Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Woodland Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:33 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

L O T U S ❂ V E N I C E

Magical Bum ❂ Striker's Clan

So this girl was a witch attending Hogwarts, and made it into the snakiest house. But still, her ambiguous answer irked Lotus slightly, and the fledgling couldn't help but come up with her own answer. Well, it didn't hurt to assume a "yes" now, could it? Lotus' eyes narrowed, but then she smiled and tilted her head. "The name is Lotus."

Chaos is rejecting all you have learned, chaos is being yourself.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:50 pm
The chaos is spreading...

It is engulfing people's minds.

It is deadly.

People are running, screaming, away from the center of it all. People push past each other, hoping to run as far as possible from this festival. No place is safe. Nowhere, because three deadly vampires are here. And they won't stop until all is dead.

Please don't trample each other.

Please don't cry.

On this autumn night.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:19 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire smiled at the name Lotus, such an elegant, peaceful name...did that suit the other girl though?
Claire wasn't sure whether it did or didn't.

The blond witch then did a curtsy, "Nice to meet you Lotus." She was about to say something, when she heard screaming.

Was something happening?

She then looked back at Lotus, curious about what was happening, "...I'll see you around then Lotus." The blonde said, with a small smirk.
Before she turned to go towards the fair, after all...didn't Victor say he was heading there? ...There or the bonfire.

"See you around then?" She then turned and wlaked off.

My feelings? I'm confused you know?
Precious thought of mine, "What...was that I just heard?"
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a first year?
My strings are being pulled. "Heading to craft fair~" Out of character.

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:03 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

L O T U S ❂ V E N I C E

Magical Bum ❂ Striker's Clan

Chaos was running rampant. Lotus' eyes narrowed as she focused her attention on the screams elsewhere. It was definitely loud and crazy. At least it might provide some sort of- No. No way. Lotus might be bored, but she never took joy in seeing other people hurt. Them getting some type of misfortune, yes that was funny, but injured? Heck no. After Claire left, Lotus walked amongst the shadows of the trees towards the center of it all.

{Exit}

Chaos is rejecting all you have learned, chaos is being yourself.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:22 pm
User Image
Aisling
MotherDaughterSisterspace
VampireRougespacespacespacespace

Look how you've grown, it's etched in skin and bone
Dressed in make-up and bleached out in the roses

════════════════════════════════════

Aisling stormed through the Festival Grounds, her teeth gritted, her movements jerky and hard. She was furious; her hair was ruined, her dress was shredded, burnt and stained, her stomach was all cut up (although that at least was healing nicely), and there were too many people who just. Wouldn't. DIE! She just wanted to play, was that so much to ask for? She snarled as she stomped through the park, her hands curved into claws and twitching incessantly, aching to wrap around someone's throat. She spotted a woman, and smiled evilly at her. Looking as she did right now, she was hardly the picture of a perfect, angelic little girl that she normally was, but it didn't stop her from trying. She put her her hands behind her back, clasping them together to hide the twitching. "Hello there, miss... want to play with me?" She smiled that evil, disturbed little smile, her right eye twitching as she approached... closer... closer... and at the last second, when she was less than a foot away, she lunged, fangs out, straight for the woman's throat. She bit down and gave a demented, happy little sigh, the blood calming her slightly. If nothing else, she was certainly replenish whatever the older girl had made her lose.

Do you know I'd never hurt you?

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Miranda was pulled by Nicholas to the park. She was now unarmed. Her wand laying back behind them at the craft stand. She had no defense, she was not strong enough to fight anyone without her wand,

Nicholas moved into the park. "We need to get out of here." he said as he looked around, a tad frantic.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:34 pm
I don't like WALKING around this OLD and EMPTY HOUSE
So HOLD my HAND, I'll WALK with you, my DEAR
The stairs CREAK as I SLEEP, it's KEEPING me AWAKE
It's the HOUSE telling you to CLOSE your EYES
There's an OLD VOICE in my HEAD that's HOLDING me BACK
Well TELL her that I MISS our LITTLE TALKS
SOON it will be OVER and BURIED with our PAST
We used to PLAY OUTSIDE when we were YOUNG and full of LIFE and full of LOVE

User Image
~Madam Germaine Dyan Umber~
~Former Hufflepuff~
~Muggleborn~
company- the littlest monster
location- Woodland Park
reading- The Picture of Dorian Gray
wearing- autumn appropiate

Germaine stood on the path for a while, unsure of where to run to when she heard sounds of violence and screaming. She had her wand out, but she was terrified. And then a little girl appeared, with long blonde hair, wearing a bloody, singed dress. The young woman gasped and backed away a few paces. She should be casting some sort of spell... but what if she was really just a child? Then the "child" asked if she wanted to play and Germaine decided that, no, this was most definitely not a child. Unfortunately, it was too late, as the little girl lunged and sank fangs into her neck. "Get off of me you horrendous little fiend!" the librarian screeched as she hit the ground, wand flying out of her hand. "I don't want to play with you! Learn some manners you revolting little demon!" She brought her book down on the girl's head. "Cease and desist!"

Without LIBRARIANS, what do we HAVE? No PAST and no FUTURE.

You're GONE AWAY
I WATCHED you DISAPPEAR
ALL that's LEFT is the GHOST of YOU
Now we're TORN APART
There's NOTHING we can DO
Just LET me GO we'll MEET again SOON
Now WAIT for ME, please HANG AROUND
I'll SEE you when I FALL ASLEEP

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:41 pm
User Image

I won't forget. You were the one that was wrong
I know I need to
step up and be strong. Don't patronize me

Sage was running through the park, terrified. Behind her ran her 3 younger sisters.. well 2 ran and Dani carried Chase in her arms. Sage saw the vampire child attack a poor woman, and screeched to a stop. "Dani! You get them to that barn. And you keep them safe!" She screamed, shoving her sisters ahead of her and lifting her wand arm, pointing it at the little girl. "Flippendo!" She shouted as she continued moving closer. The little girl went flying away from the poor woman,and Sage dropped to her side. "Get up! Run! Now!" She whispered frantically, shaking the woman, trying to get her to her feet and moving before the vampire child came back for more.

Gotta get away. There's no point in thinking about yesterday
It's too
late now. It won't ever be the same. We're so different now.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:10 pm
User Image
Aisling

Aisling was lost to her hunger, feeding voraciously when suddenly she was yanked from her feast by... by what? She got on her feet, turning to see another woman. She must have thrown her off her meal! What was it with these people?! Why couldn't they just let her have some fun and feed?! She was about ready for this night to be over. It'd been fun at first, but by now she was annoyed with all these pesky magic-types. Their wands made them way too much of a nuisance. Not worth the trouble. She'd have to tell daddy that next time he got some brilliant idea to go bother a huge gathering of them. Muggles were so much easier... Ai was ready to call it a night. But first, she had to take care of the witch who'd interrupted her meal. She crouched low, hissing at the two women, her eyes locked on the one who'd attacked her. She lunged, hands going for the throat. She pinned the woman down on the ground, claw-like fingers tearing at her neck, leaving deep wounds. She brought a hand to her mouth, licking clean her fingers, before silencing the girl's cries forever with a final swipe.

Ai stood then, staring out at her surroundings. She spotted a pair of young adults and snarled, running after them. She jumped and landed on the man's back, biting down on the meat of his shoulder, snarling as she did so, and tore, ripping at his shoulder. She then took his head between her hands and wrenched, snapping his neck. As he fell, she jumped to the girl, grabbing at her waist and twisting. She heard her spine make a satisfying snap, and then bit down on her throat, drinking deeply. When she had her fill, she took her head between her hands as well and twisted. She dropped the body to the ground, and went in search of her parents.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:55 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor was dazed, he had been shoved...somewhere by Ronna.
Where though he wasn't sure. The place he was in now looked to be a park.
It was then he heard a scream, "Claire?"
Sure he was angry at her for the hair prank, but she was still family.

Oh well she'd be fine.

Victor just walked forward, trying to get to the barn, where was the barn anyway?
He then shook his head, ever since the singing his mind was hazy.

It was then he felt something bump into him, or did he bump into it?

Spotting a girl with platinum hair he bowed, "S-sorry about that." He said with a soft voice, was...was she lost?

I feel hazy you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Poor girl..."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:26 pm
User Image
Aisling

Aisling snarled when the boy bumped her. What the hell was wrong with him? He seemed like his brain wasn't working quite right, had a funny look in his eyes. Ai contemplated finishing off her dinner with him, but decided against it. He could be... what was it her daddy called it? Stoned? She didn't know what it meant, but her father had told her that she shouldn't feed from people who were like that. Something was wrong with them and it could mess her up. Annoyed that she couldn't even bite the boy, she grabbed his hand, bending it backwards in an arm lock, forcing him to the ground. "Do... you... know... how AWFUL my night had been?" she snarled, forcing more pressure with each word for emphasis, until there was a snap. All of her childlike demeanor was gone. Standing before the boy was a monster, hundreds of years old, who had seen and done more than he could ever imagine. "My favorite dress is ruined. My hair is beyond repair. And I'm bleeding. I'm not supposed to bleed... YOU are!" With her last words, she grabbed his hand with her free one, and wrenched, tearing his hand, ripping free his middle and ring fingers. She threw them to the ground and stood over him, her expression cold, stony. She was so done with all of this. "I'm tired. So here's what's going to happen. You're going to run. Because I don't care enough to kill you. You're not worth it. Got it? So run!" And with that, she turned on her heel and walked away, aggravation practically radiating off of her. She needed to find her family, now. Gone was the little girl who did what daddy says. She'd been burned, thrown, cut and who knows what else. She was finished with all this.

It was time to go home.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:36 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor's haze had started to clear up, he then felt his arm start to hurt and found himself on the ground, his arm behind him.
The obviously insane girl was yelling...stuff at him.
He couldn't make most of it out, he did however make out the unmistakable snap.

The frenchman then started to scream as tears sprang forth from the pain, he couldn't handle pain normally, this was even worse.
He then felt her grip his hand and rip off something, which caused him to cream more, then collapse when she let him go.

He could feel the dirt on him...the pain, he tried to struggle up as his tears came down harder, running off somewhere.
Anywhere was safer than this, his arm felt mangled...his hand was just painful.
Victor could feel the dirt and mud on his face, this was just horrible.

I feel shock you know?
My inner thoughts are, "...It hurts...so bad..."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "Exit to barn 8D" Out of character.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:12 pm
I don't like WALKING around this OLD and EMPTY HOUSE
So HOLD my HAND, I'll WALK with you, my DEAR
The stairs CREAK as I SLEEP, it's KEEPING me AWAKE
It's the HOUSE telling you to CLOSE your EYES
There's an OLD VOICE in my HEAD that's HOLDING me BACK
Well TELL her that I MISS our LITTLE TALKS
SOON it will be OVER and BURIED with our PAST
We used to PLAY OUTSIDE when we were YOUNG and full of LIFE and full of LOVE

User Image
~Madam Germaine Dyan Umber~
~Former Hufflepuff~
~Muggleborn~
company- Newlyn
location- Woodland Park
reading- The Picture of Dorian Gray
wearing- autumn appropiate

Germaine struggled weakly, feeling like she was about to faint. She had a horrible little girl drinking her blood. It hurt, but the pain was overrode by her sense of disgust. "Get...off...me..," she hissed, trying to claw at the girl's perfect little face. Then her command was answered, when the vampire was blasted off her. A girl, well really a young woman, not that much younger than her, shaking her desperately and getting her to her feet. Germaine clamped her hand over the bleeding bite mark on her throat, staunching the blood flow with her hand. "I'm not going to just leave you!" she exclaimed, looking around for her wand, which she spotted nearby amongst the leaves. She lunged at it, scrabbling for it with one hand, the other still holding her throat. She grabbed it and then turned to see the vampire launch herself at the girl who'd rescued her, tearing into her throat. Germaine watched in horror, frozen, as the evil child finished her off, and then someone grabbed her by the arm, half yanking her onto her feet. A teenage girl, taller than her, with dark hair and bright blue eyes, was staring at her and mouthing 'run'. Before she knew what was happening, Germaine was running with the girl, kicking up leaves as they raced into the night. "What...." the librarian panted. "How old are you, sixteen? What are you doing by yourself?!"

"I'm fifteen, actually," the girl gasped out, running with her wand lit up. "And I'm looking for my sisters. My name's Newlyn."

Without LIBRARIANS, what do we HAVE? No PAST and no FUTURE.

You're GONE AWAY
I WATCHED you DISAPPEAR
ALL that's LEFT is the GHOST of YOU
Now we're TORN APART
There's NOTHING we can DO
Just LET me GO we'll MEET again SOON
Now WAIT for ME, please HANG AROUND
I'll SEE you when I FALL ASLEEP

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff