I am on here looking for a real long distance relationship. That may eventually go into a real life one if it works out. smile I am 19 and live in Florida, I work part time at a grocery store. I am overweight and hate shallow ********. I am a gamer and play video games and go on the computer all the time. I hang out with friends when they aren't busy. I am a perv and I make sexual jokes a lot. I do all sorts of jokes but crude humor is what I do most. I am supposed to move sometime next year so that is why I wanna date long distance.

I am looking for someone who is caring, someone who understands me, and someone who knows how to be physical and try new things. It would be great if you had webcam or could text message, either is fine with me. I don't really mind if you got personal issues. As you see I am not perfect. I don't mind what race you are or what beliefs you have. If you live far away, I don't mind that either. Love brings even the most distant hearts together.

If you want to know more about me, just visit my profile. Send me a message if you are interested.