Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Apple Orchard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:01 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

L O T U S ❂ V E N I C E

Magical Bum ❂ Striker's Clan

Suddenly, Lotus' throat was grabbed, and Ambrosia started choking the life out of her. God, it hurt. It hurt so much! Stop. Please stop! Lotus wanted to plead for her life, but her pride would not allow it. Besides, there was the problem of voicing anything out. With her good hand, she grasped Ambrosia's arm and dug her nails into her flesh, hoping that it would do something. Do something, stupid nails! Lotus' eyes watered as she begged God, Buddha, anyone, to save her.

And suddenly, she got an answer.

Her nails grew, sharper and stronger, instantly achieving the length of around 30 centimeters. Like a blade, it easily pierced Ambrosia's flesh. And the older vampire, surprised, suddenly let go. Lotus, dumbfounded, barely realizing what was happening, ignored all pain and drove her knife-like nails straight into Ambrosia's stomach and gut.

Chaos is rejecting all you have learned, chaos is being yourself.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:02 pm
User Image

>>>>>Now you see me
Now you don't >>>>>

xxxxxThere was something interesting. Phantom was quite curious if Strike would come. Where were the vampires meeting anyways? All he knew was that his first fledgling was safe, otherwise, he would know where they were, and he would likely attack Strike for it. Not that Phantom would ever win that battle. Strike intimidated him from the moment they met. That was what Phantom needed. He needed Strike here to fight this battle.

xxxxxJust as the vampire was about to respond, Phantom felt more pain. Lotus. Of course the girl couldn't stay out of trouble. He could hardy make her out in the distance struggling with what was no doubt another vampire. In that instant, Phantom felt himself being pushed to the ground, but mustered all of his strength to fight against the other vampire. If he went down, there was no getting up. If he didn't get up, then the Striker's Clan would be dead and there would only be one more item on Zane Acacia's list of failures.

xxxxxWrestling free of the other vampire, Phantom did what he did best. He turned invisible and ran away, but he didn't aimlessly run. Not like that night when he entered the Forbidden Forest. No, Phantom was still a Ravenclaw, and Ravenclaws were quite clever. Phantom only hoped that he was clever enough for his plan to actually work.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:04 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌
● ● ● ● ● ●

Suddenly, her arm was pierced through and through with... nails? s**t! The kid had this type of power? It was unfair. So unfair. Ambrosia quickly released the girl, petting her hurt arm, but before she could recover from the shock, the little b***h drove those nails into her torso. As Lotus withdrew, Ambrosia went into a hysterical mode. "You stabbed me! You've stabbed me! How dare you? How ******** dare you! You- You-" Her arms flailed about, groping at her wounds from which her blood seeped. "I- I-"

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Red eyes pierce through your heart.
Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:12 pm
User Image
xx➤ ➤ ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

From the depths of the shadows two golden eyes stares back...

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I
                                                        p u r e b l o o d xxxxxxxx h e a l e r xxxxxxxx w e b x m a s t e r

... The eyes that watched the play with threads in its grasp.

s**t. It hurt. A lot. Even though he was healing himself, the pain didn't seem to diminish. At least his brooken arm was mended. Now for his gut.

Listing his shirt in public would mean stripping in public. Also, it meant losing some part of his dignity. But people would understand, right? Whatever. He lifted his shirt up and assessed, as best as he could, the damage. It was not pretty. His skin was purple, almost black, which meant a lot of internal damage. He was quite surprised he hasn't gone into shock and died from the bleeding yet. Swiftly, he mumbled a couple spells, mostly for the pain and to heal himself. He would need to get a second opinion on this, because his mind was still a blur. Although, the color of the bruise did get better, so Yuyami kept up his string of self-healing. Ugh.

When he was done, he groggily got up and slowly trekked around until he was sure he won't just suddenly drop dead, the healer slowly made his way to the Barn.

{Exit}

T h e x f o x x b o r n x i n x t h e x s h a d o w s x o f x t h e x d a r k n e s s .

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:12 pm
User Image
Chronos
Rouge
Well I'm addicted to the fix of her chemical
I need it I need it I need, I need a miracle
Water to wine, got me drinkin' like a sailor
I need it I need it I need, I need a chaser

Damn this one was strong. Chronos was certain this was one of Strike's creations. After all the stories he had heard of the man, this vampire definitely seemed to resemble him, but there seemed to be something more there. A past. A past filled with some sort of violence. This boy knew how to fight and seemed not to care about the consequences. The boy was able to wrestle himself free.

He seemed to be in so much pain. Chronos figured that the girl he attacked wasn't the only fledgling this vampire had. There was no way all that pain could be caused by one fledgling. Not unless this other vampire was a complete wimp. Then again, he seemed not to be fighting. Taking advantage of the shot, Chronos charged at the man. However, just as he was about to make contact, he disappeared. Chronos was certain he could hear footsteps, but it was too late. He was already hurtling straight toward Ambrosia. There seemed to be no option but to crash into his wife.

XxXDevil-Chan

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:15 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
● ● ● ● ● ●

As Ambrosia got ready to hurl herself at Lotus for her next attack, she felt a lump of meat crash into her, sending her flying towards God knows what. She had a moment to glance backwards, to see that it was none other than Chronos. Why? Why would he attack her? Was she betrayed? Like that man too? Why was her husband, so loving, so caring, attacked her? Her smile and anger were gone, as was her wild eyes. Instead, she felt self-pity and sadness, as though the entire world against her. "Why..." she whispered to Chronos.

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:22 pm
MICHAEL MCHALEN 
Somewhere beyond happiness and sadness. I need to calculate, 
what creates my own madness.

▶▷◀◁ 
▶▷◀◁Three Daughters▶▷◀◁Pureblood▶▷◀◁Hogwarts School Governor▶▷◀◁

User Image

Michael nodded as Yuyami began healing himself and quickly bolted to his feet. He had to make sure his niece was alright after all. And he had another job here tonight as well. As he darted through the trees he saw Gracie with her boyfriend and a man standing infront of her protectively.

Only moments later the man disappeared and then the vampire woman was hurtling towards him. Now was his chance he supposed. With a quick efficient move, Michael drew the shining blade from his inner coat and twirled in between his fingers. Silver eyes raised to meet the pathetic creature. She looked so betrayed.

He didn't feel any guilt though. He smirked. His hand raised, the dagger twirled into place in his hand and he sent in straight through her heart as she hurtled into him. The force of the impact sent him flying to the ground, but he was sure of it. His aim had been true. He pushed the vampire off of himself and withdrew his blade, replacing it in his pocket.
"Pity... you got blood on me b***h. I liked this jacket."

OOC:... 

▶▷◀◁ 
I feel irrational, so confrontational 
To tell the truth I am, getting away with murder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:02 am
I tried to be p.e.r.f.e.c.t
But nothing was worth it
I don't believe it makes me
real
I thought it'd be easy
But no one believes me
I meant all the things I said
This place is so empty
My thoughts are so tempting
I don't know how it got so
bad
Sometimes it's so crazy
But
nothing can save me
But it's the only thing that I have

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Sixth Year Vice-Captain, 𝔅eater

”Gah!” He belted out with a deep groan, he’d connected, but then the mayhem swept out from under him and he wasn’t in control anymore. He was wrenched forward, propelled off of his broom and shot forward several meters into the air. He’d hit the man, yes, but where or how far, he didn’t have a clue. His broom jerked out from under him and he thrashed in midair until he hit the ground, skidding into the grass and leaving a trail of trodden dirt behind him. He groaned, slices of his flesh was stolen away and discarded along the jagged rocks that peppered the orchard. When he finally stopped rolling, his back crashed into the trunk of a tree and colors began to blink in and out of his vision. It was her voice that had him spiraling back into reality. For a moment, he heard everything, and nothing, all of the screaming and shouting, and the crying. Dull blue eyes gathered left and right, the visage of littered bodies and scattered limbs and pools of blood tainted the innocence of the festival, drenched it horror. Her voice echoed in his head, and he had to shake off the remnants of the collision before he could register what was happening. ”I—“ he blinked, he didn’t know what to say. He never did fully understand what was happening, or what they were up against. Dark wizards, it was what he kept telling himself. It was the only thing that made sense. But then her lips crashed against his, and, everything was forgotten, for just that moment. His lips swam with hers, blissful, until she pulled away and the chaos came spiraling back in.

”I love you too—“ He said, and then he heard it over everything else, a scream so inhuman he didn’t know what to make of it until the words finally crashed on his ears.

"You stabbed me! You've stabbed me! How dare you? How ******** dare you! You- You-"

”Please, c’mon, we have to go!” It was all he wanted, and he hoped she wouldn’t fight him against it. ”Accio broom!”

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 163lbs ☣ Age: 16
Apple Orchard
flying to the rescue (sort of) autumn
╚═══════════════════╝

I tried to be perfect it just wasn't worth it…............ ............. ................... ...................... .................................... ........... ........
Nothing could ever be so wrong…............... ................... ..............
It's hard to believe me, it never gets easy
…...................... ............... .................... ................ ....I guess I knew that all along
................................................... ....... .... .............. .............................................…That I’m better off on my own

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:09 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
● ● ● ● ● ●

Something pierced her. Something sharp. And it hurt. It hurt so much! She had just been stabbed through the heart with what was likely the sole thing that had any chance of killing her. Haha... What a pity. She wanted to live a little longer so she could rip Chronos' heart out and stomp it to the ground. How dare he... How dare he...

Ambrosia could never catch a break.

Not now, not when she was a human. Ah. A human. Only when she was close to death did she even think to reflect back onto her human days. Those were the times she regretted being alive. She, as a weak girl, had no so, had nothing to do but sit obediently inside a house and waited for death. Even her fiance's fists could not compare with the lonely feelings swelling within her heart. Even seeing her fiance's and his girlfriend's blood slowly staining the floor she felt nothing. Nothing at all, because she was just an empty shell. And she still was.

Ambrosia's body slumped as her eyes glazed over. To Hell she would go, where she would go through a thousand and one years of repentance.

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:10 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Muggleborn // Single

Caitlin watched -- quite pathetically -- as everyone fought around her. They all seemed...super human. The girl, she looked younger than herself, has knife nails and the other boy turned invisible. In front of her. Grace didn't seem to have any powers, but she was really strong. Strong enough to hold off a vampire. Cait knew that if she were in Grace's position, she'd have been crushed in a matter of minutes. No, seconds.

A wave of pain surged through her body and she grimaced. The adrenaline gone. Caitlin grimaced as tears silently ran down her cheeks. She tucked her wand into her back pocket and tried moving her bandaged arm to where it would be more comfortable, but it only caused more pain and she emitted a "hnnh" sound.

Where had Shina told her to go to? The Barn? Maybe there were a few healers there. Maybe Darren was there. Maybe Savannah...Savannah wouldn't be there. Savannah was dead and it was her fault. She hadn't paid close enough attention. If she hadn't convinced her younger sister into coming, she would still be alive, right? How would she tell her mom? Her brother?

Cait looked over at Savannah, but she wasn't really sure how to say goodbye. She figured she shouldn't touch her, because she might break down and she wasn't sure how Savannah would feel if she touched her...even in death. Caitlin saluted her younger sister and stiffly turned back to the group of people in front of her. Her eyes drifted to her best friend, and she gave a tight smile. How she could even smile, she wasn't sure, but she did. Cait had gotten to see her Gracie again.

Caitlin waved and muttered,
                                                                  "Goodbye, Dove."With that, she turned and headed in the direction Shina and the first years ran. Surely the barn would be there.

User Image  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:15 pm
User Image

User Image 

☭ Halfblood ☭ Sixth Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.  
                                                            You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.  
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie cringed at the other vampires scream of death and blue eyes flickered over to see her uncle standing covered in the woman's blood. Her eyes widened. "Uncle Mikey......" She muttered in confusion, blue eyes glazed over. She was only dragged back to reality at the sound of Dominic's voice begging her. She blinked at him and kissed him. She was about to agree to leave when she heard the barest whisper of her best friend.

"Give me one second" She whispered, before racing after Caitlin. She was doing her best to ignore the smell of blood and the cringe worthy pain in her crushed shoulder. "Bird! I love you. I'll explain later okay? I promise. Just get to safety." Gracie brushed piercingly cold lips against Cait's cheek before racing back to Dom. "Lets get out of here." She whispered to him, wrapping her good arm around him and holding onto him tightly.

All the bravery she'd felt was gone. She was terrified and she just wanted to get away and curl up in a ball somewhere and cry until she couldn't anymore. She hurt, she was bruised and beaten, and it was all just a bit to much to handle. She could feel the adrenaline rolling off of her and soon she wouldn't even be able to keep up a facade of bravery.
                                                            "Please....." She begged quietly.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.  
                                                            There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.  
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:55 pm
User Image
Chronos
Rouge
Well I'm addicted to the fix of her chemical
I need it I need it I need, I need a miracle
Water to wine, got me drinkin' like a sailor
I need it I need it I need, I need a chaser

"I'm sorry," Chronos said as he crashed into his wife. That was all he could say. Sorry. Sorry wouldn't cut it this time. Ambrosia would never hear that apology. The damned clever vampire he had been fighting made sure of that. Perhaps he had known that if he disappeared at the right moment, Chronos would charge into Ambrosia. But did he know about that man? That man that Chronos now seemed unable to find. The one who stabbed his wife. Is that what this other vampire wanted? Death to his own kind? Well, it was working. And now, Chronos couldn't find either of the men responsible for his wife's death.

Walking over to where her body lie crumpled on the ground, Chronos did his best to keep himself together. He was a scary vampire. He couldn't have these humans seeing him show emotion. The vampire knelt beside her and lifted her head and held it in his hands. He couldn't believe that she was gone. Gone, never to return. To make matters worse, Ambrosia had died thinking that Chronos had betrayed her. The man knew what he had to do. He had to find Aisling and protect her. Take her far away from her. She was all he had left.

((Exit))  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:43 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

L O T U S ❂ V E N I C E

Magical Bum ❂ Striker's Clan

Lotus huffed. She died? Did Ambrosia really die? Lotus sighed in relief and slumped against the tree trunk, tired and just needed some rest. Ugh. Yeah. Phantom can handle the rest. He was a big guy, and he could handle himself. Slowly, the fledgling-now-a-full-vampire lowered herself to the ground, having gone through the crappiest beat up of her life. Ugh. Her next few days would be one hell of a ride.

Chaos is rejecting all you have learned, chaos is being yourself.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:11 pm
I tried to be p.e.r.f.e.c.t
But nothing was worth it
I don't believe it makes me
real
I thought it'd be easy
But no one believes me
I meant all the things I said
This place is so empty
My thoughts are so tempting
I don't know how it got so
bad
Sometimes it's so crazy
But
nothing can save me
But it's the only thing that I have

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Sixth Year Vice-Captain, 𝔅eater

When Grace spoke, it wasn’t a response he’d been looking for, hell, he barely understood what she had said until he glanced over and saw the imposing figure of Mister McHalen across the orchard. Before he knew it, she disappeared and he was left with the fleeting promise that she would be back, and he hoped she was right. His broom jerked through the air and snapped towards him, it wasn’t until he tried to raise his left arm did he feel it, the earth shattering pain. ”AH-“ He shouted, panicked, and then was smacked in the chest with his broom when he couldn’t raise his arm to catch it. His left arm felt shattered right down to the bone, it wobbled horridly and a bone protruded out of his flesh from where his forearm bent and broke around the trunk of the apple tree he’d been knocked into after he ricocheted off of that unknown man.

Before he knew it, a gust of wind and a flurry of words he alerted him that Gracie was there, beside him, again. A burst of breath that he didn’t know he’d been holding it finally released with an ounce of relief. She looked defeated almost, he could see it in her eyes and it broke him. Even though tears splintered in his eyes and he forced himself to turn away, he didn’t want her to see them streaming down his face. He pocketed his wand and used his right hand to get on his broom before he pulled her on with him and took off to the air, flying anywhere. Anywhere was safer than here, anywhere.

[[ There ya go, a broken Dom for you, and you can decide where to go next. n.n;;; ]]
╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 163lbs ☣ Age: 16
Apple Orchard
flying to the rescue (sort of) autumn
╚═══════════════════╝

I tried to be perfect it just wasn't worth it…............ ............. ................... ...................... .................................... ........... ........
Nothing could ever be so wrong…............... ................... ..............
It's hard to believe me, it never gets easy
…...................... ............... .................... ................ ....I guess I knew that all along
................................................... ....... .... .............. .............................................…That I’m better off on my own

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image

User Image 

☭ Halfblood ☭ Sixth Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.  
                                                            You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.  
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie just barely heard Dominic's paniced shout of pain through all the chaos, but she did hear it. When she was back at his side, she caught the sight of glistening tears moments before he turned away. She knew he was in pain, but she didn't know how to fix it. She needed to fix it. She clung to him helplessly as he pulled her onto his broom and they bounded into the air together.

As they headed out into the night, she offered one more glance at her clan. She felt bad leaving them, but she knew Phantom would take care of them all. Lotus looked like she was half dead.... or half undead? Gracie whimpered quietly, pleading for her practical sister to forgive her for running.

It was what the Ravenclaw did though wasn't it? She ran. One burst of bravery.... was that all she was ever going to have in her infinite lifetime? She had taken on Chronos to save her friends and family. She had actually stayed and fought for once, but all that courage was leaving. She couldn't fight anymore. She was terrified straight to her bones.

Her working arm weaved securely around her boyfriend's waist as they flew higher into the sky. She buried her face in his back and let the pain seep back into her mind. She had been fighting it off for to long. Her shoulder was legit crushed to dust, she had bruises, fractures, and broken bones spread across the rest of her body, and she had witnessed the death of her best friend's kid sister. Plus her uncle... he had killed that vampire Ambrosia....She'd ponder on that later though.

For now, Gracie just cried silently into Dominic's back and willed herself to not feel guilty for running away yet again. How could she not feel guilty though? Chronos was still alive, and that little bratty kid vampire was still alive; they could all die.... and she was running. Why did she always have to run? Why couldn't she be a Gryffindor at heart? She sniffled and lifted her head.
                                                            "Dom, can you find your way to the shrieking shack? It's the safest place I know, and its where Phantom will expect to find me after he's dealt with all this."

As she spoke, she rested her chin on his right shoulder lifted her right hand to wipe away most of her tears. Her left arm dangled uselessly. Her crushed shoulder was stopping her from using it at all. It always seemed to be her left side didn't it....? Back when she was 13 she had almost died from wounds to her left arm and a gash down from her left shoulder to her right hip. She'd almost bled to death from those.... the scars were still there and everything. It was the one surprise she had found in being turned. All her scars were still there to mar her now very pale skin. Even the large one through her gut from the tree that had led to her death. She figured it was true. She really couldn't erase the past.

OOC: *Exit to Shrieking Shack*

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.  
                                                            There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.  
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces