Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Mafia Chat~! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JanJiz
Captain

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:18 pm
Pandelic DJ
JanJiz

shilshadu

I now have funds to host a game :3

Get on skype and we can talk smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:20 pm
JanJiz
Pandelic DJ
JanJiz

shilshadu

I now have funds to host a game :3

Get on skype and we can talk smile

Cant even remember my damn password, just give me a few minutes xD  

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:14 am
Hey guys!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:42 am
This is intresting :3  

Ryo Kazuka

Sugary Capitalist

Crystal Sparda

Fandom Trash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:34 am
Hi, I'd like to request that I don't get notified of Mafia games unless they have 5 roles or less. I had thought I made it clear in the last game that I felt having 20 roles for 30 players (along with special items) would ruin the mystery and charm of the game. Too many roles and "special effect" items over-complicate things and ruin the "fun" of playing. To help prove my point, The Death Note Mafia Game was a large hit and started off with 56 players. Most of which stuck with the game the until the end. There were no "cheat" items, and only 4 roles were used. Comedy was used in telling the story and it made the game that much more fun.
I'm unsure of the reason why Mafia games nowadays have to be so complicated. That just forces the game host(ess) to put more hours into the game than necessary. Putting tons more effort into a game that isn't as successful just doesn't seem to make sense to me.

So yeah, if someone decides to make a nice friendly, yet competitive game, you can go ahead and quote me in the game thread and invite me. But if it is another game that has 6+ roles and luck-of-the-draw cheat items, count me out.
Thank you, and best of luck with your games  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:57 am
Crystal Sparda
Hi, I'd like to request that I don't get notified of Mafia games unless they have 5 roles or less. I had thought I made it clear in the last game that I felt having 20 roles for 30 players (along with special items) would ruin the mystery and charm of the game. Too many roles and "special effect" items over-complicate things and ruin the "fun" of playing. To help prove my point, The Death Note Mafia Game was a large hit and started off with 56 players. Most of which stuck with the game the until the end. There were no "cheat" items, and only 4 roles were used.
I'm unsure of the reason why Mafia games nowadays have to be so complicated. That just forces the game host(ess) to put more hours into the game than necessary. Putting tons more effort into a game that isn't as successful just doesn't seem to make sense to me.

So yeah, if someone decides to make a nice friendly, yet competitive game, you can go ahead and quote me in the game thread and invite me. But if it is another game that has 6+ roles and luck-of-the-draw cheat items, count me out.

Since you are in the guild you're going to receive all game announcements. I can't specify announcements to be sent to specific people.  

JanJiz
Captain

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Crystal Sparda

Fandom Trash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:02 am
JanJiz
Crystal Sparda
Hi, I'd like to request that I don't get notified of Mafia games unless they have 5 roles or less. I had thought I made it clear in the last game that I felt having 20 roles for 30 players (along with special items) would ruin the mystery and charm of the game. Too many roles and "special effect" items over-complicate things and ruin the "fun" of playing. To help prove my point, The Death Note Mafia Game was a large hit and started off with 56 players. Most of which stuck with the game the until the end. There were no "cheat" items, and only 4 roles were used.

Since you are in the guild you're going to receive all game announcements. I can't specify announcements to be sent to specific people.

sweatdrop Sorry, I should've clarified that I'm not wanting to be quoted in the sign-up thread or quoted here in the guild unless the game is a simple one. I'm okay with receiving guild announcements, but quoting me in threads is unwanted. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:02 am
Crystal Sparda
Hi, I'd like to request that I don't get notified of Mafia games unless they have 5 roles or less. I had thought I made it clear in the last game that I felt having 20 roles for 30 players (along with special items) would ruin the mystery and charm of the game. Too many roles and "special effect" items over-complicate things and ruin the "fun" of playing. To help prove my point, The Death Note Mafia Game was a large hit and started off with 56 players. Most of which stuck with the game the until the end. There were no "cheat" items, and only 4 roles were used. Comedy was used in telling the story and it made the game that much more fun.

now that i am no longer a host~
You as a representative of the staff of gaia should know most of the ins and outs of a good majority ( at least) of the forums. Therefore, you should know that we can't just tailor announcements to specific people. You aren't stupid, so... why say this?

players are what make a game not friendly. Which when you were jailed, you added to the unfriendly atmosphere you complained about. :/

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500

Crystal Sparda

Fandom Trash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:12 am
Shilshadu
Crystal Sparda

now that i am no longer a host~
You as a representative of the staff of gaia should know most of the ins and outs of a good majority ( at least) of the forums. Therefore, you should know that we can't just tailor announcements to specific people. You aren't stupid, so... why say this?

players are what make a game not friendly. Which when you were jailed, you added to the unfriendly atmosphere you complained about. :/

Please refer to the bold text. I do not wish to be quoted in the sign-up threads, I am not requesting I be removed from the guild announcement notification list. It isn't hard to choose not to quote me in a game that's being set up. I'm okay with receiving guild announcements, but I don't want to be quoted unless the game is going to be a simple one.
I gave the last game I participated in the benefit of the doubt (as I was really skeptical about how well the game would be handled, since it wasn't being held by Lux). It turned out it wasn't for me, and was taken all too seriously from the get-go. The seriousness of the game is what made it just seem so dull and didn't let me enjoy the game aspect of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:04 pm
Hey, guys what's up?  

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Le King

Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:49 pm
/takes one step through the door and gets punched in the face  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:52 pm
Le King
/takes one step through the door and gets punched in the face
What?  

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Le King

Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:59 pm
I don't know. Every time I enter a mafia environment I get a feel everyone's out to get me. Even if there isn't a game going on. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:08 pm
Le King
I don't know. Every time I enter a mafia environment I get a feel everyone's out to get me. Even if there isn't a game going on. rofl
Oh okay lol, I thought you may have been insulted about something. Dj is having a game right now the sign ups are here http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lotto-money-games/avatar-the-equalist-attack-sign-up-3daysleft-1m-prize/t.87734301/

And it will be hosted in the guild once the sign ups are over which are in 3 days.  

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Le King

Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:23 pm
Jimmy you do realize your Mafia game is locked, right? xD;  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]