Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
All of mine are looking for plots- Updated with singles! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:19 pm
Ok so I've decided to put all my lovelies out here for RP nibbles.

2017 GOALS:

Get to 100%:
The Moonlit Prince "Sin"
Abigail
Rocksteady
Leilan
Xeria
Viracocha
Asli Belrose
Celegras
Aramis Snow
Demeira

Get to 70%
Roland
Snow White
Ronobe
Laina

Get to 60%
Samael
Inara Serra
Anita
Dobsonfly
Gideon Linthicum Rose

Get to 50%
Dubstep
Tyrin

Get to 40%
Micah
Caitlin
Halvar
Manannan Mac Lir
Devanna
Chaos "The Destroyer of Hope"
Bedlam

Get to 30%
Laylani
Destin
Seamus "Wolfsbane" Boneblossom
Valerian the Great
Tocapo
Brunhild
Shade Stormchaser

Get to 30% if convenient (Got in 2017)

n/a so far

2016 GOALS:

Get to 100%:
Glitter Rock ACHIEVED! **MAXED**
Agares ACHIEVED! **MAXED**
Ember ACHIEVED! **MAXED**

Get to 70%
Abigail ACHIEVED!
The Moonlit Prince "Sin" ACHIEVED!
Jailhouse Rock ACHIEVED! **MAXED**
Rainbow Swirl ACHIEVED! **MAXED**
Roxanna ACHIEVED! **MAXED**

Get to 60%
Demeira ACHIEVED!
Asli Belrose ACHIEVED!
Rocksteady ACHIEVED!
Leilan ACHIEVED!
Celegras ACHIEVED!

Get to 50%
Naamah ACHIEVED! **MAXED**
Viracocha ACHIEVED!
Aramis Snow ACHIEVED!
Inara Serra
Dobsonfly

Get to 40%
Roland ACHIEVED!
Ronobe ACHIEVED!
Manannon Mac Lir
Xeria ACHIEVED!

Get to 30%
Snow White ACHIEVED!
Caitlin
Anita ACHIEVED!
Dubstep
Laina ACHIEVED!

Get to 30% if convenient (Got in 2016)
Samael
Gideon
Tyrin
Micah
Halvar
Chaos
Valerian
Devanna
Laylani
Destin
Tocapo
Shade
Brunhild

NOTE: Just because a soq's goal is ACHIEVED! doesn't mean I won't RP them! The ultimate goal is to have everyone get to max, so I'll RP anyone. Just ask! smile

~I've decided on a rule. For anyone who is single I will not lifemate or try for flings until they have reached 50% stats (as a lowest stat). This is not retroactive, so current plans will stand

My Teepee - (Check stats before offering a mate or fling)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:19 pm
Breeding Priorities:

Open:
Bedlam/Razor "Rottenfang" Foxtails
Artemis x Halvar Eerriki Loki obtained!

Unedited only:
Glitter/Quinn
Laylani x Obsianus
Ronobe x Maliro'Vispar Amavel

Spirit:
Valerian the Great/Saber

Wishing Star Priorities:

Main:
1. Anglesite! - Ikinya/Cuau Mockbabies! obtained!
2. Mimidae! - Ramiel/Phasianidae Mockbabies (Try for in customs as well)
Demeira True friend

Secondary:
Laina Brother
Snow White Sister
Sin True friend
Mac Lir true friend

Tertiary:
Ronobe True friend
Wretch brother
Asli Belrose true friend

Familiars to get:
Demeira - Wolf
Samael - Lion with mane
Halvar - Bat-winged Wolf
Abigail - Wolf or bird
Viracocha - Wolf
Snow White- Blue Bird

ACTIVE ROLEPLAYS
These are rps I am currently checking/replying to (however slowly). These are on my radar and will be attended to when I can! If we have an rp NOT on this list, PLEASE LINK IT TO ME. It's possible I lost it/forgot to save it.

With others:

1. [PRP] Making new friends (Glitter Rock and Nostalion)
  2. [prp] Peaceful Moments (Lynnesse & Jailhouse Rock)
  3. [PRP] A Grand Adventure! (Neve/Aramis Snow/ Fragment / Rocksteady / Izusa )
  4. [PRP] Definitions of flight (Rocksteady and Aoi Sukai)
  5. [PRP] A Father's Toughest Battle (Samael and Berith)
  6. [PRP] How to heal (Agares and Ziya)
  7. [PRP] With Light Comes Shadow (Galahad x Nita)
  8. [PRP] Companions on a long journey (Celegras and Flidais)
  9. [PRP] Well this is embarrassing (Snow White and Prince Seb)
  10. [PRP] They say children are born colorblind. (Back RP)
  11. [PRP] A new type of journey (Tyrin/Abigail/Darkheart/Vira)
  12. [PRP] Light of the Moon {Cassiopeia x Sin}
  13. [PRP] Damp Paws and Dying Plants { Feiurce x Asli }
  14. [ORP] The Lost Foals (All foals welcome)
  15. [PRP] Teach me to heal (Ember and Fracas)
  16. [PRP] Rose buds will blossom (Thanos, Laina)
  17. [PRP] Brothers (Misha x Asli)
  18. Organized Chaos
  19. [PRP] Do You Believe In Fairies? (Tourmaline and Halvar)
  20. [prp] Something always brings me back (Tocapo and Lona)
  21. [PRP] Serendipity [ Memory x Sin ]
  22. [PRP] Remember The Boat Times (Ume Tsubaki and Nyasper)
  23. [PRP] Dance As If No One Is Watching (Aurora & Bedlam)

SOLO:

1. [Self Rp] A colorful reunion (Glitter Rock and Rocksteady)
  2. [Solo RP] When will the darkness get me (Rainbow/Roxxanna)
  3. [SOLO RP] Mending Fences (Agares and Naamah)
  4. [SOLO RP] Two Paths diverged in a wood... (Anita and Roland)
  5. [Solo RP] The family grows (Glitter, Jailhouse, Leilan)
  6. [Solo RP] Sisterly Conflict (Inara and Caitlin)
  7. [Solo RP] Uncomfortable Reunion (Sin and Demeira)
  8. [Solo RP] Causing Trouble (Asli and Mac Lir)
  9. [Solo RP] Unexpected threat (Dubstep, Rainbow Swirl, Ronobe)
  10. [Solo RP] Motherly Love (Laina and Gideon)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roleplays that need to be started:

No particular order

1. Wretch - gathering kalona for upcoming battle
    Sin/Demeira - First encounter after both arrive in Kawani
    Caitlin/Inara
  2. Caitlin/Tama
  3. Micah/Alesdair
  4. Micah/Kelakohr
  5. KATERI HERD - Prep for War
  6. Celegras/Tethys
  7. Demi/Sharne!
  8. Gideon/Straterra
    SIN/MEMORY
    Mac Lir/Asli
    Ronobe/Rainbow Swirl/Dubstep
    Laina/Gideon
  9. Micah/Samael - They meet in his travels (set up for her helping with cursed Agares when the time comes)
  10. Vira/Abigail - Discussing the kalona attack and what they plan to do about it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finished:

1. [Solo RP] Help me redeem myself (Naamah and Xeria) - Finished
    [OPR] Simply Twisted (Gabriel & Glitter Rock) - Finished
  2. [PRP] Sunny Days (Glitter Rock & Tigerlily) - Finished
  3. [prp] And time pushes on... (Glitter Rock and Cyn Generis) - Finished
  4. [PRP] Floral Antics (Fragment & Rocksteady)
  5. [PRP] A War of Thunder, Shadow, and Fire - Finished

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Archived:

1. [PRP] We're Just Playing! (Samnie/Mehira/Leilan) (note to self: Ask Uni if we're continuing this)
  2. [PRP] Saying Thank You(Abigail/Viracocha/Reflection/Ishtar)
  3. [PRP] Keeping Them Together (The brothers) (Note to self - Ask Uni if we should start replying to each other?)
  4. [PRP] Finding peace (Viracocha and Modera)
  5. [PRP] We meet again - Wretch and Vulpine (NTS: Wrap up)
  6. [PRP] Blundering into help (Sin and Athena)
  7. [PRP]The Wolf and the Bear {Asli / Pelashia}
  8. [PRP]Encounter of Feathery Porportions (Niamh & Mac Lir)
  9. [PRP] The journey begins... (Ember and Raghnall) (NTS: this is skype rp logs)
  10. [PRP] The other side of the coin (Ronobe and Seriav)
  11. [PRP] Wanderer finds...candy? ((Alyna & Glitter Rock)) - Abandoned
  12. [prp] Flutter in the breeze (Glitter Rock and Crisanto) - Abandoned
  13. [prp] By the light of the moon (Glitter Rock and Everhart) - Abandoned
  14. [PRP - Xian and Glitter Rock] A Burst of Color - Abandoned
  15. [Prp] I will Teach you (Glitter Rock and Bright Dusk) - Abandoned
  16. [PRP] Coming Home (Glitter Rock and Rock Candy) - Abandoned
  17. [PRP] A Colorful Meeting (Quinn and Glitter Rock+ Kids) - Abandoned
  18. [PRP] A splash of color (Glitter Rock and Timbira) - Abandoned
  19. [PRP] The Young and The Wise (Elysium and Leilan) - Abandoned
  20. [PRP] What are you? ((Cerys and Lelian)) (foal RP) - Abandoned
  21. [prp] Chasing butterflies (Leilan and Ecclesia) (foal RP) - Abandoned (by me)
  22. [prp] In the Valley of Darkness (Leilan and Ecclesia) - Abandoned
  23. [PRP] Candy and Clouds ((Rocksteady and Dhanuraja)) (foal RP) - Abandoned
  24. Welcome (Rainbow Swirl, Roxanna, Zyanya + Frost Feather) - Abandoned (by me)
  25. [PRP] Daddy's Little Girl (Roxanna & Rainbow Swirl as a foal) - Abandoned (by me)
  26. [PRP] All Grown Up (Rainbow Swirl & Roxanna) - Abandoned (by me)
  27. [PRP] We're Lost, Aren't We? [Rainbow Swirl x Rockin' Bules] - Abandoned (by me)
  28. The Apple Tree (Star Ocean and Rainbow Swirl) - Abandoned
  29. [PRP] Tragic Frindship. (Armelle & Rainbow Swirl) - Abandoned (by me)
  30. Do I know you? Jailhouse rock and Virulent Jailrock
  31. [prp] I Guess You Can Stay [Giddeon x Straterra]

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:20 pm
Get to 100%

User Image

History:
He's one of three sons to Agares and Ananke. His two older sisters were already grown and gone by the time he and his brothers arrived.

Personality:
He's incredibly vain. He loves to be fawned over. He also loves to lurk in the shadows. He fancies himself King of Darkness - the night is his domain. He is fiercely protective of his family's grove and will challenge anyone who stumbles too close to it.

Plots:

Nothing specific yet, just looking for development!

Breedings:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. -not maxed yet-

User Image

Name: Abigail
Parents: Aura and Algernon (both deceased)
Other family: Amelia (aunt- deceased) and Pavitra (cousin)
History: They were innocent and young, in the most fertile spring any of the adults could remember. The foaling grounds were filled with the laughter of the young, and Abigail had no shortage of friends. She couldn't even count the number of foals there were with her, though that had more to do with how young she was than anything else. Her particular age group had been out of their baskets for a while and were just on the cusp of being welcomed into the herd proper. She was looking forward to the journey to the main herd grounds and all of the older foals and new friends she would meet.

The foals had already begun a proper education, of course, in the ways of the herd. The adults in the foal grounds were insistent they learn early and learn well the values of the herd. Abigail didn't pay much attention, of course, being far more interested in the buzzing bees and budding flowers around her. Life was far too good to listen to boring lessons.

The day arrived when the older foal group was to be transferred to the main herdlands. Everyone was abuzz with excitement and the foals were nearly impossible to control as they gathered and were briefed on what to expect along the way. Suddenly, a new adult arrived, stranger to Abigail. He had an expression in his eyes that Abi had never seen in the sweet serenity of the foaling area. There was a red substance running down his neck from deep gashes. Abigail had cut her leg once on a sharp stone, and she was dimly aware that the substance on the adult's neck was blood. He said something to the mare he'd approached and then collapsed. The adults were suddenly herding the foals in the opposite direction, the energy changed but equally charged as it had been. Abi didn't understand, but she was told to hide and she obeyed.

She watched, helpless, as the other foals were ushered to hiding places and covered with mud or hidden in strongly-smelling plants, or in small coves under the waterfall nearby. It made no sense to Abigail, but there was no time to ponder it, as the monsters emerged from the shadows. The creatures sneered down at the fallen stallion who had come to warn them. He hadn't moved since his collapse, his eyes stared upward but saw nothing.

There was a flurry of movement as the adults faced off against the beasts. There were so many of them, the clawed creatures who ripped and tore through the unicorns as if they were nothing. It seemed to go on forever, yet at the same time Abigail blinked and there were no more unicorns standing before the creatures. The skinwalkers, which they must certainly have been, began sniffing around, looking for something. Abigail's heartbeat quickened madly as they found one of her friends and dragged her out screaming and made short work of her. They kept rummaging around, here and there plling a foal out and murdering it. Abigail was terrified to breathe or move or even think and waited for the end.

It didn't come. The monsters, the battle abated, seemed unable to stop their murderous rage. No common enemies presenting themselves, they turned on each other. They all eventually left, either felled by a comrade, or run off into the woods to lick their wounds, all in different directions.

The small foal refused to move. The others scattered about in their hiding places seemed of a like mind, and several days passed before the first foal began to stir and move from his hiding spot. Abigail knew him at once - the foal Apocalypse. She wiggled out of her hiding place and approached him. The others came out as well, and together they made the journey to the herd proper.

They'd been told the way many times to make sure no one got lost when they were transferred. There was a numbness to Abigail as she mentally marked off the landmarks they had been told about. It seemed a lifetime ago that she'd been excited to see them. None of the foals spoke, though a couple cried quietly. They made it to the main herd lands, but here the scene was gruesome. There was nothing left alive, no one seeking them out. They were truly alone.

No, not alone Abigail thought as she looked about at her remaining friends. There were six of them, and she would keep them all alive if it killed her.

As the group grew Abi became a true leader to them. She helped find them food and cradled those that needed comfort when their pain was far too much. They were wary, unsure of the safety of the world. After all, those monsters had scattered to the winds and could be anywhere. They traveled far away, walking until their legs ached and they could move no farther. They grew to adulthood together and finally found the courage to stop running from the past and to settle in the land of Kawani. Tentatively they began to rebuild, facing the fear of laying down roots in defiance of the past. She and Apocalypse had become close during their flight and their constant wanderings, but as they all began to settle something more developed between them. Love blossomed despite all the pain they had endured, and the two became mates. They swore together they would protect their budding herd, no matter the cost.

Personality: True to her "Mother" nickname, Abigail has a fondness for foals and the downtrodden. Anyone in need of guidance and motherly love and compassion. This does not at all make her weak. She is wise beyond her years, forced to grow up before her time. She knows when someone needs to be coddled and when they need a swift kick in the a**. She's as versed in tough love as she is in sweetness. She seems to know when to fight and when to back down, and when to command others to do the same. She keeps her brutish mate in check for his own safety, making sure he doesn't go into too wild a rage and lose his head. She is fiercely protective of her eclectic and extended family, like any mother. Threaten anyone in her herd and she will fight tooth, hoof, and horn to protect them. With the appearance of others from their original herd she has become even more determined to recreate it. She has stepped up as the Alpha the group needs, with Apocalypse firmly beside her. She has a reasonable hatred of skinwalkers of either type, and evil in any form. She also has a special hatred of kalona, due to her fighting against the Great Herd when it swept across the land. She is particularly not fond of Wretch, having personally fought against her and lost.

Plots:

She's looking for anything really:

1- Friends of all kinds. She needs to get out and meet others
2 - Enemies - Anyone evil. I'm open to battles but no permanent maiming or death.
3 - Foals to take under her care.
4 - Other white unicorns (or white unicorn hybrids) who want to plot themselves into the back-story above.
5 - Others interested in joining the herd
6 - Victims of attacks to heal and tend to.
7 - Unicorns or hybrids with horns that want to learn to heal

Breedings: LM is Apocalypse
1. Reserved for Apocalypse
2. Reserved for Apocalypse
3. Reserved for Apocalypse
4. Reserved for Apocalypse
5. -not maxed yet-

The White Herd soundboard/plot thread!:

User Image

Name: The Moonlit Prince "Sin"
Mostly goes by: Sin
Temper: Aloof

Personality: Being raised as a Prince Sin can sometimes be a little unsympathetic to the plights of others. He tries to work on this but can use some practice. He has an air of privilege and the calm confidence of someone who is used to everyone obeying his every word. He can be bossy without realizing it, used to being in charge. He often has an air of being utterly unconcerned with his circumstances, accustomed to never having to worry about where his next meal may come from. He can be a little inconsiderate sometimes, but he doesn't mean to be.

History:

Far away from the kawani lands there was a plush and fertile valley filled with life, but sharply divided. A river ran along its center, marking the boundary where the two groups dared not tread. On the one side, the Herd of the Sun, the Scions of Light. On the other, in the shadow of the mountains, rested the Herd of the Moon, Harbingers of Darkness. For years beyond memory the two sides fought until an uneasy truce was struck by the current ruling families. The Sun would stay on one side of the river and come out by day and the Moon would stay in the shadow of the mountain and come out by night. The two were not to cross the river or mingle in any way.

Among the Herd of the Moon were several ruling families. Those who had glowing eyes were considered touched by the Goddess of the Moon herself and were venerated above the others. They were each given a patch of land to govern, and the other members of the Great Herd fell into the general rule of one of these families based on where they chose to live. Ruling them all was the Royal Family, of which Sin was the eldest son and heir.

As he grew Sin saw no reason why the two herds should not be friends. Time had erased all sign of the wars that had come before. He had seen none of the bloodshed, felt none of the hatred. His family's teachings only went so far. As the young prince grew he began to explore, pushing the permitted boundaries of his family. He became adept at skirting his guards and running off alone.

It was on one such occasion early in the evening one night that he happened upon the river that divided the land. He stared into it's unusually still waters and his glowing eyes reflecting back at him - the only thing he could make out in the darkness. There was a noise and he retreated just inside the treeline nearby and saw just on the other side of the river a young filly. She seemed of an age with him and certainly no threat. He watched her a while and when it seemed she'd spotted him he took off.

But he returned. Every night he would slip the guards and go to the river to see the filly, and sure enough she would be there as well. Before long they seemed old friends.

He knew that it was wrong. It was forbidden to interact with the others, and he was technically engaged to be wed to one of the prominent families' daughters. Still, he couldn't help his feelings for the purple mare across the river.

One day she wasn't there. One day she was just gone. He couldn't stand it. So he left to track her down, and there his real story begins.

Looking for:

Friends: To classify as a friend we will need at least two finished RP encounters and recurring plots.

Enemies: This can be a one-time encounter or a long-term rivalry

Knights: What's an epic quest involving a Prince without knights? Looking for strapping young stallions (and tenacious, strong mares) to become his knights and help him in his journey!

Breedings:
1. reserved for Memory
2. reserved for Memory
3. reserved for Memory
4. reserved for Memory
5. - not maxed -

User Image

Name: Demeira
Mostly goes by: Demeira, Meira or Demi to close friends
Temper: Vengeful

Personality: Demeira is not usually described as "warm" or particularly "kind", but she is a good person deep down. She's rather serious and tends to take things more literally than they may have been intended. She doesn't share most soquili's senses of humor. She can be quiet, preferring to observe more than take part in conversations. She tends towards the shadows and feels more comfortable in darkness. She'll come out in the day if she has to, but she much prefers the night. She's extremely dedicated to her family and friends, as well as to Duty and the Greater Good. She takes promises extremely seriously and won't make one unless she truly means it. She doesn't tolerate broken promises well, and if someone breaks a promise to her then that someone will see her vengeful side.

History:

Demeira grew up in the Herd of the Moon, much as Sin did. She was of noble birth as well, the eldest daughter of one of the more prominent ruling families. She and Sin were raised together, their families forming a marriage pact for them. They were to be wed once they reached adulthood, but Sin took off after his mysterious Sun Herd mare before they could be wed. Demeira took the act as a grave insult and left to catch him and bring him back to do his duty. She takes promises very seriously and to break this marriage pact is unforgivable. She'll chase him to the ends of the world if needed.

She's half Shadow Ulun'suti:

Shadow Ulun'suti

Stereotype:
Shadow ulun'suti tend to be creatures of the night. They are often nocturnal and prefer to keep residence where shadows are frequently present. This often leads to them being dubbed the most mysterious of the ulun'suti, though in reality they merely tend towards odd hours and peculiar living arrangements. Those who get to know a shadow ulun'suti may find them to be honourable, disciplined, organized, and resolute in their opinions and beliefs. They are often routine creatures, whom prefer to keep things steady without rocking the figurative boat. While they don't often give their word or make promises, when one is made, you can guarantee a shadow ulun'suti will follow through no matter what.

Powers:

1. Exacerbate: This is an ability both pure and mixed- or half-breed shadow ulun'suti may possess. For up to an hour, a shadow ulun'suti is able to darken the shadows surrounding him, or nearby within a ten foot radius. They can not make them completely darkened, as some light will always get through, but they can exacerbate what is already there. A paler shadow can be darkened to look like the dead of night, while a supremely dark shadow might look almost void of all light and color. The darker the shadow, and the larger the area, the more energy it takes to use.

Looking for:

Friends: To classify as a friend we will need at least two finished RP encounters and recurring plots.

Enemies: This can be a one-time encounter or a long-term rivalry

Breedings: Recently single. On cooldown until February 2017
1. Used with Zanzibar
2. open
3. open
4. open
5. - not maxed -

User Image

Uncert: Basket, Foal, Adult
Name: Asli Belrose
Meaning: Genuine/Pure
Lifemate: n/a
Lifemate Agreement: n/a
Co-ownership agreement: n/a
Generation: 1
Breed: Mock Child
Parents: Kiska and Alayna Belrose
Post Color
History:
Personality: He's attracted to things that are outside of the "norms" of society or that are unexpected. Anything unconventional is right up this guy's alley. Of course he'd never ACT like someone was unconventional or strange. For example, despite the fact that his sister is an usdia he'd never treat her any differently than any other soquili. He doesn't even see that there is anything different about her, or their brother. To Asli they all make perfect sense and has never questioned how his two mothers made them, or why all three of them are so different in their traits.

He doesn't understand any of the strange looks that others throw their way, and does not at all tolerate negative comments thrown his family's way. He has claws and he isn't afraid to brawl if it comes down to it. He's wild at heart and difficult to contain, as he doesn't conform to rules or standards of others.
Familiar: none

Breedings: LM is Feiurce
1. Reserved for Feiurce
2. Reserved for Feiurce
3. Reserved for Feiurce
4. Reserved for Feiurce
5. -not maxed-

Plots:

1. I would love for Asli to meet some other pawed types, perhaps make a couple of friends.

2. After meeting some other pawed types and thinking all pawed types are pretty decent soqs I want him to meet a purewalker and mistakenly let his guard down.

3. He also just wants to meet all kinds of strange or unusual soquili.

4. He likes to get into harmless trouble so a troublemaker or someone to catch him would be fun

5. I want someone or many someones to see him and immediately call him a skinwalker and/or attack him in fright.

User Image

Rocksteady is, as her name implies, steady. She's good-natured and wise beyond her years. She's learned a great deal from her mother in the ways of the world, but has yet to experience them herself. She's curious much as her mother was and still is, though she lacks the reckless abandon with which Glitter Rock tends to approach all situations.

She is something of a thinker and is certainly more on the quiet side. Perhaps it's her father's influence, though she isn't as manipulative as he.

Breedings:
1. Used with Dhanuraja
2. Used with Dhanuraja
3. Possibly Fragment if all goes well
4. Possibly Fragment if all goes well
5. -not maxed yet-

User Image

Leilan is rather reserved, though far from shy. He's sweet and kind almost to a fault. He likes to be useful and feels most comfortable being a support pillar for others. He can always be counted on, whether for a shoulder to cry on or a comrade in battle. There isn't anything he wouldn't do for family or for friends. He's trusting as well as trustworthy, and is somewhat gullible in that he believes wholeheartedly in the goodness of others. To Leilan, no being is beyond salvation.

Leilan is a gentle spirit, and as kind as they come. He's strong-willed, and always willing to come to the aid of others. He comes from a vast family of good-hearted unicorns and shares their sense of adventure. He's more than willing to go on any sort of adventure and will be most at home in a protector/healer position.

Breedings:
1. Used with Lovely
2. Reserved for Lovely
3. Reserved for Lovely
4. Reserved for Lovely
5. -not maxed yet-

User Image

Breedings:
1. Reserved for Tethys
2. Reserved for Tethys
3. Reserved for Tethys
4. Reserved for Tethys
5. -not maxed yet -

User Image
Name: Viracocha
Birth order: Fifth
History: They had emerged from their baskets only a few weeks before. They had been tiny little things, weak and needing special care to grow strong enough to join the older foals of the herd. It had been a fruitful year, with a lot of new life brought into the herd. Vira and his brothers had begun learning about the herd and their family, and begun dealing with the reality of their mother's passing. They had never met her, yet there was still an emptiness there, as though something were missing.

Their father played a strong role, seeking to make up for their lack of mother. He was by their sides constantly, trying to educate them as much as possible, despite the many nannies that watched over the glen. Perhaps he was a bit lonely without his mate. Whatever the case was, he was there in the glen with them when the unspeakable happened.

Vira and his brothers had no real concept of what a "skinwalker" was, beyond "bad". They'd had a few lessons that taught them these creatures were evil, but they had no idea what "evil" meant.

Until that day. Vira and his brothers were able to see up close what the face of evil was in the form of a massive skinwalker attack. It was something born out of nightmare as the creatures ripped through the herd, slaughtering everyone who dared stand against them. The ground ran red and thick with blood, creating mud that clung to their tiny bodies as they ran.

For whatever reason Vira was able to keep a clear head and ushered his brothers out of there full-speed and they were able to escape. They were alone and hopelessly lost by the time they were forced to stop running due to exhaustion. But they survived, which became their only goal for a long time.

At some point they found themselves existing easily, not struggling with hunger and fatigue and illness. In the course of keeping each other alive they were able to learn how to heal, then how to find food. They had to protect themselves and had to learn how to fight. All the while Vira kept them moving forward.

Vira himself did not know what he kept moving them toward, until one day he really thought about it. They were grown then, adults and able to go live their lives, but there was something truly missing. Vira realized he had been searching all this time, trying to find others that looked like them. He was looking for others of their herd. He wasn't sure any really survived, but part of him wouldn't give up that hope, so he searched.

Personality: He is a leader, even if he doesn't really think of himself that way. In his mind he just sees what needs to be done and gets it done. He wants his brothers to be safe and happy and he would do anything to make that happen. In some way he feels he owes his life to them, as if in making sure they are safe and happy he somehow is atoning for the deaths of everyone else in the herd. Inside he carries a lot of guilt that so many died and he lived, so he is constantly trying to make it up to the world, to make his life worth the exchange that was made.

He doesn't place a lot of value on his own life and would sacrifice it in an instant to save another - even a stranger. Keeping his brothers together and safe is the only thing that holds him back even a little when it comes to danger. He has a lot of pain and anger built up from the loss of everything they knew, but he keeps it buried in order to lead the group. Every now and then he likes to sit in silence with Tahir and just let the emotions wash over him. Tahir was so affected by their traumatic past that it reminds Vira of the feelings he keeps suppressed, and so Tahir's company is soothing to him, a way to outlet his pain through another's.

Plots:
Seeking out hope: Vira finds other unicorns, but none who know of any survivors of his herd. I see a few of these happening, and the search seems hopeless.

Seeking out the truth: Vira finds another who HAD seen one of the originals somewhere, and points him in the right direction. Does he dare believe it possible?

Finding my heart is still intact: Vira finds one of the originals who reveals there was a small group trying to rebuild. This rekindles emotions Vira thought he'd abandoned long ago - hope, love, even a spark of happiness.

Finding a mother: Abigail senses his (and the other boys) need and takes him in and nurtures him, helping him access and acknowledge his pain instead of burying it deep inside.

Finding my place" Vira is taken in by Apocalypse, who helps him cope with his trauma and become a successful second-in-command for the herd.

Looking outward for new hope: Vira goes on trips from the budding herd to help recruit new members.

Roleplays:

Breeding:
1. Obtained with Rouxe
2. Possibly Modera, if all goes well
3. Possibly Modera, if all goes well
4. Possibly Modera, if all goes well
5. -not maxed yet-

-IF he were to find love, here are some guidelines I have for him:

Mind you, these are GUIDELINES. Suggestions, really. If you have good plots, PLEASE throw them at me. She could be an unedited gen 12 kalona with a murderous rage that refuses to join the herd.... if the plots are good enough and they click then I'm still willing. Just saying. don't be intimidated by my ideas! They aren't carved in stone rules.

• She needs to be Generation 1.
  • She needs to be a pure unicorn, OR a mixed race that still has the horn and tail. Preference to pure though.
  • Coloring is irrelevant, seeing as he's white and will match almost anything.
  • Edits are nice, but not required.
  • She will need to join the herd.
  • There will be at least 1 roleplay required between them, for chemistry.
  • She can not be evil. Complicated is fine, "gray area" types are fine, but no "evil".

User Image

Name: Aramis Snow
Meaning: none
Breed: Uni-Angeni
Parents: ???
History:
It is unknown where the twins came from or how they came to be. Snow White merely found them one day and couldn't possibly leave them on their own. She raised them as her own children, her little blue birds, whom she loved fiercely from the moment they emerged from their basket shelters.
Personality:

Familiar: n/a

Breedings: Testing waters with Neve (She has bred twice, and is maxed)
1. Possibly Neve if all goes well
2. Possibly Neve if all goes well
3. Possibly Neve if all goes well
4. Possibly Neve if all goes well - Will possibly need surrogate
5. -not maxed yet- (Will possibly need surrogate)

Plots:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:21 pm
Get to 70%

User Image

Roland's mother Caitlin had a troubled past and was very confused about herself even while raising her kids. She thought she was a cruel being, a horrible creature and she taught her sons to manipulate others to keep from getting hurt.

On the flip side Roland had his stepfather Bernard, a knightly if simple stallion. He changed Caitlin's life and viewpoint. Because of him, and the influence of his aunt and cousins, Roland managed to become less than evil.

