Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
19 year old male looking for a cute gal :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grim the bear

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:17 pm
Hello there, my friends call me grim smile pleasure to meet you. I am 19 years old and I live in Chicago. I'm a full blood mexican though I've lived in the u.s. my whole life. I'm a burly dude, as in like I'm chubby but I've got alot of muscle on me as well (not trying to brag surprised ) and friend describe me as a human bear for my strength and stuff haha. I'm about 5'7 and ive got dark brown eyes and curly hair thats abit past my ears. I like to draw ( I dont mean to brag but I'm a pretty good artist razz ) and I'm really into weight lifting and strength training. I like to watch horror movies and go for long walks through the forest preserve near my house.Music is a big thing for me too, and I tend to like all genres of music. I'm really into metal and heavy stuff but I also love electronica and classical music. So yea i have a really broad taste in music smile I just don't really like country very much haha. When I'm not working security at a house show (theres lots of local bands in my areas) I'm working a construction job or at this packing factory. I'm working towards being a tattoo artist and a licensed body modificationist (thins like scarification and branding) and when i turn 21 a bar tender. I'm a very open minded down to earth dude and i like to just chill and hang out. I'm into anime, comics (I've actually met stanlee biggrin ) , video games, pokemon and alot of other stuff. I'm looking for a girl who shares my nerdy interests and is just fun to be around. I decided to try online dateing cause datgeing chicks i meet at concerts and stuff isnt going well for me :/ haha. I tend to like short chicks cause I like being able to carry them around and hold them smile I'm a really romantic cheesy dude. I'd ,like something long term seeing as how my longest relationship was 4 years and second longest was about half a year so I know how to keep a girl happy smile just looking for the right one. If you wanna talk and get to know each other more message me and well talk smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:39 pm
hi my name is Erica
my favorite color is purple
my hobbies-playing Pokémon ds games, drawing and reading
I love animals want to be a vet someday
am not skinny but working on loosing the weight redface
5ft4 is my height
white
short red brown hair blue eyes
music-3 days grace, disturbed and green day are just a few of my faves.

lives in new York but may travel  

PixieBlackrose 22

Elijaey

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:15 am
Grim the bear

Hiya, deary. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:58 am
Hello how are you smile  

vampangel-3000

Friendly Prophet

Speed Dating