Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Woodland Park Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:39 am
A park full of plenty of fall trees in all different colors. There are benches for sitting.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:15 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

L O T U S ❂ V E N I C E

Magical Bum ❂ Striker's Clan

Sitting atop a tree is Lotus, watching the people from above enjoying themselves on the night of the festival. Might as well. There was nothing to do anywhere, and this party perked up her interest. The night was cool, but not enough to drive off potential festival goers, and the breeze just chilly enough that a warm cup of pumpkin juice was pleasant. Of course, if there was such a thing as pumpkin juice. Lotus had always thought the drink to be disgusting. Of course, for the fledgling, any drink other than blood seemed to reek of an acrid scent so disgusting, it could make her puke. So the girl sat high in a branch, observing those who look around, fascinated, those who look to the ground, those who look up at the sky, and those who are just lost. Lotus smirked, wondering if she should jump down and scare a couple people. Or get a bucket of water and dump it on their heads. It would certainly be funny.

Chaos is rejecting all you have learned, chaos is being yourself.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:43 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire was daintily walking across the park, staring at all the colorful trees.
It was fall, a season of death. Where the things that were once living died off to eventually burst back alive once the warmer weather returned.

This whole season was rather morbid if people thought about it, at least to Claire it was morbid, the colorful leaves, some clinging to their branches, others falling off into a pile.
They were all dead though, a beautiful death...but still dead.

She glanced up at a tree she passed, feeling there was someone there, just an odd suspicion.
Claire then noticed a couple of other fair-goers and just shrugged, pulling her scarf a bit tighter.

She could feel the slight chill of the night air, the festival goers being all merry and joyful.
But...this festival was celebrating death, nothing joyful about that.

...Sort of.

Claire knew her cousin Victor was here somewhere, maybe she could buy him something, not like she cared about him at all, it was just...to share this festival with him.
Then again he was pink-haired and not likely to want her company.

Oh well...

My feelings? I'm reflective you know?
Precious thought of mine, "...Seriously. All these dead leaves and all people can think is, ooh how pretty?"
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a first year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:18 pm

L O T U S ❂ V E N I C E

Watching people soon got boring for the fledgling. With a sigh, Lotus leaped from the branches and softly landed within the shadows cast forth by the trunks, being careful with who might see her. Not that she cared, really. Straightening her hair and patting down her clothes, her eyes followed the steps of a particular blonde little girl. She looked like someone Lotus could bully. Well, not the "give me your lunch money" bully but those funner types, senseless and harmless teasing.

The girl tip toed around, trying to look as inconspicuously as possible, thought deep down she knew it might've just made her seem more suspicious, because, frankly, people were everywhere. With a hidden smirk, Lotus approached Claire from behind, where she would remain and follow the girl like the good creeper she was.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:32 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire was pre-occupied by her morbid sounding thoughts, that she didn't notice what was going on around her, much less the shadow creeping behind her.
It was a festival full of goody goodies and happiness.

This type of thing was what she hated the most.

So why was Claire here in the first place? This festival of dead leaves and happy people? To ruin some lives of course~
It was then that Claire felt someone behind her, which sort of creeped her out, her face didn't show it though of course as she shifted from her bitter mode stance, straight to her sweet self, "..."
Claire then took out a yo-yo she carried on her person, and started to play with it, the yo-yo itself shrieking loudly.

Hopefully it shocked whoever was following her.

My feelings? I'm suspicious you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Shrieking yo-yo's~"
I'm a Slytherin.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:54 pm

L O T U S ❂ V E N I C E

It was entertaining to think that Lotus was some detective following her subject, or a wild cat ready to pounce on her prey. Or maybe just a thug looking to steal from goodies. No, too much imagination. After all, all Lotus was after was some entertainment: A dull life wasn't really on her list.

The item in the blonde's hands perked her interest, though what it was surprised her a bit. A shrieking yo-yo? That was cool. Lotus giggled, no longer able to hold in her devilish smirk. The girl held her breath as she inched towards Claire, and like a cat, swiftly attacked. How? By jabbing her index fingers into the poor girl's armpits. "Booo," she declared her presence.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:02 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire kept using the shrieking yo-yo, watching the prank toy scream constantly, which then suddenly stopped as she felt something touch her and then Claire jumped in fright.
Her composure totally gone, Claire being startled however caused a vial of Weather in a Bottle to fall out of her pocket on her dress and hit the ground, thus making a small rain cloud start to rain in the area.

Though the cloud was only big enough to cover the two girls.

Claire looked back as she noticed a black haired girl staring at her, probably laughing too, "..." The blond had to admit, that was a pretty good scare, "...Quite good at sneaking up on people aren't you?"

Claire sighed as the rain fell.
She was planning to put that over Victor...

My feelings? I'm startled you know?
Precious thought of mine, "My heart..."
I'm a Slytherin.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:06 pm

L O T U S ❂ V E N I C E

Lotus couldn't help but smile in victory as the girl shrieked. Ah, how she missed doing this to her classmates. Well, they kinda got used to it by the end. In this proud moment, the fledgling almost forgot that she was in a magical territory, and that almost anything could happen, and karma just came back and bit her in the face by raining on her and the girl. Yeah, just her and the girl. However, she still couldn't contain her amusement of the situation and chuckled. "I had tons of practice," Lotus responded, flipping a wad of wet hair and taking a step back to hopefully avoid the shower zone.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:27 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire couldn't help but chuckle at the situation, though whether it was an actual chuckle or fake, the girl didn't even know.
Sometimes she wished she could stop lying...but then she'd have to lie more.

"Tons of practice?" Claire's eyes glinted some as she stepped out of the way of the raincloud as well, "So I take it you like pranks?"
Claire was in full sweet mode, though something about this...other girl rubbed her the wrong way.

She just seemed...off.

Claire then decided to introduce herself, "I'm Claire Alexandrie....Pleased to meet you." She then finished with a curtsy.

My feelings? I'm on guard you know?
Precious thought of mine, "What could it be?"
I'm a Slytherin.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:19 pm

L O T U S ❂ V E N I C E

"Pranks," Lotus stated. "Was how I was able to survive the last decade." Because one wouldn't be considered alive unless they laughed. And seeing others get the short end of the stick provided amusement and pleasure to Lotus. Claire Alexandrie. A girl with long, blonde locks and glimmering green eyes. Lotus smiled. "Do you like snakes?"

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:31 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire raised a brow at the survival, she still couldn't shake the feeling she had.
Then again, calling the other girl off was like a pot calling the kettle black, "Survival?" Claire then nodded, "Pranks are what drives ones self."

At the comment about snakes, Claire tilted her head, "...I won't say no." She stated.

My feelings? I'm on guard you know?
Precious thought of mine, "How curious..."
I'm a Slytherin.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:45 pm
Make me WHOLE again, open your EYES
TAUNTED by the SHADOW of your lie
Cold and far AWAY like you're not even MINE
Undo EVERYTHING and TAKE me
HIGHER, never BELIEVING what they say
'Cause I'm COUNTING the DAYS
To MEET you on the OTHER side
I will ALWAYS be WAITING

Mood: Unsure
Thoughts: Should I start drawing again?
Company: None

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | F I F T H Y E A R User Image

Newlyn sat on a bench, staring at her sketchbook like it might try to bite her. It had been so long since the last time she'd drawn anything. Her fingers tingled. Was that a good sign? She bit her lip and pulled out a pencil, flipped open the book, past pages and pages of sketches, until she got to a blank page. Well, maybe now was the time to start again. She closed her blue eyes for a moment before flicking them open and taking in everything with an artist's discerning gaze. Almost on their own accord, her hand began to move and she began to draw, feeling almost at peace with herself for a moment.

The more SYMPATHY you GIVE, the LESS you NEED

Until the DAY that I see YOU on the other side
COME and take me HOME
I'm not giving IN, I WANT you back
Holding together the SHARDS of our PAST
Stole my HEART away, I can't LET you go
Break these CHAINS, and let me FLY to you
High ABOVE the world BELOW
OVER and over in my MIND

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:55 pm

L O T U S ❂ V E N I C E

Lotus smiled. Yes. Pranks. Although slightly glad that the girl agreed with her, she wasn't too keen on her answer to her usual question. Her dark eyes narrowed and the girl leaned in. "Won't say no?" Lotus repeated. "Is that a maybe? A conditional yes? What is it?" Well, as long as it wasn't a "ew, I hate snakes" or anything that sounds like a "no", the teen would be fine with it. Kind of.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire noticed the girl's expression change, and just kept her facade on when she leaned in.
Claire wasn't one to be intimidated, and she wasn't going to be intimidated by this....girl. This girl who gave off an odd feeling, why? Claire was at a loss.

"Well I'm in Slytherin, so I couldn't hate them." Claire replied, "I'm sure you can figure out the answer then." She finished with a small smile.

Claire was still a little miffed about having lost her weather in a bottle, so she couldn't just give out the answer.

My feelings? I'm intrigued you know?
Precious thought of mine, "She seems intelligent, so I'm sure she could figure this one out."
I'm a Slytherin.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:34 pm
I don't like WALKING around this OLD and EMPTY HOUSE
So HOLD my HAND, I'll WALK with you, my DEAR
The stairs CREAK as I SLEEP, it's KEEPING me AWAKE
It's the HOUSE telling you to CLOSE your EYES
There's an OLD VOICE in my HEAD that's HOLDING me BACK
Well TELL her that I MISS our LITTLE TALKS
SOON it will be OVER and BURIED with our PAST
We used to PLAY OUTSIDE when we were YOUNG and full of LIFE and full of LOVE

User Image
~Madam Germaine Dyan Umber~
~Former Hufflepuff~
~Muggleborn~
company- none
location- Woodland Park
reading- The Picture of Dorian Gray
wearing- autumn appropiate

Germaine walked through the park with a book, as usual, reading as she wandered on paths covered with leaves. She loved autumn, even though she hated winter. She couldn't stand it being too cold, but a nice breeze and some chilly weather was lovely. It'd been so long since she'd even taken a nice walk like this, just her and a book. She was always in the library at Hogwarts, shelving and reading and dusting. The place was huge, it was a lot more work than people assumed. Even if no one ever really came in. She got lonely in there sometimes, just her and Sir Fluffytail. Not that her cat wasn't good company, he was, but he couldn't exactly talk back to her.

Without LIBRARIANS, what do we HAVE? No PAST and no FUTURE.

You're GONE AWAY
I WATCHED you DISAPPEAR
ALL that's LEFT is the GHOST of YOU
Now we're TORN APART
There's NOTHING we can DO
Just LET me GO we'll MEET again SOON
Now WAIT for ME, please HANG AROUND
I'll SEE you when I FALL ASLEEP

Event Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff