Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Bonfire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:57 am
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌
● ● ● ● ● ●

A couple whispers, some stares. No? No one has started screaming bloody murder yet. Haha, how stupid these humans are. Their eyes could register danger, but their body would disobey them. How funny, it was. Ambrosia stepped over the corpse laying by her feet, the farther she walked, the less people seemed to pay attention to her. Her eyes scanned the field, spotting a bitter-looking girl. Bingo.

"What's wrong, little child?" Ambrosia asked as she walked towards Savannah, but whether or not the girl responded her fate was already sealed: The vampire would grab the teen's throat and snap her fist shut. And with a wicked grin, she did.

{OOC; I had explicit permission from Rawwry to do this.}

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Red eyes pierce through your heart.
Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

Rawwry

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
Liam and Kacie McLellan
Father and Mother

Liam blinked as he and his wife sat at the bonfire, and he noticed the commotion over to the side. What in the world? They had come to enjoy a weekend without their son, and well... He stood, his wife blinking beside him and looking herself. Kacie, he'd loved her since they met in high school, and the woman was now looking horrified at the scene. Good, it wasn't his imagination. His jaw tightened as he approached the woman. "Oi! What the ruddy heck do you think you're doing?" He had his wand drawn, ready to cast a spell just in case.

Kacie instead just sat horrified, mouthing no over and over. This was supposed to be a quiet event. Nothing about murder at all. Instead, she saw a woman brutally murder two people, and a child (a child!) just casually crush another kid's throat. She swallowed as she drew her own wand, praying that maybe this can be handled quickly.

((OOC: Sacrificial victims! 8D))

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:50 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Muggleborn // Single

Caitlin nodded and her eyes flicked to Darren before looking at Cam again, "Yeah, I was with my brother and..." She looked in Savannah's direction, but she wasn't there, "My sister...where is she?" Cait stood up abruptly and walked over to the log her sister was previously sitting upon. Normally, Cait wouldn't have thought much of it, if they were in a muggle setting, but they weren't, so she was worried. Caitlin noticed her sister's limp body on front of a woman with white hair. She swallowed and dropped to her knees beside her. "S-Savannah? Are you okay?" When Savannah didn't respond, the panic set in. She turned to the woman, "What...what did you do to her?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:01 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
● ● ● ● ● ●

The feeling of watching someone's life escape their eyes gave Ambrosia the feeling of the uttermost power and satisfaction. Yes, yes, let their eyes whisper sorrow and glaze over into the most beautiful shade of Death. The limp body, fluid, like a puppet who had just lost its strings. Ah, yes, since when did Ambrosia find the pleasure in killing, in hurting others? No idea. But this life was more enjoyable than the past. Ambrosia didn't care how many families she had ripped apart, as long as she and her family stayed happy.

Then, this idiot couple approached her with their wands drawn. How cute. It kinda of reminded the vampire of her and Chronos. The woman tilted her head and gave the two a little courtesy before speaking, "I'm just enjoying this festival like everybody else here." Her eyes glistened, sparkled with a dangerous gleam. The two should regret ever speaking to her.

Her white dress fluttered as she hopped, then dove at the two with her vampiric speed, her hands outstretched like an eagle's claws ready to capture its prey. Ambrosia let a sinister chuckle escape her lips as she grabbed the two adults' heads and pressed them backwards, feeling their bodies bend backwards until both lost their balance and began to fall. It is then that Ambrosia pressed, with all of her strength, their heads down, smashing them into the cold, hard ground. The earth caved in slightly at the impact, and all Ambrosia had to say was, "Sweet dreams, children."

{OOC; I had explicit permission from Diamond Wales to do this.}

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

Diamond Wales

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
Liam and Kacie McLellan
Father and Mother

Liam hadn't known that this wasn't human, and regretted it instantly when the woman attacked. He only had enough time to let out a gasp as he felt her hand close about his face before being driven to the ground. His wife met a similar fate as she too was driven backward, and their hands grasped wildly for each other. The last thoughts that went through his head, well, besides his face, was that he made a grave error, and they were now leaving their son an orphan.

((OOC: Sacrificial victims! 8D))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:37 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
● ● ● ● ● ●

Ambrosia looked upon the two corpses laying there and stood up, feeling no sympathy for the two. If they wanted to live, they should've steered clear from her. Not that it would matter, because sooner or later, Ambrosia would pounce onto them. She laughed, only to be interrupted by some equally idiotic girl.

"I only gave her the key to an entrance that lead to a long, peaceful, quiet sleep," Ambrosia responded, nearing Caitlin with a slow stride. "And I, being such a nice woman, will give you my spare." Ambrosia placed a hand on the girl's shoulder and gripped it with her almighty strength. She wanted to hear her scream, see her panic develop before killing her. Haha, she laughed and snapped her hand forward, after which a disheartening crunch echoed through the night.

{OOC; I had explicit permission from Rawwry to do this.}

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

Rawwry

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:13 pm
User Image

User Image 

☭ Halfblood ☭ Sixth Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.  
                                                            You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.  
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie had come to the festival in order to amuse herself for a short time. School was just to boring, especially when she could barely even see her friends anymore. She had only just walked up to the bonfire and was enjoying the heat of the flames on her skin, when she heard the sound of several heart beats stopping. Blindingly blue eyes darted sideways to see a woman standing over several dead bodies... and Caitlin. Gracie's eyes flashed and she darted towards the group just as the woman slammed her hand into Cait's shoulder with an earsplitting crunch.

Gracie hissed angrily as she got close. The overpowering smell of blood and death surrounded her. The woman, Grace realized, was like her. She was undead. Eyes narrowed, and if Gracie wasn't worried sick about her friend, she might have slashed the woman's face off right then and there. Instead, she looked down and without a second thought easily lifted Cait off the ground and tossed the girl over her shoulder fireman style. Blue eyes also caught sight of her best friend's sister lying on the ground and Grace grabbed her as well.

The girl... was dead. There wasn't a doubt about it. Gracie could tell. Savannah was dead, Cait was hurt, 2 adults who smelled uncharacteristically like a student she had seen around school were dead, a small child and a few others she didn't recognize also lay in pools of blood or crushed bones. The woman, wasn't the only one there. There were 3 vampires total here that weren't from Strikers Clan or Dragon Clan.

Gracie wasn't brave. Gracie didn't fight back. Gracie ran like a child. She always had. It was why she was a Ravenclaw. It was why she now turned, carrying her best friend and her dead sister, and ran. She moved quickly through the crowd, not even bothering to hide the supernatural pace she could move at or how deftly she could dodge between people. It didn't matter. She just had to get her friend to safety.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.  
                                                            There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.  
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:15 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron sat calmly, paying attention to Caitlin until she asked where her sister was. The boy turned his head in the direction that the girl had been looking, but there was nobody who looked anything like her. "Maybe she left?" he asked, but by the way Caitlin stood and went to search, that mustn't have been it. Like a dog, Cameron followed his companion towards a log where a girl's limp body lay. What the-! Without hesitation, Cameron pulled out his wand from the inside of his sleeve. Something was definitely wrong here. With his free hand, Cameron grabbed Caitlin's arm and jerked her up onto her feet as the white haired woman grabbed her other shoulder. "Stupefy!" Cameron yelled, pointing his wand at the woman. His survival instincts had taken over his mind, and as soon as he could separate the two females, he would flee with Caitlin. Suddenly, the girl's arm slid out of his grasp, and his eyes narrowed on Gracie who threw Caitlin, and her sister, over her shoulders then ran. Without a second thought, Cameron turned and followed his friends. We'll all be fine, he told himself as he followed after Gracie; however, he began to fall back since he couldn't dodge other people and obstacles as quickly as the brunette.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:04 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Muggleborn // Single

Caitlin swallowed with some difficulty. She had killed her sister and two adults in front of her. And now she was going to kill her. Cait gasped when the woman gripped her shoulder and screamed when she squeezed. There was a crack and she squealed louder. "Stop! Please stop! STOP!" She cried. Suddenly, the grip was gone and she was being lifted off the ground. Caitlin let her arm hang loosely. It hit her abruptly, Darren was here. Her friends were here and her sister is dead. And she didn't know who was carrying her. Surely they didn't mind her eavily streaming onto their shirt. But the main thing on her mind was getting her loved ones out if this chaotic mess. But in her current state, she couldn't. As another wave of intense pain hit her as whoever held her ran, her arm had slid out place. Caitlin let a pained breath through her nose.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff Third Year~Half-Blood

Corabell's night rapidly went from dream to nightmare. As people started dropping, she finally shook herself from her shock. "We need to go!" she said urgently, but quietly. "We need to run. We don't have a chance against them, come on!" Grabbing her brother and boyfriend, she started trying to pull them away from the fire.

shabatha

Relationship status: Dating Rowan Edgar Elliott.
Where am I? Bonfire
Who am I with? Rowan and Daniel
What am I doing? Trying to get the boys to run with me!
Wearing this outfit and Rowan's Gift
OOC: (( ... ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:34 pm
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin Fourth Year~Half-Blood

Daniel started when Corabell grabbed his arm. He tugged it free, and pushed her back. "Start moving. Go, get out of here," he said, moving between her and the killers. He was no Gryffindor, but no one was getting to his little sister. "Move! Kid, get her out of here!" he said to the boy his sister had kissed.

shabatha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image
Chronos
Rouge
Well I'm addicted to the fix of her chemical
I need it I need it I need, I need a miracle
Water to wine, got me drinkin' like a sailor
I need it I need it I need, I need a chaser

Chronos watched as the fun began. Such screaming. It really was annoying how much the humans did so. He watched as his daughter played with a toy that was quickly broken. "Well, why don't we get you a new one," the vampire smirked as he looked around the frantic crowd. He had to pick just the right toy for Aisling.

Grabbing a young boy from the crowd, he pushed him toward his daughter. "Here Aisling. A new toy," he smiled as he ran off. This was too much. Right by the bonfire. He could change that, his name being Chronos and all, but that would be too easy. Too easy indeed.

OOC: Exit
Rawwry

Cara MiaKitty

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:40 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
● ● ● ● ● ●

Ah, her cries, her whimpers... They empowered Ambrosia into more cruelty. How powerful she felt, how awesome it is to be feared. Her eyes widened in her drunken state, but her joy was abruptly ended when a spell was fired her way. It hit her, which made her lose her grip on the girl, allowing her to escape. The spell didn't do any damage, and frankly it didn't even hurt, but still it was a surprise. A surprise that Ambrosia did not like, because it made her lose her prey. Her eyes narrowed, a dangerous aura filling the air around her, and she readied herself to pounce on the kids who dared escape her.

Suddenly, just as Ambrosia crouched and about to give chase, a stinging feeling pierced her body, which was soon followed by two more.

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers