User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello There!

I see you came to see what I had to say.

I am here looking for some whatever I get. Originally I was looking for a couple of dates, no big relationships! If I can find the right person that could my special gaia girl or boy.

That's right. I said it! I'm not biased. I like both
boys and girls!

I'm going to fill you in on a couple brief facts about me then I'll let you decide wether or not you would like to contact me!

You can call me Steller!

I'm in college at the moment and am super busy! I do however make a bit of time for roleplaying. That's why I'm even on gaia. I've been on here for a while and people have came on gone so now that is why I'm looking for somebody new.

I play poke'mon... ALOT! It's my go to game and sometimes my go to topic when roleplaying.

I'm super into furries to. If you have a furry side to you then we've totally have to talk even though your not interested in me for anything else.

I'm 21 so I can handle any kind of adult situation. I am no kid here!

I am a fan of anime and watch a good bit. They are also a base on some of my roleplays though I always do original characters. .

Like I said, a couple facts. If you'd would like to no more about me just send me a message and maybe we can get a little speed date going!