Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Explain your name Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeadPoet115

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:49 pm
Ok explain your s/n

i came up with Bladedemondrake..from three words Blade= i like swords...........Demon= demons are pretty interesting sometimes........drake= dragons are awesome

and my new s/n CrowofHeaven........b/c the Crow is said to carry the souls to the next life...and im a christian so like Crow of Heaven..carries the souls to Heaven

yep yep  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:16 pm
My name on gaia is videogamesupermaster cause that is my nickname it is a long story of victorys.  

DanPro05

fairy_goddess08

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:27 pm
my s/n GothiPyro08 mean's ...............................gothic= i wanna be gothic, Pyro= i am a big Pyro and 08 that's wen i get out of hell (skool)!! and4 gaia i love fairies and it would be kool to be a goddess and same w/ the 08 part!!!

x_x Chelsea x_x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:10 pm
Mine is really simple. ccg: Stands for many things. But for me it stands for credit card generator.  

ccg1232009

DeadPoet115

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:27 pm
ccg1232009
Mine is really simple. ccg: Stands for many things. But for me it stands for credit card generator.

huh? what ya mean? lol im so confused...me so dumb  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:46 pm
My name, according to an online dictionary is a Japanese verb meaning "to be stained" . . . .

I'm just morbid enough to like that neutral Plus I like the way it sounds.

My previous usernames were a reference to Dante (Ninth Hell) and a reference to a Plastic Tree song (Monophobic, the song is Monophobia).  

Casey Draws Stuff

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
  • Consumer 100

fairy_goddess08

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:47 pm
wow that's kool yah!!!!

x_x Chelsea x_x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:40 am
Websters is fun blaugh
Aegis----Latin, from Greek aigis, literally, goatskin, from aig-, aix goat; akin to Armenian ayc goat
1 : a shield or breastplate emblematic of majesty that was associated with Zeus and Athena
2: protection

well yeah I use the word Aegis cuz I'm the protector bizatches!

And Evo steems from Evolution as in the Mitsubishi Evolution which is usally called Evo...cuz Evo is the best car ever...yup ever...no I'm wrong it sucks but at the time like 2 years ago I thought it was awesome but now I use the same name for everthing....makes life easy.  

WaresTheBeef

Sonnestark

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:25 am
I was bored and wanted to freak people out 3nodding

By the way I'm the guild newbie yay!?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:14 am
you didn't freak anyone out. also talk about yourself in the introduce self.  

ccg1232009

Nitta

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:07 am
I got my name from the book, Memoirs of a Geisha. In the book, the main character lives in the Nitta Okiya, and I just liked the name.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:36 am
AnimeGuy = I like anime a lot and I'm a dude, so I was like meh I'll make my s/n AnimeGuy.
420 = I thought animeguy would be too plain so I decided to tac this on. Reason? I just like how 420 sounds, and yes I know what it means, lol. But yea I don't smoke pot.

So I've had AnimeGuy420 be all my s/n's over the past couple years online.  

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Klepto Nyaro

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:38 am
Since I was 14 my online name was Nyaromon. Nyaro for short was adapted when I was 16. Then this summer in california I stole some stuff from a hotel. Namely a towel, a roll of toilet paper, a Key Card, and a key card from another hotel that I wasn't at, but found in my hotel room. So Klepto Nyaro came to be  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:54 pm
Mine is pretty meaningless, I was bored sh*tless and the one I wanted was taken so I just sort of made this POS. you would think I would think of some weird crap since I sort of know some latin. But nah... I am not like that.

Sorry I am retarded.  

cherry haterade

belgarion0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:16 pm
well, belgarion is the main character in a book series i like, and the 0 becuase some gooberfond gaia first and used the name, so i put zero, as in 'prototype' or 'better than the others' sweatdrop  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff