Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Quidditch Pitch

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:14 pm
Here is where the Quidditch tournament will be held.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:13 pm
I tried to be p.e.r.f.e.c.t
But nothing was worth it
I don't believe it makes me
real
I thought it'd be easy
But no one believes me
I meant all the things I said
This place is so empty
My thoughts are so tempting
I don't know how it got so
bad
Sometimes it's so crazy
But
nothing can save me
But it's the only thing that I have

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔢𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯i𝔫 π”“π”²π”―π”’π”Ÿπ”©π”¬π”¬π”‘
Sixth Year Vice-Captain, 𝔅eater

Dominic trudged through the uneven grounds, the small rolling hills of grass slapped at his boots as he heaved on. His newest broom –Merlin, how has he been through so many alreadyβ€” was slung over his shoulder and nestled under an arm coated in a thick brown jacket. ”Can’t be the first one here, can I?” He blinked as he glanced left and right, startling blue eyes only found that he really was.

”Hrmph, well that figures.” Dominic rolled his eyes. Of course he was the first one here, to this, but practically last to the quidditch try outs. Except, Virgil was the last, and not him, so that helpedβ€”not really. Damn him, damn his whole family. Virgil’s father was a wretched man, and his sister was different. Sure, she was their seeker, and he didn’t actually have a problem with her, but that family, that blood, that name. It was all just wrong. His hair bristled and he scrunched up his nose at thought. If he ever saw Ross outside of school…

Well… He didn’t know what he’d do. But it wouldn’t be pretty dammit, that was for sure.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 163lbs ☣ Age: 16
Quidditch Pitch
waiting in solace adorned in autumn
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

I tried to be perfect it just wasn't worth it…............ ............. ................... ...................... .................................... ........... ........
Nothing could ever be so wrong…............... ................... ..............
It's hard to believe me, it never gets easy
…...................... ............... .................... ................ ....I guess I knew that all along
................................................... ....... .... .............. .............................................…That I’m better off on my own

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:37 pm
I tried to be p.e.r.f.e.c.t
But nothing was worth it
I don't believe it makes me
real
I thought it'd be easy
But no one believes me
I meant all the things I said
This place is so empty
My thoughts are so tempting
I don't know how it got so
bad
Sometimes it's so crazy
But
nothing can save me
But it's the only thing that I have

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔢𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯i𝔫 π”“π”²π”―π”’π”Ÿπ”©π”¬π”¬π”‘
Sixth Year Vice-Captain, 𝔅eater

……..

”Where the hell is everyone?” He wondered, eyes wrinkling with concern as his brows furrowed deep. His beanie was covered over his ears, so in the distance, he only barely heard a faint roar that he assumed was just a crowd of people distracted by some spectacle or another. He had heard music and singing earlier when he passed by the bonfire to get to where the quidditch pitch was, but, not a single person was out on the field, not a single damn person! Not even in the stands! He was getting bored, impatient, and hasty. Gracie had told him she’d be here, that she’d watch him play….

But where was she?

Where was everyone?

He sighed. Dominic glanced at his broom and gently placed it on the ground. ”Up!” He commanded and saddled in on his broom in one fell swoop. The Nimbus 2001 soared off with a powerful gust of wind left in his wake as he soared high above the field and gazed out into the rolling fields, the apple orchard, pumpkin patch and everything in between. He saw the flickering flames of the bonfire, and red refracted the light. He squinted leaned closer, and realized what it was, blood. A horrified look sank in his features when he realized that that fair roar had been cries for help, shouts of panic and painβ€”and he’d been oblivious to it all. He almost threw up, right then and there in the air. He felt it bubbling up his throat and had to swallow it back down as he raced forward, the cold winds splitting in his face, there had to be someone he knew he could help, Gracie had to be here. She always was….

[Move Scene to Apple Orchard]]
╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 163lbs ☣ Age: 16
Quidditch Pitch
flying to the rescue (sort of) autumn
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

I tried to be perfect it just wasn't worth it…............ ............. ................... ...................... .................................... ........... ........
Nothing could ever be so wrong…............... ................... ..............
It's hard to believe me, it never gets easy
…...................... ............... .................... ................ ....I guess I knew that all along
................................................... ....... .... .............. .............................................…That I’m better off on my own

Event Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games