Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Pumpkin Patch Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:26 pm
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
Forget what we’re told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

User Image
Garrett Lucan Walsh
- Father of Six - Doctor - Muggle -
[feeling: mildly concerned] [thinking: it's probably nothing, but...] [with: Family] [at: Pumpkin Patch]

Garrett frowned. Had he just heard screams in the distance? He looked to his wife, who also looked concerned. "It could jus' be some kids foolin' around," he said quietly. "But I'm thinkin' I should go an' look for the twins, jus' in case." He wasn't going to have his two twelve year olds running around in the dark if something was up.

Cora began to shake her head. "Gare, I should go. I have a wand, if anything happens-"

He cut her off. "An' that's exactly why you should stay with the kids. You 'ave a wand. Besides, I'm a doctor. If anyone needs 'elp, well, I can't do magic, but I know some stuff." He lifted Thea down from his shoulders, the little girl complained as he set her down gently. "I'll be back with Jess and Toby soon. I promise."

She looked like she wanted to argue, but bit her lip instead. "I don't like this. But alright. Get back here as soon as you can."

He nodded, before heading off at a brisk pace into the night.

It is a wise father that knows his own child.

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see
I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:29 pm
But I think, I want to live with all my memories.
Even if they're bad memories.
Even if they're memories that only hurt me...that I'd rather forget.
If I keep them and keep trying without running away, then one day I'll be strong enough that those memories can't defeat me.
I believe that because I want to think that there's no such thing as a memory that's ok to forget

User Image
User Image
color=#F87431

Monty hugged the pumpkin tighter to him as he nodded energetically at his new brother's words. "I promise! No troubles! An' an' an' I take good care of Things!" As if trying to keep his promise he pressed a light kiss on the hard fruit surface. A thought occurred to the young boy and he was about to voice it when a rather loud rumble sounded from his stomach. His face pinked as he realized he hadn't eaten all day and was actually very hungry. "C-could ve go get somezing to eat? No ze Things though!" Monty said protectively holding the pumpkin to closer to him.

Greycast

What happened to the memories of yesterday?
Did you store them neatly away,
Or maybe you scattered them around in your mind.
Only to be lost by the ages of time.
Bring it all in the open, and maybe you'll see.
A memory or two that used to be

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:49 pm
The chaos is spreading...

It is engulfing people's minds.

It is deadly.

People are running, screaming, away from the center of it all. People push past each other, hoping to run as far as possible from this festival. No place is safe. Nowhere, because three deadly vampires are here. And they won't stop until all is dead.

Please don't trample each other.

Please don't cry.

On this autumn night.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:09 pm
Oh the river, oh the river, it’s running free.
And oh the joy, oh the joy it brings to me.
But I know it’ll have to drown me,
Before I can breathe easy
And I’ve seen it in the flights of birds,
I’ve seen it in you.
The entrails of the animals,
The blood running through.

User Image
Cora Mercy Walsh
~ Mother of Six ~ Healer ~ Pureblood Former Gryffindor ~
{feeling: panicky} {thinking: Garrett!} {with: Garrett} {at: Bonfire}

Cora determinedly walked through the dead bodies, through the puddles of blood, wand outstretched, face drawn and grim. Somewhere in this hell was Garrett and if anyone tried to stop her then she was going to blast them into next week. Then she saw a familiar face, sallow and pale, brown eyes half open. She screamed and dropped down, hunched over her husband, feeling for a pulse. Come on, Gare... She found a weak one, much to her relief, and then began checking for injuries. She needed to force herself to be cold and professional about this, or she'd make a mistake. "Revelio Injurious," she muttered and went to work. She managed to heal his head injury, hoping there wasn't any internal bleeding, and his stomach and upper arm. His foot and hand were going to need skelegrow, which she had at home. Therefore- she was doing side along side apparition, she decided. Garrett was injured but she'd have to risk it. She'd come straight back after making sure he was going to be okay and get the kids. No sense waiting for the Ministry to show up with healers and aurors.

"Cor- Cora?" murmured her husband half deliriously.

She tried to hush him. "I'm here, Gare. You'll be okay now. Thank you," her voice broke. "You're a brave man, protecting our kids like that without being able to defend yourself. I'm pretty sure they were vampires. Nothing you could have done."

"I punched her in the face," he whispered, sounding almost proud of himself.

"You- you what?!"

"Didn't really hurt her, but I figured I should at least..." he coughed. "Try. You're going to be mad at me."

"You need to stop talking," Cora said sternly taking his hand. "I'm going to apparate home with you, and then come back here and get the kids."

"Cora... I swore in front of the twins. Called her a b***h."

"Garrett!" she snapped, and then sighed and kissed him on the lips. "Less talking, please. Let's go."

There was a loud crack and the two vanished.

The phrase "working mother" is redundant.

On the sea, on the sea and land over land.
Creeping and crawling like the sea over sand.
Still I follow heartlines on your hand.
And there’s fantasy, there’s fallacy, there’s tumbling stone.
Echoes of a city that’s long overgrown.
Your heart is the only place that I call home,
I cannot be returned.
I know you can…

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The screaming.

He wasn't the only one to notice it- - - the family with them in the patch did too. Overhearing the woman's instructions and her leaving the group of younger ones in the eldest blonde's care, she left, headed towards the place the screaming was the loudest.

Taking a firm hold of the smaller boy in his care, Del Rey went up to the young teen, Monty still in clutched to him.

"Would you mind if we went along with you?" the Borson asked, mind working overtime. The screams were close, so close, if any of the vampires- - - which he guessed they were since there was mention of biting going on and- - - and there were so many children here, and they were alone, but on their own completely. Nodding towards Monty, he continued. "If not, then would you please at least take him with you?"

He was only a first-year. There wasn't much he could do with a wand aside from a few simple spells, but he had his knife and he knew how to work it. There would be something he could do, but not the smaller children, including Monty. Smaller childre- - -

Oh my God, Magni and Balder. What if- - - No, Magni was there, he'd take care of Balder- - - but having a toddler like that could hamper him! Praying to whatever deity was out there, he hoped they were both safe.

Turning his attention back to the boy, he waited for an answer.

Hopefully, he'd say yes.

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:19 pm
Manage me, I'm a mess
Turn a page, I'm a book
Half unread
I just wanna be laughed at, laughed with
Just because I wanna feel weightless
And that should be enough
But I'm stuck in this stupid rut
Waiting on a second hand pick me up

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Third Year - Hufflepuff -
[feeling: not this again...] [thinking: this is bad...] [with: siblings and two boys] [at: Pumpkin Patch]

Uriel turned to look at the two younger boys, recognizing one of them as a Hufflepuff first year. "Not at all," he said shakily. "Let's just go, before whatever is over there gets here." He motioned the two boys forward, towards the barn, and started running with his siblings.

I don't wanna dream anymore.

I'm over, getting older
Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year
And I'm so sick of watching
While the minutes pass and I go nowhere
And this is my reaction to everything I fear
'Cause I've been going crazy
I don't want to waste another minute here

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:32 pm

With a breathless 'thank you' Del pretty much scooped up the young German in his care and went along with the group, rushing to the barn in their bid for safety.

He knew not everyone would make it, but he hoped. Balder, Magni, Victor, Ronna, the group's parents- - - he hoped they would make it.

It was at times like this when the only thing you could do was watch and wait and hope.

- exit to barn -

{{ooc: weasley and yuki, i'll go ahead and post in the barn now for Kas. You post in the barn first for Uriel before Del can follow. c:}}

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:46 pm
But I think, I want to live with all my memories.
Even if they're bad memories.
Even if they're memories that only hurt me...that I'd rather forget.
If I keep them and keep trying without running away, then one day I'll be strong enough that those memories can't defeat me.
I believe that because I want to think that there's no such thing as a memory that's ok to forget

User Image
User Image
color=#F87431

Monty jumped at the sounds of screaming, at first thinking them to be the excited noise coming from younger children only to realize that they were more numerous and filled with fear. What was happening? Then he heard it, vampires were here and they were killing without mercy without intent. Nearly frozen with fear he took no notice of the fact that Del Rey had gripped him and was leading him towards another young teen who had others with him as well. It wasn't until he heard the other blonde speak that Monty realized they no had an escape plan and could only give a light squeak as he was lifted and carried by his now proclaimed big brother to safety, or at least supposed safety.
[Exit to Barn]
Greycast

What happened to the memories of yesterday?
Did you store them neatly away,
Or maybe you scattered them around in your mind.
Only to be lost by the ages of time.
Bring it all in the open, and maybe you'll see.
A memory or two that used to be

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff