Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Abandoned Blackstone House (Megan Steele's Hideout) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:27 pm
User Image

This house used to be the home of the Blackstone family. Tragedy befell the home when the entire family was murdered, and the house fell into disuse. However, a new resident has taken root here, and has proceeded to make it her own. Megan Steele now calls the site of her slaughter home, and plots from here the demise of those she considers her enemy.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:34 pm
All events that previously occurred in this house can be found in this thread [x]

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. An owl flew to the abandon looking house holding a letter. for a unknown person. The letter itself looked like a harmless letter to a mother.
Diamond Wales
My dear Mother.
I've come to tell you that I've made it to Hogwarts. I've made a new friend named Richard Drage, though I think I've scared him with my talk of 'family hurting each other.' I will try to pay more attention in Wizard Law like you wanted. There was also something that happened at the feast. A professor just collapsed he's yet to wake up last I've heard. If you could write back to me with any info it would ease my mind or if you have any suggestions for what to do next for my friend or class. Till then your loving son.

V.R.

P.S. If you wish me to write to someone for a birthday please say who I'm to write my letter to and I shall do it next time I write.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:22 pm
User Image
Circling your, circling your, circling your head,
Contemplating everything you ever said
Now I see the truth, I got doubt
A different motive in your eyes and now I’m out
See you later

User Image

Megan hummed to herself, getting ready for visitors. She had the most unexpected letter from her ward, and she wanted to make sure the place was scrubbed down and ready to receive visitors. She paused in one room, frowning. Her son's room, one that hadn't been touched since Aurors had been through. Her eyes narrowed, vowing that she would eventually get him back, one way or another. Besides, she had his father wrapped around her little finger, and she couldn't be happier about that outcome. She of course was vowing revenge. Everything she had been working for, everything she did now, was for a purpose. She came down the stairs, one hand on her abdomen as she made her way to the kitchen. Inside the kitchen a meal had been prepared, and she expected her visitors to be quite hungry. Smiling, she hummed, finishing up her cleaning before they came over.

-----------------------------------------
State: Off, way off
OOC: ...

I see your fantasy, you want to make it a reality paved in gold
See inside, inside of our heads
Well now that’s over
I see your motives inside, decisions to hide

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:42 pm
User ImageYou steered me into insanity
As I walked through the street
Suddenly I could feel your breath
And the warmth of your gentlest soul

User Image

P U R E B L O O D K E E P E R D A R K D I S C I P L E

Virgil came to the house, it would be faster traveling when he learns how to apparaite. He looked around making sure he was not followed and then smiled at his sister. "I'm sure she will love you." He said as he knocked on the door and then opened the door to let Megan know he was there. "We're home." He called.

☢OOC: ☢

Though it was just your silhouette
Appeared in the darkest night
Did I look insane?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ
                                                        Won't keep my νøι¢ε down
                                                        Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔

Jaslyn followed her brother warily. She was worried about what he had gotten himself into while he was in the unstable state she had put him in. She couldn't trust any woman who picked up random hurt boys off the street in the middle of the night. She gulped as Virgil opened the door, and stayed close to his side. She wanted and didn't want to know who this woman was.

Red eyes peered out from under long white hair as she watched for the appearance of this woman. Who was she, what did she want with Virgil, and how far was Jazz willing to trust this woman? She was worried and she didn't even know why. She was gonna call it a gut feeling.

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.
                                                        Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?
                                                        I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:59 pm
User Image
Circling your, circling your, circling your head,
Contemplating everything you ever said
Now I see the truth, I got doubt
A different motive in your eyes and now I’m out
See you later

User Image

Megan had just heard the sound of someone entering, and her face split into a grin. Wiping off her hands onto a dishtowel, she walked into the room where she spotted her child, and another girl she didn't know. Her smile broadened as she saw them, and she quickly went to introduce herself, well, as much as a wanted murderess could introduce herself, anyway. She was still careful to leave the house under a disguise, too conscious of the fact that people were looking for her. But not Garret, no. Never again him, at least for as long as she could help it. "Oh, hello there. I'm Megan. You must be Virgil's sister. He's such a sweet boy. I swear, I would adopt him for my own, if I could." The tone in her voice was off, just a hair, and her smile and eyes were still shadowed by the madness she had as a constant companion. "I made dinner for us, if you were famished. Well, of course you must be. After all, you are growing teenagers. Come on now, go wash up before having a seat." Her tone was light, but something in her eyes was commanding that they obey. If they didn't, well, she knew ways of ensuring they ate. She perfected them on her own son, after all.

State: Off, way off
OOC: ...

I see your fantasy, you want to make it a reality paved in gold
See inside, inside of our heads
Well now that’s over
I see your motives inside, decisions to hide

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:53 am
User ImageYou steered me into insanity
As I walked through the street
Suddenly I could feel your breath
And the warmth of your gentlest soul

User Image

P U R E B L O O D K E E P E R D A R K D I S C I P L E

Virgil had a warm smile on his face when he and his sister was greeted by Megan."Your looking well, I hope things where not bad wile I was off at school. Did you get my letters?" He asked and moved to the sink to wash his hands and went take a seat.

☢OOC: ☢

Though it was just your silhouette
Appeared in the darkest night
Did I look insane?

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A owl came to the house and looked around it was given a letter to deliver to the woman of this house.

Dear Mother. I've over heard my friend talking with another boy. Rufus Flinker, He's some half-blood ravenclaw who has gotten really close to Rick. I thought you wanted to know since you asked me to keep you updated on the going on's at school. Anyway I hope to hear back from you soon. Love Virgil.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:21 pm
User Image
                                                      Baby, without you, I’m nothing, I’m so lost, hug me
                                                      Then tell me how ugly I am, but that you’ll always love me
                                                      Then after that, shove me, in the aftermath of the
                                                      Destructive path that we’re on, two psychopaths but we
                                                      Know that no matter how many knives we put in each other’s backs
                                                      That we’ll have each other’s backs, ’cause we’re that lucky

User Image

════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Dᴇᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ Mᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟ Lᴀᴡ Eɴғᴏʀᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ Hᴇᴀᴅ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Garret apparated into the small town, already eyeing the surroundings as he passed. It was late at night and he was sure he could find her here. It was sick and demented, he knew it, and he also knew exactly what he was putting on the line. Sadly, he was just about convinced that he'd probably lost it long ago. It had started long before he had left Hogwarts, and now it seemed like it was culminating into something inevitable. Distantly he could hear Timothy's admonishments, over and over, about how his sister was insane, had been for a long time, but it was a distant hum in the back of his mind. He could be walking to his death for all he knew, and it didn't scare him. If anything else, he should apologize to his sons. Both of them. He doubted that Rick would ever forgive him, and Jacob? He'd taught his son well, he just hoped that Jacob could at least prove that he wasn't his father's son. Garret was weak, he knew that, and he didn't know how to stop this. He paused when he got to the lane where stood the one place he knew that without a doubt lay his doom. He could turn back, walk back the way he came and never look back, but his mind was already decided.

Steeling his resolve, he walked down that very lane, repeating to himself that his children wouldn't be affected by this. This was his decision, not theirs, and they could survive this. Rick had, and he refused to go against his sons. No matter what she wanted. He knew her well, knew that she wouldn't stop until she got what was hers, and he had been hers for so long that he didn't recall a time when he wasn't. Maybe he had finally cracked, he mused as he rose his hand to knock. It was the only explanation he could offer for what he was going to do, and he didn't know what the outcome was going to be.

The door opened after a bit, a face he hadn't seen in years peering through the crack. Eyes widening, Megan made to shut the door, but Garret had stuck his foot in the frame. Her wand rose next, something that Garret hadn't realized was in her hand before that action, and he moved before she could cast. His lips crashed into hers, and she froze, before her mind engaged and she was kissing him back. She dragged him into the home the rest of the way, and he distantly mused that for being insane, she still kept her home well cared for. She then disengaged long enough to shut the door, then looked at him carefully. Her gaze was careful, studying him, and he felt like a specimen under a microscope. She then nodded, and walked into the kitchen.

Garret followed, a frown marring his features as he tried to figure out what was going on. It wasn't until she pointed to a seat at the table that he blinked and took the proffered seat. She got busy making a pot of tea, and then turned around to face him, her expression still one of wariness. He couldn't help the bemused expression that crossed his face, and he spread his hands wide. "You're wondering why I'm even here, I guess. I don't even know myself. Maybe I've gone insane. I can't explain it, really."

Megan snorted, her own eyes sharp as she took out a couple of cups from the cupboard and got out the teabags for them both. She then turned around, her eyes blazing and Garret didn't even flinch as she chucked one of the cups at him. It shattered against the wall behind him, and she snarled. "You can't explain it? You've gone insane? Garret Drage, You came to my door, you barged into my home, and you expect for everything to be all right? That I would take your flimsy excuse for even daring to show your face to me after everything you've done? You do know, don't you? You've taken everything from me. Why should I even be the slightest bit welcoming to you?"

Garret expected this, really. He'd been in this for too long, and he knew that she wouldn't trust him just on face value. In fact, he was shocked that she was even speaking to him, let alone serving tea. He took a deep breath, trying to find the right words. He'd been distracted for some time now, and now the object of his distraction was here, and he couldn't quite find the best way to go about this. "Megan, technically this isn't even your home. You murdered the family that lived here. You kidnapped our son and held him here against his will. You tortured him, thinking that would bring him to your side. I don't even know how many people you've murdered in the interim. Do you even hear yourself anymore? You're not even stable anymore. Please, let me help-."

"Let you help me? Are you even serious? Garret, do you even hear yourself? You accuse me of being unstable, but what of yourself? Oh yes, you just stated that you've probably gone insane, but really." She laughed then, her smile turning predatory. "What would happen tomorrow if you never showed up for work? Would they assume I murdered you, or think that you've finally cracked? Seriously, they do tests for mental stability in your office, right? Oh, wait, you were promoted, right? How is that working for you, anyway? Pressure finally getting to you?"

Garret stood, his expression neutral as he laid his wand on the table before starting for her. Megan already went on the defensive, but he got to her before she could throw a spell, his hands tangling in her hair as he kissed her. She moved against him, her own hands running through his hair and down his back. It was a while before they separated, Garret studying her features as he reached down to turn off the stove as the teapot started whistling. He then cupped her face, a chuckle erupting from him before he shook his head. "Let them worry." With those words, her face split into a wide grin, and Garret got the sense that he had just damned himself.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thinking: I've cracked...
                                                      OOC:

Our love is crazy, we’re nuts, but I refused counsellin’
                                                      This house is too huge, if you move out I’ll burn all two thousand
                                                      Square feet of it to the ground, ain’t s**t you can do about it
                                                      With you I’m in my ********’ mind, without you, I’m out it

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:08 am
User Image
                                                    I sat alone, in bed 'til the morning
                                                    I'm crying, "They're coming for me"
                                                    And I tried to hold these secrets inside me
                                                    My mind's like a deadly disease

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Lᴏsᴛ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Virgil awoke slowly, his eyes blinking away disorientation as he looked around. He'd been walking in an alley, he'd heard something behind him and, too late, had turned to see his father's face before his limbs seized and he crashed to the ground. He'd fought then, fighting against Dante as his alter tried to rise to the surface to deal with the threat, and then... Mentally he poked the gap in his memory, knowing something had happened, but unsure as to what. Dante hadn't won, he'd know if that happened, especially since he wasn't in a ruin of a room. He tried to move, but found his arms firmly secured behind his back. His legs were in a similar situation, tied together to prevent him from moving. The room he was in was sparse, and he was seated in a chair. The only other person in the room was seated across from him, and his mouth gaped open.

Jaslyn was similarly trussed up, and Virgil started struggling against his bonds. Oh no, ********. What the hell was going on? He gave up, his teeth gritted as he realized that he was too well restrained to escape.
                                                    "Jaslyn. Jaslyn! What happened?" The words were hissed, and he tried to recall where he'd seen this room before. When the recognition came, his blood ran cold. Oh no, nonononono! This was Megan's hideout. The same woman that snapped his sanity so badly that he now had a split personality. He thunked his head back, trying to think, and coming up blank. He'd never escaped here. Then again, he'd never tried. It had taken a stroke of good luck that he'd managed to shove Dante aside enough to get help. Help that seemed like a distant memory now. Rick would never come back to this place of horrors. There were too many memories tied up with this place. And Virgil, in the position he was now, held no delusions as to what was in store for himself. He was certain that his stay this time wasn't going to be pleasant.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Figure out a way out. ********, I've never been held here against my will!
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I paced around for hours, on empty
                                                    I jumped at the slightest of sounds
                                                    And I couldn't stand the person inside me
                                                    I turned all the mirrors around

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:51 am
User Image

User Image

SHE ACTS LIKE SUMMER
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A̷N̷D̷ ̷W̷A̷L̷K̷S̷ ̷L̷I̷K̷E̷ ̷R̷A̷I̷N̷ ◕◔◓}
                                                      █▌█▌DID YOU MAKE IT TO THE MILKY WAY TO SEE THE LIGHTS ALL FADED?

Did you fall from a shooting star?
                                                                                                Did the wind sweep you off your feet?
                                                                                                Did you finally get the chance?
                                                                                                To dance along the light of day!

DIDYOUMISSME WHILEYOUWERELOOKING FORYOURSELFOUTTHERE

ғเשє-ђยг קђภє ςภשєгรคҭเภ. ҭђє ๒єรҭ รұ ใคҭҭє ҭђคҭ ұย єשєг ђค๔, คภ๔ ๓є?

T R A C I N GxxxH E RxxxW A YxxxT H R O U G HxxxT H ExxxC O N S T E L L A T I O N S

xxxxxxxxxxxxxh̷e̷a̷v̷e̷n̷ ̷i̷s̷ ̷o̷v̷e̷r̷r̷a̷t̷e̷d̷.

Jaslyn had been walking through a garden and then Megan and then nothing. As she opened her eyes, she stared in horror. Immediate recognition of the place struck her like a bolt of lightning. She closed her eyes for a few seconds, trying to get a hold of her emotions. The only thing she could think about was the child she had only just found out about. If they... if they found out... they kill it. Even if they didn't find out... she needed to get out of here now. She struggled against the ropes holding her in her chair, but nothing she did was working. When she heard Virgil's voice, she suddenly realized she wasn't alone and stared at him. "I came back into town when I heard father escaped prison. Jake thought it'd be safer for me to be near him.... I was walking in a garden and Megan attacked me...."

She sighed and stared at feet for a few moments. Part of her felt like if she had stayed out of England she would be fine, but she knew Megan and her father would have found her no matter what, and being near her auror boyfriend was definitely safer.. even if it hadn't worked out in her favour this time. She sighed and looked up at Virgil. "We need to escape Virgil." She whispered, glancing around the room for a few moments. Hopefully they were nowhere near by to hear her quiet whisper. "Virgil... I'm pregnant." She hopedthe information would make him fight harder. If anyone was going to get them out of this it was probably going to be him not her.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:20 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Virgil stared in horror as Jaslyn described what happened to her. The mudblood thought he could protect Jaslyn? How? He couldn't even stop his own father from turning on the ministry. The fact that Megan had laid a hand on her made Virgil grit his teeth, not in frustration, but in anger. Good. He could use the anger. If nothing else, he didn't know of anyone that was going to be coming to the rescue. Then the last bit of news she gave him was like a wash of ice water over him. She was what? He wrapped his mind around that fact, rolling it around. Okay, she was pregnant. With a halfblood. No, their father was not going to be happy about that fact. He'd probably make sure that the baby never survived to delivery. After all, Virgil doubted that Shaw Ross wanted a repeat of Darius. Which, thinking about it, if his father knew that Virgil had given up the estate, then it stood to reason that Shaw was not going to be sane or pleasant when he finally showed himself.

Virgil struggled some more, trying to see if the bonds to his arms could be loosened. All it got him was sore wrists, but Virgil refused to stop.
                                                    "Don't repeat that information. If Father knew... How long? No, don't answer that. You shouldn't have told me. if he found out, then he'd open his mouth. Then we'd both be in trouble." He knew Dante well enough to know that his alter would be raging at the information. Thankfully, he couldn't sense his alter even close to the surface. Which lent itself a whole host of new questions. Dante was always close to the surface. Where was he right now? Virgil felt at once relieved, but at the same time horrified. He'd lived for years with Dante, and the lack of his alter at the surface when he was in danger made his skin crawl. Something was wrong, so very wrong, in his head. He couldn't pinpoint what it was. That worried him.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Figure out a way out. ********, I've never been held here against my will!
                                                    OOC:

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:38 pm
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxS H A W S A N D F O R D R O S S

in jail ◆ former slytherin ◆ pure blood

User Image

Jaslyn nodded her head quickly when Virgil said not to repeat the information. Only minutes later, Shaw walked into the room, glaring at the two kids. Since breaking out of the prison, he had done some investigating into his family. He stalked them all for quite some time learning about what they had been doing since his wrongful imprisonment. His daughter was dating a filthy mudblood, his son was dating a half blood MAN, and the mutt had his hands on the entire family fortune. To say Shaw as pissed was a major understatement.

His children needed to be taught a lesson and they needed it now. He narrowed red eyes at the new of them and snapped his wand towards Virgil first. "Sectum Sepra." He growled out in a low gruff voice. A bloody wound appeared across Virgil's left leg. "You are a stupid insolent brat Virgil. I thought I taught you better. I thought Megan taught you better. But you are seeing a half blood man, you gave the fortune away to the mutt, and you allow your idiot sister to date a mudblood?" He narrowed his eyes, waiting for a response from the boy. An apology would be good, but he assume it would take much longer to get an apology and teach the two respect. Without even glancing at Jaslyn, he shot a short bout of cruciatus at her. A small smirk lighting his lips as her scream of anguish. It was short lived though. She would learn quicker he thought. She had always been an obedient princess. It was Virgil who had let her run astray. She was only a stupid girl after all. She needed guidance and protection, two things Virgil had failed to give her.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I've been traveling in
The desert of my mind
And I
Haven't found a drop
Of life

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:37 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Virgil tried to reason through the problem, he honestly did. However, the problem was compounded by the lack of anything from Dante, and he couldn't help but be terrified. He hated his alter, he wished that he could obliterate his other self from his mind, but right now he desperately needed for Dante to come out, but something was blocking it. He wondered if that meant that the impossible had happened and Dante integrated himself into Virgil's psyche like Niall said he would, but Virgil highly doubted that. Especially since he'd remember everything, right? Not just vague impressions, but full memories. His heart hammering in his chest, he struggled, only giving Jaslyn a nod to confirm that he'd seen her reply, instead concentrating wholly on trying to escape and ignore the sensation that something was very wrong here. He couldn't pinpoint it, he couldn't even figure it out, but it was wrong.

The sound of the door opening had Virgil's heart in his throat, and he ceased immediately, drawing his face into neutrality before whoever it was could notice what he'd been up to. It wasn't until he spotted his father that he swallowed, his face schooled in the pureblood boredom that he'd held for longer than he could recall. He could tell that his father was pissed, and it only was confirmed the moment the older man's wand pointed at him. He grit his teeth, feeling the bite of the spell against his thigh and wincing slightly. He could already feel the blood oozing, but he tried to remain calm. Calm, of course being a relative term at this point, as his heart was pounding so wildly that he would be shocked no one could hear it. He blinked, hearing his father's voice berating him about everything that had happened as though through water. Fine, his father wanted insolence? His eyes narrowed, and he sneered.

"You taught me better? Excuse me, but where the ******** were you again? Oh, right, you were in prison! The place I went specifically to try and talk to you. You didn't want to talk, if I recall. Instead, you decided that you were going to turn your back on me instead. Treat me just like the mutt. Now you're in league with a mudblood's whore, and you expect me to listen? Rot in hell for all I care, since obviously you didn't care enough to even talk to your son. I'd do it all again. Gladly." He bit out the words in clipped tones, a sneer plastered across his face. If he could deflect anything away from Jaslyn, he would. As it was, he was certainly staring down a barrel and thinking that this was certainly the end of it. No, he refused to let it end like this. He'd survived Megan, he'd survived Dante, he sure as hell wasn't going to give his father the satisfaction of watching him roll over.

════════════════════════

OOC:

Devlyn Maycry

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces