Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
23/m giving up on everything now Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GhostlyRomance

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:31 pm
(Edited 03/31/14)Yes, judge me all you want, I'm a 23 year old gamer but I really don't care. I'm 6'5" and weigh roughly 280 lbs. If you can't deal with my outer appearance then don't bother talking to me, (Yes, I am very blunt about that)
I prefer to base people on their personalities, not their looks and I expect you to do the same.

I do have a job, but I support myself and I help support my family so no, I don't have extra money to really do anything at all.

What am I looking for? I'm looking for the one girl who will accept me for me, and not judge me based solely on appearance
I am a NICE guy, not a complete douchenozzle like some people
I do have a cell phone, so if you want to talk/ text we can (just PM me for my number and make sure you tell me who you are in the text)

PM me if you wanna talk

(EDIT: 6/27/2014) Why am I even attempting to find a woman who can accept me for who I am.... I have come to the realization that there will NEVER be anybody for me and I might as well just stop looking and end it all right now.

Thank you all for putting up with my mess the whole time I've been here as you will no longer have to deal with me making stupid posts about "hoping" to find the right person for me. Goodbye everyone I have ever loved and everyone whom I've never met.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:49 am
I guess I'll bump this  

GhostlyRomance

Dapper Dabbler

GhostlyRomance

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:12 pm
Edited OP 08/21/2013  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:10 am
CL4P-TP_v2
I guess I'll bump this

You know he's a keeper when he won't use you as bait in the zombie apocolypse even though you're injured c;  

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

purplefan100

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:41 am
hi would you like to be friends? any requirements?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:55 am
Edited OP 3/31/2014  

GhostlyRomance

Dapper Dabbler

GhostlyRomance

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:38 am
yum_strawberry bump  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:02 am
(Updated 6/27/2014)  

GhostlyRomance

Dapper Dabbler

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:05 am
bump c:  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:14 pm
Me and you got some crap in common then. I have been looking for something serious for a long while now. Nothing could possibly annoy me more than shallow chicks (and rednecks). Last few times I met a shallow chick on here. First and above all, they wanted a pic. Then they told me "Oh, you are not my type". Like wtf???

I know lately I've been trying more to do real life dating. Seems people more or less are even worse on dating sites. I honestly really have no hope for anyone like you or me trying to find love. Just don't think you are the only one.  

Insanity Beckons Us

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100

GhostlyRomance

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:36 am
I guess I'll call it official then, I am giving up on everything because everyone has given up on me. To those I cared about, thanks for nothing, and those that refused to talk to me, go die in a fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:08 am
GhostlyRomance
I guess I'll call it official then, I am giving up on everything because everyone has given up on me. To those I cared about, thanks for nothing, and those that refused to talk to me, go die in a fire.

You need to relax, a relationship won't save your broken heart hun. You want refuge? Instead of giving up so fast, look at the first thing bothering you and it damn well isn't a girl; and then cure it. You say you don't want to get judged by looks? well babe, hit up the gym ^^
They will always judge, that is just how the world works, There are some who will not but you gotta look deep in that pile of poo for the gold nugget. but beyond that all I can say is, good luck. Please take better care of yourself, I've been in your situation, I know how it feels.  

monckey77
Vice Captain

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:08 am
GhostlyRomance
yum_strawberry bump

Ohm nom nom strawberry heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:09 am
Insanity Beckons Us
Me and you got some crap in common then. I have been looking for something serious for a long while now. Nothing could possibly annoy me more than shallow chicks (and rednecks). Last few times I met a shallow chick on here. First and above all, they wanted a pic. Then they told me "Oh, you are not my type". Like wtf???

I know lately I've been trying more to do real life dating. Seems people more or less are even worse on dating sites. I honestly really have no hope for anyone like you or me trying to find love. Just don't think you are the only one.

Once you stop looking, love will come <3 crazy how it works wink  

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

sshari

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:42 pm
GhostlyRomance

Awe noe D: not everyone has given up on you *hugs* Don't give upp! I'm sorry if I can't do much to cheer you up ; ~ ;  
Romantic Dating Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff