Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
24 M looking for the one, Tacoma washington

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:22 pm
I am Levi....24 years old....just got out of the navy.....trying to get into collage living in tacoma Washington

I am religious ....christian....and its a big thing for me....so no sex before marriage....if you cant handle that get over yourself
I would prefer to find someone who is also virgin.....though they have to be christian. and not some odd branch of christian or so called christian...no judgmental hate mongering people....just people who are christian.

despite no sex I do believe in having SOME fun in that category...but no actual sex...

I enjoy games and strategy....I love reading, writing and history.
I am of Finnic decent 6 foot 7 inches just under 300 lbs and dropping due to my diet.
I can get along with just about anyone lest their "opinions" are seen in their eyes ONLY as fact.
no ignorant people and no angry people. just because we would date doesnt mean you OR I have to spend ALL our money on eachother. material possessions are not worth THAT much so we should not try and get our hands on them
I can forgive and I can forget problems that I have had with others. as well I am fully capable of ASKING for forgiveness.

as far as preferences....I am looking for a smart happy girl of any race.
I LOVE long silky hair and a girl with a petite body. short girls especially. strangely as I have been told....I do NOT like big breasts
aslo I would prefer to have someone IN washington state.
and I myself am in the belief that dating is ONLY for developing the relationship so its ready for marriage
I am only searching because I have had plenty of heartache.and just want to get this done.
I am searching and looking hoping to find someone.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:36 am
kesuke uchiha
I am Levi....24 years old....just got out of the navy.....trying to get into collage living in tacoma Washington

I am religious ....christian....and its a big thing for me....so no sex before marriage....if you cant handle that get over yourself
I would prefer to find someone who is also virgin.....though they have to be christian. and not some odd branch of christian or so called christian...no judgmental hate mongering people....just people who are christian.

despite no sex I do believe in having SOME fun in that category...but no actual sex...

I am of Finnic decent 6 foot 7 inches just under 300 lbs and dropping due to my diet.
I can get along with just about anyone lest their "opinions" are seen in their eyes ONLY as fact.
no ignorant people and no angry people. just because we would date doesnt mean you OR I have to spend ALL our money on eachother. material possessions are not worth THAT much so we should not try and get our hands on them
I can forgive and I can forget problems that I have had with others. as well I am fully capable of ASKING for forgiveness.

I LOVE long silky hair and a girl with a petite body. short girls especially. strangely as I have been told....I do NOT like big breasts
and I myself am in the belief that dating is ONLY for developing the relationship so its ready for marriage
I am only searching because I have had plenty of heartache.and just want to get this done.
well im interested so feel free to pm me sometime  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lnnocent-BlTCH

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:38 am
kesuke uchiha

hey there ^^ would love to get to know me, PM me if you want? (:  
Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff