Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Bonfire Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:38 am
A large area where a roaring fire stretches up to the sky. The warmth of the fire can be felt from quite a distance away.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:31 pm
User Image
xx➤ ➤ ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

From the depths of the shadows two golden eyes stares back...

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I
                                                        p u r e b l o o d xxxxxxxx h e a l e r xxxxxxxx w e b x m a s t e r

... The eyes that watched the play with threads in its grasp.

The fire that reached up and towards the Heaven of the sky danced in the dark of the night. A fickle flame turned into a gargantuan dragon who roared its firey breath seemed to convey a sense of power and might unrivaled by the rest of the humans dancing and chatting at its feet. It is fire, easily extinguished by a splash of water and quickly smothered by a pitch of dirt. But still, fire was able to steal everything precious, by turning the valuable into the invaluable. It can burn momentos, burn memories, and even burn one's soul. In Yuyami's case, it burned half his face and took his left eye's sight.

The last time he showed up at a festival, it ended in a disaster. How, then, was he able to come here? How dared he set foot into such an event? Well, he steered clear from any tents, especially from small entrances from which a stampede could trample him into the afterlife. Well, perhaps the worst place to be in case of an emergency would be near a fire. However, its warmth was more than kind, and the cracking of the wood provided comfort for the male. It seemed to him sacred, the dance of a thousand suns.

T h e x f o x x b o r n x i n x t h e x s h a d o w s x o f x t h e x d a r k n e s s .

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:35 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor smiled as he reached the area of the festival with a large bonfire near it.
He was glad for the heat, since it was fall and thus was rather chilly.

At least to him.

The frenchman carefully unwrapped his silk scarf so it was loose, rather than wrapped around him tightly.
He figured the heat would warm him up more than the scarf could.

It was nice anyway, he could hear cheers and the hustle of the people so he was at ease.

He had even brought his trusty violin with him, laying in it's case near him, "...A festival hm? One of the first times I'll experience this~" He commented to no one in particular.
He hoped it would be memorable...but it was a festival so of course it would right?

I feel peaceful you know?
My inner thoughts are, "This fire is so warm~"
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:34 am
You o f f e n d my D E L I C A T E little sensibilities....

fallenfallenthekinghasfallen / cryingcryingashelaydying / oncetwiceandthricetheysang / hispitifulohhispooryoungmajesty / weepweepweepohweep / weepyepeopleforyourking

User Image

Borson, Del Ray Roxas

1st Year, Hufflepuff

╚══════════════════════════╝

✖✖- - -Walking up to the roaring flames, Del Rey watched admiringly as the flames leapt and danced and jumped their way towards the sky, licking at that in their path with tongues of heat and fire. It was a beautiful sight.

Taking his attention away from the bonfire, he took a moment to look around and noticed two others enjoying the view with him- - - a dark-haired man off to the further area of the bonfire square, and a person with bright pink hair he vaguely recognized, though he wasn't sure. Turning his attention back to the majestic view, he stared at it before walking as close as he could stand, feeling the heat sear across his skin with a warm burn. It was a pleasant change from the chilly fall air.

.... My sexy blonde (and delicate!) N A T U R I S T sensibilities.

seehiscrownwhereitsadlylays / hescreameduntiltheendofhisdays / hiseyeswideopenhisheadtohang / fatedtodeathbeforehewasgrown / weepweepweepohweep / yourking

Squeeky Luff

Utsuha Moon

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:58 am
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor smiled as he opened his eyes, having closed them to just...rest and let his thoughts drift away.

He wasn't tired just...serene.

He then felt the wind pick up some making his hair flutter, which made him sigh as he grabbed his hair band that was around his wrist and pulled his hair back some to style it into a loose ponytail.

Noticing the presence of someone else Victor looked around before spotting a head of blond hair.
He was...a fellow Hufflepuff if Victor wasn't mistaken.

Deciding to just take his chances, Victor got up and walked over tot he male, "Bonjour~" His voice was soft as usual, but he hoped it was loud enough to get the male's attention.

May as well hang around someone else.
...Who knows, it could be fun.

I feel serene you know?
My inner thoughts are, "...I feel at ease."
I am a proud second year

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:28 am

fallenfallenthekinghasfallen / cryingcryingashelaydying / oncetwiceandthricetheysang / hispitifulohhispooryoungmajesty / weepweepweepohweep / weepyepeopleforyourking

User Image

Borson, Del Ray Roxas

1st Year, Hufflepuff

✖✖- - -

The soft voice brought him out of his reverie, snapping his eyes from the flame to where the voice had originated from. and was met with a lot of pink. Recognizing the boy from up close, a pleasantly surprised smile made its way onto the younger blonde's face as he identified the boy as one of his upperclassmen from his own house. Nodding his head in response to the quiet "Bonjour" Del Rey replied his salutations as well. "Hello. I didn't think I would run into anyone here," he said with a smile, tone warm and cheerful. Gesturing to the bonfire, his oddly-hued blue eyes stared easily at the flames before turning back to his companion. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" Del Rey asked, his voice going soft. "I wonder what people see in it."

seehiscrownwhereitsadlylays / hescreameduntiltheendofhisdays / hiseyeswideopenhisheadtohang / fatedtodeathbeforehewasgrown / weepweepweepohweep / yourking

Squeeky Luff

Utsuha Moon

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:42 am
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor waited for a moment, he then noticed how he seemed to snap the male out of something.
Was he thinking of something important?
Maybe he shouldn't have bothered him.

Victors fears however seemed to quell as the other male turned to him and smiled.
"Well...it seems ze best place for reflecting. Which I guess most aren't interested in."

Victor then smiled as the male gestured to the bonfire, "It is..." He then turned to the fire and sighed happily, "...I see warmth...and calm." he then tilted his head, "So...soothing for me personally."

Victor then sighed as some of his bangs fell in his face, "What do you see?" He asked back, this was a nice conversation.
Didn't help the other male was cute.

Victor then slapped himself mentally, that wasn't a proper thought.
He should be more composed.

I feel serene you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Though those eyes are intriguing."
I am a proud second year

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:06 am

User Image

Borson, Del Ray Roxas

1st Year, Hufflepuff

✖✖- - -Listening intently to the other's opinion, Del Rey nodded at the answer. It was easy to see where the other was coming from. When he heard the question directed back at him, the blonde thought for a moment, pondering on how to arrange properly his thoughts. Biting his finger, he began his reply, starting off slow. "I see.... a lot, actually. I see beginning and end and I see forever," he concluded, frowning slightly at how he explained it. Sometimes the blonde hated how complex he thought. It was so difficult to share, to explain and to make them understand. "Does it make sense?" he asked, hoping he hadn't just puzzled out his housemate. Taking notice of the trouble he was having with his hair- - - which was a bright pink that reminded him slightly of bubblegum- - - the young Borson reached up into his hair and removed two of the many clips he always had in his hair to keep it from dirtying whenever he went off to paint and to keep them out of his eyes so he wouldn't accidentally mess up on his details. Wordlessly, he held them out over the other's palm, dropping the pair of pins into it with a small grin before turning back to stare at the fire, a few more of the blonde locks falling into his eyes.

Squeeky Luff

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:23 am
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor tilted his head at Del's answer, it was very...surprising considering the males age.
Maybe he was just raised properly?

...Smartly even.

"So...you see ze life cycle?" Victor then thought for a moment, "Or humanity really..."
He then smiled, "That's surprisingly deep. I'm shocked you didn't become a Ravenclaw~" He finished with a wink.

Victor then smiled, "Glad we have such a thoughtful puff on our side..."
The frenchman then tilted his head again when Del took out two clips.
He was even more shocked at how he was given them, "...Me...Merci..." He said softly with a tinge of a blush on his face, "...Very...thoughtful..."

Victor then went to pinning his hair some, so that his bangs wouldn't fall, "..." He blushed a bit more as he stared at the fire as well.

This was a nice night indeed.

I feel flustered you know?
My inner thoughts are, "..Oh my heart.."
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "Translation: Thank you~" Out of character.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:04 am

User Image

Borson, Del Ray Roxas

1st Year, Hufflepuff

✖✖- - -"The life cycle? I suppose," Del Rey replied, taking his eyes off the fire. "Life and death, war and peace- - - all those opposites juxtaposed into one single entity," he turned to the older boy, ticking off the things he had listed and fisting his hand in indication of the latter part. "Forever in a way that the cycle is immortal, and how the destruction and creation ensures that survival goes on. Like a phoenix, but on an infinitely larger scale," the blonde sighed. What would it be like to never die? It had always been his goal, to achieve immortality. At the mention of his not being a Ravenclaw, Del Rey let out a laugh before dimpling at the other boy. Putting one finger to his lips, he winked back at the pinkette. "Well, no one knows, so that's a secret, okay?" he said.

Del fought the urge to laugh at how cute the other was acting. Shaking his head, Del Rey went about unknowingly dislodging more of his pinned-back bangs. "It was no problem and you needed it more than I did," he explained. "Besides," Del Rey continued. "You shouldn't hide a pretty face like yours," he smiled, meaning what he had said. As young as he was, the Borson did in fact know quite a bit about art and in turn developed his appreciation for beauty, and he was quite sure that it had to apply here.

Squeeky Luff

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:19 am
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

As the other male spoke up, Victor nodded.
He then listened in awe as Del went on about life and death and phoenixes and such.
Victor thought the male was very...persuasive, or at least knew how to say things.

"Like a phoenix..." He then giggled some at the mental imagery of the male as a phoenix, "So immortal?" He then looked back at the fire, the oxygen did prolong it's life.
This was quite an insightful conversation.

Victor then giggled some more at the 'secret', "Sure~"

Victor just blushed at the generosity, this Del...he was...quite a charmer.
Then again was he aware of this?If he was well then, he was doing a fine job.
If not, then this male was way too good at this, "Pr-pretty?" That comment just made Victor look down, his blush a bit brighter, "...Merci..."
The frenchman didn't know how to respond to that exactly, he was too flustered to even manage a decent reply, so he instead nodded.

I feel flustered you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Oh my heart...This is just...///..."
I am a proud second year

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:57 am

User Image

Borson, Del Ray Roxas

1st Year, Hufflepuff

✖✖- - -Del Rey smiled at the shy thanks he had received and shook his head again. "There's no need to thank me," he said. "It's the truth. I'm always honest about these things, I promise," the blonde grinned, holding up up a palm in pledge. Pouting slightly when the pinkette looked down at the ground, Del Rey moved to stand in front of him, peeking up at the other boy's face through the curtain of strawberry. "You keep hiding," he said with a small frown. Bringing up his hand, the younger placed a finger beneath the Frenchman's chin, tilting his head up till they were at eye level. Smiling brighter, the blonde leaned back, looking over at the other. "You look so much better that way."

Returning back to his old spot beside the older Hufflepuff, Del Rey's index finger found its way back into his mouth, biting down on the tip as he thought about what he was to answer. It was a habit he had developed whenever he needed to concentrate, actually biting his fingers. "Yes. Immortal. A lot of people say it would be a curse, but everything has a silver lining. Being able to know, to see what will happen, how the change comes about from one time to another, from event to event and watching it eventually start again- - - it would be more than amazing," he sighed. It was his biggest dream. Looking over at his companion, his mouth played up in a smile. "It might sound impossible now, but who knows? It might come about in the future."

Squeeky Luff

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:22 am
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor just nodded, it was the truth? Well...dang...
Victor really was weak to these kind of things.
Victor smiled slightly, though his cheeks were still slightly red from how flustered he felt.

Underclassman's sure were bold these days.

Victor blinked some when he felt a finger under his chin and blushed more as he stared at Del, he was awe struck to tell the truth.
Considering this was a world of magic, he couldn't believe he was still surprised at these things.

Victor was about to reply, when Del continued on. So he was really adamant about immortality?
That was quite an interesting thought process, "...I'm sure zere would be a way..." Victor started, trying to think of how to word his thoughts, which was pretty difficult considering the state he was in at the moment, "Though even with ze silver lining to it, I would zink immortality would be pretty lonely."

Living forever, while you never died, seeing everyone around you fade...It seemed torturous almost.

"Zough, I suppose you have a point." Victor continued, "It's a goal after all...You'd just have to reach it."

This was a world full of magical things after all, so, why not immortality as well?

I feel flustered yet contemplative you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Mon dieu...What a interesting outlook."
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "Translation: Mon Dieu = My god." Out of character.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:58 am

User Image

Borson, Del Ray Roxas

1st Year, Hufflepuff

✖✖- - -Del Rey looked over at the Frenchman, shocked at his reply. Was he just reassured about his dreams of immortality? And his accent was stronger this time around. Little dots connecting themselves in his head, the blonde's eyes widened as he continued to look at the pinkette. Bringing his hand up, Del Rey covered his mouth, flattered and shocked at the same time. Could he have caused that? They didn't even know each other's names. Or, well, he didn't know his name. Shaking himself out of it, he focused on what his upperclassman was saying.

"Well, there would be that," he amended. "It would be lonely, but no one ever really stays forever," Del concluded, voice going softer. He quickly looked up, though, a smile still on his face albeit he had to force it slightly this time round. It became more genuine as his companion continued. "I will, one day," he replied, tone assuring. His eyes straying back to the bonfire, Del suddenly remembered why they were there in the first place.

"But then again, it is a festival," he grinned. "I apologize for boring you on this beautiful day with my philosophies," he said with a wry smile. He had run off with himself once again.

Squeeky Luff

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:50 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:[Fall Attire]
Company: Those at the Bonfire

➳ ➳ ➳

Ha, Victor!

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna's father had allowed her to attend the festival on one condition she find the family of one of her friends who were wizards and stick with them. She agreed figuring that most of the time it was reasonable to agree. She carried her bookbag on her shoulder and walked to the bonfire her eyes taking in the flickering flame and then she evaluated those who were at the campfire: an adult, a blonde first year she was pretty sure was sorted into Hufflepuff, and then she recognized pink locks-Victor.

"Victor!" Ronna said happily sitting down beside him. "I have a huge favor to ask you. Dad said I needed to find a wizard family to sort of stick to and I found you. You think your family would mind? And if we run into your cousin... well, I bet you I can totally take her on."

She glanced at the blonde and said brightly, "Oh yeah, I'm Veronica Kiss, Ronna, and I'm a second year from Gryffindor. Sorry for interrupting you two."

User Image

Squeeky Luff
Greycast

Event Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out