Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Apple Orchard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:23 pm
User Image
Aisling
MotherDaughterSisterspace
VampireRougespacespacespacespace

Look how you've grown, it's etched in skin and bone
Dressed in make-up and bleached out in the roses

════════════════════════════════════

Aisling's steps had softened, from the petulant stomping of an angry child to the faint movements of a vampire. Her feet barely touched the ground as she wandered in search of her parents. She was ready to leave, ready to go home. All this death and carnage was lovely and all, but it really wasn't worth her hair and her dress. Her wounds... well, those would heal. The blood had already slowed to a trickle, after all. She sighed as she came to the edge of the apple orchard, hoping they would be here. She'd searched every other inch of this blasted place and nothing. And she knew they wouldn't have left her. So, she made her way into the trees. She'd barely gotten four rows deep when she was hit with a piercing agony. She fell to her knees, clutching her heart, the wrenching pain drawing a scream from her throat. What... what was this, what had happened? Her eyes looked about wildly for her attacker, but there was no one... she was alone! She had not been pierced or stabbed, and yet this pain... her eyes went wide. She needed to find her parents, her children, she knew she did. She didn't know why, but something in her just told her that she needed to find them... Something was wrong, they were in danger! The child-thing forced herself to her feet, hand still clutching at her chest over her still, dead heart, running, hoping, praying she would find them before it was too late. But all the while, a voice in her mind told her it was already too late...

Do you know I'd never hurt you?

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:17 pm
User Image
Chronos
Rouge
Well I'm addicted to the fix of her chemical
I need it I need it I need, I need a miracle
Water to wine, got me drinkin' like a sailor
I need it I need it I need, I need a chaser

Returning back to the apple orchard, the vampire saw the person he was looking for. His maker, his daughter. The only person that really mattered to him now. Ambrosia was dead, and it was his fault. It was his fault the human responsible had gotten away. "Aisling," he said as he approached her. He needed to get her out of here and far away at that. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if anything happened to both his wife and his daughter.

Cara MiaKitty

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:47 pm
User Image
Aisling
MotherDaughterSisterspace
VampireRougespacespacespacespace

Look how you've grown, it's etched in skin and bone
Dressed in make-up and bleached out in the roses

Aisling's eyes went wide as she came across Chronos. She ran to her father, arms spread, and when she reached him, she jump into his arms, wrapping her own around his neck and her legs around his waist. She buried her face in the crook of his neck. "Daddy, what happened? Why does it hurt? I feel... I feel like someone ripped my heart out. What happened?" She looked up at his face, eyes sad and afraid. A pause, and then, "... Daddy, where's mummy?" The child began scanning the area, and her eyes caught sight of her mother... or what had been her mother. She let out a pained gasp, flying from her father's arms, leaping over to Ambrosia's corpse, laying her head on the cold, bloody chest. Her arms wrapped around Ambrosia, her eyes closed, shedding tears. "My mother, my child, my sister, gone... all gone... How? How did this happen? How..." Her eyes grew dark, and she looked up, glaring at her 'father.' "How. Did. This. HAPPEN?!" The anger evaporated as quickly as it had set in, and she collapsed once more on her daughter-mother's body. Her body ached; pains from wounds inflicted on her children, and something that she could only assume was heartache. Tears flowed from her eyes, and she held the body to her, feeling lost and alone. Helpless. It wasn't anything she was used to... she didn't like it. She just wanted to leave. To take her mother's body, and leave with her father and sleep... and a small part of her believed that this was a dream, an awful, horrible dream, and that when she awoke on the next sunset, it would've never happened.

Do you know I'd never hurt you?

(( OOC: ))

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out