Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello everyone! I am new~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lelumida

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:42 pm
Hello everyone! It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Lelumida, or Lelu for short. I joined Gaia 3 days ago and I am enjoying myself so far. I am glad to be a member of this guild and I hope to meet a lot of new people. I love talking.

Some of my hobbies are reading, video games, singing, writing, role-playing, and drawing!

Add me if you like~ I love making new friends!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:36 pm
User Image ... & User Image ... 2 Gaia & the Guild...  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

Masokitten-IG

Hunter

7,950 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:02 pm
--------------------------------User Image
User Image--------------------------------------

Hello Lelu! Welcome to Gaia and to NSTG!

My name is Kat Rawrrly, Rawr, Ra (whichever) and I joined this guild just around the start of August. Everyone is super friendly and very very helpful. If you don't have many forum posts, go check out the Newbie Sweet Treat thread! after a total of 10 posts in NSTG, you recieve 10,000g's easy peasy! (I wish I had known about it!!)

If you want some quick, easy posts in the guild go ahead and visit the Chatterbox! There are a ton of forum games to get you started interacting with the rest of the guild!! This place is super relaxed and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

ps if you like Role playing, there is The Bar, just a casual kind of get together RP for the group if you wanted to visit it. I just posted for the first time in it, not to active but hey-- it works. 3nodding  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games