Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Apple Orchard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:33 pm
User Image
xx➤ ➤ ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

From the depths of the shadows two golden eyes stares back...

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I
                                                        p u r e b l o o d xxxxxxxx h e a l e r xxxxxxxx w e b x m a s t e r

... The eyes that watched the play with threads in its grasp.

Oh, great, now he was some sort of an obstacle. Urgh. That meant either more bruises or more internal bleeding. He really didn't want to see how purple, or black, his stomach was right now. But he guessed that he had to before he really did roll over and die.

"Yes, then I unconsciously zapped myself over here. Awesome." Yuyami wasn't ever the type to practice sarcasm. But this was his coping mechanism for tonight. "I will find the git who moved me and unleash my wrath."

"Yes, I can heal myself. I'm not a St. Mungo's healer for nothing." The moment he tried to move his right arm though, a wave of pain washed over him. Yuyami hissed and bit his lower lip. Right. That b***h also broke his ******** arm. Great. As a result, the Ravenclaw had no choice but to shakily turn so that he could lift his left arm, and chanted, "Accio wand." In a matter of seconds, the wand flew to him, though Yuyami didn't realize how weak he was: Instead of having a full grasp on the piece of wood, it slipped through his fingers and smacked him in the face. "Bloody hell," he cursed.

T h e x f o x x b o r n x i n x t h e x s h a d o w s x o f x t h e x d a r k n e s s .

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:53 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌
● ● ● ● ● ●

Ambrosia flailed as she tumbled into the pit, whose mouth seemed to immediately close on her. "You little b***h!" The vampire screeched. "I will show you. I will show you! You mess with me, I will kill you!" She screamed as she repeatedly kicked and punched at the earth, with each strike she grew fiercer. "I will kill you!" Ambrosia screamed before giving one last kick, and the dirt crumbled, dirtying her hair and white dress. With nothing but her nails, she climbed her way out of the pit and looked around, looking disheveled and a complete madwoman. "Where is that ******** who did this to me?" Ambrosia looked around, her eyes menacing, her intent that of an out-of-control killer. "No answer? Then I'll just kill everybody here!" She said, lounging at someone, anyone, nearby.

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Red eyes pierce through your heart.
Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:59 pm
User Image

>>>>>Now you see me
Now you don't >>>>>

xxxxxNothing was scarier than a pissed off vampire, and nothing pissed off a clan leader more than feeling their fledgling in pain. Blood of their blood, they felt when their fledgling was in trouble. Phantom knew the day would come, he was just surprised at the one that made him hurt so much. If anything, he would have expected Lotus, but then again, Gracie was the one who had almost killed herself when he turned her.

xxxxxArriving in what appeared to be an apple orchard with his eyes wide with panic, Phantom searched for Gracie. What color hair did she have again? That girl was always changing it. The vampire heard a thud and looked in time to see a man being flung off a girl by a boy riding a broom. He wasn't flung too far, only off to the side. He didn't look too phased either, he only seemed to be more enraged.

xxxxxEager to protect his fledgling, Phantom sprinted over to her. He was not letting that other vampire touch her. Not again. He would have to go through Phantom, the vampire formerly known as Zane Acacia, a murderer. The last time the boy had killed, he did so out of fear. He did so because he was selfish, but this time. This time, he was ready to kill out of concern for another. "I suggest that you leave my fledgling alone," Phantom growled, his fangs exposed.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hearing the questions coming from the blonde beside him made the redhead heave n internal sigh of relief. At least she was still coherent enough to form intelligible sentences. "Yes, Elsie, I'm aware he did- - - and I really think they are but right now we'll focus more on running, alright?" Kas said as clearly as he could, which was becoming a bit of a feat with the condition they were both in.

Both of them pausing momentarily every now and then to run straight, the barn was only a bot further away. Turning to Elsie, the redhead supported her with his unbitten arm when her side had began to act up. "That's good, we just need a bit more to get to the barn so we run first and then talk later, okay?"

It was so close, if something suddenly popped up and blocked his and Elsie's path to rest and a possibility of lessened pain, he was going to go ******** ballistic on the damned cocksmoker, see if he didn't.

This much excitement was enough for a lifetime, much less a day

- exit to barn -

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:13 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

L O T U S ❂ V E N I C E

Magical Bum ❂ Striker's Clan

Lotus had just arrived at the Orchard as she saw some creepy vampire beating up her sister, Gracie, and Phantom arriving here angry as ********. She felt rage building up inside her, and feeling as though she should be doing something. Anything. That was when, from seemingly out of nowhere, this crude-looking female burst through from the earth beneath just a few meters away, looking as though she was about to kill someone. And yeah, that was what the female screamed just a second later. This vampire was dangerous, and Lotus, feeling oddly reckless and stupid, lunged at her.

Chaos is rejecting all you have learned, chaos is being yourself.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:15 pm
User Image

User Image 

☭ Halfblood ☭ Sixth Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.  
                                                            You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.  
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie squeaked in surprise as literally out of nowhere Dominic came bursting through the air and knocking the vampire off of her. She groaned, lifting her right arm to press gently against her messed up shoulder curiously. "Ow. Ow. Ow." Yeah okay, that hurt. Gingerly she hopped to her feet right as Phantom stepped in front of her. Glowing blue widened in surprise at the appearance of her maker.

She nodded a quickly hello to him and then darted to Dom's side.
                                                            "Dominic Montague are you ******** insane?" She hissed, before grabbing his face and kissing him passionately. She was very happy to see him, and pissed that he had literally just rammed into a vampire's side to save her a**. It was complicated. She rolled her shoulder, it hurt like hell, but she could feel the bones and other injuries slowly healing. (albeit slowly was much faster than any human rate of healing).

She rested her bloodied forehead against Dom's for a moment, letting her eyes slide closed. All she wanted to do was forget any of this had happened. She wanted to run as far away as possible and pretend the world didn't exist for a little bit. She blinked open blue eyes to look at Dominic quietly.
                                                            "I love you." She whispered. "Thank you for saving my life."

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.  
                                                            There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.  
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:17 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
● ● ● ● ● ●

In mid air where nothing could stop Ambrosia, something hit her. Something strong and hard. Something inhuman. The vampire landed on her side and rolled once, twice, before coming to a stop. Immediately, she rolled onto her stomach to see that a little girl, just a tiny little girl, had taken her out. Ha... Haha! Ambrosia smirked. "Just how stupid can humans get?" The woman stood up, lifting up one of her foot, ready to use all her force to crush Lotus' skull.

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:19 pm
How do you DO, just nice to MEET you
And I can TAKE you on from HERE
But THIS is where it all STARTS
So follow THROUGH, in the SHADOWS
‘Cause I HEAR the storm is CLOSE
Let’s HOPE you can HANDLE it
Yeah, so NICE to meet YOU
Better BELIEVE in me RIGHT NOW

Mood: Terrified
Thoughts: What's happening?!
Company: Shina, Kas, Gracie, Caitlin, Xavier, Chronos, Ambrosia, Desmond

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | F I R S T Y E A R | User Image

Elsie nodded breathlessly, falling silent except her occasional sounds of pain and harsh breathing. Then it hit her that she had never found Morven. "My sister," she whispered, mostly to herself. She'd lost her sister, and what if one of vampires had her? Morven acted tough, but she was only nine! She didn't even have a wand! Not that Elsie's had done her any good. All she'd managed was sparks. She was crying in earnest, as Kas supported her with his arm- he was so much braver and calmer than her, she thought miserably, and then the barn was right there and she felt a burst of energy, most likely from nerves and adrenaline. They were almost there!

Feel your HEARTBEAT start to SKIP

‘Cause I SWEAR I will not let you DOWN
If you see me FALL, I will get UP again
I’ll make you a PROMISE, that this is not the END
Just like I SAID, get a HOLD of yourself
Well, HERE we are, so close to MIDNIGHT
And I can BARELY see your FACE
It’s HIDDEN in a SILHOUETTE
But we CONTINUE, into the CENTER

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:23 pm

L O T U S ❂ V E N I C E

Body to body impact hurt like heck! Especially if the bodies in question were that of vampires. Lotus landed on the ground, getting slightly disoriented from the process. She grunted, but once she blinked, once, twice, she realized that her head was about to get stepped on. So, the fledgling rolled away just in time to evade the stompage, which, by the way, would've done a heck lot of damage because the earth friggin' caved in from the impact. Damn, this vampire was strong. Too strong. Lotus gritted her teeth, smiling. "They can be as stupid as they want, b***h," she said, readying herself for this hand-to-hand combat. "But stupidity isn't limited to any one species, old hag."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:28 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
● ● ● ● ● ●

"I," Ambrosia said, first clenched so hard, her bones seemed as though they could burst through her skin. "Am," she hissed menacingly. "Not," she emphasized as she charged at Lotus. "Old!" Ambrosia screeched, giving it her all in this punch. As soon as she dealt the blow, she didn't wait for Lotus to recover before dealing another, equally strong kick.

{OOC; Short post palooza! o3o}

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:35 pm

L O T U S ❂ V E N I C E

Lotus, prepared for an all-out attack, was ready when Ambrosia threw out her punch. The fledgling vampire caught it, but the impact still stung. Quite a lot. What she didn't expect though, was that her opponent would follow up the attack with a kick, which Lotus didn't register it fast enough to evade the attack. As a result, Lotus tumbled backwards from its sheer force, pain exploding throughout her gut. She quickly recovered her balance, though, and ignoring her body that screamed "stop", she pounced and drove her hand into Ambrosia's stomach in an attempt to deliver and sharp jab that would hopefully incapacitate her for a short while. Just a short while Lotus was all she needed.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:43 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
● ● ● ● ● ●

It became apparent to Ambrosia that this girl was a vampire. Ha... Haha! "You're betraying your own kind," Ambrosia stated, ignoring the girl's measley attack. Instead of curling up and scream from the pain, the woman grabbed the girl's hand with her left and drove her right elbow into the girl's arm, effectively snapping it in half, earning her a good, loud scream. All Ambrosia did was laugh like a maniac.

Why didn't the jab work? Well, Ambrosia got into so many fights, got brutalized so much, she became immune to pain. Instead of wallowing and clutching the parts that hurt, she found pleasure in pain, both receiving and giving. Her smile widened and her eyes grew crazier by the second as she kneed Lotus in the stomach in the same spot that she had previously kicked. Without giving the girl a chance to breathe, she kicked Lotus, sending her flying and crashing into a nearby tree.

Man... Hurting a fledgling was more fun than humans! At least, with vampires, they didn't break so easily.

Ambrosia walked over to Lotus, feeling all mighty and powerful. Just as the girl was trying to get up from the beating, Ambrosia stomped, as hard as she could, onto the girl's ankle, hearing several loud "crunch" sounds followed by another scream. Ah, yes, Ambrosia wanted to break this vampire like Chronos did to that other b***h.

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:43 pm
User Image
Chronos
Rouge
Well I'm addicted to the fix of her chemical
I need it I need it I need, I need a miracle
Water to wine, got me drinkin' like a sailor
I need it I need it I need, I need a chaser

Chronos was just about to finish off the child when something rammed into his side. "a*****e!" he growled as he pushed himself to his feet. He was so close to getting rid of the annoying girl. Defending the humans. How foolish. When the vampire stood, he was faced with someone else standing over the girl. He spoke of how the girl was his fledgling, but that couldn't be. Strikers was Strike's clan, but then again, Strike had never been one to play with the rules. Perhaps if Chronos messed with this vampire, he would get Strike. That would certainly be quite the prize, but then again, the girl could be wrong.

"Your fledgling?" Chronos mused. "That's odd because she said she was a Striker, and you don't look much like Strike. Not that it matters. I'm willing to bet he was your maker. I hurt you, he's sure to come," the vampire added as he tackled the other vampire to the ground. This one may be a full vampire, but Chronos was still older.

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:48 pm

L O T U S ❂ V E N I C E

Crap, was all she thought as her hand was caught and her arm snapped. A scream escaped through her lips. Over the next few seconds, Lotus was brutalized to the point of breaking, but each time she reminded herself that she chose this path, and that what she went through emotionally was far worse than any physical pain. But it just hurt so goddamn much!

Her body felt weaker with each impact, and even as she tried to get back onto her own two feet proved to be much more difficult. Another scream was ripped from her throat as Ambrosia stepped on and crushed her ankle, but all Lotus could do was smile in rebellion. "Old hag... My allegiance is none of your business."

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:54 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
● ● ● ● ● ●

Ambrosia's smile grew wider. "You never know when to stop, do you?" The female leaned down and grabbed Lotus' throat and immediately applied an immense amount of force. "Good night, sweetheart."

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers