Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
25 yr old female looking for her prince

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Country_Rose1988

Shadowy Hunter

4,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:06 pm
Hi, i'm a 25 yr old female looking to meet a guy preferably within the age range of 24-33. Someone who's sweet, kind, doesn't cheat and is not into drugs. This is supposed to be purely an internet thing, but we'll see where it goes. I want to take time to get to know you first and who knows, it might just blossom into something special. heart In case it does turn out to be more than just an internet thing i would like someone who lives in the southern part of the states. I have many interests and dislikes, if u want to know just ask. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:19 am
Looks like I'm just a year out of your age range, (The lower side) but that's all right. Good luck!  

PhoenoFox

Witty Conversationalist

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

PrincessLunaYuki

Lonely Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:14 am
Country_Rose1988
Hi, i'm a 25 yr old female looking to meet a guy preferably within the age range of 24-33. Someone who's sweet, kind, doesn't cheat and is not into drugs. This is supposed to be purely an internet thing, but we'll see where it goes. I want to take time to get to know you first and who knows, it might just blossom into something special. heart In case it does turn out to be more than just an internet thing i would like someone who lives in the southern part of the states. I have many interests and dislikes, if u want to know just ask. biggrin

I am all that you want sadly I'm way out of your age range 17 but I can be mature  
Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games