Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
Roleplay Partner Search Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:55 am
Hachiro Nakano
age 36
Father of a 12yr old and a newborn
Muggle Liaison Officer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:50 am
river rocker
Hello gaia_kittenstar I am new to the guild, not sure as to were to start, None of my characters know anyone so this seems like a good place to attempt a start.

Elide Lyzorion is an Unsorted soon to be Hogwarts Attendee, She's currently at her home in Wales but could meet up anywhere. I'd like her to make some friends or meet up with some Hogwarts students or soon to be students.

Selene Lyzorion is a Hogwarts graduate, Ravenclaw Alumni from the class of '05. She is the mother of Elide and several other children. She as well is at home but can head anywhere.

Garland Lyzorion is 9 years old, assumed to go to Hogwarts in 2038. Like Elide she could use some friends.

Euphemia Darrow Lyzorion is the eldest child of Selene and she is probably my most interesting at this point, however all of my characters have something that the other does not so how interesting she is is purely from my point of view. She is just returning to the UK from a six year long absence as she travelled though Norway and Europe/Asia. She is a Gryffindor graduate of 2027, she was not played in the 2027 year so she doesn't know any of her classmates from that year (sorry) She can be anywhere at this point since she is just returning from her travels.

So, if anyone would like to go for it um, I guess just either PM me or Quote me here? Whichever works best.

Hello River, welcome to the guild! You might remember me from chatzy. I might be able to help you in your search for social interactions.

Elide will probably meet Gertie Adelwood at some point since they are both first years. She's the type that would be friends with anyone and is extremely out going. Currently she's at Ollivander's getting her wand with some other first years.

As far as Selene goes I have two Ravenclaw Alumni from the class of 2003 Johnathan Clarisse and Mary Jane Clarisse. Though I have plans to kill them off so they probably won't be much help. John does have a sister, Isabelle Clarisse who is a Hufflepuff Alumni of 2004. She had a twin sister in Ravenclaw. Isabelle works at Flourish and Blotts and is dealing with her son moving. Lastly I have George Mitchell a Gryffindor Alumni who graduated in 2002. He's a single father and was married to Isabelle's sister until her untimely death.

For Euphemia despite her not being played during the 2027 school year she might remember someone from her year despite not being friends with them.
My character David Clarisse graduated in her year and was also in Gryffindor. He was Gryffindor's Seeker for most of his time at Hogwarts.

Oh I missed Garland, she's so small there. I've got Enid Clarisse and Colten Lambert. Both nine, Enid is more the quiet I don't understand kids type while Colten is the hyper I like birds and cookies. They're both friends so she could easily meet both. I also have Leah League who's nine as while and will end up attending Hogwarts the same as Garland. However, she's currently being working on for re-acceptance since I've recently adopted her from another member of the guild.

Hopefully one of those options work for you. They could all use some friends / social connections.  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:57 am
Kungfudemoness
Hachiro Nakano
age 36
Muggle Liaison Officer

Sadly I don't have anyone around that age. The only thing I can offer is George Mitchell and Hachiro can have an interaction at work. However George is like 52 going on 53 in December. Not sure if that would work but that's all I got. Sorry ~

Oh I forgot I do have someone around that age. Thorsten Eckstein a professor at Hogwarts is 35. Though, I'd have to post him for acceptance in this guild before I could post as him. sweatdrop

Again sorry I'm not more help.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:14 pm
murruelecreuset

I think I might remember you from Chatzy, I'm not that good with names so I'm sorry about that. After a little bit of brain debate I think David Clarisse and Euphemia should run into each other, it would be interesting for me to figure how she would react in a social environment after so long.

As for Elide I'm thinking she may have obtained her wand a few days before the rush...

However if you are up to it I can also have Garland meet up with Enid and Colten, Garland is very hyper as well so she might get along well with Colten, however I'll leave this one up to you.  

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:39 pm
river rocker

That's alright, I'm not that great with names either.

Sure, David is usually with his son but I can also plan for him to be with the grandparents. So he can literally be anywhere. Let me know what you might be thinking and they can totally meet up.

I'm all for it! I'd love Colten and Enid making a new friend. They usually hang around the park or go get ice cream at Diagon Alley. They desperately need friends specially Colten who's going to be attending Beauxbaton and won't be able to have as many friend opportunities as the others from Hogwarts.

And don't worry Elide and Gertie will meet at some point during the school year I'm sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:13 am
murruelecreuset

Ooh! Garland would love the park, That is in Diagon Alley as well? They can meet up at the Park.

And for sure, they're bound to bump into each other eventually.

After looking around David and Euphemia can meet up somewhere in the City of London as she makes her way to Ireland, unless you have a place in mind.  

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:28 am
river rocker
Ooh! Garland would love the park, That is in Diagon Alley as well? They can meet up at the Park.

And for sure, they're bound to bump into each other eventually.

After looking around David and Euphemia can meet up somewhere in the City of London as she makes her way to Ireland, unless you have a place in mind.

The park is located in The United Kingdom forum --> Finsbury Park ~ London
They can totally have a blast Colten is all for the bird watching and running up up to people in attempts to socialize. (That's how he and Enid met sweatdrop )

Sure City of London works for me. He lives there so he's bound to be walking along the streets. If where she's headed comes up he'd certainly find it interesting. His cousin moved there recently smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:38 am
murruelecreuset

Alright gaia_kittenstar I can post first in London and perhaps Colton/Enid can post in the Park first if you wish.
Edit: hahaha, I quoted myself >><<  

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:08 am
river rocker
murruelecreuset

Alright gaia_kittenstar I can post first in London and perhaps Colton/Enid can post in the Park first if you wish.
Edit: hahaha, I quoted myself >><<

Sure, I'm finishing up a profile right now but I can through it up after that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:13 am
murruelecreuset
Kungfudemoness
Hachiro Nakano
age 36
Muggle Liaison Officer

Sadly I don't have anyone around that age. The only thing I can offer is George Mitchell and Hachiro can have an interaction at work. However George is like 52 going on 53 in December. Not sure if that would work but that's all I got. Sorry ~

Oh I forgot I do have someone around that age. Thorsten Eckstein a professor at Hogwarts is 35. Though, I'd have to post him for acceptance in this guild before I could post as him. sweatdrop

i feel the work talk might be fun perhaps they can have get partnered up to go deal with something. they both would know each other I have it that Hachiro has worked there from his early 20s  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:56 am
Kungfudemoness
murruelecreuset
Kungfudemoness
Hachiro Nakano
age 36
Muggle Liaison Officer

i feel the work talk might be fun perhaps they can have get partnered up to go deal with something. they both would know each other I have it that Hachiro has worked there from his early 20s

Sure George is the same he's been working there since he got out of Hogwarts. If you want you can post Hachiro first.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:50 am
Hey everybody! I am pretty new to the guild, and I have an adult character who needs a social life of some description. I am thinking that Elisabeth needs some friends and/or a significant other. She is really quite outgoing and friendly, and she just isn't getting to do a whole lot. She owns a bookshop, and she has an eleven year old off to school this year, so she is feeling a bit at loose ends.

Elisabeth is open for most activities, though I am planning on sending her looking for rare books or something in the near future, just to give her something to do. But if someone would like to do something else, she will enjoy the chance to get out and do something new. Please quote me or PM me if you have someone she could meet and socialize with, thanks!  

Caedmon68

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:42 pm
Caedmon68
Hey everybody! I am pretty new to the guild, and I have an adult character who needs a social life of some description. I am thinking that Elisabeth needs some friends and/or a significant other. She is really quite outgoing and friendly, and she just isn't getting to do a whole lot. She owns a bookshop, and she has an eleven year old off to school this year, so she is feeling a bit at loose ends.

Elisabeth is open for most activities, though I am planning on sending her looking for rare books or something in the near future, just to give her something to do. But if someone would like to do something else, she will enjoy the chance to get out and do something new. Please quote me or PM me if you have someone she could meet and socialize with, thanks!

Bryony owns and operates Honeydukes in Hogsmeade, has four small children, and is a widow as of last year. She was in Ravenclaw at Hogwarts, and is 29.

Ned works for the Ministry in the Muggle Liaison Office, and attended Durmstrang as an adolescent. (She wasn't born in the UK and didn't live in Britain until she was out of school). She has a three year old son, who she (apart from her boyfriend, who is a single father himself) raises alone. She's 31.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:10 pm
Caedmon68

I think Elisabeth and Zachary would get along well. He was also a Hufflepuff, five years before her, so they might have known each other in school or at least know of each other from school. Zachary is the Head of the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office, and has a fifteen year old daughter, Monika. His wife passed away when Monika was born and he's still trying to get over it, thus being a mopey thing and not having a lot of friends. But, since he retired from teaching to take over his dream job, he's not as mopey, I promise!  

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Caedmon68

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:58 pm
Weasley - I can see Elisabeth wandering into Honeydukes while she is travelling and looking for books, likely just as a way to relax for a little bit, so it would be easy for her to run into Bryony - it also looks like Bryony has a fair amount in common with how Calliandra, Elisabeth's daughter, might well grow up in personality, so I can see Elisabeth being drawn to her. I can also see her getting on well with Ned, but I don't think they would click quite as quickly.

Furret - Zachary might be a good person for her to talk to since he has sent his girl away, too. And she won't let him be too mopey at her for long - she tends to be pretty cheerful. At the very least, she won't be depressed by his moping when he gets into a mood. I wonder if they could meet at a bar or something at some point in the future, maybe start off by talking about school and their girls? I think they could end up being good friends.

The Forgotten Weasley
The Shiny Furret

Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas