Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Craft Fair Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:56 pm
User Image

Hey you, look around!
Can you hear that noise? It's a rebel sound.
We got nowhere else to go.

User Image

Magni walked along the fairway, enjoying the evening, a small hand practically yanking him along as he was taking a stroll with his girlfriend. Well, this had to be an odd sight. Most people might assume that Balder was his and Eretria's child, judging from the fact that both were technically old enough to have them. However, gauging from the fact that he knew that Eretria had a temper, well. He tugged Balder back, and the small cherubic face of his brother scowled at him. Mor might spoil him, but Magni knew better. Besides, he had to corral the younger boy. He then looked over at his company and smiled. "So, how are you enjoying your last year at school?" He knew he'd hated basically having to leave his friends and school life, but he had graduated. He didn't know if Eretria felt the same, or if she was indifferent. She was very hard to read, at times.

┏━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┓
State: Happy
OOC: ...

┗━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┛

And when the sun goes down, and we fill the streets,
You're gonna dance 'til the morning to the rebel's beat.
You can take everything from me, oh, yeah.
You can take everything from me
'Cause this is all I need.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:10 pm
User Image
So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image

Eretria waled beside Magni, a small smile playing across her features. She was certainly considering it odd that their relationship had gone from practically hostile to something else entirely. Ironically, she had decided to peer into his mind during their time together over the summer, and found something odd. Someone that genuinely tried to help people, and wanted to make sure that he was the only one that got hurt. Noble, and stupid, but something she hesitated to call girlish had melted a bit upon learning that, and well, they had spent more and more time together, eventually to the point where when she wasn't in school or with her brothers, she was with him. Ugh, she hated puberty with a vengeance, and that's what she would blame this on. Puberty. Yeah.... "It hasn't been too bad. Besides, the year hasn't truly started yet. Can't exactly judge it yet if I haven't really done much. Besides, how are you doing finding work after school? Or are you waiting for something else?" The poor guy was trusting, well, to a point. She had to rectify that problem eventually. However, it was refreshing for someone that had basically lived in a dorm with numerous people who would stab you in the back.

----------------------------------
State: Happy

Fenris

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image

After her best friend had told her she couldn't go to the festival with Amanda because she had planned to go with someone else, the blonde had to figure out who this "someone else" was. The only person who came to mind was Eretria's stalker boyfriend thing, but she wanted to prove to herself that her friend wasn't ditching her for him. Eretria isn't going to be here with that guy, Amanda assured herself. Was she being too much of a c**k block and too overprotective? Maybe, but she was only looking out for her friend. After all, she didn't trust this guy, and after he stalked Eretria, Amanda didn't understand why she was spending any time with him. Just then, the quidditch captain stopped dead in her tracks as her eyes locked onto the back of a familiar, blonde girl's head. And who was that girl with? "Magni," Amanda growled through clenched teeth. The Slytherin decided she would get as close as possible to the couple without them knowing she was following them.

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:32 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Casual in Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // fancying // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Annoyedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Seriously? You're going to fight with her over this?' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ For my entire life I never knew what love was like,
But now I've felt it's touch, and it's far too much for me to hold inside.
∳ ∳ ∳
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Damien was about to respond when he heard the sound of screams. He looked up sharply, his hold on Marina tightening, his eyes growing fierce. What was going on? At first he tried to tell himself that maybe the party was just getting a bit too rowdy, but the screams intensified, and they were clearly sounds of pain and horror. He held Marina tighter, his jaw tensing. "That can't be good..." He closed his eyes, debating. Marina always seemed to throw herself headfirst into danger. She was protective, she wanted to take care of people. It was just her nature. But she'd been so badly injured last time, and it had nearly killed him to see her like that... He was mentally chanting 'Let's leave, let's leave, let's leave,' knowing she would never go for it. His hand went to his pocket, pulling out his wand, just in case he needed it. Hopefully, she'd be happy to stay here, and the danger would stay outside.

∳ ∳ ∳ Feels like I'm on top of the universe, on a shooting star
                                                          Well, life feels so wonderful and every thing is by far so spectacular.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

(( OOC: ))

[quote="The Forgotten Weasley"

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:48 pm
The chaos is spreading...

It is engulfing people's minds.

It is deadly.

People are running, screaming, away from the center of it all. People push past each other, hoping to run as far as possible from this festival. No place is safe. Nowhere, because three deadly vampires are here. And they won't stop until all is dead.

Please don't trample each other.

Please don't cry.

On this autumn night.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:51 pm
I can see, when you stay low nothing happens
Does it feel right?
Late at night, things I thought I put behind me
Haunt my mind
I just know there's no escape
Once it sets its eyes on you
But I won't run, I have to stare it in the eyes
Stand my ground, I won't give in

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SIXTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image
Though this might just be the ending: Annoyed | Of the life I held so dear: Stupid... I like this season... | I won't run: Damien | There's no turning back from here: Craft Fair |

Marina stiffened at the sound of screaming. Oh no... This couldn't be happening again. She had her wand out immediately, worming out of Damien's grasp as people began to scream and run. "We have to help people, they're going to hurt each other panicking like this," she hissed urgently. She straightened up and set off bright green sparks. "People! You have to stay calm!" she yelled. "Everyone try and get to that barn!" She pointed with her wand. "If you have a wand, cast shields!" The redhead desperately tried to direct people, muttering protegos like crazy.

A hero is one who knows how to hang on just one minute longer

No more denying, I've got to face it
Won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
If I don't make it, someone else will
Stand my ground
It's all around, getting stronger
Coming closer, into my world
I can feel that it's time for me to face it
Can I take it?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:08 pm
User Image

Hey you, look around!
Can you hear that noise? It's a rebel sound.
We got nowhere else to go.

User Image

Magni would have replied, would have dearly loved to, but he heard screaming and people running past him in a mad rush to get away from the center of the fair. His eyes widened, and he stepped quickly in front of his brother. He then heard someone ordering people to head to the barn and turned. His eyes alighting on the girl with fiery hair, he didn't hesitate. He scooped up his brother and handed the toddler to her. "You, you're headed there too, right? Go take him and get to shelter. I'll try and distract them." He glanced at Eretria and glared at her. "Tria, you'd better get to safety too."

┏━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┓
State: Concerned

┗━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┛

And when the sun goes down, and we fill the streets,
You're gonna dance 'til the morning to the rebel's beat.
You can take everything from me, oh, yeah.
You can take everything from me
'Cause this is all I need.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Casual in Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // fancying // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Annoyedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Seriously? You're going to fight with her over this?' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ For my entire life I never knew what love was like,
But now I've felt it's touch, and it's far too much for me to hold inside.
∳ ∳ ∳

Damien blinked when Marina immediately went into protective mode, honestly a little shocked that she was trying to get people to safety instead of running headfirst into whatever chaos awaited them. And grateful; he didn't like the idea of having to watch her get covered in blood. Again. When a blonde man handed her a baby, Damien blinked again, not really sure what was going on, but deciding to go along with it. He raised his wand and started firing sparks as well, calling out, "Everyone get to the barn! If you know anything about healing, be on the lookout for injuries! If not and you have a wand, start warding the place to keep the danger out! Let's go!" Just like that, Damien went from child to man, his tone commanding, his expression determined. He might not be much of a fighter, but he was more than capable of taking care of business. It had been bred into him to be a leader, to know how to command. He ushered Marina and the infant away, attempting to gather as many people as he could to follow them. "Marina, I'll get people organized in the barn; you try and get people there." He knew that she wouldn't stay out of danger for long, and he knew that, of the two of them, she was the one more capable of keeping her head straight in the chaos. He would be far better at helping in the barn, organizing the people who'd fled there to safety. And he was fine with that... as long as she stayed relatively safe.

∳ ∳ ∳ Feels like I'm on top of the universe, on a shooting star
                                                          Well, life feels so wonderful and every thing is by far so spectacular.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

[quote="The Forgotten Weasley"

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:38 pm
User Image
Aisling
MotherDaughterSisterspace
VampireRougespacespacespacespace

Look how you've grown, it's etched in skin and bone
Dressed in make-up and bleached out in the roses

════════════════════════════════════

Aisling had grown bored waiting for her mother's attention, and had stormed off in a childish fit. She approached the craft fair, her eyes furious, and stormed through the crowd. She grabbed the booths and wares, throwing them about and shredding everything in sight. She saw a pretty blonde girl, and narrowed her eyes. That girl... would she have looked like that if she'd grown up? She was so pretty... Aisling toyed with her own blonde locks, snarling when she saw that the hair was singed from the sparks. She growled then, and lunged at the blonde girl, her fangs bared. They sank into the girls' arm, and Aisling grinned around the blood flowing into her mouth. It tasted so good...

════════════════════════════════════
                              Do you know I'd never hurt you?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:49 pm
User Image

Where we are: --
Who we are With: --
What we are thinking//Ooc: --

I wanna scream and Shout and Let it all Out!

Try to hide your hand, forget how to feel, Life is gone with just a spin of the wheel

These tricks that I'll attempt Will blow your mind

Shayna had been about to reply to David when she heard screaming. Turning towards the sound she saw a young girl just walking through the crowd. She could feel it in her bones that it was dangerous. "Dav-" She had started when her cousins came into view seven of them. "Shayna! Uncle Elton and Aunt Dee took the boys home at the first sound. Your dad said he'd be right back. Come on! We gotta get away!" Raph said as he tried pushing both David and Shayna towards what was hopefully an exit. His younger brother Albert stopped to watch the glowing girl. What was she doing?

Sapphire hadn't even realized that anyone else had stopped as she tried to shepherd her own sisters and brothers with the group of Snows and David. But there they were, standing with Albert and watching this strange yet strong young girl tear people to shreds. The three middle kids were there with Albert... Zack, Sierra, and Johan were just standing there. Shayna turned to see the four watching this dangerous young girl. Why was she so dangerous. That was when she heard people screaming vampire. Oh gods... And she had been moved too far away to even realize... That four of her cousins were in trouble.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:43 pm
User Image
So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image

Eretria glared at Magni, that is, until she spotted a young girl approaching. Her eyes narrowed, the Slytherin in her throwing up warning sirens in her head as the child toyed with her hair. What he hell? People were running and screaming, and this child was calmly walking like nothing was wrong? Eretria decided to practice her Legilimens on the child. However, what she found in there horrified even her. Chaos, a child spoiled and rotten, driven insane by death to the point that she was... Eretria backed out of there quickly, horror transforming into true fear. No, this thing, it couldn't be like her brother. Chris would never do anything like that!

She pulled out her wand, but before she could react, Aisling had latched onto her arm. Eretria shrieked in pain and rage. How dare this... this thing even touch her? Her face a mask of anger, she pointed a finger at the brat. Oh, how she loved wandless and silent magic now as she cast Sectumsempra, trying to dislodge the girl from her arm. She aimed it at the psycho monster's abdomen.
"Eat this, you vile brat!"

State: Pissed

Fenris

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:46 am
I can see, when you stay low nothing happens
Does it feel right?
Late at night, things I thought I put behind me
Haunt my mind
I just know there's no escape
Once it sets its eyes on you
But I won't run, I have to stare it in the eyes
Stand my ground, I won't give in

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SIXTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image
Though this might just be the ending: Shocked | Of the life I held so dear: I'm not a babysitter! | I won't run: Damien | There's no turning back from here: Craft Fair |

Marina's brown eyes widened upon being handed a toddler. What the- She wasn't a babysitter! She didn't know anything about little kids! She was an only child! Staring at the small boy for a moment, she adjusted her grip on him and held him close, backing away as a psychotic little girl launched herself at Eretria and...bit her?! She would have tried to hex the demonic child, but she now had someone to protect, the toddler she was currently holding, and she didn't want to draw Little Miss Cannibal's attention onto him. Besides, she got the feeling Eretria could take care of herself. She held the baby tighter, and started leading people away, pushing them towards the barn. "Come on, everyone! Let's go! Keep moving!"

A hero is one who knows how to hang on just one minute longer

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

No more denying, I've got to face it
Won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
If I don't make it, someone else will
Stand my ground
It's all around, getting stronger
Coming closer, into my world
I can feel that it's time for me to face it
Can I take it?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:[Fall Attire]
Company: Those in the Chaos

➳ ➳ ➳

Vampires? Right... wizarding world Ronna... monsters exist.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna's chattering had stopped when the two older classmates had broken into some petty couple's argument and they eventually made up. She was exploring the booths when suddenly she heard screams and the chaos erupted around her, Victor, and everyone else. She heard shouts of something about a vampire. There were orders to go to the barn. She pulled out her wand, knowing full well that a second year wasn't going to be much help, but she would at least do what she could. That was when she spotted what looked to be a younger girl throwing a tantrum of sorts-was that the vampire? Suddenly she struck out at a young blonde haired girl, fangs bared, sinking into the arm of the young girl.

Ronna's blue eyes grew wide in shock and she fought back a scream. She had seen blood from Quidditch-her own blood spit on a field before-her Dad with blood from work before, injuries from fights as a child but this was different.

She grabbed Victor's arm and pulled him back sharply and snapped, "Victor! We've got to get out of here!"

User Image

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:10 pm
mc2
User Image

Cara Jane League
[Former Slytherin wife of Dr. Sinclair Alfred-Jon League]

Wand: Springy and Decorated Shaft//9 inches//Elm//Fairy Hair
Wearing: Proper in Grays and Blacks

AND

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 11
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: First Year
Wearing: Fall Attire

Cara's brown eyes widened as the chaos erupted around her and her son: her first reaction was to protect her son. She saw what she guessed to be upperclassmen Hogwarts students ushering those who couldn't stand and fight to the barn. She noticed the freckled redhead who had argued with her boyfriend only a few minutes earlier holding a child looking confused. "David!" She snapped, her voice sharp, "You go with the others. I'll handle what I can."

David nodded quickly disappearing into the crowd: he knew not to argue with his mother and that at least she by all accounts of her family was a competent witch.

Cara rushed to Marina and reached out for the child, her wand out as she cast protection and shield spells. "Give me the child," Cara ordered Marina. "I have children. My son is headed to the barn now: I plan to be where I can protect my own. I can get the child to the barn and work on casting protection spells as I go."

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:54 pm
User Image

I woke before the morning, I was happy all the day
I never said an ugly word, but smiled and stuck to play

User Image

Balder's eyes went wide as his brother handed him off to some redhead that reminded him of Lukey, except she was a girl instead. He grabbed at her hair and stuck it in his mouth along with his thumb, watching the entire proceeding with wide, terrified eyes. At least the girl he was with seemed nice, well, until some lady he knew he didn't know and knew Maggi hadn't handed him off to tried to take him instead. Taking his hand out of his mouth, he screwed up his face and let out the highest-pitched wail he could, crying and screaming at the top of his lungs. "Nei! I don' wanna go with the scary lady! Maggi say stay wit nice girl! Du kan ikke få meg til å gå!." He kicked as hard as he could at the lady with dark hair. She wasn't his mamma, and she sure wasn't his auntie Frey. They didn't have black hair, only blonde, and the nice girl had red hair, and he was going to stay with her. He clung as tightly as he could to Marina, still screaming. She couldn't get him to go anywhere with her!

-------------------------------
State: Terrified
-------------------------------

And now at last the sun is going down behind the wood
And I am very happy, for I know that I've been good

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers