Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Mafia Chat~! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:49 pm
GottaCodeFast
momo-ai13
Liking the outfit!

Thanks =D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:10 pm
Flz
momo-ai13

I'm sure they will eventually. Sucks for those who have to suffer along the way because of their stupidity though.

I'm just confused on how I am supposed to feel I think :/

I responded a day later and he responded instantly lol. He said "he was disappointed in himself. It really is usually bigger." He seems to be stuck on the idea the more you masturbate the more it can effect your size. rofl He then sent me another picture, but the first one was better. This one is literally the generic d**k picture. He looks kind of average to small, but thick. xD
I also figured out what was on his laptop, haha.

Yeah. Poor unfortunate fools.

Why are you confused about it? :/

XD
I don't think that's true. At least I know because my ex would do it all the time and it didn't get bigger lol But he also smoked a lot and that causes your d**k to get smaller.
Oh, boo. At size doesn't matter, it's how he uses it wink
Ooo what?

Part of me is sad, part of me happy, part of me is mad etc. Just a lot of mixed emotions.

Well I think what he meant is, he's playing with it so much so it's not as big as it can be or something? I dunno.
My sister's ex boyfriend did steroids, his testicles were tiny she told me from it. lol
I sort of agree with that statement. I feel like that works with like average sized penises. There is a thing is too small... IMO
It was a naked lady. He has a big girl fetish, so it was a big naked lady, lol.

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Flz

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:26 pm
momo-ai13
Flz
momo-ai13

I'm sure they will eventually. Sucks for those who have to suffer along the way because of their stupidity though.

I'm just confused on how I am supposed to feel I think :/

I responded a day later and he responded instantly lol. He said "he was disappointed in himself. It really is usually bigger." He seems to be stuck on the idea the more you masturbate the more it can effect your size. rofl He then sent me another picture, but the first one was better. This one is literally the generic d**k picture. He looks kind of average to small, but thick. xD
I also figured out what was on his laptop, haha.

Yeah. Poor unfortunate fools.

Why are you confused about it? :/

XD
I don't think that's true. At least I know because my ex would do it all the time and it didn't get bigger lol But he also smoked a lot and that causes your d**k to get smaller.
Oh, boo. At size doesn't matter, it's how he uses it wink
Ooo what?

Part of me is sad, part of me happy, part of me is mad etc. Just a lot of mixed emotions.

Well I think what he meant is, he's playing with it so much so it's not as big as it can be or something? I dunno.
My sister's ex boyfriend did steroids, his testicles were tiny she told me from it. lol
I sort of agree with that statement. I feel like that works with like average sized penises. There is a thing is too small... IMO
It was a naked lady. He has a big girl fetish, so it was a big naked lady, lol.

Ah, I understand x.x
I'm sure the emotions will sort themselves out. They just need time.

I think he's just insecure about his size xD
Oh my god XDD
That's true x.x I would feel bad if there was ever a small enough guy that I dated. Like I would feel really really bad.
XD Wow. Like big girl big girl or a curvy girl?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:28 pm
JanJiz
rofl

I leave for a few days and you guys have the best of converstions.. XD

I miss you guys heart

I miss you too <3
I've been so busy lately x.x  

Flz

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:03 pm
Flz
Ah, I understand x.x

Oh my god XDD
That's true x.x I would feel bad if there was ever a small enough guy that I dated. Like I would feel really really bad.

Probably. >.<

Seems like it. I would be too if I was him. Years ago he told me he was like 10inches. I asked him again a few years later and he said 7. Now I have a range. lol
I hope I don't ever have to find my deal breaker size. xDDDD
Like HUGE, the bigger the better to him.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:48 pm
momo-ai13
Flz
Ah, I understand x.x

Oh my god XDD

Probably. >.<

Seems like it. I would be too if I was him. Years ago he told me he was like 10inches. I asked him again a few years later and he said 7. Now I have a range. lol

rofl That's a great thing to know!
And I think my deal breaker would be super huge.
I mean there's a lot of other things you can do with small stuff, but there's not a lot you can do with bigger.
Damn O.o  

Flz

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:54 pm
Flz
momo-ai13
Flz
Ah, I understand x.x

Oh my god XDD

Probably. >.<

rofl That's a great thing to know!
And I think my deal breaker would be super huge.
I mean there's a lot of other things you can do with small stuff, but there's not a lot you can do with bigger.
Damn O.o

I know right? emotion_awesome
I think too small or too huge would be a deal breaker. I was with a guy who was like nine inches before but he was fine. He was also a virgin though. redface
Though I have to admit my ex (who said he was like 7 or something) was sometimes a bit too big sometimes. I would have to get used to his size every now and then before he got really into it otherwise it would hurt.
Yeah, I have second thoughts a lot about this broseph. xD

Genitals are so weird. lol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:06 pm
momo-ai13

I think too small or too huge would be a deal breaker. I was with a guy who was like nine inches before but he was fine. He was also a virgin though. redface
Though I have to admit my ex (who said he was like 7 or something) was sometimes a bit too big sometimes. I would have to get used to his size every now and then before he got really into it otherwise it would hurt.

God damn O.o
My first guy was thick, so I got use to it. We were both virgins, so that was fun emotion_awesome
My recent ex was the second guy. And he wasn't thick, so it was odd to work with till my v****a started to adjust to his size.
And then i went back to thick XD Though it was the first guy's older brother, so I expected it.
And now with the guy I'm matched with, I have no idea yet ;D
Aw don't! xD So what if he likes his girls big? It's not like we have much room to talk with what we've talked about in tinychat lol

They are xD
I think we've scared everyone in the chat off btw.  

Flz

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:15 pm
Flz
momo-ai13

God damn O.o
My first guy was thick, so I got use to it. We were both virgins, so that was fun emotion_awesome
My recent ex was the second guy. And he wasn't thick, so it was odd to work with till my v****a started to adjust to his size.
And then i went back to thick XD Though it was the first guy's older brother, so I expected it.
And now with the guy I'm matched with, I have no idea yet ;D
Aw don't! xD So what if he likes his girls big? It's not like we have much room to talk with what we've talked about in tinychat lol

They are xD
I think we've scared everyone in the chat off btw.

Yeah lmao.
My first guy was average, like 5-6 inches. I was 14 he was 18, good times... >.<
I oddly did not feel pain my first time with him however.
Then there was the 9 incher (who was also uncircumcised) then my most recent who was like 7ish.
Now I've got nothing.. lol

Oh.. well.. now.. emo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:32 pm
So I came in here to ask if anyone is doing Pandelic DJ's mafia game.. but then I saw a long conversation about dicks. Sorry to interrupt?  

Bobannan

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:52 pm
Bobannan
So I came in here to ask if anyone is doing Pandelic DJ's mafia game.. but then I saw a long conversation about dicks. Sorry to interrupt?

Candii is holding one (I think it's Candii)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:46 pm
momo-ai13
Bobannan

Candii is holding one (I think it's Candii)
Okay thanks c:  

Bobannan

Bucket

Spoopy Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:49 pm
Welll, that's an interesting chat. I felt like I was in the LI forum for a moment. o:

Momo, btw, I love the shirt you're wearing in your sig. Such pretty colors/design on it. ; 3; <3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:05 pm
momo-ai13

Yeah lmao.
My first guy was average, like 5-6 inches. I was 14 he was 18, good times... >.<
I oddly did not feel pain my first time with him however.
Then there was the 9 incher (who was also uncircumcised) then my most recent who was like 7ish.
Now I've got nothing.. lol

Oh.. well.. now.. emo

Awww fun times XD
I actually got to see the guy who I was matched with d**k last night. He's actually not that bad. Probably six or seven I would say?
I actually spent most of the night talking to him.
After the drag show I went to I picked him up and hung out with him in a park xD

And they're back! yay!  

Flz

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500