Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Barn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:05 pm
Utsuha Moon
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

User Image
User Image

---------Can you feel the Magic
--------Can you hear the Love
-----Can you be the one for me?

══════════════════════════════╝

Lukas nodded as Yuyami explained and swapped his gaze to the crowd of injured. "I see. Well It's best I get to work." he said as he turned to see one of his students, and the Head Girl, Shina Kiremono apologizing for putting her wand at him. "It is fine, Ms. Kiremono. Are you all right?" he asked as he looked at the Ravenclaw girl. So many injured, this will take quite a while. he thought as he looked around.

╔═══════════════════════════
Will I feel the Magic---------
Will I hear the Love--------
Can I be the one for you?-----

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Seventh Year~Ravenclaw Seeker~Head Girl

User Image

"Hm? Oh," Shina glanced down at her splinted arm. She'd almost forgotten she was injured, having long since shoved her awareness of the pain into a little box of other unimportant things in her mind. "It's not too bad, I was just thrown aside. I've had worse from a bludger," she said. "I...think my arm is broken. Feels like it. I can wait though."

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing | Animagus Form

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:21 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:[Fall Attire]
Company: Victor

➳ ➳ ➳

I really wasn't asking for comfort but it's nice.

➳ ➳ ➳

"About my Dad... not really. It is a small town. Not as dangerous. And I've accepted it. I admire him. I plan to go into law enforcement or something like that myself," She admitted with a shrug before Victor hugged her.

She looked down at his extended pinky and wrapped her pinky around his and smiled, "That's a promise then. We'll both get stronger. And you just watch some day I'll really make a difference and make the world a better place."

User Image

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:39 am
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

User Image
User Image

---------Can you feel the Magic
--------Can you hear the Love
-----Can you be the one for me?

══════════════════════════════╝

Lukas smiled gently at Shina. "Ms. Kiremono, a healer can only heal others properly after healing themselves. Brackium Emendo" he said as he waved his wand at the girl. There. he thought as he smiled at her. "How does that feel?" he asked as he placed his hand gently on her arm.

╔═══════════════════════════
Will I feel the Magic---------
Will I hear the Love--------
Can I be the one for you?-----

User Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:14 pm
User Image
User Image

ℐirst 𝒴ear ❶ ℳuggleborn ❶ ℛavenclaw ❶ 𝒞haser

Alex felt himself begin to calm, slowly. Gypsy was good at calming people, despite her otherwise fiery personality. As he slipped back into reality, he noticed that she was in worse shape than he. "Are- are you okay?" He asked weakly. A feeling of powerlessness loomed over him, as he searched for a spell- any spell- that might help. Nothing came to mind- the only things he'd learned so far were completely useless. Sighing in frustration, the boy took out his wand and pointed it at his left hand. "Orchideous," he said clearly. Three purple tulips sprouted from the end of his wand, and he passed them to Gypsy. The least he could do was try to make her smile.

Scratching his neck, he wanted more than anything to return to the school. Glancing up at his friend with glazed eyes, he noticed her hair. "Still super freaky," he pointed, then chuckled. Soon this would be over, he told himself. Soon he could be back in the comfort of stone walls and elaborate decor. He'd rather be falling asleep in astronomy than here in this barn full of injured and frightened people.

❶ OOC: ❶

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:04 pm
How do you DO, just nice to MEET you
And I can TAKE you on from HERE
But THIS is where it all STARTS
So follow THROUGH, in the SHADOWS
‘Cause I HEAR the storm is CLOSE
Let’s HOPE you can HANDLE it
Yeah, so NICE to meet YOU
Better BELIEVE in me RIGHT NOW

Mood: Exhausted
Thoughts: Where's Newlyn and Morven?
Company: Kas and Echo

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | F I R S T Y E A R | User Image

Elsie smiled weakly at Echo as he came over, leaving an older girl who she assumed was his sister. "I got pushed into a tree by one of them, and Kas got, well," she grimaced and sort of jerked her head at his shoulder. "We all would have died if it hadn't been for Shina," she said honestly. "And some brown haired girl who started fighting one of them...I think. Maybe she was just distracting him..." she shook her head, confused. How could a teenage girl fight a monster like that? It wasn't possible. She had to have seen things wrong. She said nothing and just sighed a little, looking around for her sisters. Still no sign of them. Oh, she hoped they were alright.

Feel your HEARTBEAT start to SKIP

Greycast

Cara MiaKitty

‘Cause I SWEAR I will not let you DOWN
If you see me FALL, I will get UP again
I’ll make you a PROMISE, that this is not the END
Just like I SAID, get a HOLD of yourself
Well, HERE we are, so close to MIDNIGHT
And I can BARELY see your FACE
It’s HIDDEN in a SILHOUETTE
But we CONTINUE, into the CENTER

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:11 pm
I can see, when you stay low nothing happens
Does it feel right?
Late at night, things I thought I put behind me
Haunt my mind
I just know there's no escape
Once it sets its eyes on you
But I won't run, I have to stare it in the eyes
Stand my ground, I won't give in

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SIXTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image
Though this might just be the ending: Shocked | Of the life I held so dear: We could have died...or at least been injured... | I won't run: Damien | There's no turning back from here: Barn |

Marina set the little boy down as soon as they entered the Barn, holding him for so long while running was making her arms ache. He immediately wandered off, and she would have followed after him until she saw him encounter a boy who looked to be related to him. The fact that they were hugging confirmed that fact for her, and she decided the child was in far more capable hands now. She took a minute to calm down and catch her breath, looking at the injured and shell shocked survivors. Some were talking quietly, others crying, some asking around, looking for family and friends. But she and Damien were alright. They were alright. Not a scratch on either of them. Something could have happened. That horrid little girl could have attacked her instead of Eretria, or taken Damien's eye or leg. They were extraordinarily lucky to have made it out unharmed. And what if they hadn't? Would she have died still annoyed with him over some stupid squabble? No. She would have always regretted their last real conversation being a petty fight. She gave her boyfriend a sideways glance before throwing her arms around him and kissing him firmly on the lips. "I'm sorry," she choked out, looking caught between laughing and crying. "I'm sorry. I love you, so much."

A hero is one who knows how to hang on just one minute longer

Cara MiaKitty

No more denying, I've got to face it
Won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
If I don't make it, someone else will
Stand my ground
It's all around, getting stronger
Coming closer, into my world
I can feel that it's time for me to face it
Can I take it?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:17 pm
Manage me, I'm a mess
Turn a page, I'm a book
Half unread
I just wanna be laughed at, laughed with
Just because I wanna feel weightless
And that should be enough
But I'm stuck in this stupid rut
Waiting on a second hand pick me up

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Third Year - Hufflepuff -
[feeling: not this again...] [thinking: this is bad...] [with: siblings] [at: Barn]

Uriel felt decidedly calmer upon reaching and entering the barn, which was obviously protected with multiple spells and charms. Nothing could hurt them in here. His mum, however, was still out there, as was his da.... His throat tightened and he rubbed at his eyes frantically. He couldn't cry in front of his siblings, or they'd all be bawling. Thea's lower lip was already trembling, and Vi looked petrified. Jess and Toby were whispering to each other, brown eyes darting around anxiously. He looked over his siblings. "Okay." he said quietly. "Okay. We're fine. No one's hurt, and we're safe. Mum's going to go find Da and help him, and we're just going to stay here." He sat down in a chair heavily and Thea scrambled into his lap, clinging to him. He awkwardly patted his little sister's back as Vi climbed into a chair next to them, her feet not even touching the ground. "We're okay," he repeated slowly.

I don't wanna dream anymore.

I'm over, getting older
Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year
And I'm so sick of watching
While the minutes pass and I go nowhere
And this is my reaction to everything I fear
'Cause I've been going crazy
I don't want to waste another minute here

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:28 pm
jeѕѕαмιɴe αɴd тoвιαѕ wαlѕн
| тwιɴѕ | ѕecoɴd yeαrѕ | нυғғlepυғғ αɴd ɢryғғιɴdor |

User ImageUser Image

jeѕѕ had calmed some, but she was still a mess. Her da was out there, possibly dead, because he'd been defending them against some psycho. He didn't even have a wand, and that lady had what- super strength?! How was that fair?! They should have done something, anything, to help him or distract the woman. She dug her nails into her palms and tried to will the panic away. It wasn't really working.

тoвy put his hand on his sister's skinny, small shoulder, but she shrugged it off, refusing to even look at him. He sighed. She was most likely still mad that he had forced her to run, to leave Da behind... He hadn't been sure of his choice at the moment either. He was a Gryffindor. He was supposed to stand and fight, not run like a coward.

Maybe you should have been a Slytherin, a deceitful voice inside his head mocked.

He scowled. Shut up. If they hadn't run they would have died, and they wouldn't have been able to get help. He was just as upset about leaving as Jess, but he knew he had made the right decision. The brown haired boy spotted Gypsy and Alex nearby. "Look, Jess," he muttered. "There's Gypsy and Alex. They're alright. See?" he slowly guided her towards them. "Hey mates," he said in a near whisper, glancing down at the blood on the hems of his jeans and staining his sneakers red. Jess's were the same.

Cara MiaKitty

KlutzyChild

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:23 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Alexspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Tiredspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Gah, I just want this night to be over...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Who shot that arrow in your throat?
ஒ ஒ ஒ Who missed the crimson apple? ஒ ஒ ஒ
It hung heavy on the tree above your head ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy tried to shrug, but ended up hurting herself again. Her jaw clenched, and her eyes went to the sky, trying to hold in the groan that'd gotten stuck in her throat. It hurt like hell, actually, but given how bad some of the injuries were... well, she was just happy to only have a few broken bones. "I'm fine... mostly. Got into a mini-grappling match with that freaky kid vampire. Pretty sure she broke my shoulder... and maybe a couple of my ribs. I mean, I'm not a Healer or a Doctor or anything, so I can't be sure. But... I mean, I've had broken bones before. They feel broken." Gypsy supposed that her current level of pain tolerance could be chalked up to her penchant for bruising and breaking herself at every opportunity as a child. She'd been born a troublemaker, and had the scars and things to prove it. Echo sometimes asked her why, of all the things she could do, she didn't use her powers to hide those. He didn't get it; she treated them like badges of honor. Proof that she'd done something awesome. Each of them had a story. She almost wished that her broken bones left visible marks behind, too; the stories behind them were usually more interesting.

She blinked when Alex pulled out his wand. He was only a first year what was he... When he produced, and then handed her, a small bouquet of tulips, her eyes went wide, and she smiled, wrapping her good arm around him after taking them.
                                                          "Oh, my gosh, Alex, you're just the cutest thing! That's... oh, that's so sweet!" She hugged him tight, and even gave him a small kiss on the cheek for his trouble. That was completely and utterly adorable, really. When he commented on her hair changing again, she smirked, and gave him a light push. "I'll take that as a compliment." In truth, she hated it when her hair turned grey. It was... ugly. But at least it was more interesting than the brown it turned when she got well and truly exhausted.

When Jess and Toby joined them, she smiled widely, letting go of Alex to show off her flowers.
                                                          "Guys, look what Alex gave me, isn't he the sweetest thing?" Perhaps the second year was making a bigger deal of it than most would, but then, she'd never gotten flowers before. Even if they were only to make her feel better after a stressful night and not some proclamation of love or anything like that. She took one of them and tucked it behind her ear. At least it'd give her some color. She noticed the blood on the twin's shoes, and refused to look down at her own and see the same. Instead, she trained her eyes on their faces, noticing how very tired they both seemed... well, they weren't the only ones. She was pretty sure that, if allowed to, everyone who'd been here tonight would sleep for a week. She stood and moved towards the pair, wrapping her good arm around Jess, noticing how panicked the girl looked. They probably had someone else out there still. Gypsy was just glad she'd found Echo, and that Jer'd stayed at the school. If something had happened to either of them... She pushed the thought away, unwilling to even consider it. "You look like you need a hug, girl," the Ravenclaw said, squeezing Jess tight. Whoever it was they were waiting for, she hoped they made it to the barn. She hated seeing her friends so heartbroken.

ஒ ஒ ஒ This chaos, this calamity, this garden once was perfect
                                                          Give your immortality to me; I'll set you up against the stars
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

KlutzyChild

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:34 am
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking somehow unscathed in the Fall Festival OF DEATHspace
CURRENTLY // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Thankfulspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, God... not even a scratch...' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ For my entire life I never knew what love was like,
But now I've felt it's touch, and it's far too much for me to hold inside.
∳ ∳ ∳

Damien had barely caught up with what was going on when Marina threw her arms around him. He caught her, his expression dazed, and slowly returned her embrace. His right hand went to her hair, petting it slowly, and his eyes closed as it sank in that, with all the awful things that had happened tonight, all the deaths and horrible injuries... they were unharmed. Shaken, yes. Emotionally and mentally drained, definitely. But for once... not a scratch. Not a bump or a bruise. No blood and gore. He kissed her back, his lips curving into a small, sad smile, and he held her head, pulling it to his shoulder and kissing her hair. He stroked the red locks gently, squeezing her tight with his other arm. "I'm sorry, too. I love you, too. Always." He kissed her again, glad that for once, their embrace wouldn't leave him soaked in her blood. That sh hadn't been attacked at all, he hadn't had to feel his heartbeat in his throat when he saw an assailant turned on her. He had no idea how he was going to deal with the stresses of her career choice. He was pretty sure she'd have him grey-headed before his father.

∳ ∳ ∳ Feels like I'm on top of the universe, on a shooting star
                                                          Well, life feels so wonderful and every thing is by far so spectacular.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff