Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Tay's Hidden Beach House Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:59 pm
William "Tay" Nott
Croyde Bay, Devon, England

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tucked against the further outskirts of Croyde Beach, the weathered beach house sprawls along golden sand. The u-shape of the house cradles the wooden deck that's perched against the ocean. The property belonging to the house itself spans nearly twenty acres and is laced with heavy barbed wire fencing and explicit signs foreboding trespassers, as well as several muggle repelling charms, disillusionment charms and protection charms, as well as anti-apparation ward that extends the throughout the perimeter of the beach house. Some stragglers have managed to drift up shore by boat, and then the muggle repelling charms were densely reinforced there.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:07 pm
Beach Scenery

User Image

Croyde is a village on the west-facing coastline of North Devon, England, several miles away from where the beach house is hidden. The village lies on the South West Coast Path near to Baggy Point. Croyde village and its beach faces the Atlantic Ocean near the western limit of the Bristol Channel. The sandy 875 yards (800 m) beach stands in a sheltered bay. A large dune system has formed past the high-tide mark. Sand underlies the land surface between the beach and the centre of Croyde village, 600 yards to the east. There is a reef break at the northern end of the beach as well. The shape of the bay funnels waves towards the beach. The beach is also steeper than either neighboring beaches, due to this, rip currents are extremely strong especially near the rocks at either end of the beach and at low tide, even when there is only a small swell. These currents present danger to the strongest of swimmers. The break is very compact at low tide, resulting in many injuries.

information derived from wikipedia.com

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:03 pm
Love is strong, but I am evil
________________You are wrong, about me
______________________________Take your time, play with me until.....

You can hear the children scream like their stuck inside a dream

𝕺cclumens 𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the Third
𝕳eir of 𝕯uke of 𝖂ales, 𝕾lytherin 𝕬lumni

Hours stretched, the sun blazed overhead as it dived into the ocean slowly, its enrapturing rays glistened on his skin as the warm embrace of the water rippled against his legs. The crash of the wave broke on the shore and the white foam oozed around him and glittered like diamonds tucked in the sands of gold. Bare whisps of fleeting clouds trailed in the pink and purple skies, the painted canvas burned in his mind, he hoped to stay here forever. Here, he could live. The splash of the water beat against his legs, but his left was numb to the sensation. It ached in pain, water could ease it, but the ghost of the memory would always linger.

”......Now what do I do.” Forlorn, the heavy weight in his breaths felt tense in his throat. He couldn’t remember the last time he’d spoken aloud. The months had passed like the fall of leaves, too timeless to remember, and yet it was like it was only yesterday that he’d seen Michelle. And she cornered him. Calloused fingers and chipped, dirty fingernails curled into the wet sand, digging deeper.

And so it was, that he remained on the beach for hours. Until the sun had long since fallen and even the moon began to creep over his head. The muscles in his arms wavered, and his elbow finally gave way as he fell backwards into the sand and stared up at the starry night sky. His lips chapped and his skin raw from the sun. His mind raced, and yet his thoughts sat empty in the clear forefront of his mind. He’d kill his uncle, methodical, timed and poised. He’d kill him. And he’ll take the blame for it. He’ll kill him, and he’ll lose his titles. But most importantly. Remington has to die.

He’d never seen it before, but it was true, the evidence was hidden deep, but it was there. His uncle felt guilt, nurtured him, shown interest in him, raised him as a child and manipulated him against his father. (Not that that was exactly hard, but..) Tay shook his head, eyes trailing the moon. He’ll take his revenge, and then he’ll run. He’ll hide. He doubted the ministry would mind much, though, would they? It’d be one less thorn in their side. Maybe he could even get paid, if he dealt his cards right. The darkness crept behind him, and his eyes coiled close. He’ll need to train, to practice, and walk. He’ll need to swim, to try. It’d be the best way, the healers had told him. The only way, he knew. The sand felt cold under him, and the water crept closer and closer. His breathing evened to a slow, steady pace and sleep had drowned him. When the sun finally boiled over in the early morning, his eyes blinked against the red backdrop and he winced away. Tay turned on his side, covered his eyes behind his cradled arm and fell back asleep.

╔══════════════╗
Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 189 ♜ Age: 20
Hidden Beach House
[End of Summer 2024]
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:23 pm
Love is strong, but I am evil
________________You are wrong, about me
______________________________Take your time, play with me until.....

You can hear the children scream like their stuck inside a dream

𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the Third
𝕺cclumens, 𝕾lytherin 𝕬lumni

[Fall 2024]

The droll hum resonated in his ears and it echoed in rhythm with the crack of the waves breaking apart and then shattered across the gold toned sands. Wheat fields bristled the countryside, birds sung a cacophany and the crickets churned into a storm. The sun had barely begun to rise beyond the tree line and clouds dominated the skies. His finger was pricked and bloodied on a wooden splinter as he gripped the backboard of a chair; his leg collapsed and his steadiness was stolen out from under his shadow. He fell with a groan and crashed into the floor with a gentle bounce... The cushioning charm had actually been useful, who would’ve known? The wooden planks vibrated again, more times than he ever dared to count.

Tay was distraught, as, once again, his right leg twisted and his arms thrust himself upright, greedy fingers grasping for structure and support. He annointed himself upright, lungs sucking up air with malice as if it might be his last. Dotted vision and blurry, red, puffy eyes struggled to see. He’d been at this all night, and now, it was morning... Routine, it struck him to the very nerve, he had to keep to routine. His muscles cringed as he tried to hold a solid ground, the limb twitched ever so rarely. He was determined; he wouldn’t use magic like he’d done chasing Michelle, or when he’d followed Xilan. He wouldn’t cheat, not at this. Teeth grinded in conjuction, his ankle feeble as he dared to strike forward with his right foot to take a single step away from the kitchen chair and onward to the master bath. He grasped the next chair in line along the table as his left leg weakly jerked into motion, again, and again, and again, until he stood in symmetry. It felt numb, almost frigid. His eyelids drooped to a close, and he darted his right leg in a wide step, now fully content to drag his crippled leg in tow. He hopped down the hall, around the corner, and into the loo, dragging his leg behind him. Dead eyes scanned his reflection; how much time had he wasted, waiting, trying, recovering? Was it hopeless?

And what would he do, what would his life become without the grudge he’d held, he clung to for absolute life. If he killed the man who murdered his mother, what would be left for him to do? He can’t move on, he realized, it’s too late. There’s no escaping this fate. But what other options were left? Vengeance? Against what? Whom? He’d only ever really wanted to know the truth, and now that he was so close to it, it was scared. He didn’t want this to be end of his life, of his future, of him. This wasn’t the end.

╔══════════════╗
Hidden Beach House
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:53 pm

In the night ahead
        ___There’s a light up on this house on a hill
        __________________Living.... Living still
        _____________________________Their intention is to kill

And they will, they will.

[Early Spring 2025]

He hung off the edge of his windowsill; the glass panes spread open wide. His muscles were numb, but frozen stoic into place. The gargoyle of a man hadn’t moved. His shadow lurched from west to east in pursuit of the sun. The time toiled on, but he never wavered. Limbs ached, his body sat stiff and sore. It’d been hours since he sent the owl off to Hogwarts, to await the imminent judgment of a girl he’d never even met. Loyal and true, the words of the badger mocked him. I just ******** up. His thoughts run hollow but they echoed in the ocean breeze with such girth.

His heart beats, but he couldn’t feel it. The vacancy sat in the shell of an empty soul. Reflections shattered through him as through the flesh of glacial ice. Divinity soared across the open stars; the black night blanketed the skies with a gaping jaw. I’ll kill him, I’ll kill him, the dismal song swept in like a lullaby. It quieted the storm from raging in his mind. I’ll kill him, I’ll kill him. Every burst of the tone resonated in his bones, gouging out his emotions until there was none. And somewhere in between, the trance of sleep poisoned him under.

Hour into the night, the flap of wings disturbed the empty house. Its gust of wind heaved under tired wings and swept up a blanket of sand into the current. He awoke with a start, gasping. ”Ah!” He groaned, joints popping and rattling as he struggled upright and wrenched his head upward on heavy shoulders. The owl that greeted him was not the one he’d sent, but it was familiar all the same. It was his father’s owl. Tay hastily ripped the small scroll from its ribbon and unraveled it before him, muttering its contents under his breath. Hmmhmmhmm, absence is noted…loyalty, duty—of course, he never could resist it—honor, family, tradition—more nonsense— Arranged marriage cannot carry on without your steed—hm, hm, hm—requested upon immediate arrival. Future mother-in-law deserves utmost respect—pft—insubordination and sufferance is no longer tolerated…. Expectantly awaiting your ******** you.” He growled, throat constricted with ire. The letter was shredded under chipped fingernails and scattered outside his window into the sandy shores and high wheat grass.

”Dammit!”

[Exit to Nott Castle]

╔══════════════╗
Hidden Beach House
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:23 pm
User Image

The firey bird found the place easily. It hadn't been hard at all. Usually, when his master sent him on any kind of errand, she only gave a name.... but this time she had been very specific on the place and so Volare had found it easily. The phoenix easily slid through an open window of the beach house and landed on the back of the chair. Volare had also been told to make sure the letter was delivered to him personally and if Volare was to wait for the man that had hurt his master so much, then Volare would stick around to observe the man for awhile as well. The bird was not one to easily trust anyone but his beloved Michelle, let alone someone who had hurt her. He was curious. Clutched in his beak was a sealed envelope with just his name written across the front in her usual elegant cursive.

All through out the letter were heavily crossed out bits that she had obviously scribbled over while writing it, hoping to cover up things her mind had written that she didn't want him to read. If he stared hard enough he might have been able to read it.

Michelle Catlin

Tay...
You didn't leave.... but why? You said you were leaving and it was for legitimate reasons. Which only must mean that you haven't broken away from your family yet, or something is holding you back. Is it me? Whatever your planning on doing at this rendezvous.... All I ask is that you don't get yourself killed. You have a tendency to put yourself in dangerous situations you know? And I can't always be there to save your sorry a**... and if you die then I won-.... Also why the hell did you send this letter to Ada of all people! It isn't her decision what I do with my life! I don't care if she's my best friend. I don't care what she has to say about you. She doesn't get to make that choice! And what if she hadn't given it to me? What would you have done then? Would you have continued living here without me ever knowing? Would you have just let me live on thinking you were gone for good? Would you have really just left me like everyone else?

....I'd like to see this beach of yours. You're so ******** cryptic. Why can't you ever just say what you really mean? Do you want me to come there or what? Why? What do I mean to you?... You're right. It sounds like I'd like it there.....

Please don't die Tay. Just don't die. I don't know if I could live with you dead... and I kind of enjoy living Just don't die okay?

I hate and love you
-Michelle

Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:19 pm

In the night ahead
        ______There’s a light up on this house on a hill
        ________________Living, living still
        _______________________Their intention is to kill

And they will, they will.

[Spring 2025]

”An-uh-mey-lee-uhs VAIR-toh,” he recited with a practiced tongue, the adept swirl of his mahogany wand orbited his lower half as the magic began to shift and shape. The trickle of subtleties wormed in his muscles as they ripped apart and knit together, the bones of his legs shrinking and diminishing into nothing as the limbs melted together at the thighs, conjoining into one. The flesh flaked and scales overgrew as the last bones of his knees disappeared and the muscles grew thicker, wider, his innards pulled and his ribs multiplied, one after other as his lower torso twisted into the belly of a serpent and his tail carried his weight. The dark green hue of his scales was stained with the twisted white scars from his old wounds. He sighed.

It was easiest to move about this way, he’d realized. The muscles of his serpent’s tail glided easily on the wooden floorboards as he slithered from the bedroom to the living room. The doors were wide open, the windows too. The fresh salt breeze teased in the wind. It was easier this way; it just was.

Once, he’d gotten the wildest idea and had tried to transfigure wings on his back to fly; it didn’t work. His bones were too heavy, and to risk making them so brittle that he could fly wasn’t worth it, in his opinion. Of course, he had his bets that dragons’ wings would work, if he would do the research for the particular species. But, he already knew the mechanics of the serpent, and it had worked brilliantly in his NEWTS. He slithered back and forth, almost roaming in circles. The mechanics of motion curled around his physique, reminding his muscles of their capabilities. His physical therapy had been slow; almost daunting. ”Finite incantatem,” he recited with a slow, course tone.

The magic wound across his being, weaved in blood and bone as the serpents details faded and his flesh marveled. His legs sprouted into form, tied together intricately until the last worming effects had split the flesh in half and the bones finally regrew into place. The scars on his left leg were hidden under the fabric of his clothes that transfigured with him. He summoned his cane with an open hand and dared several steps. His legs wobbled, almost like jelly, trying to retain balance, to cling to the motions that had been so easy. But, several inching steps barely led him forward as his left leg buckled and he slammed down forward on his knee. ”You…” Tay blinked. Once, only once, had he ever seen a phoenix before this; during the raid on the Family, actually. …Why the hell was I even there?

”Hnnn,” he growled under his throat as he hobbled closer to the creature carefully. Tentative fingers grasped the envelope, slowly curling chipped fingernails under the seal to rip it open and read. Every word on the page had gravity threatening him under its wake. All he could do now was sit himself at a chair and breathe, and hope it won’t drown him.

Just breathe,

╔══════════════╗
Beach House
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:57 pm
Jump into the sun
Dear boy what are you running from
Everyone has got to be saved

Run boy be a man
With legs too weak to make a stand
We're all crucified in the end

Jump into the sun
Dear boy what are you running from
The answer you will find in your grave

User Image

[Summer 2026]

Sand sculpted memories stretched far as the eye could see, a barren desert wasteland of gold and greed. The arid winds howled and kicked up the golden grains of sand; the sandstorm tore apathy from passion like the two faces of a silver coin. The sun's rays berated down; crippled all that it could touch. Rocks sizzled, harbored heat and pain and misery and blood of a thousand men as they trudged. Their footsteps disappeared in the sands, hundreds and thousands of tread tracks twined like a dry riverbed wet with only tears. The crack of a whip, caterwauling cry, and beseeching pleas drowned his senses, the color of red and the repulsive smell of copper and decay. The River of Styx, his thoughts rung mute. The River of Styx. Then, a gust of ethereal smoke fluid as water and black as night cascaded in a tidal wave. Black waters of ghosts and smoke and despair, it crashed down from the heavens, rushed like a waterfall. Ghastly figures moaned, corporeal fingers—some to the bone and gristle, some melted, some burnt—all tore into the desert sands. None survived. The world began to shimmer. Was it a mirage? Was it real? The mourning, the wailing, the begging, and pleading; and red, red, red, all he could see was a sky of red, a river of black and the sands of gold stretch.

"Hello Tay." Roi said smiling at the boy, his poisonous green eyes bright as the sun, brighter, and brighter..

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

”A—aaughh!” Mutilated by cotton sheets, he thrashed wildly and panicked in those moments of entrapment until he wrestled himself free. Sweat dripped out of every pour in fat, heavy drops rank with the stench of fear. The damp sheets clung to him as he wrestled himself free; the cold static of the floor surged through bare feet and a wash of chills prickled at his flesh. The heavy clouds rolled over, dark and ominous. Thunderstorms hailed for the past week that he'd imprisoned himself within these walls. He groaned, threw himself back on to the mattress and curled to one side as his head sunk deep into the pillow.

”Roi...” he growled under his breath, fingers ripped into the sheets. Sleep, it was all he wanted. But every night, it was the same face in every nightmare. It was every truth martyred by each and every lie. He was just tired.

So tired...

╔══════════════╗
Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 175 ♜ Age: 23
Beach House
╚══════════════╝

Boy's on the outside of heaven
...the outside of heaven...
But I could be wrong

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:27 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michelle landed silent as ever and barefoot as always in the sand of the beach. Her fingers released the phoenix she called her own and moments later the fire bird had landed gently on her shoulder. Volare had known all along and if only she'd thought to ask she could have been here long ago. For a long time she stared out at the water, not really thinking, but for once in her life feeling rather peaceful. It was near sunset and the light was fading slowly and silently into the ocean. She had never been afraid of the dark. The dark was where she'd escaped too as a child. She'd escaped from Vincent into the darkness of night and her room. She'd escaped her own memories with darkness and poison to cover them up. In the end she'd faced Vincent in the dark too. Atop a building with darkness pooling all around them on a moonless night. And now she'd finally return to him in darkness as well. It seemed her life was only that now. She'd found her safety in the shadows of the world and there she stayed and there she made her home in his heart. At some point her bird took off into the sky, flying out over the ocean. She wasn't worried, he'd always return to her. At his movement though, she finally stirred back into action. She wasn't sure what she'd say, but part of her felt like there wasn't much she had to say. Slowly feet pivoted on the ground, sand spraying outwards from her in a small wave and she walked towards the small beach house he called home now. Or at least she assumed he called home. She assumed it was where he was still staying.

Her feet stopped as she reached the door, her thoughts wandering to the last time she'd seen him. It'd been a strange day to say the least, but she hadn't stopped thinking about it. So much had passed between them since the day they met and so much had happened that day. It scared her that he could hurt her the way he had that day, and yet here she was returning to him, as if it was the only choice she had.... and maybe it was. He rarely left her mind. Even if she was unaware of his presence he was there. Her tongue flicked across dry lips, and she drew herself towards the present. Her long days and nights in Canada tracking down Vincent had been plagued by dreams of him.... some of them nightmares. He was one of the few that could break through her shell to the raw emotions she hid deep inside. It scared her, and yet she continued to let him. Sometimes she wondered if Ada was right and he was bad for her; then she would remember it didn't matter because she was addicted and she couldn't quit. He was most definitely bad for her, but he was also the only good that had happened to her. Slowly her hand lifted and rapped pale knuckles against the wood. What would she do if he didn't answer? And if he did? It'd been so long, and she hadn't words left to say. Although she'd come home with very few things left to say so that wasn't all his fault. Would he be different? Would he have changed beyond recognition? A lot could happen in a couple years, and yet she knew, the moment she saw him, it'd feel like nothing had changed for her. He would always make her like that. He would always make her feel like the world would fall into place at her feet as long as he was there... because he'd make it so. He was Tay.... after all.

Callin’ out รเภร just to pass the ҭเ๓є
                                                      I’ve got ภ๏ҭђเภﻮ left to ใ๏รє
                                                      єνєгұҭђเภﻮ that I’ve๒єς๏๓є
                                                      Just ғคใใร เภҭ๏ the єภ๔

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:48 pm

[Fall of 2034]

User Image
User Image

”What have you done?” Those were the last words his father had ever spoken to him. It didn't matter how well placed those suspicions were; his father would never say it aloud. He could never give up his own son; he was bound to it. Family, Duty, Honor, the family motto were shackles around their wrists. Tay had broken free long ago, but his father had not. Remington, for all his worth, still hadn't found Edric. There was a time when Tay had believed he would wake up to find the man standing over his bed armed with a well-aimed wand. But it never happened. If Remington had ever once suspected him, the man had given up hope. Maybe it was because he believed his boy was well and truly dead? And why shouldn't he? Every other child that he had birthed into this life was either in hiding, or dead. Edric didn't have maternal grandparents as rich and affluent as the Balford's, who were able to keep their b*****d grandchildren protected. Edric's maternal grandparents were dead.

And so it was that Tay had heard rumors buzzing like flies to the rubbish bin, that his uncle had not been seen or heard from in nearly a year. The man had all but given up on life, it was said. Others agreed he might have fled the country. Some believed he had taken his own life, but the news had simply been kept out of the papers. Tay knew better than to believe that.

But there was a vacancy inside of him. An emptiness as if something were missing. He believed the feeling would wane in the months that followed. He believed normalcy would come to him, if he stayed in the comfort of his beach house with Michelle. He had believed in a great number of things, once. This wasn't the first time he'd had this discussion with Michelle either. 'What now?' they would ask. But neither ever had an answer. It can't go on like this. One day, his vault will be empty. And then what? But the idea of getting a job just... It almost made him sick, the thought of working with people. He'd kill someone. Then what?

With a sigh, he slid the glass door open and ventured out on the deck. The sun descended in a sky of rose gold and purple, reflection glittering across the ocean. He could usually find her in the sands during this time of day. Watching the world spin under her feet with Volare on her shoulders. Tay joined her. Barefoot and in a loose white tee and jeans, he sat to her left and watched the waves crash against the shore. ”We could be thieves,” he cocked a smirk at the joke, because that's all it was: a joke. He didn't think Morgan or Adalaide would be entirely thrilled otherwise. Nor would he delude himself the notion that they might keep it a secret from them. Besides, he owed them his life. They both did. ”Or...” There was a long stretch of silence after this until finally he shrugged and said, ”I don't know... But... We can't just keep waiting for something to happen.”

╔══════════════╗
Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 180 ♜ Age: 31
Beach House
╚══════════════╝

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In the night αнεα∂ there's a light upon τнιṡ
                                                      нøυṡε on a нιℓℓ
                                                      The ℓινιиģ, ℓινιиģ ṡτιℓℓ
                                                      Their intention is to ќιℓℓ and they will, they ωιℓℓ

The snake sat silently staring at the ocean waves as they beat against the sand mercilessly. Even now her mind felt similar to how she assumed the sand felt. It was a constant battle, and it was exhausting. She had thought about giving up so many times, but she knew she had people there for her now, and that meant not giving up right? She blinked and tilted her head to the side. The waves crashed and receded endlessly and that also echoed her own feelings. She felt trapped in a loop. She didn't know what happened now, and her and Tay continued to have that conversation but never did anything to fix it, not that they knew what to do to fix it.

All her friends and family were moving on with their lives. They had jobs and kids and lives, and she didn't fit in anywhere. Hell even Olyvia was getting married in the spring. Her baby sister was getting married, while she just sat on a beach contemplating demons that had long since died. She would know... she had killed them. How did you go from this to that? She didn't fit. It didn't fit. Nothing fit... except Tay. Tay fit into every crevice and notch and tiny hole that others had created in her. He filled her up like glue and held on the tiny broken pieces together like she was some sort of mismatched doll put together for some poor orphan who had nothing else going for him. Sometimes it felt like that's all she was.

She blinked as the sand rustled behind her, and quietly turned her head to watch his approach. At her movement, Volare took off from her shoulder and into flight. The bird was always moving, always restless. She didn't say anything as he finally reached her and sat down, only turned her eyes back to the ocean and flopped her head against his shoulder. She cocked a tiny smirk at his joke and rolled her eyes.

"Oh yes because we totally want my crazy family hunting us down and trying to murder us. Lest I remind you that said family now has multiple vampires in it. They're good at tracking... I think." She honestly couldn't remember if she'd told Tay about Ada's vampiricism, but even if she hadn't Grace had never intended to hide her affliction and she had Dom now too, so no matter what he knew, the statement stood true.

She thought about the real intentions behind his statement though, as he finished his thoughts. He was right of course. They couldn't keep this up. They would run out of money, and probably sanity at some point. But how did they even do normalcy. She didn't know what normal was like. She had been abnormal since the day she was born. She had been abnormal ever since she ripped her way out of her mother's womb and let the woman bleed to death because of her. Nothing had been normal. She had a messed up father, a stepmother who tried to murder her, two little sisters who had the world fall apart around them when they were kids, an adoptive father who wanted to beat her to death almost every day, an adopted little sister who cried at the sight of people, an adoptive mother who was murdered, and the list just went on to Melody, and Vicky, and killing Vincent, and everything else that fell to pieces after that. Some she remembered, other parts were black spots of nothing, and some were just flashes of maybe-happens, and could-have-beens. And Tay was even more of a mess if that was possible.

"I don't think we can do normal.... " She whispered, digging bare feet into the sand and burying her toes, before flexing and revealing them again. Over and over as she thought. Maybe not normal... but what about a little less abnormal. There were people who made money doing things that weren't real jobs that still made money legally. She chewed on her lip. "What if we just traveled? I'm sure there is a way to make money travelling right?" People did it. Hell last time she visited home, Melody had been babbling about some girl she met at school who had traveled her entire life with her family on the road. Those parents had to make money somehow right?

Somewhere in the εи∂ of all this нατε
                                                      There's a ℓιģнταнεα∂
                                                      ṡøмεωнεяε in the end we're all ιиṡαиε
                                                      I won't вυяи øυτ in this ρℓα¢ε
                                                      My ιиτεиτιøи is to ƒα∂ε And I will, I ωιℓℓ

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:09 pm
User Image
𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the 𝕿hird

╔══════════════╗
___ 6’2” ♜ 180lbs ♜ 31 yrs
________Beach House
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Pink and gold turned to black when he closed his eyes, the salty breeze tickled silver hair on his nose as her weight leaned against his shoulder. Together, they sat in silence. Peaceful as it was, their shadows stretched long and dark and twisted behind, never too far. And with it lay the depths of madness, and always it was begging. Though they looked to the sun and sea and life in a search for meaning, they never thought to actually... move. Were they stuck then? Or just stupid? Even Tay had to wonder sometimes... ”Don't remind me,” he said, perhaps not as coolly as hoped. He was foolish to have fought Zane, after so long and as blindly as he had. But how could he resist? Hogsmeade was already under attack and ******** vampire, Tay thought with a growl. He could have died that night. And by all rights, he probably should have. Had the vampire gone easy on him? Or had he really been so bloody mad and unpredictable that he survived on his own merit? But the worst part? He hardly remembers.

He could have said more on the subject of her family or vampires, but rather decided against it. One day, she was going to discover the truth about what he had done. But not if he could help it. And rule number one in preventing that truth: do not talk about her family. Ever. Just seemed easier that way.

A heavy breath flared through his nostrils as he finally opened his eyes and he thought, maybe they could travel. But the more enticing the idea seemed, the more problems arose. ”We would fall in old habits again,” he admitted. It would start small, of course. Innocent even. And before either one realized it; it would skyrocket. What would stop them from stealing? From cursing? From using? From... ”We can't leave,” he said at last. ”It wouldn't be right.” But most importantly he thought, I can't isolate you again. It hadn't been right, and it certainly hadn't been safe. Just look what happened the first time! The evidence was damning.

As much as he wanted to tell her right then, 'you should be near your family, your friends,' it violated rule number one and he just couldn't do that unless it was absolutely necessary. Now was not one of those occasions. But it brought back reoccurring thoughts and questions. Maybe guilt was what kept him anchored here. ”Sometimes I wonder if... Would I finally be at peace if I just... confessed? To all of it. ********. All of it.” Saying it aloud for the first time, it sounded like someone else's voice, someone else's body. And while his chest was empty and fluttery, his shoulders were heavy under pressure. ”But, Azkaban y'know...to hell with that.” He was glad she couldn't look at him now, but there'd be nothing he could do to stop her if she tore her head off his shoulder, other than stare at the sunset and wait. ”But... with our specific skill set... and background... I don't see why we couldn't... help the ministry out every once in a while... do the dirty work for them...”

[quote="Devlyn Maycry]

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

нøυṡε on a нιℓℓ
                                                      The ℓινιиģ, ℓινιиģ ṡτιℓℓ

Michelle almost rolled her eyes when he said 'don't remind me'. She didn't understand his avoidance of her family. It was weird. But the only reason she could come up with was his obvious hatred of Zane who was technically Gracie's family now. And possibly a sheer hatred of vampires. If there was something beyond that he hadn't told her and she wouldn't ask. It wasn't something she wanted to know if he didn't want to tell her. There were things he hid from her for a reason and she knew that. She wasn't stupid.

And so instead she just ignored that comment and moved on to the next one. Which she agreed on at least. They couldn't leave. They couldn't fall into old habits. It would be too easy. The madness was always there, lurking in the corners of their minds, the edges of their vision. The darkness was always there. Always picking at them, pulling them, and dragging them towards it. But it hadn't been bad when locked inside. It had been nice. There was no guilt, no fear, no pondering her life choices. There was nothing when you were insane.

All they could do was continue to fight it. Continue to ignore it and hope they didn't fall back in. Because there was no cure and no saving them. Only fighting until they had fought so long that it had been locked deep inside their minds in a tiny box that even they couldn't open. Maybe then they could claim they were finally safe.... Maybe...

She almost lifted her head to stare at him incredulously at his newest thoughts. But she didn't. "You wouldn't do well in Azkaban love...." And he wouldn't. He was like an aggressive dog in ways... and caging an animal like that only made them worse. He would not be himself if locked away with nothing to hold him together.

And how could she judge him when she'd had similar thoughts. She had pondered confessing to her sins and just giving up... but hers were not as easy to confess too. All those that mattered were far off in other countries and she wasn't sure if they even cared anymore. It had been so long. The crimes she's comitted within the UK were either in association with Tay's family or only half remembered. They flickered on the edge of her memories like little flames that refused to go out. Yet when she reached out for them they ran away like imps and refused to let her near. And so they lingered, half forgotten and confusing messes.... and how could you confess to crimes you couldn't remember?

So she didn't lift her head, she only stared at the ocean as it beat the sand ceaselessly. She couldn't put her thoughts to words. She had pondered it endlessly though. Could she disappear to Canada and apologize to the villagers whom had adored the man she loathed. The ones who'd cried over his dead body splayed across the snow, his blood a stark contrast to the white background. Could she watch their faces turn to anger at what she'd done. But how do you apologize for their loss when she didn't regret what she'd done? But they had known a different man than her. She'd seen it in his eyes.... and still she'd killed him. And she didn't regret it. What kind of person did that make her?

"What like bounty hunters?" She asked with a snort. Of course that was a muggle term... but she could see that as an actual plausible thing for them to do. "How would that even work? Not that it isn't an actual decent idea for once... but logistics?"

There's a ℓιģнταнεα∂

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:02 pm
User Image
𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the 𝕿hird

╔══════════════╗
___ 6’2” ♜ 180lbs ♜ 31 yrs
________Beach House
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Cool air breezed across his shoulder for half a moment; he couldn't tell if it was the wind or if she had almost been tempted to turn and stare. Maybe it was madness and maybe she was right. Can't turn himself in, he thought. But what if..? What about forgiveness? Ha! What utterly pathetic bullshit. Who in their right mind would forgive him for anything he'd done? And how could hope to be forgiven when he hasn't even learned to forgive those who wronged him in the first place. His grandfather rejected him. His father lied to him. His uncle betrayed him. Suddenly, it was hard to breathe. Hate had filled his lungs and consumed him, right down to the very oxygen molecules migrating from muscle to heart to brain. ”You're right,” he said at last, nostrils flared as he breathed out slowly. ”I'm torn,” he thought aloud, ”I think I want forgiveness for what I've done to feel at peace, but I still have so much hate for those who wronged me that I can't forgive. What the ******** do I do.” He scoffed, massaged temple and brow bone with a calloused hand and was determined not to let out another long defeated sigh. (He's done enough of those in the past few months to last a lifetime.)

Tay shook his head, it was pointless, thinking like this. It was like being trapped in a hamster wheel; he could run and run and run but in the end, he was going no where fast. What they needed now was a distraction. Something to focus their time and energy into. But what? He couldn't put a name too it, but Michelle had. ”Bounty hunter?” Tay repeated, unfamiliar with the group of words, but luckily, self-explanatory. ”Well why not? We have the means, don't we? Eretria always has her ear to ground, her husband's an auror. It's well known the law enforcement often has their hands tied with rules, legislation's, protocols. But if you rather not involve them; then I'm sure the contacts I bought off my uncle might come in handy...” So much for a wild idea. He hadn't meant to be serious, but, the pieces were falling together in a perfect puzzle. ”Depends on how far you want to go,” he laughed. ”Petty thieves and thugs? Or black-market dealers and serial killers?”

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

нøυṡε on a нιℓℓ
                                                      The ℓινιиģ, ℓινιиģ ṡτιℓℓ

Michelle nodded her head at his sentiments. Forgiveness... except she couldn't forgive. She wouldn't forgive. She didn't forgive her father for abandoning her, she wouldn't forgive Vincent for everything he had done, and part of her was even angry at Ada and her family and all of them for never noticing, for not saving her sooner, for leaving her to rot. And logically it wasn't their fault, but she had let herself rot and fester for far too long and she was angry. That was the only emotion she felt some days. What the ******** were they supposed to do? "Move on." She said with a shrug, though it sounded almost like a question. "What else can we do? Stay angry forever? Fight everything and everyone until all we have left is each other? I doubt that's a healthy option." She snorted, and refrained from another lengthy sigh.

She finally lifted her head and then promptly flopped back to lie on her back in the sand, platinum strands of hair splaying around her head and across her face. Part of her would be happy hiding away from the world at the beach house for the rest of her life. Everything and everyone she knew had moved on with their lives without her and part of her would be happy to disappear and let them continue moving on without her. Leave her behind, forget her, let her fade into an almost nonexistent memory of a person so long gone that they didn't even matter anymore. It would be easier. But she knew that Ada would not let that rest, and as angry as she was sometimes, she still loved her best friend... even if she was no longer her best friend.

She grinned as he said the words bounty hunter. They sounded so foreign on his tongue. It almost made her laugh. She glanced at him through strands of hair that covered her face and shrugged. "We can go through them. Its not like they're my family or anything." Okay well they kind of were but not really. Not enough to count, and not enough for her to give a s**t. And she had used Eretria to find Tay again anyhow.

She grinned again at his suggestions though. "Start small and work our way up Tay. Isn't that how normal people do this work thing?"

There's a ℓιģнταнεα∂

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash