Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Abandoned Blackstone House (Megan Steele's Hideout) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:48 pm
User Image
                                                    I sat alone, in bed 'til the morning
                                                    I'm crying, "They're coming for me"
                                                    And I tried to hold these secrets inside me
                                                    My mind's like a deadly disease

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Aᴜɢᴜʀʏ Cʟᴀɴ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ

════════════════════════

Virgil snarled, glaring. He'd had enough of being restrained for one day. Being restrained had nearly killed Jaslyn, had killed him essentially. No, he was done with being restrained. He didn't care if this was supposed to be his sire, he wasn't going to be held again like that. "You won't lay a hand on me. Not..." He stopped, shaking his head. Two lives had been lost, one his sister's child, and the other had been his father. Who had taken out his father, he didn't know, but he had a suspicion the spell had come from his hand. It didn't take a genius to see the tell-tale signs of the victim of a killing curse, and other than Megan, he was the only other person present that he knew could cast the spell.

When she practically confirmed to him that yes, she had turned him, he rose a hand to his neck, feeling the newly-healed puncture marks. He then dropped his hand, scowling as she remarked that he had to be hungry and should feast on his deceased father. ********, how mentally disturbed did you have to be to even think that was a viable option? He knew he was, but at least with Dante behaving for now, he could put a clamp on it. He wasn't going to put his mouth anywhere near his father's throat.
                                                    "If you think I'm going to drink from him, you're insane. I may be hungry, but I'm not that hungry. I can control myself just fine." He'd done it for years with Dante, he could do it again. He didn't need someone speaking to him about self control. They didn't know the demons that haunted his mind, or how deep they were. His self-control had come from years of ensuring that nothing bad happened because of Dante, controlling his own urges was nothing in the face of that.

════════════════════════

Thinking: What did she just do to me?
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I paced around for hours, on empty
                                                    I jumped at the slightest of sounds
                                                    And I couldn't stand the person inside me
                                                    I turned all the mirrors around

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:12 pm
User Image

User Image

SHE ACTS LIKE SUMMER
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A̷N̷D̷ ̷W̷A̷L̷K̷S̷ ̷L̷I̷K̷E̷ ̷R̷A̷I̷N̷ ◕◔◓}
                                                      █▌█▌DID YOU MAKE IT TO THE MILKY WAY TO SEE THE LIGHTS ALL FADED?

Did you fall from a shooting star?
                                                                                                Did the wind sweep you off your feet?
                                                                                                Did you finally get the chance?
                                                                                                To dance along the light of day!

DIDYOUMISSME WHILEYOUWERELOOKING FORYOURSELFOUTTHERE

ғเשє-ђยг קђภє ςภשєгรคҭเภ. ҭђє ๒єรҭ รұ ใคҭҭє ҭђคҭ ұย єשєг ђค๔, คภ๔ ๓є?

T R A C I N GxxxH E RxxxW A YxxxT H R O U G HxxxT H ExxxC O N S T E L L A T I O N S

xxxxxxxxxxxxxh̷e̷a̷v̷e̷n̷ ̷i̷s̷ ̷o̷v̷e̷r̷r̷a̷t̷e̷d̷.

Jaslyn had been fading in and out of concieniousness a lot. There was blood from her own wounds, blood from the baby, and so much pain. Everywhere. She couldn't think. She could barely feel. All she could do was cry, and after awhile even that stopped. She was sure she was dying. She could feel everything going cold, and her heart was slowing. The only thing she coudl think about was how upset Jacob would be. She was supposed to see him today.. yesterday? She wasn't actually sure how much time had passed since Megan nabbed her. A day, a week, a month, it was hard to tell. She wanted to cry, but she couldn't even do that. Because she was dying....

At some point she lost conciousness. She was positive she was dead...except if she was dead... how could she still think? When her eyes fluttered open again, she had a metallic taste in her mouth... which wasn't very surprising. She had been bleeding a lot. She stared at the ceiling, trying to remember what was going on. The pain had faded, but only physically. Her tears had also returned. The only thing that brought her mind away from her own inner turmoil was the sound of her brother's angry voice... She blinked and rolled over to find him talking to some person, about drinking her dead father's blood. She raised an eyebrow and slowly sat up. Her father was dead.... drinking blood....THE PERSON WAS A MOTHER ******** VAMPIRE?

She stared at the two. What the ******** had happened while she was unconcious. She stared, bewildered, still sitting in a pool of her own blood, covered in her own blood, in a room full of vampires.... because if her brother was being told to drink blood too, then the vampire must have saved him by turning him... which would explain the suddenly white hair.... She blinked and glanced down at her own body. Was she a vampire too? Was that why she wasn't dead? That couldn't be right? She would feel different if she was right? She frowned. Her brain was still rather fuzzy and she still felt like she was spinning. She had lost a lot of blood after all. "Uhhh.... can we leave before the crazy whore comes back?"

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:52 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxA Secret Place
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxDying Humans
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGenerous
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxI в υ я ч тħe đ e α đ , чeαħ, še¢яeт ρłα¢e ı и м ч ħ e α đ
xxxxxxxxx Sħøνeł υ и đ e я и e α т ħ мч вeđ, ¢αυgħт ωıтħ мч ħ α и đ š я e đ
xxxxxxMıđиıgħт ıš ¢ я e e ρ ı и g ıи, мч тıgħтяøρe ıš ω e α я ı и g т ħ ı и
xxxWαт¢ħıиg тħe đ e ν ı ł g я ı и ; Dαяκиešš, ıт ω α ı т š ω ı т ħ ı и
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceHarbinger sighed when he argued with her; she'd known he was stubborn, but Virgil had, at times, displayed a level of logic that she'd hoped would win him over. Apparently he was going to make it difficult on her, though. "It's either restraints, or you feed," she said simply, fierce eyes daring him to refuse. "What control you think you may have... I assume it's because of Him? Dante? But this is different. This isn't fighting your mind. It's fighting every fiber of your being. Instinct and need and hunger. You may hold out, for a time. But eventually, you will lose. Being a new turn, and with so little blood in you, it won't be long. I won't take chances. Her life was the bargain for yours, I'll not screw it up by allowing your foolish arrogance to override your good sense." She clicked her tongue, stepping closer to him, dropping the body at his feet. "I'd rather you have better blood for your first meal, personally. But I assume she takes priority, given that you think so highly of her, and so little of yourself. I don't trust your control to hold long enough to take her somewhere safe. Unless you want to take her with us while I teach you to hunt."

spaceShe heard the girl stirring, and glanced over her shoulder. Vampire blood being what it was, her wounds had healed quickly, and well. Her mind, however, was likely still clouded. Her request drew a chuckle from the vampire. "We've a small matter to attend to, dear," she said, turning so that the twins were on either side of her. "If you can convince your brother to think logically for a moment, it'd be greatly beneficial to ensuring your safe return home." A thoughtful expression crossed Harbinger's face, and she blinked. "Although, the... 'crazy whore,' you called her? Is of little consequence. Magic won't affect Virgil like it used to, nor does it affect me very well, if at all. And we're more than enough to defend you from her. Or, well. I am. Virgil... perhaps, if he can keep his head." Briefly, she considered that Virgil might actually have liked to make a meal of Megan, given how the woman had tormented him, but there was no way of knowing how long it'd actually be until she returned... Besides, they could always come back for her later.

spaceAgain, she clicked her tongue, attention returning to her new fledgling. "Decide quickly. Either you take from your father, I hold you away from your sister, or she gets to go hunting. Personally, I think the first option is simplest. Besides... he tried to kill you. I feel you'd simply be taking what was owed." Harbinger turned away from him then, approaching Jaslyn, offering the girl a hand. "And what shall we do with you, hm? Where do you need to go? I confess, I've not watched you as I have your brother, I don't know where you call home." For some reason, Harbinger was feeling oddly... maternal. Perhaps it was because, for the first time, she had something approximating a child. Curious. She'd have to think on this, pay attention to it. She knew that such things could be both a weakness and a strength. It all went down to how you harnessed it. She'd just have to figure out how to benefit from this. After all, she had a clan now, she couldn't be weak.

space"They call me Harbinger, by the way," she said, speaking to both even while her eyes remained on the sister. "Of the clan Augurey, newly formed, heir to Shadowsong. Virgil, do try to remember. If someone asks, it's important that you know." Specifically to Jaslyn, she tacked on, "It's more trivia than anything else for you, dear. But, I suppose knowing who your brother is affiliated with would be in your best interests, hm?"

═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Ałł I'νe e ν e я κ и ø ω и ıš тħe υ и κ и ø ω иxxx
Iи мч ħ α υ и т e đ ħ ø м e ωıтħ тħe я α т т ł ı и g в ø и e šxxxxxx
Iи мч ħ e α я т øf š т ø и e ωħeяe тħe g ħ ø š т š я ø α мxxxxxxxxx
Wħeи тħe ω α ł ł š в ł e e đ , I ωıłł в υ я ч ч ø υ đ e e ρxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx» «xx
xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
speak now

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:40 pm
User Image
                                                I sat alone, in bed 'til the morning
                                                I'm crying, "They're coming for me"
                                                And I tried to hold these secrets inside me
                                                My mind's like a deadly disease

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Aᴜɢᴜʀʏ Cʟᴀɴ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ

════════════════════════

Virgil opened his mouth, ready to argue that Harbinger had no clue about the level of control he had, and made to stand up. However, a wave of dizziness washed over him, and he slumped down, clutching his head a bit as he fought off a wave of vertigo. "Pathetic. Now, you see? He's being an idiot, and he can't keep me from the surface as much as he thinks he can right now. He's too weak. Besides, apparently you know about me already. Stalk much?" He looked up, his mouth moving of its own accord as Dante decided to make his presence known. He mentally tried shoving at the other, but got the mental equivalent of the brush off from Dante. What the hell do you think you're doing?

Saving your sister. From you. Please, you were thinking earlier that I was cooperating and that was the entire reason why you could control yourself. News flash, I cooperate when I want to. Besides, you're what? Trying to not eat the man you call Father? He hasn't been your father for over a decade. How the hell is that corpse the same man as the one that raised you? Even Drage would agree that made any parental attachment null and void. Virgil couldn't place it, but he could almost swear this was probably the nicest Dante was being. Then again, it could have been a product of the fact that Virgil had nearly died.

Don't you even bring Dr-What the ******** are you doing? Virgil hadn't noticed, but Dante had grabbed Shaw's body by an arm and was now dragging it closer. Virgil tried to shove Dante back, but Dante refused to budge. He felt his hand reach up and feel along his teeth, and felt his face wince when they encountered the canines. His head shook before Dante lowered it to his father's neck. Virgil resumed his fight anew, screaming all the while. No, Merlin no! Please, don't! You can't make me do this. Dante, please stop!

"Virgil, did anyone ever tell you you talk too much? Because you seriously do." Dante bit down, and it was only because he was in control that Virgil couldn't get sick. As it was, Virgil watched helplessly on the sideline as his body fed on his father. He wanted to block it out, tried desperately to, but couldn't. Somehow Dante had managed to acquire enough control to allow him to experience what was happening. Virgil could only retreat to the back of his mind, horrified and sickened by the fact that the hunger he was currently experiencing was being satiated by consuming Shaw Ross.

════════════════════════

Thinking: What did she just do to me?
                                                OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I paced around for hours, on empty
                                                I jumped at the slightest of sounds
                                                And I couldn't stand the person inside me
                                                I turned all the mirrors around

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:06 am
User Image

User Image

SHE ACTS LIKE SUMMER
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A̷N̷D̷ ̷W̷A̷L̷K̷S̷ ̷L̷I̷K̷E̷ ̷R̷A̷I̷N̷ ◕◔◓}
                                                      █▌█▌DID YOU MAKE IT TO THE MILKY WAY TO SEE THE LIGHTS ALL FADED?

Did you fall from a shooting star?
                                                                                                Did the wind sweep you off your feet?
                                                                                                Did you finally get the chance?
                                                                                                To dance along the light of day!

DIDYOUMISSME WHILEYOUWERELOOKING FORYOURSELFOUTTHERE

ғเשє-ђยг קђภє ςภשєгรคҭเภ. ҭђє ๒єรҭ รұ ใคҭҭє ҭђคҭ ұย єשєг ђค๔, คภ๔ ๓є?

T R A C I N GxxxH E RxxxW A YxxxT H R O U G HxxxT H ExxxC O N S T E L L A T I O N S

xxxxxxxxxxxxxh̷e̷a̷v̷e̷n̷ ̷i̷s̷ ̷o̷v̷e̷r̷r̷a̷t̷e̷d̷.

Jaslyn blinked slowly. Was she just told to convince her brother to....eat her father? What the ********? The lady? Man? It was hard to tell. The vampire was rather adrogynous, walked over to her and offered her a hand. She stared at for a few long moments. She really didn't feel very trusting after everything that had happened, but it appeared like the vampire had saved her life, and her brother's.... so she tentatively took her hand and allowed her to help her to her feet. Thanfully her head didn't swim when she was standing. It appeared the brain foggy feeling was the last remaining symptom of almost dying.

She stared at the vampire for a very long time. Where did she call home? She couldn't remember at the moment. She didn't technically have a home of her own. Just Jacob's.... but where was Jacob. She frowned, trying to remember, but the name wasn't coming to her. She couldn't remember. She could see it perfectly though... where was it.... She could feel panic rising in her mind. Why couldn't she remember? She was positive she was going to have a heart attack. It felt like it was racing. Suddenly, it came to her. "Little Hangleton." She finally whispered.

The panic was fading and she just stared at the floor. She didn't want to think. If she thought, she would think about her lost child, and she could not handle that right now. She choked down her feelings and tried to listen. Harbinger.... She remembered the rest too quietly. Focusing on it. Focusing on anything but her own thoughts. Virgil had another vampire friend didn't he? The pink haired girl? Grace something.... What clan was she from...... Jaslyn wasn't sure.

She was distracted by those thoughts as he brother suddenly started talking to himself... kind of? It was like she was only hearing half a conversation. Before she could even begin to register what was going on, Virgil... not Dante? began drinking her dead father's blood and she stared in horror. Before she could stop herself, she suddenly turned around, and violently puked. There were lots of things she could handle, but her brother drinking her dead father's blood was not one of them. No matter how terrible Shaw had been to them, that was not something she could even think of handling. Especially not right now.

She felt woozy and dizzy, and grabbed onto Harbinger to stop herself from falling over. Maybe her own thoughts were better than what she was seeing right now, but she didn't want to test that theory. At least not until she could cling to Jacob and cry about it with him.

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:17 pm
User Image
                                                      Baby, without you, I’m nothing, I’m so lost, hug me
                                                      Then tell me how ugly I am, but that you’ll always love me
                                                      Then after that, shove me, in the aftermath of the
                                                      Destructive path that we’re on, two psychopaths but we
                                                      Know that no matter how many knives we put in each other’s backs
                                                      That we’ll have each other’s backs, ’cause we’re that lucky

User Image

════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Dᴀʀᴋ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Garret paced, his eyes watching for sign of Clarice. She had disappeared, and Garret had to admit, he was worried about her. It was jarring to realize when he first saw her that she existed at all, but now that he and Megan had been raising her for years, he worried about her constantly. The fact that she was very much like her mother, the fact that they had to disappear from the magical law enforcement's radar using every trick Garret himself knew to evade escape, how Megan even still seemed to obsess over Rick and getting back at her brother at times. However, Garret had gotten in so deep that he couldn't help it. Like a moth drawn to the flame, he still stayed around her, knowing it would eventually lead to his destruction. It was strange, really, the fact that he'd spent more time with Megan than with his wife, Sarah. He still worried that they'd send Jacob after Megan and him, but so far it hadn't panned out. Probably for the best, he thought. He'd seen Jacob's face when they went to get Clarice when she was younger, and the man had been devastated.

His head jerked up as he heard the door open, and he noticed that Clarice was coming in. Megan was out, and likely wouldn't return for hours. Still, he simply turned toward the table that held a battered pot and cup and poured himself some tea before he turned to look at his daughter. "You were out late. Care to tell me where?"

Clarice simply stood by the door, watching him. She looked so much like Megan it sometimes hurt seeing her and knowing that her life could never be normal. Noting her silence, he frowned. "I'm a lot more lenient than your mother, you know that. Where were you? I was worried about y-"

"You're not. Not really." Clarice crossed her arms, glaring. "You only ever cared about your precious sons and even then, you're a bloody coward that ran."

"I don't know-"

"Don't lie!" Clarice stepped forward, sneering. "You kept me here! You locked me away! And for what? You're the ones that made sure I couldn't have a normal life!"

"Now who's lying?" Garret glared right back, a low-simmering anger rising to the fore. "We've only kept you safe. Your mother wanted to raise you herself. She never got a chance to raise Rick, and she saw a second chance with you. So we could be a family!"

"Some family." Clarice snorted. "I haven't seen Rick or Jacob in years. and you keep running and hiding, thinking that will save you from your own damnation. I don't want to live like that. I want to be free."

Garret sighed, reigning in his temper with difficulty. He had the same frustrations, but he couldn't just leave. He loved Megan, even as his life had turned to dust around him. "Go to bed Clarice. We shall discuss this in the morning."

He turned to add some sugar to his tea. That's when he noticed his daughter hadn't moved. Garret turned, about to speak when he noticed the wand in Clarice's hand. "No. I'm not going to bed. I'm leaving. I just need to make sure you don't follow me."

His eyes widened as Clarice said the fateful words he hoped he'd never hear from her lips, ever. The green light rushing from the wand wasn't unexpected, and he couldn't move fast enough to dodge her. Not since she'd beaten him in duelling as he'd gotten older. The only thing he noticed was the complete look of regret on her face as the green light impacted. Then everything went black.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thinking: So this is how it ends...
                                                      OOC:

-☣-

Our love is crazy, we’re nuts, but I refused counsellin’
                                                      This house is too huge, if you move out I’ll burn all two thousand
                                                      Square feet of it to the ground, ain’t s**t you can do about it
                                                      With you I’m in my ********’ mind, without you, I’m out it

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash