Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
♥ кιтz'ѕ яєℓαтισηѕнιρ тняєα∂ ♥ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malice-Senpai

Shy Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:12 am
User Image

Hai. My name is Kitz. This is my relationship thread. Welcome!

User Image
Before I get started, I just want to let everyone know, I'm not the perfect guy. I have faults, some bigger than others. Even so, I feel that I have the right to find true love. I feel that I should not be judged on how I go about it. So, if you're here to judge me, so be it. But you should not judge me for the fact that I'm here. Judge me for what you see below. I've put alot of effort in this thread, simply because for something like this, one must make the best impressions. But please be aware, I'm only doing this for myself only. With the purpose of finding meaningful friendships and more.
So please, if you really want to wish me well, and give me good luck, upvote me! <3If you hate what you see, don't like how much effort I put in my post, or simply don't like my face, downvote me! User Image
User Image

With this thread, I really hope to meet a lot of people, and with any luck, I wish to start a long term relationship. I miss the feeling of being with someone who wants to satisfy you, and I miss being one that can satisfy. In my local city, a lot of people live for the moment. I'm pretty fed up with those sorts of relationships.

My last relationship.. I wasn't considered for me. I was cheated on. I tried to forgive it, but was abandoned even after that. Fortunately for me, I was always taught to keep my head up high, and.. never let a b***h get me down.. Hahaha.

What I want is to expand my friendships. I don't really want any fake friendships, where people would add me, then never talk to me again. That's stupid, haha. I want friends to hang with everyday, joke around and play games. This is the most realistic goal I can achieve with this thread.

Of course, the biggest goal I'd want to achieve.. Is finding someone I can be with. I come from a long history of low commitment, high standard relationships. I want commitment. Simple. Someone on my side 100% of the time. Someone to make ambitions and forfill them with. Someone like Yuno Gasai. XD

User Image

My Philosophy of love
So like, I believe in love. I know it's really corny, but I feel that the meaning of love was lost in this Generation. To me, love is what empowers the soul to great heights. It makes us feel complete, warm and happy. I think a lot of people know this, so they try their hardest to find love in just any people. Unfortunately, this level of love is not found with just anyone, it really takes that right person to be infatuated with, and of course, that person will have to adore you equally. Yes, I believe in love. It's infinitely incredible. However, with all good things beings can experience, it can end. That's when we feel great pain. I guess one thing I would want everyone to know, is that ends mean new beginnings.

User Image

Height: 6"4
Weight: 310
Race: Puerto Rican
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Birthsign: Tauros
Sexuality: Mmm, I've dated mostly women. That's where my sexual attraction lays. But I often wanted to try dating MTF Transexuals. '-'

User Image

User Image

Below I will state my biggest characteristics. It's pretty much a list of what I think I'm composed mostly of in terms of who I am. Not everything I state will be good, as there is no benefit to really lying or making myself seem more then I'm worth. This.. I guess, is to help you figure out if I'm worth talking to. (A bit blunt, but you know it's true!)

I'm an optimist.
I try to find the good in any bad situation. Whether it be in gaming, or real life situations, I am very hopeful for best outcome.

I've met truly great men.
I've achieved seeing the beauty in all forms of life, I also strive to resolve conflicts where both parties can have what they want. It was all taught to me by a very wise man, and a very close friend.

I hate being around people
Due to events in my life, I absolutely dread socializing. I'm very uncomfortable with large groups of people. (This is one of the reasons why I use the internet to socialize.)

I have a manipulative nature
I find myself often easing people into doing what I want them to do. The sad part of it is, I don't realize I do until much later.

I have a selective Memory
I use it to avoid large amounts of emotional pain.

I pretend to not feel pain
But deep down inside, I'm in complete agony. I always try to seem okay, to maintain an illusion of being extremely strong.

I have a tendency to cling to relationships
Because every relationship I've ever been in, I've felt abandoned. Sometimes, I withstand great wrong doings, just to not feel alone later.

I do not like to argue or fight!
I tend to just keep to myself, and never talk to a person I've felt I've been wrongfully done by. To me, arguing is too emotional to be logical, and logic makes the world go round. Which is why I don't engage in it... Unless it's in game.

I don't ever speak of my affection to another, nor do I like to hear it
I do it by actions, and I always look at the other's actions towards. Actions always speak louder then words. I don't like to say 'I love you'.

I love to make jokes!
I love to laugh, and make others laugh. Sometimes though my jokes are distasteful and sometimes I laugh at distasteful things. (Racist jokes) I can't help it though. The world would be such a better place if some things weren't taken seriously.

I hangout online
I've recently been trying to get a skype group together, and I've realized just how much fun hanging out with friends on skype is. It could also be the fact that I don't like hanging out in real life that skype works so well with me.

I contemplate my biggest flaws
I have many, but when they affect my life I try to correct them. Keyword, try. I'm not a God.

Meeting new people.. is very hard for me
I'm very anxious when I meet a person for the first time. For example, I had an ex introduce me to friends, and I was very uncomfortable.. Didn't say a word really.

Can't stand dirty or smelly environments
Sometimes I'm disorganized, but I don't like having a messy room.

High Pressure Gaming brings out my frustration
And when it does, I'm not a nice person to be around. I try to not do it though. I guess it's just one of my hard flaws.

User Image

Loves Anime
My most favorite animes are of ones that are about Romance. Harem is another genre I love, something about the struggle for love really touches me. Ecchi, because I'm a pervert too. xD Mecha is pretty good too. I always enjoy Mecha Animes. Here's a few that I've really enjoyed, but I've viewed countless others.
My favorites: Mirai Nikki, Tenchi Muyo, Ghost in the Shell, Berserk

Big time Gamer
I plays lots of games!
114 Games on steam

My favorite games: Minecraft, Castlestory, DarkSouls, Company of Heroes, Supreme Commander, League of Legends, Hearthstone (I'm a beta Tester :3)

Loves Cooking
Yes, I love food, and all forms of it. To me, the gift of life is being able to consume food. There's not a day I don't think about what went into getting food on my plate. My family makes fun of me because I'm a slow eater, but I really love to savor my food. Anyway, I have been schooled in the ancient arts of Puerto Rican and Italian styled cooking! My most devastatingly tasty dishes are Red Rice with steamed vegetables, served with Bell Peppered steak. 4 Cheese Lasagna, With Mozzarella, Provolone, Parrano and Raclette.. Man this is making me hungry. Oh yeah, I make the best damn hot wings I've ever tasted, most people incline to believe me.

Gardening!
So calling me a Gardener is sooo lame, I mean, how lame is that name. But it's true. I'm raising a garden, and I love it. Sometimes it's hard work but it's well worth it. Like, it's corny but I get pretty excited to see the saplings, after week of growing them. I'm currently growing Corn, Red Peppers, Garlic, WaterMelons and Onions. Since the climate in my area is so good, I can get away with growing things out of season.

Graphics Design!
One of my great appreciations in life is Art. I feel like I'm good at it. I like to make Logos, and even websites. Check it out!
User Image
Made from Scratch. ' -'

My kitten!
I have a beautiful kitten. I've named her Kazuki, a tribute to Japan, and my wish that it will have peace and prosperity from here on in. She wants a Mommy. Want to see?

User Image

User Image

Well, it's time to wrap up my thread. I gave out alot of information, and attempted to give you guys a sneak peak into who I am. However, I'm afraid, I'm biased, as I'm the one who wrote it. I tried not to be, but unfortunately, there is room for doubt. I know I've made this thread look extremely appealing. Partly because I know exactly how to make things look appealing, but there is much more to me that I haven't shared.

Skeptism is expected!

I just want to say a few more things..

Anyone one can find love.

Unfortunately, we're in a cruel world, with cruel emotions. Things are expected of us to be considered "Dating Material". But the important thing is to never stop the search. This world has plenty of people who cold and shallow.. But there are also plenty of kind hearted people who can transcend above this fact.

Endings always mean Beginnings!

Everyone is welcomed to post below, or by all means, you may send me a private message!

Thanks for stopping by!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 pm
Tl;dr? I respect you wanted to take the time to write a long post. Girls may get turned off by it.  

Sparkles G

Dapper Fatcat

Malice-Senpai

Shy Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:23 pm
Sparkles G
Tl;dr? I respect you wanted to take the time to write a long post. Girls may get turned off by it.

Thanks for the reply. I understand that may be so. But I wouldn't really be interested in anyone who didn't want to take 5 minutes of their time to read what I had to say. xD Know what I mean?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:04 pm
Kitzyy
Sparkles G

Thanks for the reply. I understand that may be so. But I wouldn't really be interested in anyone who didn't want to take 5 minutes of their time to read what I had to say. xD Know what I mean?

You may be right on that one. I try to keep my stuff simple. Oh, look out for a user called Madame Hecante on here. She's 40 years old and dates people half her age. lol  

Sparkles G

Dapper Fatcat

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:40 pm
Sparkles G
Kitzyy
Sparkles G

You may be right on that one. I try to keep my stuff simple. Oh, look out for a user called Madame Hecante on here. She's 40 years old and dates people half her age. lol
hes lying ! and you spelled my name wrong you twit!

i have age limits and im not a threat .  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:41 pm
madame hecate73
Sparkles G
Kitzyy
Sparkles G

I swore you dated a 16 year old! Ewwww.  

Sparkles G

Dapper Fatcat

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:42 pm
Sparkles G
madame hecate73
Sparkles G
Kitzyy
Sparkles G

no i didnt . i date people in their twenties - 40's only .  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:46 pm
madame hecate73
Sparkles G
madame hecate73
Sparkles G
Kitzyy
Sparkles G

That's still disgusting to date so young.  

Sparkles G

Dapper Fatcat

Malice-Senpai

Shy Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:46 pm
O_O'
Wows. Not to be mean or anything like that.. but wows.
xD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:47 pm
Sparkles G
madame hecate73
Sparkles G
madame hecate73
Sparkles G

just go away and stop posting on this thread ! he didnt do anything to you  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sparkles G

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:49 pm
madame hecate73
Sparkles G
madame hecate73
Sparkles G
madame hecate73
Sparkles G

It's your fault.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:50 pm
Kitzyy
O_O'
xD

Just saying man. I think she's got some serious mental problems.  

Sparkles G

Dapper Fatcat

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:50 pm
Sparkles G
madame hecate73
Sparkles G
madame hecate73
Sparkles G

It's your fault.
no its not . i had nothing to do with you posting crap on his thread  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:51 pm
Sparkles G
Kitzyy
O_O'
xD

like hell i do! your the one with issues  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Malice-Senpai

Shy Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:55 pm
Sparkles G
Kitzyy
O_O'
xD

I understand. And though, I may not agree with what she does. I'm not going to judge either.

I mean, let's just consider name dropping is unfair.  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff