Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Abandoned Blackstone House (Megan Steele's Hideout) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:33 am
User Image

User Image

SHE ACTS LIKE SUMMER
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A̷N̷D̷ ̷W̷A̷L̷K̷S̷ ̷L̷I̷K̷E̷ ̷R̷A̷I̷N̷ ◕◔◓}
                                                      █▌█▌DID YOU MAKE IT TO THE MILKY WAY TO SEE THE LIGHTS ALL FADED?

Did you fall from a shooting star?
                                                                                                Did the wind sweep you off your feet?
                                                                                                Did you finally get the chance?
                                                                                                To dance along the light of day!

DIDYOUMISSME WHILEYOUWERELOOKING FORYOURSELFOUTTHERE

ғเשє-ђยг קђภє ςภשєгรคҭเภ. ҭђє ๒єรҭ รұ ใคҭҭє ҭђคҭ ұย єשєг ђค๔, คภ๔ ๓є?

T R A C I N GxxxH E RxxxW A YxxxT H R O U G HxxxT H ExxxC O N S T E L L A T I O N S

xxxxxxxxxxxxxh̷e̷a̷v̷e̷n̷ ̷i̷s̷ ̷o̷v̷e̷r̷r̷a̷t̷e̷d̷.

The cruciatus curse hit her like brick and she couldn't stop herself from crying out in pain. She squeezed her eyes shut, doing her best to not cry. She had to stay strong. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes. She could just barely concentrate hard enough to hear Virgil shouting at him. Why was he doing that? Why was he trying to make him angry. Her nerves still felt like fire but the curse had ended and it was slowly fading. She wanted to speak up, to say it wasn't Virgil's fault, but she couldn't. She wasn't sure she knew how to make her tongue work at the moment. Instead she just stared in horror.

Shaw scoffed at him, and sent another curse at the boy. This time a short cruciatus like he had sent to Jaslyn a few moments earlier. "You let me rot in prison for YEARS before visiting me. You never once tried to save me, get me out, speak for me. You just believed every lie that little halfblood b***h told. And oh I know all about your little fling with her. The b***h that had me imprisoned. The only reason you aren't with her now is because she found someone better than your scummy a**.... But I'll let Megan play with you for a bit instead." He sent another cruciatus curse at him, before turning his back on him to face Jaslyn.

Jaslyn froze the moment her father's eyes were on her. She did her best to meet his gaze, but she could feel the terror building in her system. She had been terrified of him for as long as she could remember. Him being imprisoned had been her saving grace. If he'd stayed in her life, she would never have had the courage to stand up for herself. She probably would still be in a dead end neglectful relationship with Chance, and never would have found her love for art or travelled around the world. Never would have dated Jacob, or.... She refused to think about that. The small child growing inside her... Jas could feel its doom even now. She couldn't think about it, she wouldn't. Her father had always been able to read her face like a book. "Hello Princess. I know none of this is your fault. You needed someone to guide you and take care of you and your brother abandoned you. But don't worry Princess... I will fix all of that. These last few years can be erased and everything can go back to how its supposed to be."

Jaslyn sucked in a breath and squeezed her eyes shut at the name Princess. She hated it so much. She wanted to burn it and everyone who ever called her it. When her eyes opened she was glaring at him. The minute the words came out of her mouth, she knew she would regret them, but she didn't care. She hated him. She hated every fiber in his entire being. She would scream every obscenity she knew at him if he called her a ******** princess one god damn more time.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:27 pm
User Image
                                                    I sat alone, in bed 'til the morning
                                                    I'm crying, "They're coming for me"
                                                    And I tried to hold these secrets inside me
                                                    My mind's like a deadly disease

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Lᴏsᴛ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Virgil bit through his tongue when he felt the crucio rip through him, and it felt like an eternity before it was let up. Realistically he knew it had to be shorter than that, and his chest was heaving with the exertion of trying to catch his breath from a scream he hadn't realized he emitted. He came out of it in a daze, his eyes blinking at Shaw as he tried to collect his thoughts enough to answer. However, a second wave of pain assaulted him, and Virgil was suddenly yanked from consciousness.

Virgie's head slumped down, and he was trying to not cry. His... His father was going to send in crazy lady? He didn't do anything wrong! It was all Virgil's fault! He'd been a good son. He was! If Shaw wanted him to apologize, he would, but he didn't do anything. A sob broke from him, his expression crumpling as he realized he couldn't stop the tears. It was so wrong. However, he hadn't been able to stop Virgil at all. Dante had kept him from stopping Virgil. He couldn't do anything.
                                                    "Father, please! Don't! Don't send scary lady in. Virgil was stupid. He let the mudblood touch Jazzy. If he had done what he was supposed to, she wouldn't be pregnant with it. The mutt would be dead because I would have been able to do what was right. Just, please! I'm sorry! I'll do anything you say. Please!"

He looked over to Jaslyn then, his eyes huge as he stared at her. She had to apologize too! She shouldn't have talked to Father that way. She wasn't being a good daughter. He wanted her to be safe too, not hurt! "Jazzy, you can't mean that. Father just wants what's best for us, right? You should say sorry too. You shouldn't be mean like you have been! He's our father, we have to listen to him!"

════════════════════════

Thinking: Figure out a way out. ********, I've never been held here against my will!
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I paced around for hours, on empty
                                                    I jumped at the slightest of sounds
                                                    And I couldn't stand the person inside me
                                                    I turned all the mirrors around

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:49 pm
User Image

User Image

SHE ACTS LIKE SUMMER

T R A C I N GxxxH E RxxxW A YxxxT H R O U G HxxxT H ExxxC O N S T E L L A T I O N S

Jaslyn blinked as Virgil suddenly switched off. She knew he had another personality. Was this the Dante he'd spoken of in his letter? She'd always assumed he'd be crazy and murderous... not.... this. I mean this was awful, but in a whole other way. She froze when he mentioned her pregnancy and her eyes widened in horror.

Her father on the other hand, seemed pleased with Virgil's sudden change of attitude. He thought it would have been harder to break him, but apparently not. He smirked and turned to face Jaslyn. "Now what is this nonsense about you being pregnant Princess?" She glared at him, and spat. She glared. She was speaking a lot braver than she really felt. "Oh honey, the only thing dying is that mudblood baby you have inside you, and you know I'm thinking you are just too broken. I'll have to erase everything that's happened and replace it with something better." He tapped his chin, smirking. "Yes I think I'm going to erase the mudblood and your silly travels, and replace it with the obedient princess you are supposed to be."

Before she could say anything, he cut the ropes holding her, and yanked her into the air by her throat. "But first.... the child..." He smirked, and she immediately began shaking her head. She didn't care that she could barely breathe. He couldn't do this. He couldn't hurt her child. Tears were streaming down her cheeks now. "Virgil! Virgil please. Stop him. I know you're in that bloody head somewhere. Save me. Save us!" She screamed through choking breaths. It was useless though. He threw her across the room, and before she could pull herself to her feet and fight back, he walked over to her and began kicking her.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:35 pm
User Image
                                                      You know the games I play
                                                      And the words I say
                                                      When I want my own way
                                                      You know the lies I tell
                                                      When you've gone through hell
                                                      And I say I can't stay

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

S̫̪̪̪̓́̏͊l͈͓͓̗͐̏͒̓y̪̬̯̌͒̈́̒ͅt̤̭͕͈̄̓̒̕h̡͇̼̤̒̐͋̿e̮͔͔͆͂͗̈́ͅr̜͖̮͙͂̎̓͝ì̧̮̖̯̑͂͝ṇ̮̜̤̏̏͐͝ ̡̟̜̥͋͊̆̒Ā̰̗̠̱̀̅͝l̫̳̱̱̍̿͑̚u̙̤̣͆͐̄͠ͅm̪͈̜̼̀̆̏͋n̙͓͔̫͂̀̅́į̨̲̭̒̿̃̃ || P̧͓͇͚͋̈́̓̅u̺̞̰̥͊̑̌̒r̨̞͔̯̓͋̄͘e̪̖̲͈͊̑́͝b̠͎͎̩̀͋̓̓l̛̼̩̥͖̑̽͂ö͈̯͔́͌̀ͅǫ͉̖̪̀͂́͘d̼͕͙͕̾̔̄͠ || Ả̧͍̤͍͂̏̚l̨̝̤̱͂̆͗̚t̪͚̹͍̀̀̓͒e̞̙̰͕̓̋̇͋ŕ͕̻̹̮̾̈́̿ ͔̙͙̦̔̎̅͐E̫̩̮̯͋͐̒̚g͓̯̺̪͐̿̕͝o͉͇̗͈͋̉͛̀

════════════════════════

Dante raged. Virgil was out to lunch, and the brat was in control. The very brat that was currently simpering at their father. Dante wanted so much to tear out his eyes, rip his throat out, and ensure that Shaw never picked up a wand again. He dared to touch me! He fought, knowing that he was up against ironically the very personality that had let Virgil even be with Megan. The mudblood's tramp. He could classify Jaslyn that way too, but she wanted to ruin her life, fine. He didn't care. His only concern was himself, and what kind of state he'd find his host's body when he resumed control again. Virgie had been locked away far deeper than Virgil had, since he knew exactly when that personality had splintered. Dante himself had done it. It was weakness, and Dante had tried to get rid of it. It was the snivelling brat he had been when Megan was around, and when Virgil had finally regained control, Dante had realized one major thing. If he was going to survive, he was going to have to listen somewhat to Virgil. Which resulted in him tearing that part out and chucking it into the deepest recesses of Virgil's mind. Virgil had a backbone, Dante would kill any threat to their person, and at least Virgil (if his desperate searches had told Dante anything) realized that. Virgie (and Merlin did he despise that nickname Megan bestowed on him) only followed two people and didn't care if it destroyed everything he wanted.

He could feel Virgie's relief when Shaw turned his attention to Jaslyn (and he was going to murder the little snot for that) and feel his lips moving.
                                                      "Jazzy, it's for your own good. You know that! Let Father help!" Oh yes, as sadistic as Dante could admit he himself was, he wouldn't harm his host's twin if he could help it. Stupid Virgil (and honestly, the idiot had a pathetic sense of duty from having it drilled into his head that he was the head of the family when Shaw was gone) had let himself be vulnerable. The ******** idiot hadn't realized that Dante wasn't the only alter he had (granted, Dante made sure of that). Now he was tied to a ******** chair being tortured while the simple-minded buffoon tried to garner the attention of the b*****d they considered their father. Add to that their moronic sister had opened her stupid ******** mouth and told Virgil she was pregnant, and that meant that the ******** brat heard it too. Virgil had tried (like the idiot he was) to deflect their father's attention on him, and that backfired spectacularly. Good Job. When he got free of what the ******** Virgie had done to him, he was going to strangle himself. After murdering Shaw. That was a nice, therapeutic thing to consider. Patricide. With relish.

You can't hurt him. He snorted mentally, brushing off Virgie's attempts to deflect him. All you're going to do is get us killed. You don't want that. Father loves us. You'll see. It'll be better.

Piss off and die, you purulent piece of trash. Dante was not in the mood to hear Virgie's attempts to stay in control. You're getting Virgil's sister killed. How moronic do you think I am? I don't even need to question your intelligence level. You have none.

Liar! You're mean! You're gonna hurt us! You're not supposed to! Oh good, he was getting the annoying brat paranoid. This was going to be easier than he thought.

Am I? When the everloving ******** have I ever hurt him? You let us get caught, you blithering idiot! You decided to intervene the moment I was going to murder that ******** trash that dares call us son.

He wasn't going to hurt us! I was being a good son! He would have taken us back the moment we apologized!

Dante mentally snorted. Was he really this stupid? Apparently, as he felt himself turn his head to start pleading with Jaslyn to let it happen, that it was good for her. ******** ignorant piece of trash. He gave one final shove, and found himself in control, Virgie shoved back as far as he could be as Dante shook off the last of the imbecile's control. He tested his bonds, feeling his wrists burn from Virgil's attempts at the rope and collected himself. It was going to be painful, what he was about to do, but it needed to be done. He grasped his right wrist with his left hand, gritted his teeth, and yanked. Burning pain suddenly spread across his shoulder as he purposefully dislocated it, and he nearly blacked out. He grit his teeth, however, and only allowed himself a brief breathless gasp. When his vision returned, he took a deep breath and twisted his arms up and around. He knew his arm was now useless, but that didn't mean his wand arm was. Pointing his fingers down, he wordlessly cast a severing charm at the ropes binding his legs. He then turned to regard Shaw coolly. He had no idea what was going to happen to him.
                                                      "You're killing her. Just how ******** stupid are you, Shaw? Has Azkaban addled your mind that much? Did you have fun while there? I wonder, what happened in there anyway? I'm not the only Ross male to garner the attentions of other males, am I?" A bait. Get him off of Jaslyn, and after him. Dante might have been injured, but they were on an even playing field. Dante was probably just as insane and violent as Shaw was now. Dante was also years younger. That could tip the balance.

════════════════════════

Thinking: ******** brat.
                                                      OOC:

You know how hard it can be
                                                      To keep believing in me
                                                      When everything and everyone
                                                      Becomes my enemy and when
                                                      There's nothing more you can do
                                                      I'm gonna blame it on you
                                                      It's not the way I want to be
                                                      I only hope that in the end you will see

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:26 pm
User Image

User Image

SHE ACTS LIKE SUMMER

Jaslyn could feel the kicks repeatedly hitting her, but her mind was gone. She couldn't think, because there was soo much pain, and blood and she was crying. She was definitely crying. Her mind couldn't handle what was going on around her, and so it just turned off. She was awake, but she felt disconnected from her body, like she was watching it from a bird's eye view. It didn't feel real anymore. It couldn't be real. Somewhere in the distance she could hear a new tone in Virgil's mouth and she knew this was the real Dante, but she couldn't pull herself together to help at all. When Shaw turned away from her, she just curled her body inwards and sobbed.

Shaw glared at the brat who broke from his bonds. What the hell was going on? One minute he was a snivelling obedient brat again and now he was dislocating s**t and fighting back. It was like the boy had become a different person. He pointed his wand at the boy and glared. "I'll wipe that smarmy attitude away in two seconds you stupid brat." He growled. "I'm only teaching your brat of a sister a lesson. She is just so thick skulled and stupid it's taking a bit longer. She always has been rather slow though. I remember it took her 8 days of 24 hour work to master that stupid goblet transfiguration." This Virgil didn't seem to give a s**t if he insulted Jaslyn though, and the minute he mentioned male attention, Shaw narrowed his eyes. "Cruciatus." He growled. But his mind was not focused on the spell as well as it should have been and instead of lasting a long time, it lasted maybe 2 seconds before fading out.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:04 pm
User Image
                                                      And the words I say
                                                      When I want my own way
                                                      You know the lies I tell
                                                      And I say I can't stay

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

S̫̪̪̪̓́̏͊l͈͓͓̗͐̏͒̓y̪̬̯̌͒̈́̒ͅt̤̭͕͈̄̓̒̕h̡͇̼̤̒̐͋̿e̮͔͔͆͂͗̈́ͅr̜͖̮͙͂̎̓͝ì̧̮̖̯̑͂͝ṇ̮̜̤̏̏͐͝ ̡̟̜̥͋͊̆̒Ā̰̗̠̱̀̅͝l̫̳̱̱̍̿͑̚u̙̤̣͆͐̄͠ͅm̪͈̜̼̀̆̏͋n̙͓͔̫͂̀̅́į̨̲̭̒̿̃̃ || P̧͓͇͚͋̈́̓̅u̺̞̰̥͊̑̌̒r̨̞͔̯̓͋̄͘e̪̖̲͈͊̑́͝b̠͎͎̩̀͋̓̓l̛̼̩̥͖̑̽͂ö͈̯͔́͌̀ͅǫ͉̖̪̀͂́͘d̼͕͙͕̾̔̄͠ || Ả̧͍̤͍͂̏̚l̨̝̤̱͂̆͗̚t̪͚̹͍̀̀̓͒e̞̙̰͕̓̋̇͋ŕ͕̻̹̮̾̈́̿ ͔̙͙̦̔̎̅͐E̫̩̮̯͋͐̒̚g͓̯̺̪͐̿̕͝o͉͇̗͈͋̉͛̀

════════════════════════

Dante started laughing the moment that the crucio hit him and dissipated just as quickly. That was pathetic. Cocking his head to the side, he let the laughter die away, his look now considering as he couldn't help but let off a small chuckle to end his fit. Oh, this was rich. Shaw couldn't cast a proper spell. Was he unnerved? His eyes narrowed, and he stood, rolling his good shoulder to release what tension was there. He then locked gazes with Shaw, a smirk playing across his features. "I'm sorry. Who are you talking to again? I've lost track. First you were talking to Virgil, then you were talking to the imbecile. Trust me, you're not talking to either right now. Virgil's not home, and 'Virgie' is all locked away. Maybe I should introduce myself, hrm?" He bowed, insolence evident in the motion. "Dante Ross. Oh, wait, you wouldn't know, would you? Virgil, he's lost his mind. Didn't you know? He's now just pieces and parts. His mind's gone, and you were stupid enough to torture him. You really are a stupid ********, aren't you?"

He shrugged his shoulder, thinking that maybe Shaw was just as stupid as he looked. How the hell did he get half of those genes, anyway? Oh, wait, he was an alternate personality of his son. There was the connection. "Let's see. You piss off your son, piss off your daughter, drive your wife insane enough to murder the rest of your children, and then proceed to capture two of the only legitimate children you have. You do have three, after all. Good luck with trying to kill the mutt, by the way. I tried. He's got a nasty scar from it too. You should see it." Glancing down, Dante noticed the blood gathering around Jaslyn. She'd survive, hopefully. The baby was probably lost however. That improved their chance of survival, actually. "So, Shaw. You know who I am. I know who you are. What are we going to do, hrm? I guarantee I am not following a damn thing you say. Are we going to play now?"

════════════════════════

OOC:

To keep believing in me

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:06 pm
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxS H A W S A N D F O R D R O S S

in jail ◆ former slytherin ◆ pure blood

User Image

Shaw's mind came to a sputtering holt. This really was a different person? And the other one too. Wow his son was royally ******** up. But it gave Shaw an idea. He'd brought out the obedient one by torturing him, so if he kept torturing him, he could easily just bring him out again. Then keep him out.... somehow... That would come later.

Before he could set his plan into action though, this Dante person began teasing him again. Saying rude things, doing everything in his power to make him angry. He growled under his breath and shouted "Crucio!" But once again it was weak and short. He glared at the boy and did it again, and again and again. It would have to stick sooner or later. He would get his family back. "Crucio! Crucio! Crucio! Crucio!"

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I've been traveling in
The desert of my mind
And I
Haven't found a drop
Of life

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:04 pm
User Image
                                                      And the words I say
                                                      When I want my own way
                                                      You know the lies I tell
                                                      And I say I can't stay

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Dante was not pleased when Shaw kept firing off crucios. He got hit with the first, which, while short, had driven his wounded leg to collapse under him. He sneered, glaring, and then had to dodge out of the way of the others. His teeth slammed together as he jostled his leg and shoulder, then pointed his wand hand again. "Crucio." They said you had to mean it when you cast the spell, and he certainly did. Megan had taught him well, after all. He held the spell for w while before letting it up, a dark look on his face. "You have to mean it, Shaw. You can't just cast the spell and think it'd work. I certainly mean mine."

════════════════════════

OOC:

To keep believing in me

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:44 pm
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxS H A W S A N D F O R D R O S S

in jail ◆ former slytherin ◆ pure blood

User Image

Shaw was suddenly struck with immeasurable pain. His entire mind went blank. He had never felt pain like that before. He was screaming, probably? He couldn't tell through all the pain. When it ended, he gasped for breath. He glared at the boy who had done this to him. This was not his son. This was not his family. He aimed his wand at the boy and viciously shouted. "Sectum Sepra." The wounds began appearing across his chest, legs, and everything else almost immediately. Shaw was concentrating all his anger, pain, and hatred into the one single spell.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I've been traveling in
The desert of my mind
And I
Haven't found a drop
Of life

Diamond Wales
]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:33 pm
User Image
                                                      And the words I say
                                                      When I want my own way
                                                      You know the lies I tell
                                                      And I say I can't stay

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Dante's eyes went wide as he saw the spell heading toward him. He tried dodging, but his leg was refusing to cooperate, and he he felt the spell start biting into his body. He gasped, raising his arms to protect his head, but wasn't fast enough to block one aimed at his abdomen. Suddenly he couldn't draw breaths deep enough, and he felt blood spilling dangerously from the wound. His mind whirred with thoughts, and he could feel something finally snap in his head, but he couldn't tell what it was. However, he spit out a mouthful of blood and concentrated every ounce of hatred and power into the next spell that left his fingertips. "Avada kedavra!" The green jet that left his fingertips was aimed unerringly at Shaw, and he felt a grim sort of satisfaction that even if he was dying, he was taking Shaw with him. Blackness was already starting to crowd his vision, and he couldn't keep his focus on control. He relinquished it then, allowing Virgil at least a chance to see his father dead before death claimed him too.

════════════════════════

OOC:

To keep believing in me

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:09 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxA Secret Place
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxDying Humans
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGenerous
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxI в υ я ч тħe đ e α đ , чeαħ, še¢яeт ρłα¢e ı и м ч ħ e α đ
xxxxxxxxx Sħøνeł υ и đ e я и e α т ħ мч вeđ, ¢αυgħт ωıтħ мч ħ α и đ š я e đ
xxxxxxMıđиıgħт ıš ¢ я e e ρ ı и g ıи, мч тıgħтяøρe ıš ω e α я ı и g т ħ ı и
xxxWαт¢ħıиg тħe đ e ν ı ł g я ı и ; Dαяκиešš, ıт ω α ı т š ω ı т ħ ı и
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceHarbinger had seen quite enough; truth be told, she'd seen enough long before she'd stepped in to know what her course of action would be, but she'd still wanted to stay and watch. That was what she did, after all; watch. She was an observer, had always been one. It'd served her well in her lifetime, even before becoming a vampire. Now, it was her greatest strength. She'd been spying on the wizard boy for weeks now. He was quite an odd fellow, she had to admit. Few humans ever interested her, and fewer of the magical sort. Those of magical heritage were, to put it bluntly, boring. One might think that, being a muggle in her human life, Harbinger would find magic fascinating. And she had... for about fifty years, before she'd realized that nothing really ever changed with it. Technology, on the other hand, progressed at such a rapid pace that it was mind-boggling, even for one as intelligent as her... She greatly preferred it over the other. So, her pull towards this boy, this wizard, had confused her for a time, until she'd realized how very interesting he was.

spaceContradictions, she found, were what made life interesting. And he had them in spades; heir to a pureblood lineage, in an old pureblood family, and yet he dated a man, and a halfblood man at that! And that wasn't even the half of it, he had a full on split personality, two sides of a single coin, and they absolutely hated one another. Yes, she was intrigued... and she wanted him. She'd spent a good amount of time trying to determine whether or not she thought she could actually convince him to take her offer... But if there was ever a time, it was now. He was weak, delirious. Dying. Humans always made foolish decisions when their blood began to run cold from their form. Before, it might've been a challenge, but now... Simple. Easy. Do you want to live?

spaceShe swept into the room, an unearthly thing, moving too swiftly and too regally for the teen she appeared to be. Nondescript clothes covered a thin, lanky frame that had never reached maturity, the youthful face seeming in direct opposition to the age in her eyes. And her person was difficult to put any label on as well; she liked this about herself. Her form had never been particularly masculine or feminine, a fact she now found incredibly pleasing. Today, she was a she, but tomorrow, one could only guess... The creature approached her quarry slowly, purposefully. She played up the unnatural way she moved, the other-ness, either to set him on guard or to convince him she was in fact other, she didn't quite know. Perhaps both.

space "A pity," she mused, head tilted to the side. "that you might die. Don't you think? A being such as yourself... such a waste. So much potential..." She sighed, settling back on her haunches and staring at him. "The girl... she'll die, too. You care more about her than yourself, yes? A good brother... hm." Harbinger rose then, moving to the girl. "What did you call her? Jazzy? You love her... as much as a person as broken as you can love. It's... sweet." Perhaps it might seem odd, coming from one as cold and logical as Harbinger could be, but she wasn't completely cold... not yet, anyway. She thought that, with time, she might lose what little fire she had. But that was why she had Amnesia. And why she wanted him... Virgil, or Dante, whichever. Both, since it was a package deal. And the third, one she hadn't seen before tonight. A child... that could prove problematic, but also interesting. And when you were going to live forever, keeping things interesting was the top priority.

spaceThe vampire offered a kind smile to the boy, sympathy in her eyes. She understood loss like this, she did. Once, long ago... she hadn't been an orphan always. She'd had a home. A family. A brother... "My blood will heal her," she told him. "I... I can't save the babe, it's too late for that, I'm afraid. But, she could live, still..." She trailed off, giving him a moment to think, hoping it would sink in, hoping he would be desperate to do anything to save her. Giving them a moment to become enamored with the idea helped, sometimes. They were more willing to make deals that way. "But, this is not a gift. I want something in return... I want you."

spaceHarbinger's eyes flashed with intent. "I am offering you a choice, you see. But... I know it's not really much of a choice. Not if you love her, anyway. I'm afraid that, when I see something I want, I don't play very fair. I will save her- save, not turn. But only if you agree to be turned. If not... you both die."

═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Ałł I'νe e ν e я κ и ø ω и ıš тħe υ и κ и ø ω иxxx
Iи мч ħ α υ и т e đ ħ ø м e ωıтħ тħe я α т т ł ı и g в ø и e šxxxxxx
Iи мч ħ e α я т øf š т ø и e ωħeяe тħe g ħ ø š т š я ø α мxxxxxxxxx
Wħeи тħe ω α ł ł š в ł e e đ , I ωıłł в υ я ч ч ø υ đ e e ρxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx» «xx
xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
speak now

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:05 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Lᴏsᴛ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Virgil opened his eyes to pain. His shoulder was screaming at him, and everywhere just burned with pain. The greatest concentration seemed to be in his abdomen, and he couldn't take a deep breath. He was no longer in the chair, but lying down on his side, staring at his father's lifeless body. What.... What happened? His mind was muddled, like he was trying to walk through sludge, and felt full of cotton. There was a peculiar absence in his head, reminiscent of the times Dante had taken over, but more pronounced somehow. He took a shuddering breath that soon turned into a coughing fit as he spat up blood. So much, he thought. He was lying in it, and his body was growing cold. He tried moving, to see if he could even see Jaslyn. She'd been here. Where was she? His limbs wouldn't cooperate, however, and he gave it up as a futile gesture. Tears threatened, and he tried to recall what he could. Being kidnapped. Being tortured by his father. Then, nothing. He groaned, a small pathetic sound as he realized that he was dying. Had Megan done it? Had Jaslyn? He didn't know, and he couldn't even lift his head up to see. Not that he could see much. Darkness was starting to cloud his vision, creeping and bleeding along the edges like ink spilled into water.

It was then that he saw something coming toward him. He couldn't see it clearly, and he realized his vision had gone blurry. He could hear though, and he frowned, trying to make out her words. Something about dying. Being a good brother. He frowned as he heard the name Jazzy. She hated that name. Just like Princess. He also heard something else, about how much he could love despite being broken. He took a deep breath, ignoring the burning he was feeling with the act and the sudden need to cough.
                                                    "Don' call'er Jazzy. Sh' hates tha'..."

His speech was slurred, and he could hardly concentrate. However, something about blood and healing suddenly had his mind casting back ten years, back to Grace being impaled and dying in the Forbidden Forest. He stared at the blurry figure above him, his brain clicking into place as he realized what the figure mentioned. "V'mpire. Sh' wouln' wanna be one. Sh' want'd th' baby." Tears sprang to his eyes as he realized what the person meant. He'd failed. Jaslyn had trusted him to help, and he'd failed. He tried listening more, something about wanting... Him? What did she mean?

However, he knew that he'd failed, and Jaslyn was dying, and they were offering to heal her. He couldn't catch the last part though. Maybe she meant that she would drain him dry in exchange? It seemed like a fair deal. He didn't have to live with his questionable sanity, and everyone would be better off. He nodded weakly, his eyes half-lidded as he tried to get his mind to cooperate.
                                                    "S've 'er. She's mor'inportn. Th'n c'n h've me..."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Figure out a way out. ********, I've never been held here against my will!
                                                    OOC:

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:57 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxA Secret Place
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxDying Humans
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGenerous

spaceHarbinger blinked oddly when he told her not to call the girl Jazzy. What was she to call her, then? She'd reacted poorly to 'Princess' (Harbinger could relate; she'd never liked the idea that a woman's only value was in being a prize, which was all princesses ever were). Had she heard the girl's proper name? ... Jaslyn. Yes, that was it. She swept over the girl's body, brushing hair from her face. "She's very pretty," the vampire remarked distantly, eyes soft and far-away. She sighed softly when he remarked that his sister would want the baby. He wasn't well enough to really follow her words, then. "It's too late for that, I'm afraid," she told him again. "But, she could have another. She could always have another. It won't replace the one she's lost, it never will, but... it will be better than there being no child ever, at all."

spaceMoments like this reminded Harbinger that she had once been human. She didn't particularly care for the feeling, but at the same time, she craved it. Immortality was dull, and grew duller by the day, by the month, by the year. Humanity, finality, was ever changing and ever captivating. She bit into her wrist, pressing it to the girl's lips. With her other hand, she stroked the girl's throat, willing it to take the blood; whether or not she had the strength to do so herself was of little consequence. Harbinger had made a deal with the boy. If she saved his sister, she could have him. Of course, she knew that his understanding of what was happening might be... skewed. He clearly wasn't hearing her very well, which meant there was no telling what he thought he was agreeing to. But, it didn't really matter, in the end. 'You can have me,' he'd said. It wasn't her fault if he didn't understand.

spaceAs her blood drained, she became increasingly aware of the scent lingering in the room; it'd been bathed in it. Her mouth watered, fangs aching, and she felt a psychosomatic clench in her stomach. It wasn't real, she knew, but she felt it all the same. Harbinger sighed, head lolling backwards and eyes sliding shut as she tried to summon her self-control. She'd never been particularly weak in that regard, her human life had been one long stretch of need and denial. But at times like this, her resolve stretched thin, and it was only the reminder of her end goal that kept her from snapping. Believing she'd given the girl enough to heal her, but not turn (she couldn't break her promise like that, after all), she carefully settled her form back to the ground, then stood and moved to Virgil.

spaceShe was paler now, with dark hollows under her eyes, even her features seemed thinner, malnourished. She'd fed earlier that night, but hadn't been expecting to lose so much blood so quickly. The vampire regarded Virgil, going to her knees before him. "It's good that you have some blood still," she murmured, a hand sliding to his cheek. "Not much, but enough, I suppose. I can't give and give, you know." The vampire gathered him in her arms, glancing briefly towards his wounds and shaking her head. "This will hurt," she warned, seconds before her fangs were at his throat.

spaceHarbinger could feel herself growing fuller, the scent of the blood in the room distant now that she had a taste of it. She gave a satisfied hum as she drained the last of his life from him, holding his form in her vice-like grip, little care for if she might be hurting him. He was in so much pain already, it wasn't likely he'd notice a little more, if he were even still capable of feeling it. Judging by the way the blood on her tongue grew colder with each draw, she'd be surprised. But then, she didn't always remember much about how the human body worked. She drew away carefully, pleased. He'd had just enough left that she needn't feed before turning him. Which was good, since she wouldn't have had time to do both. Again, she bit her wrist, healed over already from the last wound, and pressed it to his lips. "Unpleasant, I know. But human blood is so much sweeter," she said, tone almost affectionate. He was her child now, after all, at least in a way. She'd always thought of Kronos as her father, and Nyx her mother. She doubted if Virgil would think the same, but she always would.

spaceAs she had with his sister, she stroked his throat to try and force the muscles to move and take the blood down. The vampire hummed softly, ignoring how tired she felt, how leaden her limbs were. She wasn't full enough for this, not really, she knew. But it wouldn't take much; with no human blood left in him, the turn would take hold, no matter how little she had to give. And when he was done, she would drain his father, and then take him to hunt... Oh! But there was the girl to worry about... hm. Well, she'd just have to ask what would need to be done with her after they'd both been fed. Or... perhaps before he had? He wouldn't be overly hungry, not at first. They might have time... She'd hate for him to hurt his sister, though. Seemed like a rather good way to create one of those annoying emo-type vampires she continued hearing about. She'd never actually met one, but muggle fiction insisted they existed. She'd hate to contribute to the concept by creating one for real.

xx» «xx
xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
speak now

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:47 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Aᴜɢᴜʀʏ Cʟᴀɴ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ

════════════════════════

Virgil had closed his eyes, his sense of sight useless now. everything was too blurry, and it took too much concentration to focus. His body was also distant to him, the pain lessening as he felt himself growing colder until that too became more distant the longer he lay there. The bits of conversation he could hear were garbled, and trying to pick some understanding from the words was a herculean effort that Virgil no longer had the energy for. The only thing he was aware of was his own heartbeat, growing fainter with each pulse, and his breathing, which was becoming shallower. He barely felt someone holding him, and for a moment thought of his mother, before life for him went to hell. He was crying, silent tears that he could no longer feel creeping from the corners of his eyes and running to his hairline. His mind didn't register the bite, only that it was becoming colder, and Virgil only uttered one word, a softly whispered 'Mum'.

Awareness was slow in coming for him. First was the sensation of swallowing. He didn't know what it was, and he wasn't sure how long he'd been swallowing for, but his mind was clearing with each mouthful. The second was that he wasn't feeling much pain. What little he was feeling was dissipating with each moment. His shoulder flared with pain and then dissipated, causing Virgil to jerk as his eyes flew open. There was someone above him, holding him, with her wrist pressed to his lips. His mind was still having a hard time connecting things, but he knew that he was hungry. Hungrier than he had ever felt in his life. Only, the taste in his mouth wasn't right. It tasted cold, metallic, and wholly revolting. He tried to pull away, but the person above him had an iron grip on him and wouldn't let go. He still felt weak, far weaker than he should, and somewhere in the back of his mind Dante was whispering that something wasn't right. He shut Dante out, finding it far too easy, and his eyes picked out the rest of the room. Jaslyn was lying a bit away, with his father's unseeing gaze focused on nothing as Shaw lay dead.

His eyes then locked on the woman above him, and his mind stuttered to a halt. She was a vampire. She had her wrist pressed to his mouth. Virgil had been drinking for a while now, and while the hunger was still present, it wasn't overriding his senses. Which, those came to him in a rush as he smelled the overbearing tang of blood in the room. When the woman finally brought her wrist away, Virgil wanted to protest. The blood, it was everywhere. His teeth ached, and he found himself trying to control himself, fighting with everything he had not to go over to Jaslyn and just...

He gasped in horror, and suddenly he was against the wall, trying to press his hands firmly to his ears. The ropes that still held them bound snapped, and Virgil screwed his eyes shut, ignoring the faint sound of a heartbeat. He stayed that way, knowing partially that Dante was helping, becuase he couldn't be seriously thinking that his sister smelled delicious. It took time for him to calm down, to reign in his control enough to stamp down the need to feed. He then turned crimson eyes toward the person responsible for this.
                                                    "What did you do to me?" He knew the answer, had seen it happen before. However, his mind was having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that he had just thought about feeding on his sister, let alone the implications of that.

════════════════════════

Thinking: What did she just do to me?
                                                    OOC:

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:38 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxA Secret Place
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxDying Humans
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGenerous

spaceHarbinger watched Virgil carefully, head tilted to the side as she regarded him. New turns could be unpredictable, and sadly, she hadn't had much blood to give him. "Shall I restrain you further?" she asked him, noting the way his gaze had drifted towards his sister. Her heartbeat grew stronger with each second that passed, and she had no doubts it would tempt the new fledgling. "I do apologize, perhaps I should have planned this out better. Hm..." The vampire rose to her feet, moving towards the body of the pair's father. She nudged him with her toe, nose wrinkling in distaste. She didn't care much for the man. He'd been terribly caught up in a good many things that didn't matter, and what had it gotten him? Murdered by his own son. Pathetic. "I find this distasteful, just so you know," she muttered, glancing over at Virgil just long enough to let him see exactly how much she disliked what she was about to do before she sank her fangs into the corpse's throat.

spaceShe didn't take much, just enough to make the room stop spinning and regain her focus. Still holding the body, her attention returned to the boy. "Mm, you know what I did. 'Vampire,' you called me, it's not that hard to figure out. You're a smart... young man, Virgil, I'm sure I needn't explain." She glanced at the body she held, nose wrinkling in distaste, and she shook her head and sighed. "You're hungry, though. How hungry? I'd hate to have to hurt you to prevent your killing your sister. You'd either kiss the sun out of guilt, or spend eternity moping. Neither sounds desirable to me, frankly." With arms that seemed far too frail to possess such strength, she held the body out. "I realize this might seem... uncouth, but, he did torture and try to kill you," she said with a shrug, stepping closer to Virgil, his father's body in hand. "And I would prefer to bet on my self control over yours. I've had over a century of practice. We can't leave her here, you know there are others. But I doubt she'll want to stick around long enough for me to give you a quick lesson in hunting."

spaceNot to mention, the faster she saw to her new child, and his human sister, the sooner she could see to herself. It would be wrong of her to put herself before Virgil. A selfish leader made for a weak clan, and she did not want her clan to be weak. She wanted it to flourish. If Virgil fed from his father, he would be manageable, and they could return his sister to... wherever she needed to be returned to. And then, she could find another meal for herself. Prioritizing was important. Luckily, as vain as she could be, she was never particularly selfish... Or perhaps she was. She tended to see her clanmates as an extension of herself, after all. Their gains were hers, their losses as well. Virgil was the first one that was truly hers, though, and she wanted to do this right. Kronos and Nyx had been so good to her... She wanted to be as good to her own.

xx» «xx
xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
speak now

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]