Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Lesbian Dating here!
19 || Lesbian Search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legendary Tako

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:51 am
Hello. c:
I'm pretty bad at talking about myself, so I'm just going to bullet the basics. If you would like to know more please PM me - I'll get back to you quicker that way. It's pretty impossible to get to know someone without actually talking to them and I don't expect "love" to happen in a single conversation. I would like to have a passionate friendship that will eventually, possibly, blossom into something more.

Why am I looking on Gaia?
I live in a small conservative town and I am also quite shy. Even if I did in a larger town or city I would probably be too afraid to approach someone or be as open about my interests as I can be on here. ^-^

About mahself:

-College Student working on Psychology Degree

-Wants to teach psychology and eventually become a school counselor.

-Loves coffee, video games, movies, anime, skype, BDSM, computers, walks, sleeping, the cold, driving, studying and looking at art.

-Dislikes the heat, interstates, judgmental people, lack of character development in a story, maps, waking up early, soda, meat, and so on.

-Submissive, reserved, kind, friendly, loyal, honest, ambitious, perverted, anxious, caring, humorous, serious when I need to be, and I also have trouble conveying my feelings at times.

As for what kind of person I am looking for:

18-25
Similar and different interests. I would love to have some similarities we can talk about when first getting to know each other, but having all similarities may get kind of boring.
I'm very much interested in BDSM relationships, so it's a plus if you are also interested in such. Most relationships I have been in haven't included BDSM activities, but I am wanting to be in one that does.
As for traits I look for:
Ambition, Dominant, Loyal, Honest, Caring, Perverted, Humorous, Open-Minded, and Non-judgmental.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:19 pm
Legendary Tako

Hiya, deary. c;  

Elijaey

Dangerous Genius

Legendary Tako

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:51 pm
Elijaey
Legendary Tako

Hiya, deary. c;

'Ello. How are you?  
Lesbian Dating here!