Hello. c:
I'm pretty bad at talking about myself, so I'm just going to bullet the basics. If you would like to know more please PM me - I'll get back to you quicker that way. It's pretty impossible to get to know someone without actually talking to them and I don't expect "love" to happen in a single conversation. I would like to have a passionate friendship that will eventually, possibly, blossom into something more.

Why am I looking on Gaia?
I live in a small conservative town and I am also quite shy. Even if I did in a larger town or city I would probably be too afraid to approach someone or be as open about my interests as I can be on here. ^-^

About mahself:

-College Student working on Psychology Degree

-Wants to teach psychology and eventually become a school counselor.

-Loves coffee, video games, movies, anime, skype, BDSM, computers, walks, sleeping, the cold, driving, studying and looking at art.

-Dislikes the heat, interstates, judgmental people, lack of character development in a story, maps, waking up early, soda, meat, and so on.

-Submissive, reserved, kind, friendly, loyal, honest, ambitious, perverted, anxious, caring, humorous, serious when I need to be, and I also have trouble conveying my feelings at times.

As for what kind of person I am looking for:

18-25
Similar and different interests. I would love to have some similarities we can talk about when first getting to know each other as well as differences.
I'm very much interested in BDSM relationships, so it's a plus if you are also interested in such. Most relationships I have been in haven't included BDSM activities, but I am wanting to be in one that does.
As for traits I look for:
Ambition, Dominant, Loyal, Honest, Caring, Perverted, Humorous, Open-Minded, and Non-judgmental.

Please note again::: This is all in a nutshell. blaugh