Pony Plot Paradise (Open) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:45 am
So, I've been semi-hiatus'd and quiet WAY TOO FREAKING LONG and I've missed my ponies. I never bget to play with them enough, so I want to fix that! I mean /come on/ I'm an RP addict.

I'm not going to be fancy, these are the active Soq, and the rest are here for your plotting pleasure if nobody here is of interest.

Please quote me to get my attention during RP or posting, only so I know you tagged/offered plot. My attentionspan is crap sometimes. I need the kick.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:50 am
arrow Please tell me if we had a plot. I have remembered my confirmed lifematings, but the rest of my Soq do so need me reminded. I'm usually good to continue plots! Alternatively if you moved on, I am not offend.

arrow I may consider multiple mate offers. Mostly to see who clicks. I'd love to see personality outweigh 'Teh Pretty' if only because sometimes you'd be surprised what works.

arrow Don't hesitate to ask more about my ponies! I'll try to answer! Most really need RP...

arrow I'm happy to help with your plots! If my ponies can help, please do tell me!  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:01 am
User ImageFinny

heart Finny is an adventurous girl-- very passionate. A newly-minted adult, she visits both halves of her family often and enjoys seeing and doing new things. Finny for all her escapades, likes meeting new faces and knows no fear at all. She'd friendly, passionate, driven, kind, and very... Honourable. That's right-- Finny wants to protect others and feel needed, and she sees no problem dancing or getting her hooves dirty. She's a bit of a tomboy there!

Looking for: Socializing, Family RP, anything really.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:23 am
User Image
User Image
heart Of the two, Portabello is friendly, social, and open. And of them, less shy. Portabello is a down to earth, kindly sort of stallion who treats others politely, with kindness, where at the same time, he's always with his twin, Blythe.

Blythe, for her part, is a timid, shy, quiet sort of mare, who is afraid of strangers and new experiences. Blythe isn't mean-- simply shy and timid, and usually, she hides behind Portabello.
Looking for: Socializing, Family RP. Portobello might've had some mate offer, and Blythe is open to anything!  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:34 am
User Image
heart Itzel is violent, and bloodthirsty. Her belt is from a Jaguar she herself slew, and she happily practices sacrifices to ancient Mayan gods-- for rain, crops, and the live. Your heart? Belongs to her Gods. She's rather wild, and very, very vicious for an herbavore.
Looking for: Socializing, Family RP. Itzel is working on getting a breeding with a skinwalker over a mutual enjoyment of blood but she's yet to find anyone she really likes. If you can handle the baskets from that eventual union, and want to deal with her crazy, DO TELL ME.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:48 am
User Image
heart Caoimhe is a rather sticky widget as far as Kelpies are concerned. A lovely nigh-iridescent Soquili Kelpie, she found young that she could hide in mist and as such spends much of her time in misty places, though when no mist can be found she will hide in or near water. She is cautious, often leery, and acts both like the Kelpie mentioned by red-hair pale-skinned peoples, or like another water horse, the Ceffyl Dŵr, noteably in the act of disappearing into mist, seeming to turn into mist itself to the unobservant. Caiomhe is a carnivore, though she is more the sort to eat fish. She can eat plants in a pinch, however, but does not find it as edible.
Looking for: Socializing, anything really. She has no family so far, so she's usually quite alone.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:55 am
Mah ponies dig your ponies. AKA: Filler.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:02 am
Opeeeeeen~  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:10 am
Hrm could i throw my Rougar at Itzel for some rp..?

I read she is crazy and Rougar is also crazy and bloodthristy. Well he knows what he is doing but others would thing him crazy and he is just evil  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:50 am
Lestragne

I read she is crazy and Rougar is also crazy and bloodthristy. Well he knows what he is doing but others would thing him crazy and he is just evil

This sounds like it could be a fun meeting, see where things go. >u>  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:10 pm
NovaCracker
Lestragne

ok cool

should i start it?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:36 pm
Lestragne
NovaCracker
Lestragne

ok cool

should i start it?

Sure!  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:02 pm
User Image User Image

Lodd and Mira:

I would love to have them meet up your twins. I find it funny how your descriptions for your twins can easily be the same for mines!
Backstory:
They were abandoned as baskets (their parents died, disappeared, but both left together). Lodd would care for Mira, and Mira would tend their home while Lodd went on venturing the lands. They live where they were born - the quietest part of the thickets. Lodd is courageous, outgoing, social, a charmer. Mira is quiet, mysterious, cautious, and fearful. One thing that Mira refuses to do is fly. She believes that flying would lead to the two leaving home. Though Lodd goes on frequent adventures, he would never leave Mira alone for a long time, for they are all they have

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:09 am
NovaCracker
Lestragne
NovaCracker
Lestragne

ok cool

should i start it?

Sure!

here is the rp

x  

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:38 pm
NovaCracker

Hi there Nova!

Ohmygosh can I just tell you how pretty Finny is, first off? x3 I love her colors! Ahhh... okay. I think I am done. *coughs*

I wanted to toss my lovely darling, Dark Side at you to see if perhaps she and Finny might be able to meet and socialize? Dark Side doesn't really have many friends or even acquaintances, besides the stallion she's sort of falling head over hooves for. And I really would love for her to have some female friends! Plus, if Finny understands the want to protect others, Dark Side is right there with her. Though Dark Side also could use some protecting from herself... lol. She thinks no one likes her (minus Sanguine, the silly stally!), because of her broken horn and inability to heal.

There is also the chance for bonding if both the gals have unicorn blood in them! 8D

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff