Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
The Walking Dead Mafia!!! ~ Town Wins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JanJiz
Captain

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:11 pm
Artistic Wizard
JanJiz

You forgot one for Merle smile

"Ripping up your insides, attacking everyone you know, soon you'll be dead too."

I knew I was missing one somewhere XD thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:10 pm
Here are the Death Scenes in the running for the death scene contest. For some reason it looks like polls in guilds are currently not working. So to place your vote for the winner please send me a PM with the name of who's death scene you liked the most. ^_^

I will post the scenes on the front page as well for everyone to review. Also you do not have to be a player in this game to vote for who's death scene you liked the most. Anyone can vote! =)

Also the names put in as killers and the people dead will be random XD

Death Scene By Pandelic DJ:

It was a quiet night down in the prison yard. Everyone was doing their fair share to keep the zombies from tearing out their flesh. Each assigned a duty. Royal Condesce was assigned to patrol the basement, even though they were a bit creeped out by it. She took on the responsibility, not knowing someone was out to get them. The Governor was secretly awaiting for them, making little kinks on the nearby hollowed poles that stuck out of the walls. The sounds made Royal Condesce feel very uneasy. The scraping of metal against metal could be heard next, the unbearable sound put Royal Condesce on gaurd. Who was down here, and why were they making sounds. As she got closer, the sounds magnified. But it stopped all of a sudden when Royal Condesce turned the corner. No one was there, how could this be when the noise was coming from the direction they were following. Royal Condesce let out a scream, The Governor stabbed her strait in the back. A few people came running a little while after to see what had happened. But all that remained were guts and blood of Royal Condesce.

Death Scene for Merle by Elyralith :

Huddled in a dark corner of an abandoned bus, Flz shivers as the cool night wind comes in throught the broken window.
Which one would she rather suffer?
The brutel cold, or a chance of death?

As another gust of chilly air pushes the tattered cloak around her, Flz decides to go find some emergency blankets at the hospital she saw a block away.

Stumbling off the bus, she/he takes one shaking step at a time, and somehow makes it to the hospital unscathed.
However, Flz was as cold as ever, and she still had to make it to the storage room.

Eyes dilated and breath coming out it erratic puffs, Flz wildly searches for the blanket as visions of a bloody death and cruel rebirth from a nurse zombie take over his/her head.

Finally making it to the room after tripping over a few mutilated nurse zombies, Flz grabs a blanket and turns to leave.

Only to run into Merle.

"AH!!!!!"

She fell backwards, before blinking a bit before staring at Merle.

"Oh! Merle!? Where have you been? Your brother was looking for...."
She trailed off, eyes trained on the shiny blade attached to his arm,

The last word was accompanied by a slick thump and a silent prayer.
"You."

Death Scene writen by Dreaming over:

Ryo_Kazuka was watching television after a long day working at a bar. Who knew how many mixers he had shook. A then heard a strange sound, as if someone was laughing. A then turned around, but to his surprise, nothing suspicious was seen by him. Just then, he heard 'Now, American horror story'. He turned around and started to watch. Again, he heard a strange sound, only this time it was thuds. However, A was too absorbed and did not care. Another sound. This time, it was a 'Bzzt' sound. This time, A turned around, but saw nothing. As he continued watching AHS, he felt an immense pain in his abdomen. A turned around and saw a man. govanor continued stabbing A with the blood-stained chainsaw, and to A's horror, moved the chainsaw around while in his body. One could see the bones and heart through the gaps of A's wounds. As A fell down, she saw the killer switching off the chainsaw and licking the bloodstains of A. Ryo_Kazuka's vision turned blurry, bit by bit, and he fell into an eternal sleep, haunted by the killer's wrath.

Death Scene written by Violette Cielle :

As Shane looked out the dirty display window of the pharmacy, a cold tight knot formed in his stomach. He could see the getaway vehicle, a beat up old ford sitting there, waiting, keys in the ignition. But between the truck and the pharmacy there was a small swarm of walkers stumbling about, moaning and snarling. Shane's companions were still rummaging around looking for useful supplies in the already overturned and almost vacant pharmacy. Clutching his rifle tightly, he headed back towards the back room where the other's were filling up their bags. "We have to move out. Now," he said. "Walkers are crawling everywhere, take what you can and let's go!"

There were three of them on this particular supply run including bloodysword4 . They all looked out at the growing herd of walkers and someone muttered a swear. "The truck's not far, stay close, and move fast. We can take them," whispered bloodysword4 . Moments later they burst out the door and the walkers turned their rotted faces towards the noise. "Run!" yelledbloodysword4 . Shane knocked the head right off a walker that lunged at him, spilling it's nasty blood and goo all over. As soon as that one fell down another came at him and he used the base of his rifle to smash that one's head in. He was a fast and resourceful fighter and soon cleared a path to the truck where he jumped in and started the engine. The other two were not far behind. bloodysword4 was fighting off 2 walkers with her axe. The engine roared to life and the walkers turned their attention to the truck.

Shane backed the truck out as one of his companions jumped unto the tray, slicing at walkers with his machete.bloodysword4 was still halfway to the truck but the walkers were coming at the vehicle fast. "Run faster!" yelled Shane as the truck began to pull out of the parking lot and out into the road. A police man walker slammed up against the driver's side window and promptly got a shot in the head from the rifle. He saw [insert victim name] break free of some walkers and began chasing after the truck but too many walkers were swarming the truck by this time. "Come on! bloodysword4 Hurry!" yelled the guy on the tray as he hacked away at walkers. He held out his arm for bloodysword4 to grab.bloodysword4 threw the bag of supplies unto the tray and was about to try jumping onto the moving vehicle whenShane stepped on the accelerator as a line of walkers appeared ahead.

Looking at the rearview window as the walkers bounced up and off the front of the truck, [insert killer name] he saw bloodysword4 stumble and fall and was soon lost under a pile of snarling walkers with gnashing teeth. His companion on the tray screamed," Nooooooo!!! bloodysword4 !" Shane looked forward with a slight smirk on his lips.

Death Scene Written by Sparrow Puppy :

It was nearly midnight when Forever-Starz was walking home having spent hard hours trying to decipher some clues. At the entrance of an alley Forever-Starz heard the sound of a baby crying, and being the upstanding citizen she was, Forever-Starz went to investigate. At the end of the alley there was a fake baby doll. Forever-Starz was quite confused and even a bit worried.

All of a sudden evil laughter started to ricochet around the alley and Forever-Starz wondered if this was somebody’s lame attempt to try and scare her]. She walked back to the entrance only to find it sealed off. Forever-Starz was trapped!

When Forever-Starz turned around this time there was a figure standing in front of her with a whip curling from its hand. The figure was laughing maniacally, and chains flew out of the walls locking Forever-Starz in place. The Governor said to her, “You’ve been a naughty girl. Let’s teach you some obedience.”

You see, the Governor enjoyed the company of girls, and Forever-Starz had turned down an invitation to his hotel room. The Governor did not accept rejection well, and Forever-Starz had to pay. The Governor always got what he wanted.

The next morning Forever-Starz was found hanging naked and bloody from the chains in the alley with lashes all over her body.

Death Scene written by EphemeraI Bliss

'So many killings, so many...' Dreaming Over sighed in his mind as he walked up the steps with Flz to the front of their friend's door. The town was not the same after the bloody killings started happening: stores closed, people stayed home, and ominous weather loomed about.
"Elyralith!" Flz knocked on the door with the secret beat that signaled it was herself and not some other person. No answer.
"What the hell? She said meet her at this time. Hey, Elyralith!!" Dreaming knocked the door harder and the door groaned in pain as it opened slightly. The sound made a chill run up both Flz and Dreaming's spines, but it was the smell of rotten flesh that did the job of almost gluing their feet down on the ground.
Flz, being the strong independent woman she was, snapped out of it first, and kicked the door wide open. And at that instant Dreaming Over shrieked like a little girl, and ran for his dear life out onto the streets. There Elyralith was, hanging not far from the front door, half her head eaten and legs chewed halfway.

It was all too unfortunate...

Royal Condesce

momo-ai13

Captain tohru honda

Earthbound LoveGoddess

Pandelic DJ

Serethielle

Kusk Yutaka

Squizelp v2

Ryo_Kazuka

Astrenose

-Candii_Sweet-

Elyralith

bloodysword4

Dreaming Over

II Random Panda II

Hakayos Gift

St._Jimmy

xxLipGlossRomaNcexx

Violette Cielle

Fudgekitten

Artistic Wizard

Ephemerai Bliss

Dark_Aoekae

Vigoureux

Flz

Forever-Starz

GottaCodeFast

DatChanneh

Sparrow Puppy

XxStephy_BaybexX

Contest Voting will end on Sunday 9pm EST!  

JanJiz
Captain

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:16 pm
JanJiz
!

I'm guessing that you can't vote for yourself? xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:25 pm
Elyralith
JanJiz
!

xp  

Violette Cielle

Tipsy Vampire

JanJiz
Captain

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:26 pm
Elyralith
JanJiz
!

Lol.. XD

well it'll all be through PM so if you do no one would know except for me. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:27 pm
Violette Cielle
Elyralith
JanJiz
!

xp

xD heart  

kanxiaru

Hunter

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:28 pm
JanJiz
Elyralith
JanJiz
!

Lol.. XD

well it'll all be through PM so if you do no one would know except for me. blaugh
well they do now XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:52 pm
And again no one changed the [A] and [killer] ._.  

Dreaming Over

Sparkly Shopper

9,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Violette Cielle

Tipsy Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:30 pm
Man, do we only get to vote on one? lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:27 pm

Vote for me wink wink nudge nudge

Sparrow Puppy

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:43 am
hey guys^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:53 pm
Holy crap I won O.o

Are you guys insane, something obviously messed up.
Hehe.
Jk, jk!
Thank you guys heart

It would have been so funny if I was the only one who voted XD  

kanxiaru

Hunter

JanJiz
Captain

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:13 pm
Winner of the death scene contest is Elyralith! CONGRATS!

And I still haven't figured out what prizes to give the runner ups but ill figure it out soon XD

Also if your itching for another mafia game, sign ups for the next Mafia game will be held starting around tuesday. As a heads up this game may fill up fast so make sure you send in a requeat to join T3h Vending Guild if you aren't already a member, there are requirementa to join that guild so please read all the instructions and fill out the form corectly or you will be declined. If you have any questions please feel free to PM or quote me. Link to TVG is in my signature. Ill quote all of you guys once I post up sign ups in TVG for the game. Which will be a simple halloween Mafia game. Don't expect anything complicated. I've noticed a trend recently with our Mafia games and I'd like to start toning them down and make them more begginner friendly.

I hope you guys all join and have fun ^_^

Also I'm officially locking this thread. If you want to keep chatting and don't already know there's a Mafia Chat thread on the main page.

Thanks for making this another successful Mafia game! And hopefully many more to come!!

Royal Condesce

momo-ai13

Captain tohru honda

Earthbound LoveGoddess

Pandelic DJ

Serethielle

Kusk Yutaka

Squizelp v2

Ryo_Kazuka

Astrenose

-Candii_Sweet-

Elyralith