Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Apple Orchard Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:33 am
Neat rows of apple trees, with some of the fruit on the ground already. Watch out for gnomes, nargles, and the occasional bowtruckle.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Seventh Year~Ravenclaw Seeker~Head Girl

User Image

Leaves rustled overhead and crackled underfoot. Shina took a deep breath of the crisp fall air, looking around the orchard. Reaching up, she plucked an apple from a low branch and bit into the crunchy fruit. Snack in hand, Shina started meandering through the orchard.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing | Animagus Form

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:02 am
I d i s a p p r o v e of what you say....

fallenfallenthekinghasfallen / cryingcryingashelaydying / oncetwiceandthricetheysang / hispitifulohhispooryoungmajesty / weepweepweepohweep / weepyepeopleforyourking

User Image

Kasdeja de Assi

1st Year, Ravenclaw

╚══════════════════════════╝

✖✖- - -The first thing that the redhead registered as he stepped into the place was not the myriad of mock-flame that surrounded the whole place.

It was the sweet smell of fresh apples that filled the whole grove, Fall's very own scent as she adorned herself in red and orange and gold.

Taking in a deep breath, Kas thanked Jaime from the bottom of his heart for coming back home to watch the house so he could go to the festival. He hadn't ever experiences anything like it and the content he could just feel seeping into his bones made him believe he was standing on a little piece of heaven.

Wrapping his coat around himself, he thought wryly, if he could died right then and there, he would have no regrets. When he did, he hoped it would be a fall day. It was a pleasant notion, ending in a place he began. Like a circle.

.... but I will d e f e n d to my D E A T H your right to say it.

seehiscrownwhereitsadlylays / hescreameduntiltheendofhisdays / hiseyeswideopenhisheadtohang / fatedtodeathbeforehewasgrown / weepweepweepohweep / yourking

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:08 am

User Image

Shina heard the crackling of another person walking through the orchard. Curious, she walked towards the sound, her own boots loudly crunching as she walked. "Hello?" the seventeen year old called.

User Image

Wearing | Animagus Form

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:36 am

fallenfallenthekinghasfallen / cryingcryingashelaydying / oncetwiceandthricetheysang / hispitifulohhispooryoungmajesty / weepweepweepohweep / weepyepeopleforyourking

User Image

Kasdeja de Assi

1st Year, Ravenclaw

✖✖- - -At the sound of the voice, Kas turned back to look behind him. The not-so-distant crunch of leaves being tread underfoot told him that yes, there was someone there and he didn't simply imagine the female "Hello?" that called out. Walking towards the sound, he caught sight of another girl, presumably older than him, since she was in fact taller- - - even if he was a little shorter than average for someone his age. Not knowing what to say, Kas simply stood there, still behind the girl, though at a fair distance away and called out- - -

"Hello."

seehiscrownwhereitsadlylays / hescreameduntiltheendofhisdays / hiseyeswideopenhisheadtohang / fatedtodeathbeforehewasgrown / weepweepweepohweep / yourking

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:52 am

User Image

Coming closer, Shina recognized one of the new first years. "Kasdeja, isn't it? I'm Shina, seventh year Ravenclaw," she said, smiling warmly. "Enjoying the festival?"

User Image

Wearing | Animagus Form

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:25 am

User Image

Kasdeja de Assi

1st Year, Ravenclaw

✖✖- - -An upperclassman? Kas briefly recognized her as someone from his house, though he wasn't too familiar with her at all. Hearing his name, he nodded, tucking his hands inside his pockets. "Yes. Kas for short," he added, in case she began calling him by his full name. As much as he liked it, he did know it was an odd one. Nodding in reply to her question again, he slipped on a wry smile, looking out at the orchard. "Very much so. If only it could stay as sparsely populated as it was now, it would be perfect," he remarked wistfully. "Crowds tend to kill the enjoyment for me, which is why I usually arrive to them early."

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:36 am

User Image

"That's a shame," Shina said. "I don't mind crowds, but I will admit they make it harder to enjoy the beauty of nature around you. This festival is pretty spread out though, so it shouldn't get too crowded, I don't think. Hopefully you won't have to leave too early." A breeze stole through the orchard, and Shina paused, turning her face into it and letting the ghostly fingers tug her hair.

"So, are you here with anyone?" she asked after a moment. "My little sister Corabell, Hufflepuff third, is attending, and hopes her beau will meet her. He's a gryff, but good for her, draws her out some. They actually started making eyes at each other back in first year, believe it or not," Shina said with a fond grin for the memory.

User Image

Wearing | Animagus Form

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:58 pm

User Image

Kasdeja de Assi

1st Year, Ravenclaw

✖✖- - -"Hopefully," Kas agreed. "It's not everyday one gets to enjoy something like this."

Turning back to Shina, Kas shook his head. "No, I'm on my own for once. I wish your sister luck, then, " he smiled, feeling alright about opening up to one of his upperclassmen. Normally, he'd be more guarded, but maybe it was the fall spirit just easing all the problems out of him for now. "At eleven is a bit early to start, though," he amended with a sheepish laugh. "Though apparently it makes for stronger relationships."

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:10 pm

User Image

Shina laughed. "Yes, I was a bit surprised that she started crushing so early, she never really seemed to be the sort," she said fondly. "She blushes and gets adorably flustered whenever I mention him, and denies he's her beau, but I'm half expecting her to ask him to go steady tonight," Shina confided with a sly grin.

Then she tossed her head, changing the subject. "So, how are you liking Hogwarts so far? Any trouble settling in? Any classes giving you trouble, or particularly interesting you?" she asked.

User Image

Wearing | Animagus Form

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:30 pm

User Image

Kasdeja de Assi

1st Year, Ravenclaw

✖✖- - -"I see," he replied. It must be nice having a sibling. When she shifted from her sister's lovelife to Hogwarts, he thought for a moment before coming up with his answer. "It's good," he smiled. "I've met a lot of good people, so it's not as difficult as I'd expected." he explained. Kas grinned sheepishly. "It's not that I'm having much trouble, to be honest. I don't find some of the subjects as interesting, so I don't get to work on them. It's not a good habit of mine, but I can't find it in me to care enough to break it."

"I like Potions and a number of other subjects. The variations of it all make me curious," he said.

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:51 am
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Casual at the Festivalspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Kas and an older studentspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calmspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Hope I'm not intruding...' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ You can really have no notion how delightful it will be
When they take us up and throw us with the lobsters out to sea. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

Echo still wasn't entirely sure why he'd come to the Festival. He hadn't arranged to come with any of his new friends (they were friends, right? He wasn't exactly sure what the protocol for that was), and he wasn't sure if Tanya was there, or Elsie. He only knew that, for once, he'd felt like he needed to get out and do something, instead of staying holed up in his room with a book. Of course, that could be partially because he didn't care to hang out in the dormitory... it still didn't quite feel like home.

He wound through the trees, considering climbing one every so often, but not knowing if that was acceptable. As he walked, he heard a familiar voice, speaking with an unfamiliar one. He followed after the sounds of conversation, finding Kas speaking with an older girl from their house. He didn't know her name, but she'd seemed friendly enough. He approached the pair shyly, his head ducking down a bit.
                                                          "Erm, hello, Kas. Uh..." He looked up and gave the girl a small wave. "Erm, I'm Echo Lovette. Hope I'm not bothering you both, I just... I'm sort of bored." And lonely. He wished he'd made plans to be here with someone... but he didn't know who he would've made those plans with to begin with anyway. Ah, well. At least he'd run into someone he knew.

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ But the snail replied, "Too far, too far," and gave a look askance,
                                                          Said he thanked the whiting kindly but he would not join the dance. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:03 am

User Image

Shina turned to the newcomer, smiling. "Oh no, not at all Echo. I'm Shina Kiremono, Ravenclaw seventh," Shina introduced herself. "I was just asking Kas what subjects her preferred. Do you have a favorite?" she asked.

User Image

Wearing | Animagus Form

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:39 am

The familiar voice brought Kas's attention back to where it came from and was met with a familiar face. "Echo," the redhead said, surprised. "Not at all. I didn't expect to see you here, however," Kas continued. If Echo was here, then was Gypsy as well? He found the older Ravenclaw alright, if not just a bit toward the inclination of trouble. "Did you come alone?"

Cara MiaKitty

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:25 pm
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Casual at the Festivalspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Kas and Shinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calmspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Hope I'm not intruding...' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ You can really have no notion how delightful it will be
When they take us up and throw us with the lobsters out to sea. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

Echo blinked a bit at Kas' question. It wasn't odd that the other boy would be surprised to find him here, that made perfect sense. Echo himself was surprised he'd bothered to come. Typically, he would've taken the opportunity to enjoy the quiet in the castle and catch up on his reading. But, he wasn't quite comfortable in the large, echoing castle. Compared to his own home, it was somewhat distressing. After all, he lived in what could quite literally be called a tree house. It wasn't exactly small, but it wasn't large by any means. He was fairly certain the whole of it could probably fit in the Great Hall. To be almost alone in that enormous space... it would take some getting used to. So, he'd elected to attempt enjoying himself out and about. But, who would he be expected to be here with? "Erm, yes, just me. I haven't seen Piera and David anywhere. Or Tanya and Elsie... I don't know if you've met them, Kas, erm, Tanya's in Gryffindor and Elsie is in Hufflepuff... and I think Gypsy is off at the craft fair or something. Seems like her sort of thing, anyway." The Ravenclaw shrugged, his hand going to the back of his head and scratching lightly, not due to an itch, but out of habit. He had no idea where he'd picked it up, though...

He offered the seventh year a smile, shrugging.
                                                          "I don't know, I rather like them all, for different reasons. Dunno if I'd call any one class my favorite or anything. Of course, the term's only just started. That might change, eventually... I dunno." Echo was quite surprised to say that he was enjoying all his classes, including Flying, which he'd thought would be a bother. It was sort of nice, actually. Freeing. He wondered if, sometimes, he were more like his sister than he thought, ebcause he was fairly certain she enjoyed it for the adrenaline rush... and he knew he did. Just holding the broom made his pulse speed up. He'd never thought of himself as the sort who'd be interested in daredevil stunts and the like, but honestly, he'd been considering trying a few things... after he'd learned to properly fly, first, of course.

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ But the snail replied, "Too far, too far," and gave a look askance,
                                                          Said he thanked the whiting kindly but he would not join the dance. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

(( OOC: ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Greycast

Event Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out