Hey there :3
My name is Addison and I'm a guy. I just turned 25 on October 3rd. (Geez I'm growing old, so people say D: )
And I'm looking for a special/loving kind of relationship. You know, when we start talking and getting to know each other... we are both happy and curious about each other and chat all the time together.. whether it be on text first, then phone calls later or I LOVE Skype calls/video calls smile
The type of woman that I have always wanted is... well, first let me say.. it's scary now for me to date a hot/cute woman because that always ends up bad for me. They don't like me or they dump me for another guy for cuter looks surprised
So I'm just looking for a girl who will look past my looks and just care for me, love me bunches, and be completely honest and loyal with me.

OR I can just say, I am looking for a special/loving LONG TERM relationship.
A woman who'd love me for a long time and then just sees what happens from there. Most of the girls I went out with were immature/insecure and had to talk negative, like they are 12 year olds or something.
I'm looking for a mature woman who will look at my face and think I'm cute and stay positive.

I'm a bit tired of the immature girls.. I'm 25 and I'm done with the girls being all negative about my looks or dumping me for another guy/or no reason at all.
It is time that I buckle down and find that special woman.
I think I'm sounding serious aren't I? XD Well, I'm sorry but.. for the 25 years of my life.. the longest relationship I've had was about 3 months.. I'd like to pass that!

Some of my hobbies are... playing online games on my computer (MMORPGs), I'm NOT a console person but I do think about it from time to time.. I always stick to gaming on my computer instead and play MMORPGs only. Finding a woman who loves to play MMORPGs on their computer = Oh heck yeah, I'm going to like her definitely xD But, it's not needed... just know that this guy here can't live with his gaming on the computer wink
Next hobby would be watching movies/TV Shows! I mainly go to the theater every now and then and watch netflix on my computer nowadays. When watching a sad part or something happy, etc. I get all emotional! I'm a crybaby and tears starting running down my face razz
I love to go outdoors and do things like socialize, go out to have fun, hiking, exercise, and much more biggrin Staying inside the house all day is fun to though xD
I like to cook, but I'm not perfect at it yet. Someday, I hope I will be xD Cooking is fun!!!
I love to play Volleyball and my favorite NFL team is Redskins/VA Tech ;O

So, if your interested.. you can also look at my page and find some more things out about me. I'm sorry that I don't have much say in my thread.
I hope it's enough though to catch your attention and talk to me ^-^
Send me a private message if your interested! Unless you want to post here instead xP

Here's a couple of links to the tinypic site, where you will see what I look like.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2e4jk81.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/2cyijk2.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/30m4tv9.jpg