Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Craft Fair Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:56 pm
User Image
Aisling
MotherDaughterSisterspace
VampireRougespacespacespacespace

Look how you've grown, it's etched in skin and bone
Dressed in make-up and bleached out in the roses

════════════════════════════════════

Aisling wasn't paying attention to anything, didn't hear the people screaming or see them running, all she cared about was the blood. Sweet, warm, fresh blood, magic blood. The girl was a witch; but then, Aisling had assumed as much, most of the people here were witches and wizards and such. Her family usually tried to avoid those with magic, they were much better at defending themselves than normal people were, after all. But they had been so bored of late... It'd all seemed worth it. But a searing pain in her stomach made her hiss against the girl's arm. She released her hold and flew back, clutching her stomach, growling to see her dress stained with blood. She looked back up at the girl, her eyes wild and furious. "My dress, you ruined my dress! And it hurts! Why would you do that, it hurts!" The wounds weren't substantial; she'd had worse. But she was infuriated that the girl had hurt her and ruined her dress! She lunged at her, hands going for the throat, hissing and snarling and growling. There was no semblance of thought in her eyes then, just mad, blind rage. She landed on the blonde girl, hands on her throat, and squeezed, not too tight, just enough to cut off the air. Ai was a strange creature, when she was calm, she forgot her strength. But in anger, she kept it in check, used it to inflict pain and suffering equal to that which she felt had been done to her. Ai would live through the blood loss; it would be replenished easily. But this girl... this girl would slowly suffocate under her hands. It would be slow... so slow... time seemed to slow around the child. The chaos around her faded into nothing, and all she cared about was watching the life leave the blonde's eyes...

Do you know I'd never hurt you?

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:06 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Casual in the Fall Festival OF DEATHspace
CURRENTLY // single // fancying // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Annoyedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Seriously? You're going to fight with her over this?' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ For my entire life I never knew what love was like,
But now I've felt it's touch, and it's far too much for me to hold inside.
∳ ∳ ∳
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Damien was getting ready to head toward the barn when an older boy handed a baby off to Marina so that he could attempt to help. If the situation hadn't been so dire, he would have burst out laughing at the look on his girlfriend's face. Then an older woman tried to take the child from Marina, and the boy threw a fit. It seemed that the woman scared the baby, which Damien found odd but given the circumstances he supposed they should all count themselves lucky that the baby was freaking out over being handed off to strangers and not the fact that people were screaming and running and dying. Damien tried to ignore Eretria being attacked by a little blonde girl as he met the child's eyes, trying to look friendly and non-threatening. "Ah, hi, there, um, why, why don't you come with me? Yeah? Marina's got to help people, but I can take care of you, okay?" The Slytherin didn't know why he was doing this, except that his girlfriend was decidedly a more offensive sort of person when dealing with conflict than he was, and he got the feeling that she'd like use of her arms. He, on the other hand, was very much the sort to go on the defensive, hence the shield spells he'd been throwing up. He figured that they'd all be better off if he were holding the baby and Marina had use of her hands. Hopefully, he wouldn't need to argue that point with a two-year-old; he was pretty sure he'd lose that fight.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳ Feels like I'm on top of the universe, on a shooting star
                                                          Well, life feels so wonderful and every thing is by far so spectacular.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:02 pm
CLAIRE ALEXANDRIE & VICTOR BEAUSOLEIL

"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor froze as he heard the screams, not really paying attention to anything else.
What...what was even happening?

The Frenchman then heard someone shouting about vampires and...something about a barn.
Was...was this an event?

"Wh-what?" He asked, confused, his mind was still a little hazy. Ever since he was playing the violin and heard that odd voice.
He had felt confused and dazed.
Victor then felt a tug at his arm, then flinched when Ronna yelled at him, "What do you mean? This isn't an event?"

If so....then they were in danger, "Where even is the barn?!"

Claire meanwhile had rushed to the craft fair, she had seen people running away screaming bloody murder, what was even happening?

Spotting a young looking girl, she paused, just seeing the doll like child before her.
Was she...choking someone? Wh-what did choking someone even feel like? She then gazed at the wound on the girl, still in shock at stumbling onto this scene.

Her facade started to crack, though she tried to resist.

If she knew that the girl was dangerous...she would have run away.
However Claire had no idea and just stood there, shocked, and unable to move, she had to act! Do something!
Taking out her wand she gazed at the young girl choking and took a breath, it..it was underage magic, but this was an exception, right?

"I...in..." What was the incantation..something about burning...burning...that was it! "Incendio!"
Whether she did the spell right or not, not even Claire knew. She hoped she did though.

"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:40 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:[Fall Attire]
Company: Those in the Chaos

➳ ➳ ➳

Keep in control and remember you aren't prepared enough to save the whole world yet.

➳ ➳ ➳

"An event for them," She snapped pointing at the young vampire covered in blood. "The barn should be easy enough to find come on." As she pulled Victor away she noticed a first year try the incendio spell and she felt like screaming: what was a first year trying to do? Get herself killed? Hopefully an upperclassman or an adult would intervene. Ronna had her hands full with Victor who seemed to be spacing out.

Ronna continued to pull Victor away, thankful for her strength and that she was taller than most kids her age so she could see the way a bit better than some. Her instincts were fighting to tell her to run but also to run into the fight at the same time. She wanted to scream but she knew she had to stay calm. She had to stay calm at least for Victor's sake: she'd at least take care of her friend. And if she found someone on the way she'd do what she could there too.

User Image

Squeeky Luff

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:50 am
User Image

Cara Jane League
[Former Slytherin wife of Dr. Sinclair Alfred-Jon League]

Wand: Springy and Decorated Shaft//9 inches//Elm//Fairy Hair
Wearing: Proper in Grays and Blacks

Cara forgot that she tended to have an intimidating air to her, and the poor child was terrified. The redheads boyfriend stepped up to take the child and she said, "Thank-you."

She turned to see what she could only guess was a first year challenge the vampire child with an incindio spell. Cara narrowed her brown eyes and said, "If you'll excuse me," She said, knowing she needed to intervene to try to save the girl.

She stepped forward her wand aimed at the vampire and said firmly, "Confundo" intending to confuse the child vampire, and it was a charm-one of Cara's skills. Cara narrowed her eyes and hissed, "Incarcerous" intending to bind the vampire. Truth be told she had never dealt with a vampire before but at least it gave the vampire another target to deal with than the blonde first year. Defense Against the Dark Arts was something Cara had only been mediocore at she felt so fighting a vampire... guess there is a time for new experiences, she thought darkly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:22 pm
User Image
Aisling
MotherDaughterSisterspace
VampireRougespacespacespacespace

Look how you've grown, it's etched in skin and bone
Dressed in make-up and bleached out in the roses

Aisling, so caught up in her hands on the blonde's throat, didn't notice for a moment that her back was suddenly very, very warm. When she did, her eyes went wide, and she looked over her shoulder to see her beautiful platinum locks... on fire. She hissed and turned, seeing another young blonde girl, holding a wand, with a very intense, very strange look in her eyes. For a moment, Aisling was caught up in that expression; it felt familiar to her, somehow. She wondered if, in the early days of her unlife, she had looked similar. She felt an odd sense of connection with the child, as if they had something in common... something other than the superficial resemblances, that is. The thought of appearance brought the child vampire back to the present. She released the older girl and stood, her hair in her hands, and she hissed, realizing that her hair was essentially ruined... as was the back of her dress, likely. She'd need a new one... but at the moment, all she cared about was the little brat who'd done it. She lunged for the child, hands curving into claws. She made contact with the little girl, her hand finding her eye and carving it out of her face. It made an oddly delightful sound, somewhere between a scrape and a squelch, and the vampire let out a gleeful little giggle. Her mirth was interrupted, however, as she felt a strange wave of dizziness cross her mind. It passed as quickly as it had come, but it had unmistakably happened. She looked around, snarling, in time to see a woman attempting to attack her. She dove out of the way, and then ran at the woman, snarling. "Leave me alone! Let me play!" she shouted, clawing at the woman. Her little hands reached out, grabbing her left leg and wrenching hard, her nails digging into the flesh, cutting through it, through muscle, cracking bone, and pulled free. The leg went flying through the air, and Ai shrieked and laughed and stomped on the ground. "People who don't let me play get punished!" the child shouted, kicking at the woman. Where were her parents? Why weren't they here, taking care of her! Her hair was burnt, her dress was ruined, and she was still bleeding! Ai glared at the woman. She'd ruined her fun, everything was ruined now! She just wanted to play with the little girl...

Do you know I'd never hurt you?

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:45 pm
User Image

Cara Jane League
[Former Slytherin wife of Dr. Sinclair Alfred-Jon League]

Wand: Springy and Decorated Shaft//9 inches//Elm//Fairy Hair
Wearing: Proper in Grays and Blacks

Cara's brown eyes grew wide as first the vampire child lunged at the girl carving at the girl's face but when her confundo spell hit it changed the vampire's attention to Cara. It was as Cara had planned but she had failed to fully save the first-year. Her second spell, the vampire was able to dodge, the spell that would have restrained the vampire, instead rope coiled uselessly on the ground as the child dodged.

She stepped back as the vampire lunged at her, her left leg the leg standing in front and it was that leg the vampire's small hands reached for. Cara let out a scream as nails dug through her flesh, cut through muscle, and cracked muscle. She collapsed to the ground in pain just as she watched in horror as her own leg was ripped from her. The pain was making her head spin as was seeing her own blood spill from a stump where her white tights were.

She raised her wand and managed to cast a jelly-legs jinx at the vampire though in her weakened state and on the verge of passing out she had no clue if it would work. She didn't have the energy to think of anything more complex. After casting the spell she dropped her hand holding the wand and stared in shock at the blood pouring from where she once had a leg. As her head spun her last thoughts were if her son, David, was safe.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:15 pm
CLAIRE ALEXANDRIE & VICTOR BEAUSOLEIL

"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor was just completely spaced out, his mind felt hazy...why did he feel hazy?
He then made out a wavy figure, "Cl...Claire?"
The figure did look like Claire, why was Claire here?

Victor then winced as he felt himself pulled and looked at Ronna, "Wa-wait...That's Claire. My cousin." His mind had still not fully grasped the situation, due to the haze he felt slower than usual.

Claire watched as the fire made contact with the little girl, she watched, entranced, as the fire burned away the little girl.
It was such a beautiful sight.

Wait...it didn't burn away the girl, it just burned her hair and dress, possibly some skin, but not fully.
She was only a first year, so that could explain that.

Claire just glared, it seemed she managed to divert the girls attention though, that gaze. It seemed...lost...but familiar.
Why though?
For a moment Claire almost thought it was a shame to ruin her hair, it was such a pretty shade after all.

That was when she found herself lunged at, and took a few moments to register the fact that she felt a sharp pain.
Pain on her face...
She then noticed the little girl had her eye and Claire just stood there, her hand moving up to her eye socket shakily.

Tha was when her facade broke completely.

Claire fell to the ground screaming as she covered her face, the sharp pain too much for her.

"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

Right... the cousin who turned his hair pink.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna's eyes grew wide seeing the attack by the vampire and the blood. The attack by the vampire on apparently Claire, Victor's cousin, and then the woman in the expensive dress and boots who had lost a leg and was falling into shock.

"Victor!" Ronna snapped, "You go find a mediwizard or whatever... I'll take care of your cousin, okay? Go! Now!" She used the sharp voice her father used when issuing orders. She knew that Victor wasn't going to abandon his family, no matter how terrible his cousin might be, and she didn't blame him.

She pushed Victor into the crowd and rushed to Claire who had fallen to the ground screaming. Ronna brushed back the girl's blonde hair and fought the urge to gag seeing all the blood. "Victor's finding you a doc-healer, okay?" She had softened her voice and tried to be comforting as she held her wand at the ready, knowing full well a second year wasn't going to be much better off than Claire was if the vampire decided to attack. Her blue eyes were narrowed as she kept watch for the vampire child.

User Image

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Miranda quite enjoying the fair, she was doing craft after craft, laughing along with Nick as they spent time together on their day off. Melanie and Zachery were off somewhere else, leaving their two employees to enjoy their time. When all chaos broke loose, People were running. There were shouts of pain splashes of blood. She screamed as she saw a woman get her leg torn off. She tried to draw her wand to defend herself and innocents, but the wand fell to the ground out of her pocket.

Nicholas pulled his own wand from his pocket, Aiming at the responsible person. Was it a person? They looked like one, but they were so odd. Strong and fast, it dawned on him what thise creature may be and he froze. Snapping from his state he shoved Miranda and pulled her along, fleeing from the area.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:27 pm
User Image

I woke before the morning, I was happy all the day
I never said an ugly word, but smiled and stuck to play

User Image

Balder blinked, tears trailing down his face as the guy that was with the Lukey girl started talking to him. He frowned, managing to stop crying, but still none too pleased with the events. Especially since he could see something bad happening around him. The boy was young, much too young to be witnessing the carnage, and he turned to look at the guy. "Maina hewp?" His countenance changed suddenly as a smile broke out over the boy's face. "Maina hewp! Maina hewp Maggi! Maggi and Tria need hewp! Scary damen ønsker å skade folk. Du hjelper!"

-------------------------------
State: Terrified
OOC: ...
-------------------------------

And now at last the sun is going down behind the wood
And I am very happy, for I know that I've been good

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:01 pm
I can see, when you stay low nothing happens
Does it feel right?
Late at night, things I thought I put behind me
Haunt my mind
I just know there's no escape
Once it sets its eyes on you
But I won't run, I have to stare it in the eyes
Stand my ground, I won't give in

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SIXTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image
Though this might just be the ending: Shocked | Of the life I held so dear: I'm not a babysitter! | I won't run: Damien | There's no turning back from here: Craft Fair |

Things were getting crazy. First some lady tried to take the little boy from her, only for the kid to pitch a temper tantrum and almost choke her how tight he was clinging on. Than said lady got her leg ripped off by Princess Biter, who apparently had a flair for gore, as she proceeded to rip a poor girl's- the redhead couldn't watch. Instead she held the little boy closer, who was now babbling in a foreign language and grinning while Damien tried to reason with him. She grabbed Damien's hand with her one free hand. "Right. We're running now. He doesn't need to be seeing this stuff." She started to sprint through the crowd, still yelling for people to follow.

A hero is one who knows how to hang on just one minute longer

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

No more denying, I've got to face it
Won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
If I don't make it, someone else will
Stand my ground
It's all around, getting stronger
Coming closer, into my world
I can feel that it's time for me to face it
Can I take it?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:45 am
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

I need to get them to the barn... a healer should be there.

➳ ➳ ➳

Noticing the woman in the expensive coat bleeding as Ronna held Claire, Ronna took a deep breath: Victor wasn't coming. It was too chaotic. Helping Claire up she waved her wand towards the woman and said "Wingardium Leviosa" lifting the woman. Hopefully the barn would have some healers for both the woman and Claire. In this chaos it didn't seem likely to find a healer.

And, somewhere in the back of her head she felt odd being so calm in the chaos, but then again maybe it was because she knew she had no other choice. Any other choice would make things worse.

User Image

Squeeky Luff

{ OOC: Exit to the Barn }  
Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out