19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:26 pm
Vigoureux
Flz
Almost all my friends are pregnant but you guys gonk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

rofl So cruel!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:35 pm
Flz
momo-ai13
Flz
momo-ai13
Flz

emotion_dowant
http://24.media.tumblr.com/0eb8abbd558170cb07449f577051a11f/tumblr_mm5uaqhzj81r5xzspo1_500.gif

I don't wanna be pregnant D:

Oh okay.
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/001/902/falcon_punch.gif?1241364884

rofl
I finished reading the Sailor Moon manga btw.

Oh? What did you think?? Any questions? biggrin DD

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:36 pm
JanJiz
momo-ai13
http://i45.tinypic.com/21t0rc.png
.When I first made this avatar, I got this for free in the freebies forum. Sadly I've updated my avatar and it doesn't entirely match anymore. emotion_donotwant

Omg momooooo can you post a pic of your skank avi?? I was telling someone how epic it was and describing it doesn't do it justice XD

Here ya go!
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:37 pm
momo-ai13
Flz
momo-ai13
Flz
momo-ai13
Flz

emotion_dowant
http://24.media.tumblr.com/0eb8abbd558170cb07449f577051a11f/tumblr_mm5uaqhzj81r5xzspo1_500.gif

I don't wanna be pregnant D:

Oh okay.
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/001/902/falcon_punch.gif?1241364884

rofl

I liked it :3
I was confused on the whole Chibi-Chibi thing, but I looked it up to understand it more.
Other than that, nothing really to question xD  

Flz

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:39 pm
Flz
momo-ai13
Flz

rofl

I was confused on the whole Chibi-Chibi thing, but I looked it up to understand it more.

Everyone always is, specially on that part. I was too when I first heard of it and also looked it up. XDDD
If you watch the anime, Chibi Chibi's story is entirely different. emotion_facepalm
I'm really excited for the remake, it's supposed to be more accurate to the manga story-line.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:47 pm
momo-ai13
Flz
momo-ai13
Flz

rofl

Everyone always is, specially on that part. I was too when I first heard of it and also looked it up. XDDD
If you watch the anime, Chibi Chibi's story is entirely different. emotion_facepalm
I'm really excited for the remake, it's supposed to be more accurate to the manga story-line.

Oh man D:
Did they ever introduce Saturn in the anime?
Yeah, that will be great. I hope a lot of older animes get remakes. It would be a nice site to see.  

Flz

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:54 pm
Flz
Oh man D:
Did they ever introduce Saturn in the anime?
Yeah, that will be great. I hope a lot of older animes get remakes. It would be a nice site to see.

She wasn't introduced until late in the third season (Sailor Moon S), wasn't in the fourth season at all (Super S) and is only really in the beginning of the last season (Stars). If you want to watch the anime, I spoilered the next part just in case.
She also pretty much dies as soon as we meet her in her Saturn form. She comes back in the last season Sailor Moon Stars, but again if I remember correctly (I've never actually seen Stars), she doesn't get much screen time and dies again.

Sailor Cosmos, however, was never released in the anime. What appears to be a shadowed out figure is all we ever see of cosmos in the anime. This isn't the best picture... but it's all you really see:
You're making my night. I love answering questions about Sailor Moon LOL
Also if I have any facts wrong, someone feel free to correct me. emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:00 pm
momo-ai13

She wasn't introduced until late in the third season (Sailor Moon S), wasn't in the fourth season at all (Super S) and is only really in the beginning of the last season (Stars). If you want to watch the anime, I spoilered the next part just in case.
She also pretty much dies as soon as we meet her in her Saturn form. She comes back in the last season Sailor Moon Stars, but again if I remember correctly (I've never actually seen Stars), she doesn't get much screen time and dies again.

Sailor Cosmos, however, was never released in the anime. What appears to be a shadowed out figure is all we ever see of cosmos in the anime. This isn't the best picture... but it's all you really see:
Also if I have any facts wrong, someone feel free to correct me. emotion_bigheart

You can spoil anything for me, I don't care xD
The anime is on my to watch list. Especially since I watched it a lot when I was a kid.
But now that you've told me this, I'm very happy there's a remake now xD
And I'm glad I'm making your night <3  

Flz

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:08 pm
Flz
momo-ai13

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFJOd1eGttcgFoqBzrFaeXSL2_qLwKrducfoP7-V7QCqe4PITH

The anime is on my to watch list. Especially since I watched it a lot when I was a kid.

The anime was really mostly filler. And bad filler.
In the manga, Rei comes off as someone who is against guys and doesn't really trust them, in the anime we have Chad (I don't know his Japanese name, oops). Usagi and Mamoru recognize each other instantly in the manga. They have to transform in front of each other in the anime to realize who they other is. Haruka (Uranus) is constantly hitting on Usagi in the manga, I think they toned it down a bit in the anime. That's just what I know off the top of my head.
OOOO you know what would be awesome? If they included the prequel of Sailor V into the anime. emotion_awesome
Yeah, it's a nice distraction as I wait for a text back. stare

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:20 pm
momo-ai13
Flz
momo-ai13

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFJOd1eGttcgFoqBzrFaeXSL2_qLwKrducfoP7-V7QCqe4PITH

The anime was really mostly filler. And bad filler.
In the manga, Rei comes off as someone who is against guys and doesn't really trust them, in the anime we have Chad (I don't know his Japanese name, oops). Usagi and Mamoru recognize each other instantly in the manga. They have to transform in front of each other in the anime to realize who they other is. Haruka (Uranus) is constantly hitting on Usagi in the manga, I think they toned it down a bit in the anime. That's just what I know off the top of my head.
OOOO you know what would be awesome? If they included the prequel of Sailor V into the anime. emotion_awesome
Yeah, it's a nice distraction as I wait for a text back. stare

I would love for them to do a prequel of Sailor V! -hasn't read all of that manga yet-
I remember Uranus in the anime. As I was reading the manga, I thought of how it was completely different while I was reading it. -doesn't remember a lot of stuff-
I will say I was mostly confused on Pluto's skin color throughout the manga.
Ooo a text back from who?  

Flz

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:00 pm
Flz
I would love for them to do a prequel of Sailor V! -hasn't read all of that manga yet-
I remember Uranus in the anime. As I was reading the manga, I thought of how it was completely different while I was reading it. -doesn't remember a lot of stuff-
I will say I was mostly confused on Pluto's skin color throughout the manga.
Ooo a text back from who?

That's okay xD
I know all moonies would love it too.
Well if you saw the anime when you were a kid they tried to pass of Uranus/Neptune's relationship as cousins, not lesbians.. that is a huge difference LOL
I don't think she is meant to be black (like I thought orignally), just a darker Asian. Not all Asians are the same color, who knew? rofl
This guy who's D I want. emotion_awesome
He responded back. He can't text tonight apparently :<

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:04 pm
momo-ai13

That's okay xD
Well if you saw the anime when you were a kid they tried to pass of Uranus/Neptune's relationship as cousins, not lesbians.. that is a huge difference LOL
I don't think she is meant to be black (like I thought orignally), just a darker Asian. Not all Asians are the same color, who knew? rofl

Yeah I mean the cousin thing xD
I knew there was different color Asians :3
The only thing that confuses me is when she's so dark in the manga, but she's so light when there's colored drawings of her in the manga. That's the only thing that confuses me.
Oooo get it ;D
Too bad he can't text. Why can't he anyway? D:  

Flz

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Flz
momo-ai13

That's okay xD
I don't think she is meant to be black (like I thought originally), just a darker Asian. Not all Asians are the same color, who knew? rofl

The only thing that confuses me is when she's so dark in the manga, but she's so light when there's colored drawings of her in the manga. That's the only thing that confuses me.
Oooo get it ;D

Being young and not realizing they were actually lesbians. If you rewatch it, they are obviously not cousins. xD
/checks her background image.
You're right, she looks tanned in the colored manga images, but looks black in the manga. xDDD
Well then =P
Yeah redface
He has a friend over.. that didn't stop him last night, just like reduced how much he did. Oh well >.<

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:17 pm
I remember watching sailor moon as a kid on toonami haha. I have the vhs of the episodes where they show the moon kingdom or whatever. One day I'll probably watch / or read it all.  

Kusk Yutaka

12,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Flz

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:19 pm
momo-ai13
Flz
momo-ai13

That's okay xD
I don't think she is meant to be black (like I thought originally), just a darker Asian. Not all Asians are the same color, who knew? rofl

Oooo get it ;D

Being young and not realizing they were actually lesbians. If you rewatch it, they are obviously not cousins. xD
/checks her background image.
You're right, she looks tanned in the colored manga images, but looks black in the manga. xDDD
Well then =P
Yeah redface
He has a friend over.. that didn't stop him last night, just like reduced how much he did. Oh well >.<

I can't wait to rewatch it now XD
Yeah, it's weird XD
Oh boooo D;
He should still be able to talk to you!  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items