He was also less than kind, becoming a shrewd and calculating stallion. He weighs his decisions and often comes off cold to those who don't know him. He is a man of few words, preferring his actions to speak for him. He lives by his own rules, and doesn't much care what others think of him.

~~~~

He leaves his mother and Bernard after a time to find himself. However loneliness overtakes him when he meets a mare by the name of Kiyoko, who attempts to heal his eyes. He sees her kindness and naivete and exploits it, manipulating her into staying with him. He tells himself it's out of boredom, or perhaps some misguided desire for companionship, but it isn't long before he feels a connection to her. He refuses to believe this himself for a time, and in his denial he would sometimes treat her extra coldly and even disappear on her, leaving her stranded for hours or even days. This only lasted a couple of weeks before he decided he would make her his.

After that they are inseparable, and being around her ignites the trickster in Roland. The two terrorize the Kawani people, stealing firewater and valuables, sabotaging the teepees ties to they collapse in the night, and generally causing mischief.

Breedings:

1. Reserved for Kuchiki Kiyoko
2. Reserved for Kuchiki Kiyoko
3. Reserved for Kuchiki Kiyoko
4. Reserved for Kuchiki Kiyoko
5. -not maxed yet-

Plots:
1. He needs soquili to be bad with. Someone who wants to take him around and push the limits on how "evil" he wants to be. I think inside he has a dark side that so far he's only been flirting with. I want him pushed to his limits so that he might learn them - and learn to turn away.

2. He needs someone who he can be mean to, maybe steal from or something, who decides to forgive him. They need to see the potential for good in him, and reward that.

User Image

Name: Ronobe
Meaning: fallen angel who is a monster who teaches rhetoric and art.
Breed: Unikalona
Parents: unknown
Post Color Plum
History:

Ronobe was abandoned by her pure-kalona mother when she was very young. Her mother is a purist and saw Ronobe as a huge mistake, something foul and dirty. Roni has just enough kalona traits that her mother couldn't bring herself to kill her, but she wouldn't raise her either and left.

When she was young she used to try to reach out to others - sometimes another kalona would wander by and she would approach, but usually was only greeted with hostility as soon as they saw her third horn. When she approached non-kalona she was met with hostility as well, due to her largely kalona traits. She was as unwelcome with others as she was with kalona, and so she had to resolve herself to a life of solitude.

As Roni grew she learned to use her unicorn horn for healing - she had to in order to survive the many wounds she suffered while hunting or trying to escape predators. She had to become cunning and careful and learned how to move silently through the woods, her preferred home. She feels safer in the trees, unable to quite shake the small, vulnerable filly she will always feel she is. She's swift, silent, strong. An adept huntress and a survivor.

Personality:
She has a hard time trusting. Anyone she's ever met has been rude, mean, or openly hostile. She doesn't know where she fits in to this world, what she was meant for. She can't help but feel the hurtful words of her mother deep in her core - that she was a mistake. She was dirty. She was wrong. This lesson seemed reinforced in her by every encounter she had. She has a hard time seeing her strengths. She has an even harder time being or feeling vulnerable in front of another soquili. She has spent a lifetime doing everything for herself, keeping herself alive. A large part of that was never showing weakness.

She also has a hard time concentrating. She seems at odds with herself. The dual polarity of her unicorn heritage and her kalona blood war with each other in her mind. Some days she seems friendly, kind, willing to help someone if she happens upon then. Others she is cruel, calculating, and downright nasty. Sometimes she will do something evil, then in the middle of laughing she will stop, look bewildered, and wander away with a haunted look on her face.

Familiar: none

Breedings:
1. Reserved for Maliro' Vispar Amavel
2. Reserved for Maliro' Vispar Amavel
3. Reserved for Maliro' Vispar Amavel
4. Reserved for Maliro' Vispar Amavel
5. -not maxed-

User Image

History:
Snow White was a happy child, pure of heart and honest to a fault. It was this honesty that would be her downfall. When she was barely out of her basket her mother died, leaving her father alone to raise their daughter Snow. He felt that she needed a feminine influence in her life, so he sought out and found a new mate. He didn't love her, and she soon realized this - but she enjoyed the power and protection he offered. So she stayed with him, but had a dalliance on the side, which Snow found out about. Her stepmother asked her to keep the secret, but Snow was far too pure and honest for secrets. She told her father, to the destruction of his relationship to her stepmother. Before the split could be made public, however, Snow's father mysteriously fell ill and passed away, leaving all of his lands and acquired wealth to the adulteress. Snow was forced to flee, forever looking over her shoulder for what punishment her stepmother might bring. Her stepmother was a vengeful creature, after all, and not likely to forget her betrayal.

Snow grew up in motion, travelling the lands and lending her help and services to whoever might need them. She never stayed long in one place, always off on the next great adventure. She developed her fighting abilities and her healing, grateful for her unicorn heritage on more than one occasion. Her life was generally good, if a bit lonely.

This changed when she met Itali, who became her lover. They had a good time together, but eventually drifted apart. It seemed he was not her "true love". She became disappointed, but not entirely disheartened. She still believed true love was out there, and she continued traveling to find it.

Along her travels she came across a pair of stallions who taught her exactly what it meant to be soul mates. She was so happy for them that she agreed to help them create a family by being a surrogate mother to their children. . The two stallions accepted her as a welcome member of the family, and she found herself with a home she could always return to. She also learned the purity of maternal love.

As luck would have it the spirits had in mind a trick to show her exactly what true love looked like - in the form of mysterious baskets she found abandoned. She couldn't help but take the two in and vow to protect them, despite them not being hers.

Personality:
Snow is extremely hard-headed and independent. She's an adventurer and doesn't believe in being the "damsel in distress". She charges into danger without fear for herself. She is good to the core, trying to help others along her way, though still keeping them at something of an emotional distance. She's so caught up in doing good that she hardly thinks about herself or her own emotions. She barely gives herself a chance to feel them anyway, always keeping busy. In some ways she doesn't trust herself to get close to anyone, considering the disastrous ends her parents both met. Still, her emotions run deeply and she believes in the power of "true love".

Plots:

She needs adventure! Danger! Excitement!

1 - Battle Scarred - She needs a fight. Kalona maybe? An evil type of soquili? Someone to rough her up.
2 - Damsel in Distress - She needs to save someone. It doesn't have to be a mare, just someone in need. Someone held hostage or something that she needs to break out.
3 - No Hope - She needs to fail to protect/heal/save someone. Someone needs to get hurt because she failed somehow.
4 - Friends? - She generally needs friends - possibly a close-knit group to travel and save people together?

Breedings: Lifemating with Itali broken. New possible LM/monogamous flings found
1. Reserved for James T. Kirk (as a surrogate)
2. Reserved for Prince Sebastian
3. Reserved for Prince Sebastian
4. Reserved for Prince Sebastian
5. -not maxed yet-

User Image

Breedings: LM is a Full-sized Stallion - SURROGATES ALWAYS NEEDED

*Breeding with Tyvian inbound* - Both Niya and Fatal Breeding

1. Surrogacy with Cuan - Fatal Breeding
2. Surrogacy with Kaliq - Niya breeding
3. Surrogacy with Carnival Spooks - Fatal Breeding
4. Surrogacy with Cuan - Niya breeding
5. Surrogacy with Kaliq - Fatal breeding
6. Surrogacy with Carnival Spooks - Niya Breeding  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:22 pm
Get to 60%

User Image

She is caring and nurturing and often has a calming effect on even the most hardened traveler. She carries herself with an air of sophistication, but it never transcends into the realm of superiority. She is a natural teacher and mentor, taking it upon herself to aid any troubled mind she comes across. She has little respect for those with evil intentions and they find swiftly she can have a wicked tongue and fierce anger. She is protective over those she has taken under her wing.

Inara remembers little of her past. She knows that at one point she had a mother and father and that somehow she was separated from them when she was very young. She was raised by the two-leggers of the village and has a deep appreciation of them for their kindness. She was found wandering a ravine with a nasty head wound. Throughout her foalhood she felt that she needed to stay where she was to give her family a chance to find her. She felt that there should be someone looking for her, though she couldn't remember anything that had happened before being found by the villagers. As she grew older she could no longer ignore the nagging desire to strike out on her own and travel the lands. She has a great love for adventure and hopes that someday her wanderings will find her reunited with her family.

She will be something of an inspiration to young stallions and mares, someone to boost their confidence and self esteem as they reach adulthood. Someone to talk with who will ease their worries about what awaits them in maturity. She will also serve as a motherly figure to foals and will be more than happy to take them under her careful watch for any amount of time to teach them what she can.

Breedings:
1. Used with Adina
2. Reserved for Jonathan Sparrow
3. Reserved for Jonathan Sparrow
4. Reserved for Jonathan Sparrow
5. -not maxed yet-

User Image

Uncert: Basket, Foal, Adult
Name: Dobsonfly
Meaning:
Breed: Regular
Parents:
History:
Personality:

Breedings:
1. Open to LM ideas
2. Open to LM ideas
3. Open to LM ideas
4. Open to LM ideas
5. -not maxed yet-

User Image

Anita is a free spirit and a dreamer. She grew up in safety and around two-leggers that cared for her and her mother, but Inara eventually started to travel- taking Anita with her. The young mare has seen much of the world, the good and the bad, but nothing has diminished her sense of wonder. She believes that everything happens for a reason, good and bad and is fairly well-adjusted to life on the road.

She's since left her mother's side to explore on her own, finding her mate Scar in the process. He's a gruff and rude stallion, but he dotes on her, which is all she requires of anyone. She's incredibly vain.

Breedings:
1. Reserved for Scar
2. Reserved for Scar
3. Reserved for Scar
4. Reserved for Scar
5. -not maxed yet-

User Image - Future lifemate to Naamah, father of Agares. Not looking for love or flings.

User Image - Son to Laina and Thanos. Possibly taken (needs more rp)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 pm
Get to 50%

User Image

He is a complete blank slate. No clue. He needs some attention!

Breedings:
1. Reserved for Euphrates
2. Reserved for Euphrates
3. Reserved for Euphrates
4. Reserved for Euphrates
5. -not maxed yet-

User Image - Member of Kateri herd. Looking for love! Unicorns favored, all breeds welcome.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:12 am
Get to 40%

User ImageUser Image

The early years:
Caitlin is a wicked thing. She lives to manipulate others. She can act sweet and innocent, helpless even to lure other soquili to do her bidding. She enjoys gaining the trust of any soquili, just to turn on them. She is afraid of nothing and has no problem fighting others. She prefers the company of more wicked soquili, but she trusts not even those she might count among her friends. She won't stay in one place long, not wishing to make any real attachments because deep down she is afraid to be hurt again like she was so long ago. The part of her that no one will see if a lost little girl who only wants her family back. She'd witnessed a horrible thing and felt her sister abandoned her in her time of need. Because of this she is full of anger and pain.

Caitlin is the younger sister of Inara. When the two were very young their family was attacked and their parents killed. The two foals managed to escape, but in the process both fell down a ravine and were separated. Caitlin searched frantically for her sister, but when she found her some weeks later, Inara was with a group of two-leggers and seemed not to care that her sister was still out in the dangerous world.

Caitlin never tried to contact her sister after that. She saw it as an abandonment and went out into the world on her own. She endured many hardships and grew more and more bitter as she grew. The lessons in the wild came swift and harsh and she learned that to survive in a world of monsters, she had to become one herself.

As she grew up:
Caitlin convinced herself she was a monster, someone without love or compassion. But then she had kids. The stallion was nothing to her, just a fun night and he was gone by morning. While she was pregnant she complained loudly and often about the inconvenience of having children and told anyone who would listen that she was going to abandon them. However the moment they were born her entire life shifted. Her cold heart began to thaw, and she felt more alive than she had since before her parents were killed.

She found herself a little burrow to settle in and cared for her children alone. She hadn't completely done a 180 yet, and taught them to trust no one, not even each other. Her own sister had abandoned her, after all. She wanted her sons to be strong and she taught them to fend for themselves. They grew into handsome stallions that she is greatly proud of.

After Bernard:
Bernard was a somewhat simple stallion with foolish notions of chivalry. Caitlin found it easy to manipulate him into doing whatever she wanted. Or at least she told herself that was what she was doing a first. She realized over time how fond of the stallion she was, and what a positive influence he was on her boys. She eventually came to acknowledge her love for him, and they were joined as lifemates.

Currently:
Caitlin is still working on herself and trying to become less mistrustful and more forgiving.

Breedings: Open to all the flings! List below in no particular order!
1. Used with Jeremie
2. Tama (Yumi's)
3. Agravain (diamond's)
4. Hexane (Lunarei's) - Currently in MCCL
5. OPEN

Plots:

Sisters reunited: - Not started yet
So far ICly Inara and Caitlin are reacquainted, but Caitlin doesn't trust Inara's story of why she left her sister alone to die. In fact Caitlin has been subtly trying to subvert Anita against Inara. Caitlin needs to come clean and come to terms with the truth about their past.

True Friendship: - LOOKING!
Caitlin doesn't know what it's like to have a real friend. She needs to meet some soqs and end up with at least one she could rely upon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Breedings:
1. Obtained with Foxglove Boneblossom
2. Possibly Niamh if all goes well
3. Possibly Niamh if all goes well
4. Possibly Niamh if all goes well
5. -not maxed yet -

User Image - Open to flings. Flings found, possible lifemate in the works.

User Image - Looking for love. Founder of Lost Foals. More likely to Lifemate over fling.

User Image - Single! Part of the Eclipse Herd. Open to whatever!

User Image - Always open to purewalker flings! (She'll also breed with about anything! - great for any plot devices)

1. Ceasar || Breeding Agreement CURRENTLY TRYING
2. Luther || Breeding Agreement
3. Blue || Breeding Agreement
4. Saber || Breeding Agreement
5. Mirrikh
6. The Name Thief
7. The Madness
8. Bear
9. Gatorwalker????

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:43 am
Get to 30%

User Image - Single!

User Image - Single! Member of Eclipse herd. Likely to LM over fling, but anything is possible

User Image - Single! Flings only! Open to pretty much anything!

Egotistical, cocky, and fierce. He's basically an ill-tempered, manipulative b*****d who's only interested in looking out for number 1. He's got a certain lack of morals and no desire to raise any kids (though he takes a sick pleasure in knowing he's had some). Pretty much a poisonous dude to be around XD

Breedings: No particular order
1. Obelus
2. Ctet
3. Midori
4.OPEN

User Image - Single! Trying something out smile  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:54 pm
Already Maxed

User Image

History:
Naamah was young when she had met the dashing stallion that would be Agares' father. Samael was handsome, strong, imposing and willful and she immediately fell in love with the male. She was utterly, hopelessly tied to him from the beginning, though she was never sure he felt the same. His face was always an unreadable mask, his eyes giving nothing away. He was often gruff and had a difficult time expressing his emotions. At least, until the children were born. Something in him softened, at least slightly, and he doted on them from day one. He was still stone-faced and a bit rough around the edges, but Naamah saw his heart finally and knew they were truly a family.

Samael was an accomplished healer. He knew healing herbs and rituals and despite having such a harsh exterior he always answered a call for help. One such call occurred while Agares and Berith were still young. A herd had had an outbreak of some sickness, and the entire family set out. Naamah liked to take any opportunity to teach Berith more about healing using their unicorn heritage, and Samael enjoyed teaching both children about his own brand of healing. The trip was normal enough - until the accident.

They had paused to rest one evening and were settling in. The foals were off playing, but something went horribly wrong. Naamah never was certain what had taken place - only that Agares had a grievous head wound that she was unsure he could survive. She tended him all through the night, exhausting her healing powers. There was little else she could do without rest and he couldn't be moved. The emergency of the other herd loomed over them and after much discussion Samael and Naamah agreed that he would take Berith and continue on, leaving Naamah to continue to care for their son. They would meet back up when they could.

Agares finally woke up after several days of intensive care, but he had no memories. He didn't know who Naamah was at first and had no recollection of the accident, his sister or his father. It was heartbreaking, but she was able to convince him she was his mother. It did become clear early on that he was hallucinating almost constantly, thinking he was seeing spirits all around them. He had nightmares and was tormented nearly constantly. She feared he yet die. Whatever was wrong with him was beyond her unicorn magic. Fear for him compelled her to seek out her mate once more,, but she couldn't leave Agares alone. She took him with her when he could be moved and searched the nearby area, finding a two-legger alone who seemed willing to take in the foal. Feeling torn, she left her son there to seek out Samael.

She wandered far out of the soquili lands, not really sure where she was going. All she knew was that she searched, travelling great distances and facing great perils. They had been given the barest of instructions on how to find the suffering herd, but at some point she found the place. All that was left were corpses. Whatever sickness had ravaged them had taken their lives. There was evidence some of the survivors had gone, but where was harder to tell. She searched far and wide and came up with nothing but more corpses. She eventually gave up, believing her mate and daughter dead. With a heavy heart she turned her attention towards her son, who she feared may have died in her absence. She found the two-legger she had left him with, and eventually found where her son was located.

Guilt and regret had followed her all of those years she was away and it burdened her to think about how she had abandoned her only son. With a heavy heart she sought him out, fearing his rejection...

Personaliy:
Naamah wants to be happy. There is nothing more that she would want than to have her family back and to go back to the days when she knew true love. Unfortunately, with her belief that Samael and Berith are dead, she carries around the burden of loss instead. Because of this, and the guilt of having abandoned her son to grow up alone, she has become rather withdrawn into herself and guarded. All she truly wants is to be happy...

Plots:
1. She has found Agares finally, and must work towards him accepting her again. This is at the forefront of her life, and she cares for nothing else.
2. Rejected initially by Agares, she runs into Xeria on her way out. She realizes he is her grandson and enlists his help in softening Agares and finding some measure of redemption.
3. Naamah's relationship with Agares and Xeria bloom, and they are well on their way to becoming a family again. Naamah begins to look outward to fulfill her other needs, meeting Farren. The stallion leaves her and she discovered she is with foal. She is both elated at the idea of more children and somehow saddened that they are not Samael's, impossible as that idea seems. She realizes part of her never accepted his death.
4. As she wrestles with her conflicting feelings over her impending foals, a new discovery is made - Samael and Berith are alive and have returned to her. The happiness she feels is tempered by the baskets she has and she feels like she had betrayed Samael.
5. Agares and Xeria take the baskets for a while to allow Naamah to grieve for all of the things she never could grieve for. The foals emerge from their baskets to be taken care of for a short time by their half brother and nephew.
6. Samael decides not only to forgive Naamah, but to raise the foals as his own, taking them from Agares and Xeria and making a home for them nearby, inviting Naamah to join and be a family once more.

Breedings:

1. Fling with Farren
2. Reserved for Samael
3. Reserved for Samael
4. Reserved for Samael
5. -not maxed yet-

User Image

History:

Agares was a very quiet and reserved foal, though he still found himself playing with his sister from time to time. She was a lively filly, always trying to pull him out of his shell. He was very inquisitive and stole away from his parents often to explore. One evening he ventured a little farther than normal, and heard strange sounds coming from a clearing. There was a flickering light and strange smells that freighted the young colt, but curiosity got the better of him. He crept around some bushes and found himself in what seemed an entirely different world. Flames rose high into the sky and strange smoke filled the clearing. There were many colors and a strange sensation rushed through the foal. He panicked and tried to run, but was disoriented and confused and must have run into a tree. His senses were overwhelmed and the next thing he knew, darkness was descending upon him. In those last moments of consciousness he saw the color filter out of his world and a strange creature approaching him.

He awoke slowly, his head feeling thick and fuzzy. He let his eyes drift before raising his head, but found himself blinking harder and harder, trying to understand why he could only see grey and white and black. There was no light, as though the sun and moon did not exist and he started to panic. He felt soothing hands upon his flank and turned his head to see that strange creature again. It walked on two legs and was almost completely hairless. He wanted to be afraid, but the creature was making a soothing noise that calmed the foal. He relaxed and let the two-legger stroke him gently for a long time. Agares had no concept of time anymore since he couldn't tell what part of the day it was. There was a throbbing in his head and his vision was blurry and all he wanted was sleep. He supposed he passed out, and perhaps the two-legger took him back to his mother, or she found him, because the next time he opened his eyes she was in his field of vision. Or at least he thought it was her. The pain and fuzziness was too much and he couldn't see clearly. He seemed to be getting worse. He became delirious and unconscious more than he was conscious. Before long, all he knew was darkness.

He eventually woke, whatever fever that had been afflicting him gone. He remembered the accident and had blurry images of his mother's face, but nothing more. He looked around, moving slowly so as not to jar his throbbing head, but found no sign of his mother. He was near some strange structure of some sort, out of which the two-legger emerged with food for him. He accepted the two-legger's help with a heavy heart, the realization that his mother had abandoned him sinking in.

It wasn’t long before Agares started to see soquili that were no longer living. The first time it happened he was frightened and ran away from it. As it happened more and more he started to learn how to tell the difference, though he was far from perfect at it. He mostly tried to ignore them and kept to himself. If he was a withdrawn colt, he was a downright distant stallion. He rarely spoke, and chose to keep to himself. As Agares grew up he learned to deal with his new light-less sight. He observed the behavior of other creatures to determine when it was day or night and tried to live in peace with the other soquili around him, if at a distance from them. After a while, however, he simply preferred to be alone and left the lands to make a solitary place for himself. He never strayed too far, however, as he visited the two-legger that had inadvertently cursed him that fateful night.

Personality:
Agares is something of a solemn stallion who speaks little. His eyes appear blind, but in fact he can see things in a very different way than most soquili. As a foal he stumbled upon a two-legger shaman's ritual and interrupted it by mistake. As a result he was cursed to no longer see "reality", but to see the world as it appears in the spirit realm. He is colorblind, and sometimes even sees soquili that had passed on. Also, the sense of light and dark or day and night is gone. It is as though the entire world is cast in a gray light that allows him to see in the dark. Because of this strangeness he usually avoids other soquili and prefers to be out at night when most others are sleeping. The two-legger that had inadvertently cursed him has become a favorite companion to Agares.

The Story-line:
Arc 1 - Loneliness
Agares was never one to roam. He made himself a home in a secluded grove deep in the forest, near a stream. There was a herd nearby, but he decided not to make contact with it. Fate brought him a mate, however, and for a time he was happy. When Agares met Ananke the two were a perfect match. She came from a long line of "strange" soquili and the two got along famously. They grew a family, but as the foals became adults and moved on, Ananke herself became distant. One day she was simply gone and Agares had no clue where she had gone or why. He thought perhaps she was unhappy with him and wanted to move on. Whatever the reason, Agares found himself quite alone once more. First his mother, then his children, then Ananke. He was beginning to feel the only company he would ever keep would be the dead.

Rp needed:
- Solo rp of him talking with the dead spirits around him

Arc 2 - A spark
Fate once again decided he needed companionship and brought it to him in the form of Daeva, a lion. She provided much-needed levity to his dark and dismal world. She would talk at him incessantly until he eventually began replying to her. Before long he became comfortable conversing once more. As luck would have it, others began to find him. He began making friends, allowing others to find and stay with him. He found he enjoyed company, even if he didn't contribute a lot to the conversations. Eventually a truly bright spot arrived - in the form of Ziya. A more lovely mare Agares had never seen before, more so for the inner light she radiated. He may be colorblind but he could tell she was the brightest thing to ever grace his grove.

Rp needed:
- Solo rp of him talking with Daeva
- RPs with new acquaintances that visit, friendships to form (a few started, would love more)
- RP with Ziya (Started)

Arc 3 - Confronting the past
Surprises abound for the stallion as his mother makes a sudden reappearance. Things are tense at first. His only memory is of her leaving him, and she has to work hard to convince him to hear her out. Xeria, Agares' son, meets her as well and helps bridge the gap that too many years of pain had caused. She reveals that his father and sister are dead, to her sorrow. Things settle down as they re-acclimate to each other. Naamah tries to help him recover his lost memories, but her healing powers are not strong enough alone. They make peace anyway, and settle into as normal a life they can. She meets another stallion and has foals, but he takes off, leaving her with baskets. Fate has an interesting sense of humor because at this time, her lost mate and daughter make an appearance as well. Naamah was sure Samael and Berith had died, and is devastated that she failed in finding them and feels she betrayed their love. She abandons the baskets with Agares and Xeria and tries to leave. Samael makes a home for he and Naamah nearby, takes the foals there, and goes to Naamah to tell her he's forgiven her and they will be a family. She returns and helps to raise the foals. Around this time, Nita also returns to reveal to her family that she is with foals with her mate Galahad and wants to raise them around her family. Agares decides to start a family again as well.

Rp needed:
- Solo RP, Agares and Naamah - he refuses to talk to her (Completed)
- Solo RP, Naamah and Xeria - he agrees to help her (Completed)
- Solo RP, Agares and Naamah - he hears her out (Working on)
- Solo RP, Agares/Naamah/Xeria - Xeria helps bridge the gap between mother and son (Not started)
- PRP, Samael, Berith, Naamah, Agares - The return of father and sister (Not started)
- PRP, Agares and Berith - she tries to remind him hos fun she is and to lighten up (not started)
-Solo RP, Xeria, Agares, Naamah - she abandons the baskets with them (not started)
-Solo RP, Samael and Naamah - her shame at having baskets, him convincing her to come home (not started)
-PRP, Nita, Galahad, Agares, others - The return of Nita and revelation about her impending foals (not started)

Arc 4 - The Path to redemption
There is a blissful time where the foals were roaming the forest, love was in the air, and everyone was content. Still, Naamah felt she owed her son better and the family decides to undertake a journey to a pure unicorn herd that was rumored to have formed. They take Agares there to try to heal his old injuries to give him back his memories, his color vision, and take away the curse of seeing the dead. Along the way there are many perils, but in the end they are successful in finding the herd and getting the healing he needed. Still, only his memories return. It seems Fate has other plans for his special vision.

Rp needed:
-Family RPs (not started)
-Friends RP, returning acquaintances, new friendships, etc (not started)
-Solo RP, Naamah and Agares and whoever else wants to join in - The journey to the Kateri (not started)

Arc 5 - Nothing Gold can Stay

The way home was still jovial, despite failing to heal him completely. Agares asserts that there was nothing to heal, and he was fine the way he was. He was thrilled to have his old memories back, however, and they spend the trip home reminiscing about old times. It's a long journey, fraught with danger - and here is where the darkness truly takes over. Agares is separated from the group and cursed with corpse powder (still working out the actual chain of events). Daeva is with him, as always, and suffers the price as he kills her for the pelt he will wear from then on. He may have his memories back, but his heart is black and he travels far and wide to spread his new evil. He takes a perverse pleasure in watching a soquili as a living being turn into one as a ghost surrounding him. It seemed the two-legger's curse followed him into darkness as well. Perhaps it foreshadowed his fall. Whatever the case, he was now an engine for pure evil.

Rp needed:
- PRP, Returning party - happy rp of reminiscing, ends with Agares missing (not started)
- Solo RP - The Curse (not started)
- RPs of Agares the Catwalker wreaking havoc
- RPs of family/friends seeking Angeni/ attempting to charm Agares/ Or simply getting attacked by him

Arc 6 - Redemption at all Costs

After everything the family had gone through to be together, they were NOT going to give up on Agares now. They travel to the ends of the world in search of Angeni willing to grant them a charm, and track him down. It's a long journey, and there are several unsuccessful attempts to reclaim him. It takes a high emotional and physical toll on all involved, but in the end they are successful.

Rp needed:
- More Angeni seeking/attempts at charming
- More attacks
- RPs with family members expressing their sorrow
- The successful Charm

Arc 7 - Finally, peace

The charm works and Agares is returned, though he's a bit the worse for wear. He wants to descend into guilt and despair at his actions as a skinwalker, and it pains him greatly every time he catches his reflection and sees the pelt of his beloved familiar. Still, with the unending support of his family and mate, who never abandoned him for a moment, he will come to forgive himself and settle in to a new life. He chooses to abandon the secluded grove that was his home for so many years, and the family takes up residence in a new place, for their new life.

Rp needed:
- RPs with friends and family (individual or in groups) for forgiveness
- Solo or PRP, Moving to a new home
- PRP, Ziya and Agares - Can she still love him?
- Other rps of moving on from this tragedy

Other plots outside of main story:

-Open to rps of soquili seeking him out to attempt to commune with dead relatives

Breedings:

1. Used with Ananke
2. Used with Ananke
3. Reserved for Ziya if all goes well!

User Image

Nita takes heavily after her father. She's on the quiet side, and is rather elusive. She prefers to stay in the shadows and observe the world, rather than take part in it.

Not much is known about Nita. She's a secretive one, always sticking to the shadows and observing the world with curious eyes. Her mother taught her the ways of being part flutter. Her father taught her about the shadows. With these skills she's become like a ghost to the soquili lands. She is calm, soft-spoken and mysterious. She offers little about herself to others and it takes a good deal of getting to know her before she'll divulge information about her family. She seems full of secrets.

Her family can trace vampirism and other darkness in its blood, and this is something Nita secretly fears. She knows she, herself and her brothers are unaffected, but they are not untouched by shadows. Like Agares, Nita can not see colors. She doesn't see the dead, as Agares claims, but she feels the presence of... something... she can't quite explain sometimes. She suppresses it and tries not to think on it.

Galahad, her mate, is the only one she can confide in outside her family. The stallion has come to know the secrets she has kept about her family and has yet to turn away from her. She is still surprised by this, as Galahad is so much a ray of sunlight to her - a white knight sent to save her. Yet she worries she will drag him down into darkness instead.

She thinks of herself as weak. She's small and timid and doesn't know what to do in a fight really. She thinks herself a burden - and is determined to change that!

She is undergoing a sort of transformation, travelling with Galahad across the lands. She just needs more development smile

She's determined to become stronger. She needs:

Plots:

I must be stronger: - LOOKING!
She needs someone to teach her how to fight!

I must be smarter: - LOOKING!
She needs someone to educate her on how to survive in the world alone if needed. Things to look out for, what dangers can be found where, etc. Some of this she is learning firsthand, but a tutor can be helpful.

I must be useful: - LOOKING!
She needs someone to refine her limited knowledge of medicinal herbs and other sorts of healing without a horn.

Friend or Foe? - LOOKING!
Really just looking for everything for her. Friends, enemies, fights, peril, saving someone. Everything!

Breedings:
1. Reserved for Galahad
2. Reserved for Galahad
3. Reserved for Galahad
4. Reserved for Galahad
5. Reserved for Galahad

User Image

Won here - the final battle

Wretch was one of the few to make it to the final battle, either due to abandonment or death. She couldn't blame any of those who left earlier on. She often thought about leaving herself. She couldn't possibly answer why she stayed to the end, beyond extreme stubbornness. In the end she felt that it mattered not at all how long anyone stayed, so long as they never fought on the opposing side.

She was unhappy in the Great Herd, mostly for the fact she had to follow orders all the time. She's finding more and more that she enjoys being the one in control herself.

Wretch is clever, calculating, and devious. She's an accomplished huntress and well versed in coordinating attacks with others involved. She has no problem being on her own, but prefers some form of social interaction - preferably with other kalona. She's prejudiced against all others, seeing them as inferior. After the battles and the bloodshed she sees them in no better light now, even though so much time has passed since the Great Herd has dissolved. She hasn't yet met anything other than other kalona that impressed her.

Looking for:

Friends

Enemies
1. - Abigail. They fought in the final battle against each other.

Other stuff:
Possibly someone to tempt her towards the black skull herd? I'm not sure she'll join but she'd consider it.

Those from the great kalona herd that she can interact with now that things are settled - I've gotten a few of these already

Kalona from this land that will disappoint her - I've gotten a few of these

Other breeds that want a fight - looking

Breedings: LM is Kosomot

1. Reserved for Kosomot
2. Reserved for Kosomot
3. Reserved for Kosomot
4. Reserved for Kosomot
5. Reserved for Kosomot

User Image

Glitter Rock is the embodiment of a free spirit and a dreamer. She has boundless energy and often thinks about the stars and what the heavens would look like if she could fly up towards them. She bears no jealousies to those with wings; she simply wonders what it might be like. Her life is an adventure and she is always in motion, pushing forward with indomitable optimism. Her feet are always moving, but so too is her mind. She is intelligent in an understated way and never passes judgment on anyone. She has no reservations about approaching all types of soquili, though that trait tends to get her into trouble sometimes. She wholeheartedly believes that her feet can carry her far and fast enough away from any danger she may face. She is a little on the naive side in her innocence, but she is warm and loyal and always seeking new friends.

Glitter's mother is the Alpha of the Ture Spirit Herd. Glitter takes great pride in this and carries with her the ideals of the herd. She hopes to one day return to the herd and help it prosper, but had taken it upon herself to venture out into the lands to find the dangers that the herd would protect the two-leggers from and to find the ways to protect herself and others, as well as how to heal those who need it.

Glitter has a deep love of family, especially hers. She loves how large it is and that no matter where she goes, she's likely to find someone sharing her blood. She feels that having such a large and loving family brings her the greatest strength and is overjoyed that she has children of her own.

Plots:

She needs anything... she needs development.

Breedings:
1. Used with Xian
2. Used with Quinntessential
3. Currently trying with Quinntessential
4. Reserved for Quinntessential
5. -not maxed yet-

User Image

History:Her father was an angeni - or so the mare was always told. Her fluttercorn mother spoke often of him and his virtue and of how the two of them had prayed and begged of the spirits to bless them with a foal and when they were finally so blessed it was with a single child - Ember. Named for the resemblance she bore to the soft glow of a dying fire. Unlike the gentle nature of a dying fire, Ember was more like an inferno, wild and destructive. She turned a deaf ear on her mother's stories of virtue and of her father's goodness and kindness. She had no interest in learning healing and cared only for running or flying free and doing what she wanted. She had a particular affinity to fire and would sometimes sneak away to start a fire to dance beside it in the night. She was mesmerized by the flickering flames and by the sheer power of the dangerous element. She always thought herself in control of it - but what a fool she was. Fire was its own mistress, wild and unforgiving. Ember lost control of one of her fires one night and it began to spread, slowly at first and then all at once the entire area was alight.

She panicked, trying desperately to stomp out the flames but it was much too late for such tactics. The grass and trees were dry from a drought and it burned like tinder. Gasping through the smoke Ember tried to make her way to her mother to warn her, to help the weaker flyer fly away from the flames, but her mother was lost to her. The smoke and the flames rose higher and higher, claiming everything in their path. Animals scattered in desperate flight from the flames. Ember somehow made it to her mother's side. She'd been looking for her daughter and had succumbed to the smoke. Cinder herself lacked a horn, possessing only the unicorn tail and thus was unable to ever teach Ember how to heal. Ember cursed herself for not learning how to use her horn to heal on her own as she helplessly watched her mother drift away.

The flames caressed her almost like a lover, biting at her feathers. Her once pure-orange wings had become tainted with the darkness she now felt in her heart. Prudence begged her to flee the burning woods, and tears streamed down her soot-ridden face as she took wing and left her now dead mother's side.

It took days for the flames to start to subside. Ember had watched from a safe distance, watched the flames eat away at the land and turn it all to ash. As it cooled she walked through the wreckage, regret and pain tearing at her heart. She had caused so much pain and destruction with her foolishness. Her wanton lack of sense and arrogance had lead to the death of her mother and countless others, had scorched the land and destroyed homes. She was humbled and ashamed. She collapsed in the burning embers - a fitting place for her to die she thought - and closed her eyes to the pain.

It happened slowly and at first she thought she was dreaming. There was a whisper in the air, a voice calling out to her. She opened her eyes slowly, but saw nothing. She stood, confused and afraid, but the voice became clearer and she realized it was within her. Was it the spirits? She couldn't quite make out what was being said. She felt a tingling, then a burning around her neck. Alarmed, she looked down - around her neck was a burning ember. She felt the heat of it burning her, though no mark showed on her flesh where it touched. The voice became clearer then. "You will bear this burden and feel this pain, but you will live on and repent. One day you will make up for your sins and will be released from this pain."

Shocked and cringing in the pain of the burning ember the mare could only stand there and stare at the destruction around her. She finally was able to deal with her unending pain and sorted through her thoughts. As much as she wished to let her life end, she realized she could honor her mother in a much better way. She could learn to heal and travel, helping to fight fires and heal the wounded. She knew she needed to do something to help now. She felt resolute then and almost at peace. She set out to fulfill this promise solemnly, thinking on her mother's lost teachings. "I will honor you, mother. Please forgive me. I will heal the wounds I have caused in whatever way I may and try to move on."

Her personality:
She carries a heavy burden with the guilt of her mother's death. She is in constant pain through the burning ember around her neck. She doesn't like to talk much and is very private about her past and her life. She's wary of keeping friends and can outwardly seem very distrusting - but the truth is she fears that anyone near her will be hurt by her. So she travels a lot, learning what she may by whomever is willing to teach, and then leaving before any relationships can develop - often by stealing away in the night without so much as a goodbye. She is deeply lonely. She often drifts inward, numbed to the world.

Looking for:

ALL THE THINGS. Meet and greets and random adventures are all welcome. They would all fall in between her below main plots. We can decide where on the timeline they happen smile

Her quest to heal:
1. A unicorn to teach her how to use her horn
2. Any breed to teach her other methods of healing
3. A Kirin to teach her their ways (obviously she won't be able to heal like they do, but she wants to learn how it might be different from what she already knows)
Purpose of this arc: Learning an art of healing the hurt, bringing back happiness to those who have suffered.

Putting it to practice:
1. Someone needs to get hurt and require her skills. -Adult (can do several of these)
2. She herself (and whatever traveling companion) needs to get attacked - she will need to figure out how to keep both her and her companion alive and get away. - TWO NEEDED. Friend and foe both.
3. She needs to find a foal or group of foals that are hurt and she can heal them, bringing back heir smiles.
Purpose of this arc: To learn her own abilities. To see the beauty in the world and the possibility of redemption through healing. I want her to start to see that no matter how hurt, it's possible to heal.

Dancing with Fire once more:
1. She needs to meet some fire 'suti who can sort of rekindle her love of fire and can teach her how to handle it more safely.
2. She needs to meet non-suti who are also into fires who can control it as well and can show her that it's ok to allow it to burn.
3. Something needs to go wrong - someone needs to start an accidental fire - but she will know what to do this time. She needs to save someone from the ravages of fire.
Purpose of this arc: Overcoming her fear of fire and guilt of the death of her mother. Learning how to properly control an element she once loved and found beauty in. Finding beauty in it once more. Feeling more whole.

Stepping towards redemption:
-working on-

Falling in Love: - This is the over-arching theme of her life. This is ongoing from beginning to end.

1. Raghnall Zerabat found her half dead in the snow as she wandered away from the fire. He helped to heal her enough to take her to his cave to shelter her and tend her wounds while a snow storm raged on. Ember was barely willing to go on living, but her promise to the Spirits kept her from giving up altogether. She agrees to stay with him at least until her wounds are healed.
2. The storm rages on for weeks, keeping the two in close contact for long enough that Ember opens up to him about what happened, and her purpose. She asks him to help her learn to heal, and he insists on travelling with her to teach her on the road once the storm clears. She reluctantly agrees.
3. By now Raghnall had formed romantic feelings for Ember, but she's too consumed by her pain and her mission to redeem herself to see it. She's accustomed to his companionship, however and the two continue on. He helps her learn healing, and eventually helps her learn to love fire once more.
4. The unthinkable happens - a great fire suddenly separates the two. Ember is terrified that Raghnall is lost to her, just like her mother. She can't bear the thought and it is now she realizes her deep love for him. Against all odds the two survive and find each other, and profess their mutual love.

Breedings: Trying something out

1. Reserved for Raghnall Zerabat if all goes well!
2. Reserved for Raghnall Zerabat if all goes well!
3. Reserved for Raghnall Zerabat if all goes well!
4. Reserved for Raghnall Zerabat if all goes well!
5. -not maxed yet-

User Image

He's a blank slate

Breedings:
1. Used with Leilha
2. Reserved for Lynesse
3. Reserved for Lynesse
4. Reserved for Lynesse
5. -not maxed yet-

User Image

Rainbow is a dedicated stallion with a heart of gold. He would go to the ends of the world for the ones he loves - and actually proved that in his quest to heal his beloved Zyanya. He's determined to a fault and once he sets his mind to something he won't let it go. He's an accomplished flyer and quite good at healing, though he is never too proud to ask for help if something is beyond his capabilities. He loves his family and would do anything for them.

Breedings:
1. Used with Zyanya
2. reserved for Eya Rose, if all goes well
3. reserved for Eya Rose, if all goes well
4. reserved for Eya Rose, if all goes well
5. -not maxed yet-

User Image

Breedings:
1. reserved for Eh
2. reserved for Eh
3. reserved for Eh
4. reserved for Eh
5. -not maxed yet-  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:08 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:38 am
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:46 am

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:55 pm
Back-Plots for Abigail

User Image

Heya! c8 So you've probably seen my alicorn, Pavitra, bouncing about over the years, and his history comes from being abandoned in winter, left to die as a foal. (Or so he thinks)

Would you be interested in back-plotting, where Abigail comes from the same family that Pavitra was born into, his parents being killed by the skinwalkers-- yet he some how escaped? And only assumed he was abandoned?

Also, CURRENTLY Pavtira has amnesia from a skinwalker attack, so there is very little to his memories in general. Idk, what do you think? o uo

* Also my sig and Pavi's image above links to my plot thread if you're interested.

Fatal Irony

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:33 pm
Roman Foi
Back-Plots for Abigail

User Image

Heya! c8 So you've probably seen my alicorn, Pavitra, bouncing about over the years, and his history comes from being abandoned in winter, left to die as a foal. (Or so he thinks)

Would you be interested in back-plotting, where Abigail comes from the same family that Pavitra was born into, his parents being killed by the skinwalkers-- yet he some how escaped? And only assumed he was abandoned?

Also, CURRENTLY Pavtira has amnesia from a skinwalker attack, so there is very little to his memories in general. Idk, what do you think? o uo

* Also my sig and Pavi's image above links to my plot thread if you're interested.

Fatal Irony

This sounds pretty perfect! Pretty much all of them scattered after the attack so she's been looking for the others. Meeki and I imagined it a sort of herd, a larger family unit full of white unicorns. I see no reason not to have alicorns as well, since they aren't really "purists" in any sense.

Do you want to have an RP where Abigail finds him and knows him for a lost member of the family unit/herd that was destroyed? What sort of relation would you like the two to have?  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:48 am
Fatal Irony
This sounds pretty perfect! Pretty much all of them scattered after the attack so she's been looking for the others. Meeki and I imagined it a sort of herd, a larger family unit full of white unicorns. I see no reason not to have alicorns as well, since they aren't really "purists" in any sense.

Do you want to have an RP where Abigail finds him and knows him for a lost member of the family unit/herd that was destroyed? What sort of relation would you like the two to have?

Sure! Pavitra would be VERY confused, and essentially try to brush over what other memories he was having flashes of and would much rather move forward with actual family bonds.

As for relation, I don't know! What do you think? Maybe nephew or something? I don't know Abigail's family tree or anything!  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff