Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Mafia Chat~! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:08 am
Dreaming Over
Pandelic DJ

DJ what do you want A. Cases for? I went for a 1 hour town spree for you heart
I have 156 flowers and 836 papers

I am changing from Cases to Cache's. The price is dropping considerably. So I can make mroe Caches, and gain a better price. Plus the Quests are a lot cheaper. ^^

So just pm me of what flowers/trash you have and ill see which ones I need. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:33 am
Pandelic DJ
Dreaming Over
Pandelic DJ

I am changing from Cases to Cache's. The price is dropping considerably. So I can make mroe Caches, and gain a better price. Plus the Quests are a lot cheaper. ^^

I can help you collect stuff almost everyday,but only from 1 Oct - 1 Jan :3  

Dreaming Over

Sparkly Shopper

9,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:13 am
I have a young bunny and Idk what to do with it. I was at my friends and their dog had it in his mouth. It looks fine now I just don't know what to do with it though.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:15 am
Dreaming Over
Pandelic DJ
Dreaming Over
Pandelic DJ

I can help you collect stuff almost everyday,but only from 1 Oct - 1 Jan :3

Well just send me a PM of what you have and ill make an offer ^^  

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

FoolishPoop

Hilarious Regular

4,600 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:52 am
Please do invite me, for another game as such.. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:13 am
123jimmy321
I have a young bunny and Idk what to do with it. I was at my friends and their dog had it in his mouth. It looks fine now I just don't know what to do with it though.

Like a wild bunny or a pet bunny? You just found it?

Careful, we found a "perfectly fine" baby duck being played with by our neighbor's cat, but about 2 hours later saw it had a wound that hid from us. We had to take it to the vet and get stitches because it was so deep (I hated that cat for weeks!!) so check the bunny all over, especially if it scratches a specific place.

Otherwise keep it away from cords in case it chews em, and they belong in cages but big ones, like a few square feet. Google some pics to see how old it is, if it's too young you probably can't care for it properly and need to find a rescue that has staff on hand to feed it every __ hours. Google should tell you what to feed them, but from my recollection it's mostly alfalfa pellets and fresh veggies, mostly lettuce.

ALSO SHOW US PICTURES OF THE BUNNY OMG

editeditedit: OH you can probably post a community ad somewhere like kijiji/craigslist to see if anyone nearby is like a rabbit rehabilitator or call a vet and see if they know of any such thing nearby. It's harder if it's a wild animal, but not impossible. We found a vet willing to hold the wild duck over the weekend until the wildlife rehabilitation centre had the ability to come pick it up. And do stitches on it, which technically he was not legally allowed to do but vets are usually pretty nice especially when they know you just up and found an animal and are trying to help it.  

rilsin-b

Sweet Sweetheart

Forever-Starz

Beloved Seeker

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:38 pm
GottaCodeFast
Pandelic DJ

Not exactly, zOMG components, esp. the feathers are going up in price. Feathers are over 2k each now. :L
And now I will have to fight over the other Trash/Flowers, in towns/buying them in the exchange.

And I dont have any money to get the Formulas/wings in the shop. :c

Oh. Don't you get them from just playing zOMG, though?

I'm pretty sure the formulas will get cheaper right now. 3nodding

Forever-Starz

I'm a little pissed that I didn't spend more of my gold on items. Like I was so proud of myself that I didn't blow through all my gold but now I wish I did bc the sum I have now can't buy anything anymore

I definitely agree. All I wanted was to invest more gold, but this was such a wrong timing.

Yeah I would say it was a bad time emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:39 pm
123jimmy321
wtf. gonk  

GottaCodeFast

Ruthless Mage

Dreaming Over

Sparkly Shopper

9,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:41 am
Woosh it's so... Quiet. As usual.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:16 am
123jimmy321
I feel the same way since they took HoC off. sad

Here's the link...
        You're welcome! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vigoureux

Generous Tipper

20,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100

Vigoureux

Generous Tipper

20,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:28 am
123jimmy321

Here's an idea...
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:31 am
-Candii_Sweet-
Also I noticed that everyone keeps refering to the lovers role as Lux's Lovers.

You guys better call the Child role Candii's Child.

mad

The problem is that yours is totally opposite to Lux's role because his [role] is disliked by everyone; yours is loved by everyone. Nonetheless, I shall make a mental note of it. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vigoureux

Generous Tipper

20,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100

-Candii_Sweet-

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:24 pm
Vigoureux
-Candii_Sweet-
Also I noticed that everyone keeps refering to the lovers role as Lux's Lovers.

You guys better call the Child role Candii's Child.

mad

The problem is that yours is totally opposite to Lux's role because his [role] is disliked by everyone; yours is loved by everyone. Nonetheless, I shall make a mental note of it. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ohhh really?

The Lover's role is actually a lot different on EpicMafia. In that iteration, the lover can choose who they fall in love with and if both the lover and the lover's crush survive then the lover will gain most of the pot and the rest will get a reduced amount.

In the "gaia" iteration, the lover role is more like a huge middle finger.

But it's nice to know everyone loves my Child role.

emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:16 am
rilsin-b
123jimmy321

Like a wild bunny or a pet bunny? You just found it?

Careful, we found a "perfectly fine" baby duck being played with by our neighbor's cat, but about 2 hours later saw it had a wound that hid from us. We had to take it to the vet and get stitches because it was so deep (I hated that cat for weeks!!) so check the bunny all over, especially if it scratches a specific place.

Otherwise keep it away from cords in case it chews em, and they belong in cages but big ones, like a few square feet. Google some pics to see how old it is, if it's too young you probably can't care for it properly and need to find a rescue that has staff on hand to feed it every __ hours. Google should tell you what to feed them, but from my recollection it's mostly alfalfa pellets and fresh veggies, mostly lettuce.

ALSO SHOW US PICTURES OF THE BUNNY OMG

editeditedit: OH you can probably post a community ad somewhere like kijiji/craigslist to see if anyone nearby is like a rabbit rehabilitator or call a vet and see if they know of any such thing nearby. It's harder if it's a wild animal, but not impossible. We found a vet willing to hold the wild duck over the weekend until the wildlife rehabilitation centre had the ability to come pick it up. And do stitches on it, which technically he was not legally allowed to do but vets are usually pretty nice especially when they know you just up and found an animal and are trying to help it.
After researching online I found out the bunny was old enough to be on it's own and after watching it for about 12 hours to see if it was okay. I decided it was best to let it go back into the wild since also from what I read cotton tail bunny's die most of the time in captivity. The bunny happily hopped away into some bushes, it was so cute.  

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games