Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Ponymart! Come get plots brought to you by Pollack. (Open!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:59 pm

Hey all~ So it seems some of my ponies need to get dusted off and get out there for some roleplay!

That's where you come in. Want in? Yes? Great! Come on down~ 8D

My teepee!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:01 pm

Contact info yo:
I have more ponies than shown in this thread. Go ahead and see my teepee to look at all my babies. I'm open to plots with all of them. The ones who are in this thread are just my more active muses and or need plots the most.

I'm open to guild, aim, and thread roleplay as well as backround plots. So don't be afraid to poke me over anything!

Please if you see a pony who fits a plot that isn't in this thread don't be afraid to bring it up. I'm open to doing more than what's listed.

Aim: Pollflee
PM: Pollack

Please either quote me in this thread or pm me if you want a quick response. If you do poke me through Aim let me know who you are so I don't think you're one of the bots that keeps messaging me!

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:30 pm

User Image
Name: Aziza

Personality:
Aziza is a very sweet mare at heart. She's a bubbly mare who goes by the beat of her own drum, even if it's off key with most. She's a curious being, wanting to learn more about this strange land she's found herself in. She comes from a simple herd, with simple values and a farming/trading lifestyle. Thus not knowing much outside of this lifestyle she can be a oblivious and slow. Which she's by no means dumb. Aziza simply is having a case of extreme culture shock and becoming a tourist.

Without a mean bone in her body she can't really defend herself if she's ever in danger. This leads to her instead finding other ways of dealing with people than simply, "Come at them and they better like me or else I won't bother" she is more nurturing and accepting in her approach. She understands that every person has different needs and ways to deal with them and it's up to you to figure out how. She would take hugging, laughing about it then getting over conflict without another thought any day over holding a grudge. Fighting is also simply out of the question for her. She doesn't do it. She can't handle it and would run from any kind of fight brought up.

Loyal to a tee Aziza prizes family and close friends above all else as the greatest treasure in life. She'll work hard to keep them happy and healthy, even if it puts her second. Because of this loyalty she can become very determined to one goal, hell bent on finishing it or die trying. She figures you shouldn't accept any job you can't finish.

Coming from the desert she is naturally a resilient girl. Not only can she put in hard labor but those with harsher attitudes don't bother her a bit. She'll simply smile and ignore their comments or simply leave them be if they have nothing to offer her. Anger is not something she often feels, if she does it's over something majorly huge and most likely over someone hurting a person she holds dear.

Surprisingly coming from the desert Aziza has a way with plants. Course, she has been growing up taking care of the life giving date trees of her people. Still, even with the plants of Soquili she seems to be able to learn how to take care of them and under her care will have them flourish in no time. However healing...not so much. Though she is a unicorn Aziza really doesn't know how to use her powers at all. Perhaps minor cuts she will be able to heal on herself with great concentration, but that's about it. She is more into natural herbs and seeds to aid in healing than unicorn medicine.

Seeking:
1. Planting buddies!
Basically I want her to meet another soquili who also enjoys gardening as a hobby. Perhaps someone who can teach her more about the different plants and flowers around here since she doesn't really know anything about them.

2. What's an ocean?
In this roleplay I really want her to stumble up on a oceans. Being floored by the size of it Aziza most likely will be getting lost for days trailing up and down the coastline. Someone who lives in or by the sea could meet up with her, perhaps give her a tour, or simply run her off from their home.

3. What do you mean you can't heal!?
Aziza even though she is a unicorn doesn't really know how to use her powers for healing. I want her to meet someone who is hurt, sees her and runs up to her screaming that they need help. This could lead to Aziza panicking and helping the soquili to a real doctor.

4. YOU BROKE THE SEAL!!
Aziza why traveling around tends to stick her nose in things she really shouldn't. I would love for her wonder into a treasure hunter's dream place. Being an oblivious if not very lucky mare she'll be prancing along, looking at all the sights in this cave/tomb/thing why she is setting off any traps. I want an adventurer to find her why she's in the middle of doing this. They can flip their lid at the fact that she just set off everything. We'll go from there to see if they escape together or if this Soquili simply sigh and heads on into the cave/tomb why Aziza trails behind.

5. Anything else you can think of! I'd love to get her out and roleplay her more. Please note that at the end of most roleplays Aziza is going to try to get a item from whoever she meets to remember them by. Now if they give her said item or not is up to you. ^__^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:23 pm

User Image
Name: Kaia

Personality:
Kaia is different. She normally can not fit in to most settings weither they be harpy or normal. It is because of this she has become quite shy and stays in the corner most of the time, studying the others around the room in silence. When you can get her out of her shell long enough to speak she is calm and tries to be kind. Though her questions and general nerdiness may scare off the lot of people, if you do become her friend she can be very loyal and protective. She can loosen up around the right people, maybe even start to joke around and act silly, something that only people who have earned her full trust will be able to see.

But for as much as Kaia can be nice, if her buttons are pushed the right way she can snap and something that she likes to call her "harpy side" can come out and play. When she is in the state she is hot headed, snappy, calculating and in some cases ruthless. When she gets like this she'll storm off to go calm herself before coming back, it would be best if you didn't follow her when she does this, or you may end up with very scary harpini to deal with.

Seeking:
1. Here we see a nerd in her natural habitat
As the title hints Kaia is a HUGE nerd. She was born with a drive of knowledge in her by her father. This was only fueled when she found and moved in with him at a young age. Now as an adult she travels around studying the ruins of ancient people and different cultures. I would love for her to get a traveling buddy to nerd with on one of these trips to the ruins, or, simply someone to share stories with when back home. Either way, some huge nerding out will be happening in this roleplay.

2. Homg a harpy!?
Kaia is a half harpy offspring. However unlike most harpies she doesn't share the same anti-male views. She values equality and treating others with the same respect. Unlike her sister besides her headwings you can't really tell that she isn't a Flock harpy by looks alone. I want her to meet someone who sees her tale-tell winglets and tail feathers and freaks out. This can be someone who either has a fear of harpies or dislikes them.

3. Family time!
I know she has many family members out there. I want her to meet some of them~

4. What do I have to do to get you away?!
Kaia is the grand-daughter to the Angeni of hearts and also mated to a reformed rake. She's had plenty of experience dealing with those who like to wine and dine mares. Most of the time she can confuse and distract them enough that they stop bothering with her but I want Kaia to meet someone who just won't say no. Someone who thinks he's a casanova of his time. Getting this stallion to get that she isn't interested will be a test of her growing people skills and also a test on keeping her "Harpy" side under control.

5. Cats! Oh god why did it have to be cats!?
Kaia as a young filly on her own was attacked by a pure catwalker in her cat form. This has left lasting mental scars and a huge fear of felines that has plagued her for her whole life. I want someone who either is very close to a feline pet, or simply looks like one! Someone who can comfort her and perhaps help her (Slowly) ease over at least some of her fear.

6. Anything you can think of! Feel free to toss anything at little old Kaia here!

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:52 pm

User Image

Name: Issac

Personality:
Personality: Issac is a very strange fellow to most unless they get to know him. Generally he holds a carefree, cheerful way of looking at things. He lets others make a honest fuss about the little things, why he is the type to sit back in the corner to watch with a bag of popcorn. Issac is very childish, cracking jokes and being a drama queen in hopes that he can amuse the other person at least. He enjoys being the kind of a class clown in his group of friends. He is a good listener, after being the shoulder to cry on he'll do his best to make you see the light in the issues to make you feel better about it. When it comes down to it he just likes pleasing people, lives on it in fact. That energy he gets from it shines through him, the happier the people are around him, the more hyper he gets till he can't even keep his hooves still. Issac is also very flamboyant, easily going into his "I'm fab" mode to strut around and act like he is all that in a playful manner.

Issac can be serious, it only comes out though with the most dire of matters or if his family is in some sort of danger. He doesn't agree with lashing out or hurting people, but that does not mean he will not act as a wall or body guard if his large body can protect someone he loves till better help arrives. Words on the other hand he can say, if you push Issac too far he will in fact give you an earful of a lifetime.

Seeking:
1. Darling, what are you wearing?!
Issac has an eye for fashion. It's his passion and love. Being an artists creature when he sees someone that just simply doesn't go well...he has a hard time sitting back and not saying anything. He'll offer his services if the person wants them, otherwise he can simply stew but understand that if the person is happy with how they are that's fine.

2. A comforting hoof.
Issac is the type of fellow who'll sit back and let most cry on his shoulder. Does your hurting soquili simply need a new friend to comfort them and then cheer them up? Issac is your man.

3. Ugh, you're so annoying...
I want Issac to meet someone who doesn't enjoy his goofball attitude. I really want to see how he'll react to someone who takes a more serious look to life and gets annoyed by someone who is a bit over-the-top. This is pretty open ended since it can go anyway!

4. Are you a player?!
Issac has many of female friends, some of whom he spends a lot of time with. I want someone to notice these female friends and gets the wrong idea. I want them to call him out on it, giving him a lecture on morals and what-not before he stops them in their track. This could be plot growth for someone's soquili who simply jumps the gun, is a bit too harsh of a judge, or just someone who needs to learn not to judge a book by it's cover.

5. Mostly anything! Issac is a fun-loving muse though, so bringing him into the middle of huge drama sets won't be a good idea. He can offer comfort after a fight or something but he doesn't want to be one of the parties in it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:13 pm

User Image
Name: Cult

Personality:
Cult is most likely one of the most outgoing people around. She has no qualms about going up to people for a chat. Most topics are fair game with her, she can put you at ease with her random chats about subjects that are taboo for most with her teasing and jokes. Her sharp wit and sass allows her to keep most around her on their toes if they step up to the challenge. Still no matter how much teasing she brings to the table it's all playful and in good nature. Cult is kind and in fact over motherly to most. She has a nasty habit of taking others who need some guidance under her wing or getting herself tangled up in messes why trying to help someone. At the same time Cult is willing to speak her mind, if you are doing wrong she will point it out to you with blunt force. She feels that learning your mistakes and bettering yourself because of them is one of the best ways you can learn. She sets that mindset as the reason she has become wise over her years, for she has had her fair share of mistakes and has gone past them. Now she wishes to help others learn her lessons so they don't have to go through the same.

Cult is very affectionate, she lived for years without almost any physical contact and now that she is able to have it she craves it. It's a soothes her in a way and lets her know that the one she holds dear is still here, that they haven't let yet. Little touches, brushes, and such things mean the world to her. So anyone close to her better get use to them.

If you couldn't tell already Cult has some deep seeded abandonment issues. Everyone she has gotten close to in her life has left her in the past. That fear causes her to have some fears of finally getting tied down or close since self doubt that they will stay or not will rear it's head up. When she is left behind first a loneliness will set in, causing her to travel around to meet others in hope to find some relief to the feeling. If that does not work she gets very depressed and angry with herself, causing her to become snappish and a bit of a loner. It was not too long ago that Cult was like this, but like the other times that this state of mind took over in time she pulled herself up from her rut to face the world again. Stronger and more able to coop with the loss.

After what she has been through with her past and her ex-mate Seamus kicking up her issues again Cult became more cheerful about things and has taken on the view that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, nothing can be worse than letting herself be taken in by the darkness again. So she tries to look on the bright side of things why she tries to figure out a logical way how the issue can be solved.

Cult does have one main weakness above all else; children. She adores them like crazy. She never got to have much of a childhood, so through them she enjoys giving them a chance for a amazing one. If there is a child without a caretaker there is no way Cult can say no to taking them into her home as her own child to raise. Even if they do have parents and are simply lost she will do her damnedest to help them find them again. She often tries to reason with youth, trying to tell them that it DOES get better no matter what is happening now if they work hard at it. She wants the best for children, hoping that they never have to go through what she did.

Seeking:
1. Babies! <3
Cult adores children. Hardcore. She wants every child to have a better life than what she had as a filly. Now that her own babies have left the nest she can get a bit lonely. If you want a loving mother figure to adopt your baby then Cult is the girl for you, she accepts all with open arms!

1/2. Moar babies.
Aside from adopting I would like more roleplay of Cult simply with kidlets. This could be either a babysitter for a day roleplay, or , a random foal just happens to come upon her and she must take it back to it's parents.

2. The skies are my home.
Cult has always had a life in the sky. Flying is one of the main things she enjoys in life. I want her to meet someone who loves this as well! A flying buddy is always nice for her to have. It would be a big plus if this soquili who loves to fly also travels like Cult once did. She would love to hear their stories and share her own.

3. Adviceplz?
Cult is an aging mare like most with her age she has grown wisdom that she will happily pass down to others. The mother figure in her comes out for everyone be they young or old. She'll offer her comfort and wisdom if they call for it as well as a open ear. It is up to your soquili if they want to take this advice or not.

4. ....You're kidding, right?
I want Cult to meet someone who thinks they are all that. Someone who pushes others around with their weight and thinks that everyone will take this abuse. I would love it if they meet Cult why she's relaxing, perhaps laying down so they can't see her full size. Thinking that she is a weak normal wind they try to use these same bully like tactics against her Cult gets serious and very angry. Not only would she show them her huge size, but also they would get the earful of a lifetime. Timeout time for a very bad pony!

5. Friends are truly lifetime gifts.
Title says it all. I want Cult to meet some more lifetime friends!

6. Love?
Cult has had one mate leave her, another who she fell for however things simply didn't work out. Cult is a older mare who most likely would not do well with a younger mate. However I do want her to find love someday. If you would like to test things out please don't feel shy about tossing someone at me!

7. Any and all~ The only things I don't want for her is death, serious injury, or too huge of drama. Other than that she's free for whatever you want.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:51 pm

User Image
Name: Santeria

Personality:
At first Santeria was simply just a dark foal. She was a strange little one, trotting about licking people this way and that. But as she grew older something soured inside the little girl. She turned evil bent on causing chaos across the land. Though she will toy with you, make you feel comfort in her soft pink gaze, she will most likely harm you in some way or another. Cause you see Santeria is a Sadist, she enjoys the tears that roll down other people's cheeks from her antics. She's a cruel b***h, why you are in pain even if it's not caused by her she will most likely laugh in your face and kick you before moving on. She is every bit like a true kalona and enjoys every minute of it.

Strangely though, she is loyal to boot to her family and those she holds close. Dare mess with them and you will be having a raging kalona in your s**t in no time. This loyalty comes at a high cost. San demands that why is loyal to you, she also wants the same in return. Betray her and she will come after you. Already she has a "list" of people who she feels a strange need to get back at.

There is another side to her one even harder to hit. It is her softer, caring side. When Santeria is around her lovers or close family she can be called "Sweet." Well, as sweet as a kalona can get at least! But this is a rare thing if you do see it I would count yourself lucky.

In short this mare is a complex, moody, dark, insane b***h. I would not come close to her.

Seeking:
1. Who do da voodoo?
Her father's "Curse" was passed down to San. Though in truth it is simply a flesh eating disease. San and her father think that they are undead spirits who owe a debt to the Loa. To aid her family's plight San became a voodoo queen and does the offerings for them. I want her to meet other ponies who enjoy voodoo and share in the dark arts.

2. Poor unfortunate souls~
San has gotten her rep as a voodoo queen that can can work her magic in your favor...at a price. I want a pony to come seek her help in whatever problem they are having. She knows that she can't help them in the end but still enjoys tricking those people into lavishing her with gifts for her aid. San will take this poor soul's payment before doing a shotty job to deliver what they want. When it doesn't go their way she'll simply shrug, telling whoever came to her that the spirits offer their aid in mysterious ways.

3. What are you eating!?
Unlike most kalona San and her mate enjoy a more...decayed body to feast on. This has lead for them to make a "Body" tree where they hang fresh kills in to rot in the warm sun. I want someone to find her munching on one of these bodies and ask her what the hell she's doing. Would be a huge plus if it was another meat eater.

4. We all have achilles heel...
As a child San got into a fight with a soquili wielding acid venom. Some of this venom got in her eyes and burned the outside of them. Later in life she had a skilled unicorn kidnapped and forced to do their best to heal the scar tissue over her eyes. This allowed her to see, but for a limited time. San's time is coming short. Her eyesight is getting worse and worse by the day and soon she will go back to being permanently blind. I want someone in the middle of a fight or perhaps even a respected ally to her find this out. What happens after? That's left to be seen.

5. The tables have turned.
San and her mate want their own children badly. Why they have been trying for years and been doing every trick and tip they have heard about it simply is not happening. With her god's failing her San has resorted to finding help by other means. I want her to go to some sort of "Miracle" healer, or simply a unicorn doctor, or a birth maid. Someone who can look past her Kalona nature and see a already humbled creature who is in need of help.

6. Ohhh a new toy!
Need someone to attack and torture a pony for you? San is your girl. She will be glad to have her fun with the poor pony and then let them go when she simply gets bored.

7. MY HORDE!
San is a seriously vain mare. She loves looking her best and being in things that make her feel like a queen. Gold jewelry and other such things are beloved by her. San has a huge stash of them that she has collected from many of her victims hidden in a cave. Inside the cave is her also beloved pet spider collection. Mess with either of the two and you will have a very angry kalona on your hands. I want someone to mess with them. This will most likely end up as a fight just for the record. But if the pony simply runs at the scary sight of San that's fine too.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:52 pm

Reserve~

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:53 pm
Oh me oh my! I do say that this ponymart is open!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:31 am
Pollack

User Image
Name: Cult

Personality:
Cult is most likely one of the most outgoing people around. She has no qualms about going up to people for a chat. Most topics are fair game with her, she can put you at ease with her random chats about subjects that are taboo for most with her teasing and jokes. Her sharp wit and sass allows her to keep most around her on their toes if they step up to the challenge. Still no matter how much teasing she brings to the table it's all playful and in good nature. Cult is kind and in fact over motherly to most. She has a nasty habit of taking others who need some guidance under her wing or getting herself tangled up in messes why trying to help someone. At the same time Cult is willing to speak her mind, if you are doing wrong she will point it out to you with blunt force. She feels that learning your mistakes and bettering yourself because of them is one of the best ways you can learn. She sets that mindset as the reason she has become wise over her years, for she has had her fair share of mistakes and has gone past them. Now she wishes to help others learn her lessons so they don't have to go through the same.

Cult is very affectionate, she lived for years without almost any physical contact and now that she is able to have it she craves it. It's a soothes her in a way and lets her know that the one she holds dear is still here, that they haven't let yet. Little touches, brushes, and such things mean the world to her. So anyone close to her better get use to them.

If you couldn't tell already Cult has some deep seeded abandonment issues. Everyone she has gotten close to in her life has left her in the past. That fear causes her to have some fears of finally getting tied down or close since self doubt that they will stay or not will rear it's head up. When she is left behind first a loneliness will set in, causing her to travel around to meet others in hope to find some relief to the feeling. If that does not work she gets very depressed and angry with herself, causing her to become snappish and a bit of a loner. It was not too long ago that Cult was like this, but like the other times that this state of mind took over in time she pulled herself up from her rut to face the world again. Stronger and more able to coop with the loss.

After what she has been through with her past and her ex-mate Seamus kicking up her issues again Cult became more cheerful about things and has taken on the view that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, nothing can be worse than letting herself be taken in by the darkness again. So she tries to look on the bright side of things why she tries to figure out a logical way how the issue can be solved.

Cult does have one main weakness above all else; children. She adores them like crazy. She never got to have much of a childhood, so through them she enjoys giving them a chance for a amazing one. If there is a child without a caretaker there is no way Cult can say no to taking them into her home as her own child to raise. Even if they do have parents and are simply lost she will do her damnedest to help them find them again. She often tries to reason with youth, trying to tell them that it DOES get better no matter what is happening now if they work hard at it. She wants the best for children, hoping that they never have to go through what she did.

Seeking:
1. Babies! <3
Cult adores children. Hardcore. She wants every child to have a better life than what she had as a filly. Now that her own babies have left the nest she can get a bit lonely. If you want a loving mother figure to adopt your baby then Cult is the girl for you, she accepts all with open arms!

1/2. Moar babies.
Aside from adopting I would like more roleplay of Cult simply with kidlets. This could be either a babysitter for a day roleplay, or , a random foal just happens to come upon her and she must take it back to it's parents.

2. The skies are my home.
Cult has always had a life in the sky. Flying is one of the main things she enjoys in life. I want her to meet someone who loves this as well! A flying buddy is always nice for her to have. It would be a big plus if this soquili who loves to fly also travels like Cult once did. She would love to hear their stories and share her own.

3. Adviceplz?
Cult is an aging mare like most with her age she has grown wisdom that she will happily pass down to others. The mother figure in her comes out for everyone be they young or old. She'll offer her comfort and wisdom if they call for it as well as a open ear. It is up to your soquili if they want to take this advice or not.

4. ....You're kidding, right?
I want Cult to meet someone who thinks they are all that. Someone who pushes others around with their weight and thinks that everyone will take this abuse. I would love it if they meet Cult why she's relaxing, perhaps laying down so they can't see her full size. Thinking that she is a weak normal wind they try to use these same bully like tactics against her Cult gets serious and very angry. Not only would she show them her huge size, but also they would get the earful of a lifetime. Timeout time for a very bad pony!

5. Friends are truly lifetime gifts.
Title says it all. I want Cult to meet some more lifetime friends!

6. Any and all~ The only things I don't want for her is death, serious injury, mating plots, and huge drama. Other than that she's free for whatever you want.

Do you think she would want to teach a filly to fly? :3  

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:05 pm
Pollack

I have a few I can shoot out:

Pnevyma is totally into his pumpkin patch, especially with Halloween arriving. With this, he tends his pumpkin patch in strange ways, but they somehow end up growing up just right.

I'll offer Loddigesia and Mirabilis for Cult's baby obsession. We can RP the twins as foals if you'll like since their parents went missing or died before the twins came out of their baskets.

I don't mind having Volaille under San's possession for a while, but he will start a family in the future with a mare or two.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:38 pm
Nikkichomp

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

So sorry for not replying guys! I was without a computer for a couple of months due to money issues.x__X

To Nikki:
Not sure if you're still up to it but Cult would love to teach a filly to fly!

Kovak:

1. With Pnevyma I think he would due nicely meeting Aziza or San. Aziza wouldn't know what pumpkins were so she would honestly love to learn how to tend and grow them correctly. xD She'll think his strange ways are normal. With San well...she keeps a plum tree by her home to hang bodies on. Both creepers could enjoy sharing darker gardening habits! If San isn't hungry for minis that day of course.

- With the twins. Well Cult would love to adopt them or at least help them find a forever home or their missing parents.

- Mwhaha. San is always open to more slaves. If you're willing to let her mess with him. I understand him escaping though. C:  

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:25 pm
I am totally still up for it! I'm actually still waiting on certs so she can get added to my teepee and earn stats...I'll let you know as soon as that happens :3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:46 pm
Pollack

I totally understand your situation dear.

For Pnveyma, I think it would be cool for him to meet San (with Volaille in the RP preferably), and then eventually meet Aziza. Like a dark forest (where his pumpkin patch is) setting to a more "brighter" perspective of life, if you get what I mean. xD

For the twins, I actually have them living in a thicket for the first half of their adulthood, until they find a mate and possibly part ways. If you are still up for Cult adopting them, I would appreciate it if she were to eventually leave them in their thicket, or even live with them afterwards! So an adoption or finding their home would do. :>

For Volaille, I don't mind what she does, my boy's sorta like a teddy bear though. He hardly fights back. Oh dear, I don't know what I'm getting him into, but he's in this phase in his life where he feels like he needs to be humiliated in a way or two. I just ask that he doesn't receive any serious injuries that would be permanent.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:50 pm
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Pollack

I totally understand your situation dear.

For Pnveyma, I think it would be cool for him to meet San (with Volaille in the RP preferably), and then eventually meet Aziza. Like a dark forest (where his pumpkin patch is) setting to a more "brighter" perspective of life, if you get what I mean. xD

For the twins, I actually have them living in a thicket for the first half of their adulthood, until they find a mate and possibly part ways. If you are still up for Cult adopting them, I would appreciate it if she were to eventually leave them in their thicket, or even live with them afterwards! So an adoption or finding their home would do. :>

For Volaille, I don't mind what she does, my boy's sorta like a teddy bear though. He hardly fights back. Oh dear, I don't know what I'm getting him into, but he's in this phase in his life where he feels like he needs to be humiliated in a way or two. I just ask that he doesn't receive any serious injuries that would be permanent.

@Nikki
Alright! ^__^ I'll be waiting then~

@Kovak
Thank you so much for understanding!

That could work out as well. Two roleplay plots for the price of one. =P We can have Volaille in San's roleplay if you wish! Two ponies would stop and make San think twice before making a snack out of one of them. Could open up her seeing that they're tending to a pumpkin patch...something she grew up in! If you would like perhaps Volaille could be taken in this meeting as well?

Hm she could do that. Cult lives on a large mountain at the moment. But I don't see why the thicket couldn't be say at the base of said mountain. Cult could leave them there knowing that it would be a hard trip up from being so young but the thicket would be a safe place for them to stay. Perhaps? ^__^

I can understand you not wanting him to revive any serious injuries. He most likely would break sadly if he was one of San's personal slaves. However...San currently is pregnant. She would most likely want someone to tend to her children's needs why she is busy with hunting, her "Job", prayers, ect. He could if you're willing be that sort of nanny character. Still watched by San to make sure he doesn't c**k anything up but under the rule of the younger and less likely to seriously injure children? Being humiliated into being a child's personal play-thing and nanny.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff