Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Lesbian Dating here!
Um.... Hi

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I do not get scared

Friendly Capitalist

4,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:08 pm
I feel a little bit awkward doing this. My name is Alice, I am 17, and... well I guess you can tell why I am here. I love horror stuff, and contrary to my username I am probably the biggest coward I know. sweatdrop

I like music I guess. I play games to. People give me nicknames all the time, but they can be kinda embarrassing. You know stuff like Baby.

I used to do a lot of roleplaying, but it kinda died down for me, and I just can't seem to find a new group or guild to join so... yeah.

Feel free to reply or pm me.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:34 pm
Hi...I'm Des. You sound interesting, horror movies and music are fun. Not really sure what to say,lol.  

loveless_not_beloved

User 34979287

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:10 am
I do not get scared
I feel a little bit awkward doing this. My name is Alice, I am 17, and... well I guess you can tell why I am here. I love horror stuff, and contrary to my username I am probably the biggest coward I know. sweatdrop

I like music I guess. I play games to. People give me nicknames all the time, but they can be kinda embarrassing. You know stuff like Baby.

I used to do a lot of roleplaying, but it kinda died down for me, and I just can't seem to find a new group or guild to join so... yeah.

Feel free to reply or pm me.

I like horror to, we can be friends if you'd like. 3nodding  
Lesbian Dating here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces