nomir

Lonely Browser

11,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:23 am
I am a returning user looking for new friends on this site.

I need to update the profile since the name change.

I am 25 years old, I am an amatuer Graphics Designer, I was in college to be a video Game Designer but my school kicked me out due to work getting in the way.

I Have a Roleplaying Guild I am trying to Launch, Chaos Creation. Seeking to make it the biggest project on Gaia after this guild...It is a dream I had when the Guilds were originally released before my original account, and Mule were hacked[and the Gaian economy was not so inflated]

Please feel free to Message me, add me and Join my guild, All Ideas are welcome.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:57 pm
So tell me more about your Chaos Creation guild idea. Good luck with it!  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Tiggen_Nomir

Lonely Browser

11,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:11 am
JoyRose

Initially this an an Open Forum RPG for members to create their own worlds and storylines that can either corelate or remain completely separate, as we grow, active worlds will be given their own subforums to make existing in them more exapnsive. and as members wish to run their own ideas Sub-forums will be created that will allow them to create Worlds with more structure and a more streamlined course of events...these worlds can include worlds that already exist[known planets, Movies, Television series, Anime], Completely original worlds, and as limited[business, single city] or expansive[multiple galaxies if need be].

Over All point of this is to give people a Chance to dedicate a forum to an idea, garner attention to it to see if they can make it successful before opening a Guild to it.

If it gets big enough that they feel they cannot organize everything into a single forum section, and choose to open a guild I want to hold Contests to earn money to assist them in making their Guild what they need, and give members chances to be rewarded for their hard work at having fun on the guild as a whole  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:56 pm
Tiggen_Nomir
JoyRose

Initially this an an Open Forum RPG for members to create their own worlds and storylines that can either corelate or remain completely separate, as we grow, active worlds will be given their own subforums to make existing in them more exapnsive. and as members wish to run their own ideas Sub-forums will be created that will allow them to create Worlds with more structure and a more streamlined course of events...these worlds can include worlds that already exist[known planets, Movies, Television series, Anime], Completely original worlds, and as limited[business, single city] or expansive[multiple galaxies if need be].

Over All point of this is to give people a Chance to dedicate a forum to an idea, garner attention to it to see if they can make it successful before opening a Guild to it.

If it gets big enough that they feel they cannot organize everything into a single forum section, and choose to open a guild I want to hold Contests to earn money to assist them in making their Guild what they need, and give members chances to be rewarded for their hard work at having fun on the guild as a whole

That sounds awesome! We're planning to open a role-playing subforum here in NSTG in the next several months. I'm very excited!  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Tiggen_Nomir

Lonely Browser

11,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:56 pm
JoyRose
Tiggen_Nomir
JoyRose

That sounds awesome! We're planning to open a role-playing subforum here in NSTG in the next several months. I'm very excited!

I would love to get some assistance and Partner with NSTG to Get use my Guild as an official Roleplaying Location for the NSTG. But I am a Noob in the present system[even if I was here when guilds were first released...and need a Severe Face Lift for the unkept promises to the GGN on the part of Changing management.] and not going to be trusted to do so by the veterans running the NSTG.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:18 pm
Tiggen_Nomir
JoyRose
Tiggen_Nomir
JoyRose

I would love to get some assistance and Partner with NSTG to Get use my Guild as an official Roleplaying Location for the NSTG. But I am a Noob in the present system[even if I was here when guilds were first released...and need a Severe Face Lift for the unkept promises to the GGN on the part of Changing management.] and not going to be trusted to do so by the veterans running the NSTG.

When you are up and running you should definitely contact our captain or a vice captain about partnering with NSTG. It could very well work out for both guilds!  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Tiggen_Nomir

Lonely Browser

11,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:32 pm
JoyRose
Tiggen_Nomir
JoyRose
Tiggen_Nomir
JoyRose

When you are up and running you should definitely contact our captain or a vice captain about partnering with NSTG. It could very well work out for both guilds!

I am thinking about paying for the advertising for my guild to get some attention to it also. but I need a new Banner...i have a request thread for it, but no artist is paying mind to it  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:35 am
Welcome (back) to Gaia and welcome to the NSTG!  

Ainar Vladimir Fett

Dapper Genius

7,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items