Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Searching for boyfriend maybe girlfriend

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

urbiggestmistake

Interesting Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:14 am
Hi, I'm Metta, but you can call me Rho. I'm 17 [ I know, pretty little right?], race is withheld, and I'm bicurious. Haven't really had a girlfriend yet. XD I'm pretty simple for the most part. Like almost any girl I like chocolate, kisses, cuddles, all that fluffy stuff. I'm random, I don't care if you use foul language, and I don't even care if you're super pervy. All I ask as that you're you. Me? I'm pretty much this random weird chick that really takes some getting used to. I'm not easy to get to, really. I have Manic depression, which is the same thing as bipolar disorder but I can't be diagnosed with bipolar disorder unless I'm over 18... So I can be pretty emotional sometimes. For the most part I'm generally pretty fun.

I like reading, writing, poetry... I like guys/girls that I can talk to with no restraints. If there's something bothering me I can express it without being judged.

As for what else I'm looking for? Anyone between the ages of 18-22. I know it's a leap, but honestly I like mature guys, for girls I really don't care as long as you're not 40 years old and creepy. X_X

I don't trade pics, and I want to get to know you before I give out any personal information.

I guess, if you have any questions feel free to reply or PM me.

Edit:

I will not send you n***s, or webcam with you naked. If you think for a second I'm that kind of person, don't even bother responding to this a**. I'm not looking for a horny, immature animal who screws anything with legs, I'm looking for a real relationship. Just putting that out there.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:06 pm
MetallicLover
Hi, I'm Metta, but you can call me Rho. I'm 17 [ I know, pretty little right?], race is withheld, and I'm bicurious. Haven't really had a girlfriend yet. XD I'm pretty simple for the most part. Like almost any girl I like chocolate, kisses, cuddles, all that fluffy stuff. I'm random, I don't care if you use foul language, and I don't even care if you're super pervy. All I ask as that you're you. Me? I'm pretty much this random weird chick that really takes some getting used to. I'm not easy to get to, really. I have Manic depression, which is the same thing as bipolar disorder but I can't be diagnosed with bipolar disorder unless I'm over 18... So I can be pretty emotional sometimes. For the most part I'm generally pretty fun.

I like reading, writing, poetry... I like guys/girls that I can talk to with no restraints. If there's something bothering me I can express it without being judged.

As for what else I'm looking for? Anyone between the ages of 18-22. I know it's a leap, but honestly I like mature guys, for girls I really don't care as long as you're not 40 years old and creepy. X_X

I don't trade pics, and I want to get to know you before I give out any personal information.

Hello, Rho! Glad to see that you're quite open about your emotions. Not a lot of people do that nowadays.

Anyway, I'd be more than happy to get to know you more! I am 18, in college, and I also like writing! Though I'm quite bad at it, I still like to try.

I talk openly when I see it appropriate, such as when something bothers me. I've gotten people saying I'm a little too puzzling, but I'm more or less straightforward.

I look forward to talking with you more!  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

urbiggestmistake

Interesting Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:11 pm
Yaneza-kun

Hello, Rho! Glad to see that you're quite open about your emotions. Not a lot of people do that nowadays.

Anyway, I'd be more than happy to get to know you more! I am 18, in college, and I also like writing! Though I'm quite bad at it, I still like to try.

I talk openly when I see it appropriate, such as when something bothers me. I've gotten people saying I'm a little too puzzling, but I'm more or less straightforward.

I look forward to talking with you more!

Well thank you for replying. ^^; I was a bit nervous that no one would

That's cool that you're in college. What are you majoring in? And I doubt you're bad at writing. And I mean, as long as you're having fun that's all that really matters.

Me as well. I'm blunt and can be a bit grouchy, for lack of a better word. XD But for the most part I'm pretty chill, and enjoy conversation as long as we steer clear of anything that may anger one or the other. I hate conflict.

And You can PM me if you'd like to chat more in confidence. ^_^ Can't wait to learn more about you.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:38 pm
So bored. Anyone else want to chat?  

urbiggestmistake

Interesting Gaian

Actually the final Boss

Dapper Gekko

10,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:29 pm
MetallicLover

You didn't want to talk to me anymore? :c  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Good luck miss 8'D

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:11 pm
urbiggestmistake

Edit:

I will not send you n***s, or webcam with you naked. If you think for a second I'm that kind of person, don't even bother responding to this a**. I'm not looking for a horny, immature animal who screws anything with legs, I'm looking for a real relationship. Just putting that out there.

Hi, Rho! I'm Zach.  
Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff