Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Barn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Desmond followed the young girl and set Xavier down. The boy only murmured and shifted, and Desmond looked concerned at him. He then looked at the girl, running a hand through his white locks. "Yeah, please. Ugh, I shouldn't have lost him out there. This wouldn't have happened." Except it had. Myfina was going to have a fit, and he wasn't sure if he would flinch at that thought or not. He'd deserve it for sure.

----------------------------------------
State: Worried
OOC: ...
----------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Seventh Year~Ravenclaw Seeker~Head Girl

User Image

"No one was expecting an attack," Shina said. "My own younger siblings were away from me when the attack started. Fortunately, they made it out alright." Flicking her wand she cast a diagnostic spell, hiding a wince at the results. "Well, his femur is broken, and his foot has multiple breaks. I'll set the femur, then immobilize the leg and foot. I'm afraid I don't have the skill to mend bone, and the tiny foot bones are beyond my skill," she apologized.

With a wave of her wand the thighbone aligned. Her stomach rolled a bit, but she squashed it down. Using a nearby banner of some sort, Shina transfigured a cast of sorts that wrapped about the boy's hips and down his leg to over the knee, making sure the set bone wouldn't shift and cause further damage. The foot received similar treatment, though the protective boot was rather larger, well-padded on the inside to protect the damaged appendage from jostling. "There, that's the best I can do. He still needs a real healer to look after him and actually mend his bones, but for now, that should help," Shina told the father. "If he wakes, try to get him to drink some of the punch, the sugar will do him good. If he feels up to it, have him eat a little, again, sugar is good, so cookies are a great choice. It will help stave off shock."

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing | Animagus Form

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:00 am
Utsuha Moon

User Image
User Image

---------Can you feel the Magic
--------Can you hear the Love
-----Can you be the one for me?

══════════════════════════════╝

Lukas appirated onto the scene. Seeing the Barn had become an infirmary of sorts he moved in right away. "Yuyami! what happened? Your Patronus was very unclear, it only said you needed more healers." he said as he looked at the large number of injured. I should have notified St. Mungos. he thought as he looked around.

╔═══════════════════════════
Will I feel the Magic---------
Will I hear the Love--------
Can I be the one for you?-----

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:51 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:[Fall Attire]
Company: the chaos

➳ ➳ ➳

Hmm... so Del Rey is concerned for Victor.

➳ ➳ ➳

"Well, aren't Hufflepuffs the comforters? I'm a Gryffindor," She said with a forced smile. "I'll be sure to carry the message to Victor. I'm sure he'll appreciate it."

She nodded as Del Rey let go of her wrist and she realized she was tired because her first reaction probably would have been to raise her wand or fist, regardless of friend or foe. She disappeared into the crowd looking for pink hair, at first she recognized a more techno color hair, and realized it was probably Gypsy, and then saw slumped against the wall the pink haired Hufflepuff,

She smiled some and before sitting down beside him exhausted. She nudged his shoulder, "Victor... Victor... I got Claire to a healer. And I ran into Del Rey he said to tell you to get better soon."

User Image

Squeeky Luff
Greycast

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:06 am
CLAIRE ALEXANDRIE & VICTOR BEAUSOLEIL

"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Claire sighed as she tried concentrating on anything besides the pain, "...Dad told me about aspirin." She then grumbled, "I wish I had some now."
Eyeing Ronna, she rolled her eyes at the Hufflepuff remark, "...Well it's fitting you ran into the line of fire then." She then looked to the side as Del sat next to her, "...So you got a thing for Victor or something?"

Victor had tried to fall asleep, he even felt like he should have, but it just wouldn't come to him. He then realized he was sleeping with his used to be broken arm against the wall.
Victor sighed as he repositioned himself to fall back asleep before he felt a nudge at his good shoulder, "Claire's fine then?" He said with a yawn as he noticed Ronna, "...Probably gave you a yell if anything."

At the mention of Del, Victor smiled, "So he's alright then?" He then sighed in relief, "That's one less worry off my back."
Victor glanced at his gloved hand, he had put the glove back over it, due to being unable to look at the scarred and now disfigured hand.

"I wish I got out so lucky..." He then glanced at Ronna, "Got my fingers ripped off...and my arm broken."
Victor let out another yawn, "But at least I'm alive."

"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

mc2
Greycast

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:39 am

i m p r e s s s u r p r i s e b e d a z z l e m e - - -
b a r n ✖
c l a i r e a n d b a l d e r ✖
i l i k e t h e s e t h i n g s
e r r . . . ✖
s i n g l e ✖

Smiling up at the Gryffindor, Del nodded his thanks. That was kind of her, he thought, as he watched her walk over looking for the pinkette amidst the crowd. He was in the middle of adjusting Balder so the little blonde would be more comfortable, staying out of the conversation between Claire and Ronna when the Slytherin turned to him with a slightly unexpected question.

"Err....."

Wasn't this girl his cousin? This was awkward, to say the least. Absently fixing Balder's position again, the elder Borson thought on what he was to say. "Would I be terribly mutilated if I said I did?" Del finally answered after a few moments of mulling over it.

Squeeky Luff

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:46 am
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

Company: the chaos

➳ ➳ ➳

Oh... um...

➳ ➳ ➳

"Del looked alright... Claire didn't escape without her own permanent scarring," Ronna said clenching her fists and biting her lip. "Uh... Claire lost an eye. She's pretty upset about it. And my nurturing instincts probably came from my mother knowing my luck and she dumped me on my Dad before I was one."

She let out a long sigh, "Claire probably would have got worse if someone hadn't stepped up and interfered. She was apparently the mother of one of the first year Ravenclaws... but she lost a leg. Thankfully, I got her to a healer in time, too. Apparently that's all I can do." She let out a small broken chuckle.

User Image

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:45 am
Shina Kiremono~Seventh Year~Ravenclaw Seeker~Head Girl

User Image

Shina heard the 'pop' of apparition. She was on her feet, wand out, facing the newcomer, the child she was watching shoved behind her, almost before the sound faded. A spell hovered on her lips, her stance screaming aggression, for several seconds. Then she recognized the head nurse and her wand lowered. Shina took a deep breath and holstered her wand. Relief poured through her at the sight of another healer, one who wasn't already injured himself. She smiled reassuringly at those near her. "Sorry about that."

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing | Animagus Form

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:49 am

Let me be renewed."

Victor sighed with relief, "I'm glad..." He then frowned at the news about Claire.
So she lost her eye? That must have really messed with her, like what he heard about how she acted at the lake.
Victor supposed he'd have to check on her eventually, maybe he'd get her a nice eye-patch. It would make Claire happy...sort of...in her own way at least.

"Shame." He replied simply, "At least someone helped her."

Claire eyed Del as he looked shocked at what she asked, so was she wrong? Her instincts must be off.
At the careful way Del worded his question, Claire smirked, "...Would depend."

She then dropped her voice, so as not to let anyone else hear, "...If you do like him...and decide to be with him." Claire started, "You best make him happy...Because if I ever see a single expression of hurt on his face...."
Claire smiled, a scary glint in her remaining eye, "I will make it so that you will regret it for the rest of your life as you look at what used to be left of your legs."

Claire then giggled, "Alright~?"

The blonde then straightened up, "Also...don't tell Victor I said that. Otherwise I'll set your hair on fire."

"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Greycast
mc2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:03 am

i m p r e s s s u r p r i s e b e d a z z l e m e - - -
s t u d y | a r e a ✖
e c h o a n d p i e r a ✖
d o n o t j u d g e m e
a m u s e d ✖
s i n g l e ✖

"Err..."

He admitted, he had expected a harsh warning, but to the point of decapitation.... The blonde paled and his eyes widened as the smaller blonde girl continued her 'warning'- - - - that was a death threat, wasn't it oh dear god- - - and quickly clamped his hands over Balder's ears.

Right.

As much as he may have had it coming, Balder did not need to hear that. Nodding, Del raised an eyebrow, still slightly scared of the one-eyed girl beside him. She cared so much for Victor, it was so sweet. Nodding slightly more firmly and less hesitantly, Del leaned back against the wall. "Understood, Captain," the boy replied, a grin on his face. "If, uhh.... it ever.... happens..." Here the blonde male blushed slightly. "I...I'll make sure it doesn't ever come to that. Though," he laughed hesitantly, rubbing the back of his head. "I don't even know if it will, you know. Happen. Umm. He's older and... Umm."

Del shut up then. He liked his legs, thanks very much.

"And, no one will hear of this, don't worry," Del reassured, laughing nervously as he replied.

He liked his hair too, thank you very much.

Squeeky Luff

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:39 am
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

Company: Victor

➳ ➳ ➳

Claire is lucky to have Victor.

➳ ➳ ➳

"I think Del Rey stayed with her," Ronna said with a slight frown. "I'm actually kind of concerned about the first year Ravenclaw... I mean I think he was one of the ones who made a scene at the sorting feast. I mean it must be rough to see a parent have such a bad injury."

"I remember my Dad had gotten stabbed once when he was on the job... but it was minor... and I was taken out of school for it," Ronna said. "I was six at the time... I think it was the first time it really dawned on me that my Dad's job could be dangerous. I mean it helped that dad laughed about it the whole time, but still..."

She wrapped her arms around herself and said, "Victor, you know what I hate? I hate anybody who causes chaos and destruction. Someday, I'll be strong enough to stop them."

User Image

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:59 am
User Image

I woke before the morning, I was happy all the day
I never said an ugly word, but smiled and stuck to play

User Image

Balder'smiled and cuddled into his cousin more, happy that he had done some good. When the blonde girl spoke again, his eyes went wide, and he reached out to pat her face again. Sure, it was a bit scary, but she was hurt. Hurt people needed a lot of comfort. Sticking his thumb back into his mouth, he watched and blinked as Del tried to cover his ears. Why? He tried to shove his cousin's hands off, but then gave up, watching the two with big, wide eyes. At that point, he decided to gather the courage to point at himself, deciding the girl wasn't bad, just hurt. "I Bawder. Who awe you?"

-------------------------------
State: Curious and sad
OOC: Translation:
-------------------------------

And now at last the sun is going down behind the wood
And I am very happy, for I know that I've been good

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:47 pm
User Image
xx➤ ➤ ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

From the depths of the shadows two golden eyes stares back...

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I
                                                        p u r e b l o o d xxxxxxxx h e a l e r xxxxxxxx w e b x m a s t e r

... The eyes that watched the play with threads in its grasp.

Yuyami should probably get back to healing people, considering more and more injured seemed to flow into this barn. Why barn? Why did people automatically assume that this was a safe place to be healed? Maybe because it was the only shelter against the wind, and there was probably the misconception about, "I'm inside, I'm safe," deal. With a exhausted sigh, the healer got up, also taking notice that Lukas had finally arrived. "As you can see," Yuyami started debriefing the professor. "A lot of people have gotten injured because some vampires decided to go on a rampage here. I can't tend to everyone's wounds."

And also maybe because he wanted someone to heal his previously burst spleen, but that was taken care of already, thank God.

Yuyami looked around and assessed the situation. Many people had broken bones, bruises, and other flesh wounds. None seemed to be in dire need of medical attention, so for now, Yuyami thought it would be best to focus on the young. The adults can deal with the pain. So, he went to a boy nearby who had just been tended to by Shina, so all the man had to do was mend his bones. Easy. Kind of. Kneeling down, the Ravenclaw looked at the suffering child. "Brackium emendo," Yuyami cast. over the broken femur and foot bones. Except, the amount of damage to the boy's foot was mroe than Yuyami had expected, because the amount of energy the spell used suddenly made the man feel more exhausted than ever. Had it been shattered? Ugh.

T h e x f o x x b o r n x i n x t h e x s h a d o w s x o f x t h e x d a r k n e s s .

Sir Spazalots
[quote"Diamond Wales"]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:37 pm

Let me be renewed."

Victor tilted his head, "Del stayed with her?" He thought for a moment, "I hope she isn't causing trouble."
Victor shrugged, "He'll be fine." He looked to the side, "His parent is alive...so that is all well and good." Victor had heard about that commotion, apparently he brought it on himself.

"He's a police officer, oui?" Victor asked, "I can only imagine how nerve wrecking it is." He then frowned at Ronna as he hugged her with one arm, his good one, "I'll get stronger too."
Victor giggled, "Hey...Ronna....?" He held out a hand with the pinky extended, "Let's make a promise right here." He nodded, "Both of us get stronger...and never let this happen again."

Claire watched as the male looked at her with frightened eyes, so he did like Victor! At least somewhat. Enough that her threat scared him. Well...It wasn't a threat really, more of a promise.

"Good. I'm glad you understand." She said, her face returning to that plastic smile, "As long as we are on the same level." The blonde then eyed Del, "Please...He'd love to have you."

She then scoffed before smiling at the child, she noticed Del covered his ears and that made her smile a little.
When the child introduced himself Claire smiled more warmly, "Hi Balder...I'm Claire." She replied with a little curtsy, "I'm sure you'll become a great wizard when you grow up, right?"

Kids were so cute...

"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

mc2
Diamond Wales
Greycast

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:57 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Alexspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Tiredspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Gah, I just want this night to be over...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Who shot that arrow in your throat?
ஒ ஒ ஒ Who missed the crimson apple? ஒ ஒ ஒ
It hung heavy on the tree above your head ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy smiled lightly as Echo took off to join his friends, glad that they seemed to all be in one piece, more or less. First years really weren't equipped to handle this sort of thing... as evidenced by Alex tossing his cookies as soon as he got to her. She gave him a tired smile. The presence of the Healers and the multitude of protective charms being cast did a lot to calm her nerves, enough that her hair faded from the jet black to gray... it didn't seem like an improvement, but it was. Jet black was the color of fear for Gypsy... Grey merely meant that she was ready for bed. And she was oh, so ready for bed. If the first years couldn't handle this, she wasn't doing much better. After all, what had she done? Tossed some sparks in a little girl's face (although it wasn't really a little girl so she didn't feel too awful about it) and taken off running... not even bothering to check and see if her friends were still following. No, she'd pretty much only cared about herself, and her little brother. She was glad to see everyone she knew seemed to be okay for now, but still, she shouldn't have taken off like that. Especially not on Alex; he wasn't just a first year, he was a muggleborn. The poor kid had no history to help him deal with this. Until just before the term had started, he hadn't even known magic was a thing. Now he was watching bloody vampire tear people to shreds...

She clapped her left hand down on his shoulder, rubbing gently. It caused a twinge of pain, but nothing compared to what would've happened if she'd tried doing the same with her right.
                                                          "Well, kid, looks like a bunch of vampires totally lost it. Dunno why. Vampires lately have been a lot better off with wizards than in the past... must've been a bunch of nuts." Gypsy sighed. Her family took equality seriously, so it really bothered her that this group of nuts was probably going to do a lot of damage to the reputation vampires had worked so hard to build up. But, there was nothing that could be done about it. The good vamps were just going to have to do damage control... hopefully, the ones that had done all this weren't going to make it to morning. Gypsy wasn't the sort to approve of death under any circumstances, but she'd seen them murder enough people to know that they needed to go.

The Ravenclaw's hand went to the bridge of her nose, massaging gently, her other arm still cradled against her. At least she wasn't catatonic, or babbling, the way she had been when she and Jer had found... she pushed the thought away. That poor kid... he was haunting her now. She didn't need to let that thought depress her more. Or freak her out. For some reason, seeing people be murdered had been very different from just finding a dead body... she guessed it was because tonight, she'd had a purpose and a goal in mind. Whereas then... well, there hadn't been a whole lot she could've done.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ This chaos, this calamity, this garden once was perfect
                                                          Give your immortality to me; I'll set you up against the stars
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

KlutzyChild

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff