Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
20 y/o M Looking for my princess :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crashwave

Dapper Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:46 pm
Hmm......where to start? Lol. Okay, well, first off, my name is Jonathan, I'm 20 years old, and I live in PA.

About me:
I'm 5'11", with (usually) brown hair, grey eyes, and a little bit on the husky side. I like to laugh, play video games, read, draw, and spend time with my friends. Some words that best describe me (and I got these by asking other people) are loyal, unique, talented, smart, kind, happy, strong, sensitive, forgiving, zany, nerdy, hopelessly romantic, and open minded. I am the kind of guy who likes to do the little things that make a girl blush and know she's loved, the little messages and drawings that make her smile. I ALWAYS put the girl first, and while I am protective, I will not smother the girl. If she says she can handle it, I will gladly let her. I try to be a gentleman, but don't always succeed, so you may have to be patient with me sometimes.

What I'm looking for:
I'm looking for a girl who likes to laugh, as in doesn't take life super serious. Someone who won't lie to me, and will always be as honest as she can be. Looks are not very high on my list. I look for the beauty that is on the INSIDE, not what's on the skin. I'm looking for a girl who is smart, and just wants to be loved and have someone to love. I won't date anyone under 18, for the obvious legal reasons, but I am also open to dating someone older than me.

Some likes:
- Food
- Video games
- Watching movies/TV
- Just hanging out
- Anything with whomever I'm dating

Some dislikes:
- Liars
- People who try to take advantage of me
- Looking stupid

So, if you're interested, reply below, or pm me. I don't really care which. I hope to get some responses soon!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:08 am
im still interested in getting to know you  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

purplefan100

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:38 am
hi is this still open? ummm if you are what would you like to talk about?  
Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games