Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Bonfire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:46 pm
User Image
xx➤ ➤ ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

From the depths of the shadows two golden eyes stares back...

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I
                                                        p u r e b l o o d xxxxxxxx h e a l e r xxxxxxxx w e b x m a s t e r

... The eyes that watched the play with threads in its grasp.

The dancing fire quivered in the wind, and suddenly the night seemed to grow much, much quieter. Whispers and panicked faces spread about, which confused Yuyami. Why would, on this cool night, people seem like they've seen a ghost?

The healer walked around the fire, and soon got his answer: He saw, right in front of him, two adult wizards get their heads bashed into the ground. This was uncanny. Their brutal strength was feared, and their sinister beings here, at this peaceful festival. Yuyami readied his wand, knowing exactly what to do to get rid of these murderers. Of course, would he be able to pull it off? He wasn't sure. The fox glanced around the scene, searching, searching, until he found what he was looking for. But at this time, the female vampire was already on her next victim, a young girl. Yuyami had to do something. Fast.

For he, who was skilled at wandwork, easily levitated three knives that sat on a nearby table, and with a swift motion sent them flying at Ambrosia. "Let it be the correct knives..." Yuyami breathed. But no, they weren't, for all they did was embed themselves into the vampire's arm. s**t.

T h e x f o x x b o r n x i n x t h e x s h a d o w s x o f x t h e x d a r k n e s s .

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:48 pm
User Image
Aisling
MotherDaughterSisterspace
VampireRougespacespacespacespace

Look how you've grown, it's etched in skin and bone
Dressed in make-up and bleached out in the roses

════════════════════════════════════

Aisling smiled brightly when her father provided her with a new toy. This one was a boy... she didn't usually like playing with boys, they didn't scream like the girls did most of the time. But maybe, if she played it just right... "You're going to be my new toy, okay?" she asked him, taking his hand and squeezing it tightly. She eyed him carefully, still squeezing, not realizing the pressure was probably too much... but she wanted it to hurt, then, didn't she? So perhaps it was on purpose after all. She yanked his arm, pulling him to her, her eyes wide and filled with a disturbed light. Her smile was like that of a snake, cunning and vicious. She wouldn't break this one, couldn't break it... but then, if she did, there were so many more to choose from... She squeezed tighter still, feeling the bones crack. It wasn't enough. She grabbed his wrist with the other hand, giggling madly, and squeezing tighter still. She felt the bone collapse under her hands. Her strength pulverized them to dust. At the loss of rigidity, she released him, cackling. "Oops. I didn't mean to break my doll... but it's okay, you'll be okay, little doll. It's just your bones; they'll grow back." Wouldn't they? She couldn't recall, actually, now that she thought of it. Did human bones grow back? She felt like they did... or perhaps they only mended the crack. Perhaps shattering them like that was something that couldn't be fixed... which was it? She growled, her expression growing dark. "No, they won't, they won't grow back, I'm quite certain... What am I supposed to do with a broken toy?" It wasn't asked to anyone in particular; the girl was too lost in her own insanity. She kicked one of the bodies at her feet, hissing at the boy she'd broken. She stamped her foot in anger, growling viciously. She'd broken the toy beyond repair. What was she supposed to do with it now? "I thought the boys didn't break as easy as the girls! But you broke! Go away!" She screamed then, shoving him away. She turned to see her father leaving to spread the chaos, her mother reveling in what had already been created here. She looked around... a new toy, she needed a new toy!

════════════════════════════════════
                              Do you know I'd never hurt you?

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:52 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌
● ● ● ● ● ●

Ambrosia straightened herself, looking at her arm that was pierced with three knives. Was that wizard stupid? Well, all humans were. Haha. He would regret ever grazing her skin. Without even wincing, Ambrosia pulled the knives from her arm. Ah, did he think... Ha! How pathetic. These metal knives wouldn't kill her. She was invincible.

Tightening her grip, she threw with great force the knives at the wizard who shot them, then lunged at the raven-haired male.

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Red eyes pierce through your heart.
Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:57 pm
User Image

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I

Okay, now, quick! Either get stabbed three times and protect himself from this psychotic vampire or prevent himself from getting stabbed and die in the following attacks. It was a lose-lose situation. Yuyami quickly cursed his fate, then with a wide gesture aimed at the three knives, "Aresto momentum!"

The knives came to a halt inches away from him, but before he would sigh in relief, Ambrosia was already standing right in front of him. She would only need to reach her arm out and there it would be, Yuyami's end. No. Not without a fight. The knives fell to the floor with a clang as he pointed his wand at the vampire.

T h e x f o x x b o r n x i n x t h e x s h a d o w s x o f x t h e x d a r k n e s s .

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:00 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
● ● ● ● ● ●

Ha! Even in the guy's last moments he wanted to defend himself. Although his reaction time was good for stopping those knives, Ambrosia had to give him that. But no matter. In a swift motion, the vampire grabbed Yuyami's outstretched arm. "No, no, little duckling. It is rude to point a wand at a lady," she whispered, her eyes dangerously glowing. By twisting her wrist, the bone in Yuyami's arm snapped like a twig.

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:04 pm
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
Forget what we’re told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

User Image
Garrett Lucan Walsh
- Father of Six - Doctor - Muggle -
[feeling: mildly desperate] [thinking: if we just keep quiet..] [with: Jess and Toby] [at: Bonfire]

Garrett was a doctor. He'd seen death and suffering before. He'd watched people desperately gasp for their last breaths and watched the light fade from their eyes. But as he tripped over the body of a young girl around his daughter's age, his stomach turned over and he felt his heart tighten in fear for his children. Magical or not, they were young and vulnerable. And he'd be damned if he let anything happen to them. He spotted the twins crouched behind a log in terror. Both had their wands out, but were shaking. He put his finger to his lips as he came to them. Being silent was in their best interests right now. "We're goin' ta get out of 'ere," he assured them in a hushed voice. "Let's jus' not attract any attention." He heard the distinct crunch of bones breaking nearby. "Keep behind me," he hissed to his children, steering them so he was between them and any danger.

It is a wise father that knows his own child.

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see
I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:04 pm
User Image

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I

A wave of pain spread through his body as he dropped his wand, his broken arm now unresponsive to his body. Well, no, that was a lie, because he could still feel the pain, but not control his arm. Yeah, it hurt like a b***h.

Yuyami hissed, but would not scream, although he really wanted to, because the burn and hurt was almost too much to bear. He almost just wanted to ask the vampire for a quick death, just bash his head against the floor, instead of going about it in this slow and agonizing way. But no, as a member of the Akiji family, he should never bow down to the enemy, and just take the torture.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:08 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Awesome at the Fall Festivalspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // ...spacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Terrifiedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, God, why is this happening?! I know I wanted some excitement but...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Who shot that arrow in your throat?
ஒ ஒ ஒ Who missed the crimson apple? ஒ ஒ ஒ
It hung heavy on the tree above your head ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy'd been just about to answer her little gang when she heard the screams of a girl. She turned, her eyes flashing, in time to see the young girl who'd been standing with them man she'd heard before grab another child by the throat and crush it. Her hair and eyes turned an inky black, her pulse racing and her hair standing on end. They... they were murdering people! The little girl looked gleeful, excited, like this was a game... was this what he'd meant by fun?! She stumbled back, terrified. That little girl... she couldn't be human, no little girl had that much strength. What were they?! She screamed as the man grabbed Darren and took him to the girl, who grabbed at him and went on about how he was her new toy. Gypsy didn't think, she ran after them, hardly hearing anything that was said. When the girl shoved Darren, she stepped between them, her eyes terrified but dedicated. She drew her wand, pointing at the child-thing, not sure where she was going with this, but feeling like she had to do something. "Back away! Leave him alone!" The girl her gaze to Gypsy then, her eyes crazed and gleeful. Gypsy immediately regretted the decision to get involved. She needed out of here, and now. But what was she supposed to do? Her spell knowledge was minimal at best. Before she could try anything, though, the child lunged at her, grabbing her shoulders and squeezing, hard. Gypsy felt something in her right shoulder break, and she didn't think, she just acted. Her leg came up and kicked the girl in her stomach, shoving her off. Gypsy was glad that she'd just let go, because otherwise she was sure she'd have lost an arm or something. Gypsy brandished her wand and looked over her shoulder. "Darren, when I say now, run!" She pointed her wand right at the child's face, and shouted, "Creo Igniculus!" Red and green sparks shot from her wand into the child's face, and Gypsy shouted, "NOW!" and, hoping that Darren was well enough to follow, took off running. Her left arm cradled her right, and she fought to ignore the pain, but it was oh, so hard! Still, she needed to get out of here. Echo was somewhere out there, and she needed to find him. He was her brother; she needed to protect him, he was her brother, her responsibility!

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ This chaos, this calamity, this garden once was perfect
                                                          Give your immortality to me; I'll set you up against the stars
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

KlutzyChild

Rawwry

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:14 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
● ● ● ● ● ●

He would not scream, even if a broken bone hurt so much. Haha. was he an idiot? Ambrosia, feeling impatient, gave a little hop before pushing herself off the ground and kneeing Yuyami in the gut with her vampiric strength. This should teach him and anyone watching to not mess with her.

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:16 pm
User Image

Muggleborn // Single

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Darren looked around when he heard screams. He saw his sisters being carried away at an unusual pace. His eyes widened as he felt a wave of panic flow through his body. He grabbed his wand from his pocket when he was pulled away from the crowd and shoved toward a young girl, "I am not a toy! What're you doing? Let go of my hand, you batty girl!" He shouted at her. Then she squeezed, very hard. At first, he let out a small groan. Then a growl-like sound. But when they bones cracked, he let out a scream. "Leave me alone! I am not your toy! What kind of insane, creepy, little animal are you?!" He shouted at her as tears trekked down his face. He probably should have kept his mouth shut, but he couldn't. It was part of his character. Darren held his limp wrist with his other hand, biting his lip to keep himself from bawling in front of all these people. He was a Gryffindor, time to act like it.

He looked at Gypsy and nodded. He ran when she yelled at him to do so, but maybe he could help some people on his way. Darren reached his good arm out and grabbed a little girl and pulled her with him. At least it was one person. He'd have to come back for more when he could use his hand atleast.

User Image  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:19 pm
User Image

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I

Yuyami was expecting to have his neck get snapped. Yuyami was expecting for his blood to spill on the soil. Yuyami was not expecting to get kneed in the stomach. And God, did it hurt.

The man fell backwards, eyes wide and mouth open to scream, although no sound came out. Every inch of his body and every corner of his mind was occupied with how much pain his gut was experiencing. If a kick from a normal human was painful, then getting kicked by a vampire was Hell on earth.

Yuyami fell to the ground with a thud, his mind going blank. His eye stared into the depths of the fire that roared, letting his mind flash back to the circus, about how he lost his left eye in that incident. Would he lose his right? Would this be a repeat of last time? Just like that, Yuyami's mind slipped into the darkness.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:26 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
● ● ● ● ● ●

Ambrosia laughed at how easily this guy went down. One kick? Just one? Oh please. And the humans thought they were the most powerful beings. Ha! It was laughable. Ambrosia turned around, not even thinking about checking whether the guy was alive or not. Because, certainly, no human would be able to survive that kick of hers. Well, they would die of internal bleeding sooner or later. Her eyes scanned the field, waiting for some stupidly brave soul to face her.

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
● ● ● ● ● ●

That was when, amongst the chaos, Ambrosia spotted a rather good-looking man. But not as handsome as Chronos, of course. The woman tip toed her way to the man, taking notice that terrified children were behind him. Aw, how chivalrous. And Ambrosia loved breaking courageous man until their breaking point, showing the world that there was no such thing as a "fearless man."

Now, standing right in front of Garrett, Ambrosia smiled, seemingly innocent. If not for the carnage she had caused, nobody would be able to tell how evil and bloodthirsty she was. That was how good of an actress Ambrosia was. "Hello there, handsome," she whispered semi-seductively. She might just put him under her spell and have him murder the children behind him for the heck of it. There was, of course, no action more entertaining to her than an act of betrayal. Ambrosia pressed her cold hand onto the man's chest and asked, "Are you scared of me?"

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:45 pm
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
Forget what we’re told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

User Image
Garrett Lucan Walsh
- Father of Six - Doctor - Muggle -
[feeling: mildly desperate] [thinking: if we just keep quiet..] [with: Jess and Toby] [at: Bonfire]

Garrett knew what was coming next, as the woman approached. He knew, and he forced himself to remain still, to not look at his children. They didn't need to see the fear in their father's eyes right now. Jess squeaked behind him, and Toby reached out a hand to his father pleadingly. He reached behind and briefly squeezed his son's hand for a split second. The doctor stared back numbly at the woman as she put her cold hand on his chest, and then his mouth opened and he couldn't stop the words that came out. "More scared of me wife, actually. An' sorry. I only go fer blondes." At least he'd die with some dignity, he supposed, and then decked the woman in the face as hard as he could. "Toby, Jess, GO!"

It is a wise father that knows his own child.

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see
I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:46 pm
The chaos is spreading...

It is engulfing people's minds.

It is deadly.

People are running, screaming, away from the center of it all. People push past each other, hoping to run as far as possible from this festival. No place is safe. Nowhere, because three deadly vampires are here. And they won't stop until all is dead.

Please don't trample each other.

Please don't cry.

On this autumn night.

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out