Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Bonfire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Desmond was looking for his son when he heard the screams from people around the bonfire. His hair changing a myriad of colors, his confusion evident, he ran into the chaos, searching, his heart pounding a mile a minute. Oh lord, where was Xavier? He wasn't in this mess, right? His heart thudding in his ears, he nearly tripped over someone in his haste to get to his son. He looked down, and swallowed. Merlin, this guy needed help, didn't he? He held out a hand to Yuyami, hoping the man wouldn't mind. "Hey, you okay? Look, I'm going to try to find somewhere safe. You think you'd mind if I moved you?" Realizing that the man might not be in a state to respond, he grit his teeth, his hair turning a mix of colors as his frustration mounted. Carefully, he pulled the guy up into a fireman's carry as he looked around. He may have been years outside of quidditch, but he still had the physique of a beater. Thankfully, that would come in handy right now. Swallowing, he looked around. He couldn't find Xavier. Where was his son? His face set in a grim mask of determination, he shifted the weight until he had better access to his wand. He was going to so let these monsters have it if they hurt his son, he knew it.

----------------------------------------
State: Frantic
OOC: Exit to the Orchard
----------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌
● ● ● ● ● ●

Ambrosia yelped upon getting punched in the face. "Ah," she exclaimed. "How dare you! How-" Her hands clasped her mouth and nose. Her eyes glared at Garrett, fully fixated upon this wretched human who dared hurt her.

Like a spoiled brat, she stomped, hard, on the man's left foot. Of course, unlike a regular lady tantrum, this stomp could break rocks, for she was a vampire, after all. Not giving the guy any breaks, she grabbed into the man's right hand and twisted it around, twisted, twisted, until a sickening crunch echoed through the night.

{OOC; I had the explicit permission from The Forgotten Weasley to do this.}

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Red eyes pierce through your heart.
Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

The Forgotten Weasley

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:08 pm
User Image
Aisling
MotherDaughterSisterspace
VampireRougespacespacespacespace

Look how you've grown, it's etched in skin and bone
Dressed in make-up and bleached out in the roses

════════════════════════════════════

Aisling screamed like the child she was when the dark-haired girl stepped between her and the broken doll, pulling a wand on her. Who did this little girl think she was? Some great and glorious savior? No one would save them; none of them would be safe. She refused. She lunged for the girl, grabbing her by the shoulders and making a move to bite down. But, before she could, the girl kicked Aisling in the stomach. The shock made her let go, and she wheeled back, shrieking. Those shrieks intensified when the child cast a spell that threw sparks into her face. She screamed bloody murder, her hands going to her face. When her vision cleared, the two were gone, presumably running away. The child stomped her foot in aggravation and rage. She took off in the direction of her mother, intending to tell her about the insolent girl who'd hurt her and have her set her straight. As she walked, her hands flew out, grabbing and throwing and shoving and scratching anyone who got in her way. A few bodies fell to the ground in her wake, and still more people ran screaming from her. She was furious; this was supposed to be fun, they were supposed to be playing. Now her dress was ruined and she was sure her face was messed up and her hair was singed. This was NOT FUN. A single boy stood directly in the line between her and her mother; she growled as she approached him, grabbing the front of his shirt and lifting him up with her inhuman strength. "You're in. My. WAY!" she shouted, throwing the boy over her head and to the side. There was a loud snapping noise when he hit the ground, and she smiled, assuming she'd broken a bone. She approached her mother, who was busy causing her own chaos, and waited, tapping her foot impatiently, her fists clenched at her sides. Really, if mother didn't see her and take care of her this instant, the girl was going to scream. Heads. Would. Roll.

════════════════════════════════════
                              Do you know I'd never hurt you?

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:11 pm
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
Forget what we’re told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

User Image
Garrett Lucan Walsh
- Father of Six - Doctor - Muggle -
[feeling: mildly desperate] [thinking: if we just keep quiet..] [with: Jess and Toby] [at: Bonfire]

Garrett recalled his father once telling him, with a scoff, that men didn't scream. Really? Because Garrett was pretty sure he was screaming until his voice gave out right now. He entertained the notion that maybe had had managed to cause the monstrous woman just a little bit of pain. It made him feel better, as she beat the ever loving crap out of him. He felt his foot fracture as she stomped on it and his scream continued as she proceeded to break his hand too. He distantly heard Jess shrieking behind him and Toby hyperventilating, gasping for breath. Garrett groaned in pain, and fell to his knees, staring up at the woman with angry and terrified eyes. As much as he was scared for himself, he was much more scared for his children. Still-
"You jus' broke my metacarpus, you b***h."
Cora was going to kill him for cursing in front of the kids.

It is a wise father that knows his own child.

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see
I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
● ● ● ● ● ●

Ambrosia felt satisfied that this man was a screamer. Heh. But not enough to quench her thirst for more pleasure. The man was also getting her nerves. So Ambrosia grabbed Garrett's upper arm and said, "And now I will break your humerus." With that said, the vampire clenched her first, snapping the bone. "Get it? Because I find this highly humorous."

The woman glanced at the two quite terrified children and smirked. "Watch, little ones. Watch as I break your father bit by bit." A sinister laugh escaped her lips and kicked Garrett in the ribs and gut repeatedly, waiting for the decisive hit that would drive the man to the ground. Of course, not as hard as how she kicked that other, younger man into oblivion, because for this one, she wanted to drag out his punishment for as long as possible.

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin Fourth Year~Half-Blood

Daniel stared wide-eyed at the bloody chaos, continuing to stay between his sister and the monsters slaughtering people. Suddenly the psychotic little girl was in front of him, and she was snarling in his face, hand fisted in his shirt. Daniel was certain he was about to die. Then he was airborne, flung by the impossibly strong girl. The ground rushed up to meet him, and there was a horrible snap as he landed.

Daniel lay stunned and shaking for a moment, but while he was winded and bruised, nothing screamed with the sharp stabbing of a bone broken badly enough to make that terrible sound. He rolled to his side, bringing up his wand arm to try to defend himself, and swallowed bile. The snap had been his wand, now broken and useless. He shoved the useless thing in a pocket and started scrabbling crabwise away from the girl who had seemed to dismiss him entirely. He had no intention of still being there if she decided to come back and finish the job.

shabatha

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:35 pm
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Forget what we’re told
Before we get too old

User Image
Garrett Lucan Walsh
[feeling: mildly desperate] [thinking: if we just keep quiet..] [with: Jess and Toby] [at: Bonfire]

Garrett could scream no more. He just shuddered in agony as she broke his humerus, and made a pun about. "I don't," he gasped out, before she started kicking him. He fell to the ground, coughing up blood, and clutching at his midsection, shaking. 'Run,' he mouthed at his children, who looked on in dumb horror. Even breathing hurt right now. He could feel his vision darkening.
"StopitstopitSTOPIT!" Jess screamed hysterically. "You're killing him, you're killing-"

Toby clamped a hand over his sisters mouth and dragged her off as he sprinted away. They needed to get help, not get themselves killed.

All that I am
All that I ever was
I don't know where

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:48 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
● ● ● ● ● ●

Ambrosia stopped at the request of the little girl and looked at her, an eyebrow raised. Heh. She reminded her of- No, not the past. Ambrosia shouldn't think of the past.

The female vampire crouched down, and practically on her knees, grabbed a fistfull of Garrett's hair and lifted him up. "You're lucky I'm a merciful lady, because else I'll have no problem bashing their cute little brains into a boulder," she said. "Now, night love." With that said, Ambrosia bashed Garrett's hand onto the hard surface, not caring what type of damage it might've inflicted.

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:58 pm
shabatha
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan was very happy when Corabell accepted. He was so happy that even the kiss on his cheek seemed not enough. But then her brother showed up and started questioning. Before he could say anything though all Hell broke loose and he could see his mother running into the field to search for him. He nodded at the words of Daniel and Started sprinting and even passed his mother who was shouting orders about the barn. Yeah that might be a good place! He sstarted that way with Corabell's hand in his.

Carlanza was directing panicing people to the barn and was ready to fight if necessary. Her husband was at work and her son was running off. The former Slytherin didn't seem bothered by all this... Destruction but it didn't matter. She would try at all costs to protect at least her son.

Third Year/Gryffindor/Single
(O.o.C.)

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:34 pm
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff Third Year~Half-Blood

Corabell didn't want to leave Daniel behind, but she couldn't waste time arguing with him. She bolted with Rowan, following him to the barn.

((Exit to barn))

shabatha

Relationship status: Dating Rowan Edgar Elliott.
Where am I? Bonfire
Who am I with? Rowan and Daniel
What am I doing? Running to the barn
Wearing this outfit and Rowan's Gift
OOC: (( ... ))

Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin Fourth Year~Half-Blood

When Daniel felt he was far enough back, he climbed to his feet. Looking around, he just caught the flash of yellow as Corabell ran away. Good. If she was leaving, he could too. He took off after her, hoping nothing else would attack any of them.

((Exit to barn))  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:59 am
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Forget what we’re told
Before we get too old

User Image
Garrett Lucan Walsh

Garrett barely heard what the sadistic woman was saying, but it was something about being merciful and not bashing his children's brains in. he felt a surge of fury. No one was going to touch his kids. Ever. He found comfort in the thought that they were running away, and he knew they would find Cora. She would protect them. She'd fight tooth and nail to keep her family safe, and she could definitely take you, you messed up hag, he thought as he fell unconscious, his head slamming against the ground.

All that I am
All that I ever was
I don't know where

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:29 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
● ● ● ● ● ●

Ambrosia stretched her muscles: All those kicking put quite some strain on her body, though it was quite a refreshing workout. Haha. Just kidding, that was nothing for the female vampire. The woman twirled around the fire, chuckling at how these humans evaded her and ran away. It was all too much fun. But, of course, she shouldn't get too carried away.

Form amongst the fleeing crowd she grasped the neck of a random passer by, an old-ish lady. Well, middle-aged, perhaps, but still older-looking relative to Ambrosia. "Hello, lovely," Ambrosia greeted, staring into her deep, blue eyes. "Good night, lovely," she whispered into the woman's ear as she snapped Diane's neck. Quick death, compared to the torture she had inflicted on her previous victims before their deaths. Well, prolonging the suffering of these poor ducklings was tiresome, albeit more entertaining.

Ambrosia picked up a fork that was sitting on a picnic table, then hopped over to this other woman, Carlanza, who was directing people onto a path that lead to somewhere she wasn't familiar with. "I don't like how you're helping my prey escape," Ambrosia stated before plunging the silverware into the woman's neck.

Looking down the path, Ambrosia saw a barn. Heh. This foolish woman thought that a measley little barn could keep people safe? Please. She could destroy that barn in a instance. Actually, why not just set it on fire? There was plenty, after all. Haha. But those people were cornered, with nowhere to go. So, Ambrosia would leave the barn untouched for now, and move elsewhere to hunt down cute little preys. Let their efforts to escape with their lives be fruitless.

{Exit to Orchard
                                                  OOC; I had the explicit permission from shabatha and Essy ze Ninja to do this.}

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

Essy ze Ninja
shabatha

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:30 am

𝕾inger and 𝕾ongwriter, 𝕬thena 𝕱ae

User Image

She sung so sweetly, eyes closed as the enchanting lullaby hypnotized those around her. She blocked out the sounds of shouts of screams, mistaking cries of pain for bouts of laughter, until, until it couldn’t be mistaken any longer. She stood, alert, bright blue eyes twinkling, sparking with lilac accents and fiery gold. Blood, the red viscous was devouring the scene. The flickering light of the bonfire played with the shadows, daring her eyes to struggle to see. My baby! It was all she could think, it was all she knew. She started to run, but someone stopped her. Her lips parted to speak, but no sound ushered through her wavering throat. Daring eyes and illustrious hair almost silver had blocked her, Diane was confused.

"Hello, lovely," Ambrosia greeted, staring into her deep, blue eyes. "Good night, lovely,"

Diane heard, and it was the last thing she’d ever hear again. A vice grip struck her neck, and then, everything went cold. She dropped to the floor like a fly, her body crumpling unevenly on the ground with her spine spooling past her threads of meat and limb. Bright, bright baby blues gazed out into the world with a sheen, dead gloss.

Her voice
-- Diane Burke, Divorced
----- Full Blooded Veela
-------- Bonfire
------------ Singing
---------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:59 am
User Image

Maybelline Johnson
Inquirer of the Daily Prophet

M
aybelline began her report of the Fall Festival innocently enough, which, she utterly disdained, wouldn’t something interesting happen? Anything? A quidditch game gone wrong? A cheating housewife from a very privileged family? Or better yet, a drunken ministry official making a fool of himself? The flash of her camera sparked incessantly, capturing rare moments. Her eye was keen through the hole of her camera, and, wondering, did she just see a murder? A little girl, it seemed, had, just killed another little girl. Maybelline blinked, her brows furrowed in deep as she took several steps backwards, eyes wide and glued to the scene in front of her. Everywhere she turned, there was blood! More and more of it, she felt the red hot liquid slide under her shoes, making the grass slick, and she almost fell trying to run. Now, the crowds were growing dense, and she was lost in the thick of it all. She turned, spotted another child’s throat in the hands of a woman, and Maybelline screamed. Somehow, she turned and ran, but her fingers aimlessly clicked the button of her camera, all the while wondering, ‘do vampires even have reflections? Do they even show up on pictures?!’ But she couldn’t stop and find out, she ran. Just over her shoulder, she spotted the death of another woman, this time, it looked like the veela that she was going to get an interview from. The blood spurted and coated her face, and she ran as fast and as hard as she could to the portkey. She wasn’t going to wait around for the ministry, not like last time—she almost died!

User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Desires: Freedom!
Troubles: Death!

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:09 pm
Oh the river, oh the river, it’s running free.
And oh the joy, oh the joy it brings to me.
But I know it’ll have to drown me,
Before I can breathe easy
And I’ve seen it in the flights of birds,
I’ve seen it in you.
The entrails of the animals,
The blood running through.

User Image
Cora Mercy Walsh
~ Mother of Six ~ Healer ~ Pureblood Former Gryffindor ~
{feeling: panicky} {thinking: Garrett!} {with: Garrett} {at: Bonfire}

Cora determinedly walked through the dead bodies, through the puddles of blood, wand outstretched, face drawn and grim. Somewhere in this hell was Garrett and if anyone tried to stop her then she was going to blast them into next week. Then she saw a familiar face, sallow and pale, brown eyes half open. She screamed and dropped down, hunched over her husband, feeling for a pulse. Come on, Gare... She found a weak one, much to her relief, and then began checking for injuries. She needed to force herself to be cold and professional about this, or she'd make a mistake. "Revelio Injurious," she muttered and went to work. She managed to heal his head injury, hoping there wasn't any internal bleeding, and his stomach and upper arm. His foot and hand were going to need skelegrow, which she had at home. Therefore- she was doing side along side apparition, she decided. Garrett was injured but she'd have to risk it. She'd come straight back after making sure he was going to be okay and get the kids. No sense waiting for the Ministry to show up with healers and aurors.

"Cor- Cora?" murmured her husband half deliriously.

She tried to hush him. "I'm here, Gare. You'll be okay now. Thank you," her voice broke. "You're a brave man, protecting our kids like that without being able to defend yourself. I'm pretty sure they were vampires. Nothing you could have done."

"I punched her in the face," he whispered, sounding almost proud of himself.

"You- you what?!"

"Didn't really hurt her, but I figured I should at least..." he coughed. "Try. You're going to be mad at me."

"You need to stop talking," Cora said sternly taking his hand. "I'm going to apparate home with you, and then come back here and get the kids."

"Cora... I swore in front of the twins. Called her a b***h."

"Garrett!" she snapped, and then sighed and kissed him on the lips. "Less talking, please. Let's go."

There was a loud crack and the two vanished.

The phrase "working mother" is redundant.

On the sea, on the sea and land over land.
Creeping and crawling like the sea over sand.
Still I follow heartlines on your hand.
And there’s fantasy, there’s fallacy, there’s tumbling stone.
Echoes of a city that’s long overgrown.
Your heart is the only place that I call home,
I cannot be returned.
I know you can…

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items