KazuneSushi

Genius

5,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:16 pm
[August 21, 2012]
I considered finally posting another YouTube video on my channel...but I had no ideas. Maybe I'll just do vlogs. I don't know. I had another freakin' dentist appointment and then my mom had an appointment an hour later, so we had lunch in between. I didn't know how spicy the baked chicken at Popeyes was before I tried it, so mouth felt like it was on fire. -___-" But it was good. Then, we went shopping and I got clay glaze, because I like doing polymer clay crafts and stuff. On the way home, I got bored, so I drew a picture of an insane queen of hearts. And...yeah. We got home, watched T.V., then went to bed. The End.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:05 pm
[September 9, 2013]
I just noticed that I wrote 2012 on the last post. Oh well. So today wasn't going so well. Not going to name any reasons, because you'll just get bored. But on the bright side, I got to hit my best friend's idiotic boyfriend in the face and pass it off as an accident and I...well, that's really the only fun thing that happened today. Everything else that went in was kinda just...BLEH. My days are quite frequently dull.  

KazuneSushi

Genius

5,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items