Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Barn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:23 pm
User Image
xx➤ ➤ ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

From the depths of the shadows two golden eyes stares back...

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I
                                                        p u r e b l o o d xxxxxxxx h e a l e r xxxxxxxx w e b x m a s t e r

... The eyes that watched the play with threads in its grasp.

Yuyami's breathing pace quickened, mostly because it has become a bit too painful to properly breathe. "Yeah..." was the only response he gave to Shina. Yeah he needed rest, and yeah, she should go around and heal people.

But then, not a minuted had passed when this woman showed up, asking if he needed help. Of course he did. Else, why would he be laying on his side looking like he just got trample by a herd of cows? So, he did the best thing his mind could conjure up: Grab the woman's arm, albeit his bloodied hands, and lose all restraints on his speech, "Get me... a ******** healer," Yuyami hissed. "Who can... heal my ******** spleen." Brownie points for being concise, at least?

T h e x f o x x b o r n x i n x t h e x s h a d o w s x o f x t h e x d a r k n e s s .

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Del ran about the place, looking for what was essentially a little ball of blonde and failing.

In his defense, looking for Balder, who was two and naturally evasive like that, was like....

Well, it was difficult.

He'd run past a few people now with horrible injuries and he felt slightly guilty but at the moment, his cousins were at the forefront of his mind. He was assuming the toddler would be in the barn since Magni obviously was not- - - he would have been visible for miles- - - and he wouldn't have left Balder without protection of some sort. Stopping for a while, Del looked around the barn and then- - -

Balder was currently cuddled up to another blonde girl who had been hurt as well.

Oh, so that was why. The camouflage.

He might not be thinking too straight either, after all.

Moving towards the toddler and his companion, the blonde called out to the boy. "Balder!" .

Squeeky Luff

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:05 am
User Image

I woke before the morning, I was happy all the day
I never said an ugly word, but smiled and stuck to play

User Image

Balder blinked as he heard his name called, and looked up. His face split into a giant grin as soon as he saw Derry. arms raising, he got up and tried to tackle hug his cousin, or well, he would if he was heavy enough. As it was, he ended up wrapping his arms around the other blond's legs. "Derry! Det var skummelt! Maggi fikk i slagsmål, og bad girl bit Tria! Jeg vil ha mamma og pappa og Maggi og Lukey og Seffi og Cai og Bree og Jer og alle!" He was babbling, and his grip was vicelike. He didn't wanna let go of Derry, and the events of the day were catching up with him. He wanted everyone and them all to be alright.

-------------------------------
State: Curious and sad
OOC: Translation: Derry! It was scary! Maggi got into fights, and bad girl bit Tria! I want mommy and daddy and Maggi and Lukey and Seffi and Cai and Bree and Jer and everybody!

And now at last the sun is going down behind the wood
And I am very happy, for I know that I've been good

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:52 am
CLAIRE ALEXANDRIE & VICTOR BEAUSOLEIL

"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor just yawned as he felt himself getting tired, why was he so tired?
Probably the pain and...something else.

Claire felt herself calm down some from the hug the little boy gave her.
It...felt nice. It also helped it took her mind off of the utter pain she was feeling in her eye, which had irritated a bit from crying so hard.
She gasped as she felt a trickle of pain.

...She needed to stay calm, she needed to do something so she glanced at her dress she was wearing and ripped a piece off, to tie around her head as a makeshift eye-patch.

This sucked...

"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:16 am

Del's grin was huge, relief and happiness spreading as the tiny boy ran at him, babbling rapidly in their mother-tongue as he clutched at his leg. Bending down, the blonde picked up the smaller and hugged his cousin just as tight. Del was protective over family and they were his only family left. No mother, no father, no sisters and no brothers- - - just his cousins and his uncle and aunt. Listening to the boy's babbling, Del nodded solemnly in understanding. He'd always talked to children like they were grown-ups or his equals and took them as seriously as he could. Looking at Balder, Del smoothed the blonde hair away from the two-year-old's forehead and nodded. "Jeg vet det, elskling, we er trygge nå. Mamma og Pappa og alle andre vil bli bra, tror jeg," the older Borson said to his cousin. "Og Tria er en stor jente, så hun bør være i stand til å ta vare på seg selv, ja?" the blonde reassured, assuming that Tria was one of Magni's friends, which would probably more than likely definitely make them more than capable of handling themselv- - -

Del blinked and looked back at the toddler in his arms.

"Maggi was slåss?" he asked, a displeased frown on his face. The what-looked-like-a-hero-complex that the eldest Borson child had was so irritating at times. On that train of thought, who had brought Balder here?

Looking around, Del walked over to the girl he realized was a first-year along with him too- - - a Slytherin, if he remembered correctly- - - and crouched down next to her.

"I am sorry if Balder did something," Del apologized, still holding his cousin. He wasn't going to let go of the boy if he could help it- - - he certainly wasn't going to take any chances either. "I hope he didn't disturb you." She had lost an eye and had wrapped a piece of cloth around her head in a makeshift eye-patch. He wouldn't be surprised if Balder had, err, maybe poked his finger into her socket before that had happened. He was a toddler and was naturally curious about a lot of things. Noticing the slightly lopsided way the cloth covered the eye, Del wrapped one arm securely around his cousin before reaching out with the other to straighten and retie it, well used to performing such things with only one hand, which was a necessity to learn when one always had a book in one's hand.

Translations:

I know, darling, we're safe now. Mom and Dad and everyone else will be fine, I think.

And Tria is a big girl, so she should be able to take care of herself, yes?

fighting

Squeeky Luff

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:10 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:[Fall Attire]
Company: Claire, Cara, David

➳ ➳ ➳

Yep. I suck at this.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna looked up as Del Rey appeared after the toddler who seemed to calm down Claire. So Claire had a maternal instinct? She supposed most girls did. "If anything he helped," Ronna said to Del Rey.

She glanced back to Claire and said, "What I meant wasn't that you should feel better knowing others have it worse but that you should be thankful for what you have. You have your life. You have an injury that can be covered up easier than some if you want to. And, you have family who care about you. Victor was in near hysterics when he saw you in danger's way. Do you know how much that means?"

She stood and said, "Speaking of Victor, I'm going to go find him and make sure he's okay. But, Claire, if it was possible I would take your injury for you, know that, but it's not. Just remember the things you are blessed with okay?"

User Image

Squeeky Luff
Greycast

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:15 am
User Image

User Image

Frida cocked an eyebrow at the language the boy used. Seriously, even in a crisis, he should be better behaved. then again, if he was as critically injured as he said... "I am qualified as a healer, I just have been out of work since my last pregnancy." She rose her wand, and quickly performed a quick spell. "Diagnosus Exposum." She frowned as she watched the spell change colors, and sighed, pinching her nose as she realized that the man had hours to live without treatment. Jaw set, she waved her wand again, this time a new spell on her lips. "Djúpr Veita." She watched as a light shot toward the man's abdomen, and moved it carefully along where she knew his spleen to be. She could feel the energies of the spell at work, and when she was done, she slumped back, exhausted from that work. She'd only needed to use it twice before, when Olan had gotten a case of appendicitis, and again when Magni had gotten a rib in his lungs and she had to repair the damage. She exhaled, and took a look at the man, doing a quick spell to check to see that the damage was repaired. She then looked over at him. "Now that that is done, have you seen any blond boys speaking a foreign language around here? One would be a toddler, and the other just started Hogwarts."

-----------------------------------------
State: Angry and worried
OOC: ...
-----------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:22 pm
User Image

I woke before the morning, I was happy all the day
I never said an ugly word, but smiled and stuck to play

User Image

Balder's eyes were huge, but he stuck his thumb in his mouth and lay his head on Derry's shoulder. He watched the other girl quietly, wondering why she was hurt. Had she run into the bad girl too? She hoped not. That would be very bad. He tugged on Derry's hair with his free hand and pointed at Claire. "Hun kommer til å bli bra? Derry hjelp, ikke sant?"

State: Curious and sad
OOC: Translation: She going to be okay? Derry help, right?

And now at last the sun is going down behind the wood
And I am very happy, for I know that I've been good

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:15 pm
User Image
xx➤ ➤ ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

From the depths of the shadows two golden eyes stares back...

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I
                                                        p u r e b l o o d xxxxxxxx h e a l e r xxxxxxxx w e b x m a s t e r

... The eyes that watched the play with threads in its grasp.

A spell Yuyami had never heard of was uttered, and suddenly he felt where his spleen would be radiate with pain., though it soon diminished, signaling that his fist-sized organ had been restored to its non-exploded state. Yuyami breathed, then slowly sat up, still feeling like he had been trampled by a herd of cows. Urgh.

What was that spell again? Djúpr Veita? Yuyami had never heard of such a spell. It was certainly never taught in the myriad of medical books he had read. Organs, usually, were treated with potions rather than spells, and this one, he needed to know. For the future, for instances like this, perhaps. "First, I'd like to apologize for my language earlier. Second, thank you. And third, I, sadly, did not see anyone with your description." Also, please teach me that healing spell you just did, he wanted to add.

T h e x f o x x b o r n x i n x t h e x s h a d o w s x o f x t h e x d a r k n e s s .

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:18 pm
User Image
User Image

ℐirst 𝒴ear ❶ ℳuggleborn ❶ ℛavenclaw ❶ 𝒞haser

The boy burst into the barn, face stained with tears. His face held an expression of Terror- he'd been separated from his friends at the bonfire. Where had they gone? As soon as he found himself in the quaint building, he yelped, "Gypsy! Darren! Toby, Jess?" His voice grew less confident as the names progressed. Why couldn't anything in this world remain constant? Now there were VAMPIRES?

He'd been hiding in the bushes, waiting for an opportunity to dash unnoticed to the barn, and he'd ended up with a few scratches. Glancing around, he rendered himself lucky. The people standing and sitting about looked quite harmed. Still afraid, he dashed through the crowd until he caught sight of Gypsy and Darren. Were Jess and Toby okay? And where on earth was Jer? Alex could only hope that the boy had stayed at school. Once in the presence of the small group, the ravenclaw bent over a hay bale and lost his lunch, shivering. This was a horrible day. "Gypsy, what is going on?" He asked weakly.

❶ OOC: ❶

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:51 pm
CLAIRE ALEXANDRIE & VICTOR BEAUSOLEIL

"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Claire flinched some as what she guessed was the younger child's....family member fix her self-made bandage/eye-patch, "...Thanks." She then waved to the small blond child as he said something in another language, she hoped what he said was nice.
That was when Ronna spoke up and Claire pinched the bridge of her nose, "...Just. Leave it be. I...I just need to get over it."
At the mention of Victor, Claire grumbled.

Victor yawned as he fell asleep against the wall, still sitting on the bench, this was just a tiring day all around, maybe when he woke up he'd be better and this was all just a horrible nightmare.

"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:17 pm
But I think, I want to live with all my memories.
Even if they're bad memories.
Even if they're memories that only hurt me...that I'd rather forget.
If I keep them and keep trying without running away, then one day I'll be strong enough that those memories can't defeat me.
I believe that because I want to think that there's no such thing as a memory that's ok to forget

User Image
User Image
color=#F87431

Monty was frightened of what was happening and what he was seeing. Thankfully his big brother was attempting to shield his eyes from the worst of it but it couldn't stop the horrible smell of blood, or the short shrieks of pain coming from those that are injured. He nibbled on his lips to keep his whimpers or soft sobs of fear to himself however when Del Rey told him that he would be leaving him for a bit he shook his head wildly trying to hold harder onto him. Big brother couldn't leave! What if something happened?! He just found him he couldn't lose him! But after a soft kiss upon his forehead he was gone, left with an older female who introduced herself as Shina and Head Girl person or whatever of Hogwarts. Trying to be brave he sniffled lightly attempting to hold his tears before turning towards her and using a hand to stop any from falling. "M-Monty. Monty M-Mohren. B-big brother will be ok da?" Monty asked imploringly.
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

What happened to the memories of yesterday?
Did you store them neatly away,
Or maybe you scattered them around in your mind.
Only to be lost by the ages of time.
Bring it all in the open, and maybe you'll see.
A memory or two that used to be

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:40 pm

t e l l m e s o m e t h i n g i d o n ' t k n o w - - -
f a l l f e s t i v a l | b a r n ✖
c l a i r e | b a l d e r a n d r o n n a ✖
i l i k e t h e s e t h i n g s
s a d ✖
s i n g l e ✖

"Is that so?" the blonde said, looking fondly at the little blonde in his arms. He was proud of his cousin, if he did say so himself.

Del had dimly registered that he was familiar with the girl's face and Del realized that he knew the other blonde, if only by name and face. The name "Ronna" came to mind- - - she was the girl with Victor! Looking up at the older girl, Del reached out and caught her wrist for a brief moment. "Tell him he'll get better soon, please?" the blonde asked. "We all will and we all will help as well." Del then released the wrist, turning his attention back to his cousin when a tug on his hair happened. Placing a hand on the boy's head, Del replied to the questions Balder had implored, carding his fingers through the blonde's hair. "Ja, det vil hun, Balder. Jeg skal prøve mitt beste, men det ser ut som du allerede har hjulpet henne, ja?" Del answered with a smile. Looking over at the girl with the missing eye, Del thought for a moment and sat down beside her. "You're welcome," he said, still holding Balder. The elder Borson didn't say much. He just sat there with the girl in silence as the rush of the barn flew by.

Squeeky Luff

Diamond Wales

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:56 pm
User Image

User Image

Desmond strode into the barn, casting a look over his shoulder every now and then and his hair stark white. He was certain that he had gotten away from the madness, but now? Now his concern was on his son, who had passed out when he picked him up from the ground. He didn't know what to do, and he was concerned that the vampires would be back. He winced in thought, trying to decide where he should settle his son down, when he noticed a bit of a triage area set up. He walked carefully over, dodging the people sitting around until he got to where people were treating the wounded. "Someone here knows how to treat injuries, right? My son was attacked, and I think he broke his leg." He wasn't sure about the other injuries, but the leg he could definitely tell about.

----------------------------------------
State: Worried
OOC: ...
----------------------------------------

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:12 pm
Shina Kiremono~Seventh Year~Ravenclaw Seeker~Head Girl

User Image

Shina recognized the father and son from the orchard. "Just follow me, okay?" she said to the child entrusted to her, and walked over to the pair.

"Hello, I'm Shina Kiremono, head girl. I have an OWL in healing, and would be happy to help if he isn't bleeding out. Our current healer is currently being treated for his own injuries," she said with a calming smile. "I'm glad to see you managed to escape, I'm sorry I couldn't stay, but I had two injured first years I had to get to safety," she explained as she led the pair to a quiet area. "Do I have your permission to do what I can to help?" Shina asked.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing | Animagus Form

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out