Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Mini-RP - Johto Badge Run (Sub) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:30 pm
Having defeated the man he considers his rival, Blizzard, Sub decided to set out and claim the badges of Johto. Since he left the Tin Tower monks when he was young, he had always dreamed of earning all eight badges of the region and rubbing it in their stuck up faces.

The Dark One would find himself outside of the Violet City gym, staring up at the battlefield platform on top of the gym which was visible from the outside. He honestly figured this one would be a breeze, no pun intended.

"Time to go Pidgey shooting." He laughed as he stepped into the gym, beginning his badge run with one step.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:44 pm
"So, I heard about this excursion of yours and figured I'd tag along." Trishella spoke up from behind Sub, keeping her self out of his field of vision for now. He might not like the idea of being followed, after all. "Besides, I've never been outside Kalos. It'll be nice to see more of the world." She added, cutting her commentary short before moving forward enough to be seen at last.

"So if this is the gym, who's the leader?" She finally asked, looking around at the structure of the building.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:54 pm
"Wait, Trish? How did you get here?" Sub asked baffled, just standing there and watching the girl go about her way. "We are thousands of miles away from Kalos. What did- ugh...never mind." He sighed and turned to face the battlefield high above them. "His name is Falkner, a Flying type master. The story goes he inherited the gym, and some Pokemon, from his father. While he is a powerful trainer in his own right he feels a need to live up to his father's legacy." Sub explained.

"Yo! Champ in the-" A man shouted at Sub as he appeared out of nowhere, only to have Sub cut him off but thrusting his palm into his face. "No!" Was all Sub said as he stepped out the elevator and motioned for Trish. "Come on, let's get up here before that dude spews information trainers learn in grade school."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:07 pm
Trish snickered at Sub's confusion. "We have a Claydol that can Teleport people just about anywhere in the explored world by now, remember?" She pointed out, assuming it must have been one of Sub's Pokemon since no one else ever claimed to own it. She'd learned of Claydol only because Lykas and Mykel refused to bring her here. "I just tracked your SNAG to figure out where you where and then got Claydol to Teleport me here."

When the "champ in the making" guy came charging out of hammerspace at them, she followed quickly. "So he's kind of like a daddy's boy with something to prove? Sounds like the plot of a cheap-"

"Hm?" Falkner, coincidentally enough, was standing on the battlefield with his Pokemon, a Pidgeot at his side while he ran a special brush over his Skarmory's steel wings, polishing them up and bringing the metal to a dazzling shine. "I think we might have a challenger." He calmly stated as he set the brush down and looked over his shoulder toward Sub as he stepped out of the elevator, leaving the words hanging in order for the man to confirm or deny as he pleased.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:47 pm
"Right...Claydol..." Sub mumbled to himself, he honestly forgot about Claydol very briefly. While technically he is the official owner of the teleporter, he does not publicly claim ownership of it, it belongs to the team.

Once he made it to the top and saw Falkner he smiled big. "Yep! You got yourself a challenger! My name is Sub, from Ecruteak City. I hear your birds can make a mean gust. Care to give me a show?" Sub asked as he took out a Dusk Ball, spun it around on his finger, and then tossed it out. "Houndoooom!" Edgar cried as he appeared from his ball, howling into the air.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:32 pm
Falkner gave a small smirk at Sub's challenge. "I don't see why not. It's been a while since the time someone gave us a real challenge." He admitted with a shrug, he and his Pokemon turning together to properly face his new challenger properly. "I accept the challenge and we will give all we have to win." He said, pointing toward the Houndoom. "Pidgeot, you're up first." He told the large bird at his side.

From the elevator behind Trish, a young boy would step out, holding a pair of flags in hand. "Sorry I'm late, sir!" He apologized with a bow to Falkner. "I saw the challenger coming and went to get my equipment. He got here first, though....."

"No worries. Then let out make this official." Falkner replied, walking to the Leader's side of the battlefield.

"The battle between the Gym Leader and the challenger will now commence: Two Pokemon each, single battle and only the challenger may make substitutions. Begin!" The young boy declared as he took up position at the center of the battlefield, standing at the sidelines.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:36 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

"The battle between the Gym Leader and the challenger will now commence: Two Pokemon each, single battle and only the challenger may make substitutions. Begin!" The young boy declared as he took up position at the center of the battlefield, standing at the sidelines.

"Starting out with a fast one...I guess I'll do the opposite then." Sub said with a devious smile as he took out a Dusk Ball and spun it around on his finger. "Monstressor, let's rock them!" Sub said, laughing at his own joke as he tossed the ball onto the field, releasing the beast of a Tyranitar. "Tar!" The monster roared.

Despite having a type advantage it was odd for Sub to choose such a slow and heavy Pokemon on a elevated field, where one wrong step would send his Pokemon falling without recovery. Regardless, it was not the time to think about that as sand began to swirl violently around Monstressor, quickly consuming the field as its Sand Stream ability activated.

"I take it the challenger has the first move, yes? If so, Monstressor, Scary Face." From behind the sandstorm, Monstressor would unleash a fierce roar towards Pidgeot, a sinister face conjuring from the swirling sand, intended to intimidate the bird.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:30 pm
"Wise choice, sending in a beast like that." Falkner said as he shielded his eyes from Montressor's Sand Stream. Pidgeot, however, made no such move. It's Keen Eye preventing the wild sand from hindering it's vision. The tiny bits of stony grit, however, tore at it, flesh and feather alike.

"Take this chance to even the field, Pidgeot. Feather Dance!" He called to his Pokemon. Pidgeot, nodded and swooped in, caught off guard when the Tyranitar it had intended to weaken threw a terrifying face at it through the whorl of ripping shards of earth and stone. Faltering for only the briefest moment, enough to be thrown off course by the sandstorm, it returned to it's course, shedding downy feathers all over the massive Armor Pokemon as it circled around it. Those that missed would mix into the sandstorm, softening the blows of the sand at times.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:27 pm
"I guess I won't be able to end this quick...ah well. Monstressor, Stone Edge." Sub called out. Monstressor would respond to the command by roaring violently and slapping its tail. It was then the sand around Pidgeot would begin to swirl violently, jagged stones quickly forming from the sand which would then soon dart towards the bird from all around it. Let's see it avoid this with its decreased speed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:16 pm
"Pidgeot, use your Aerial Ace." Falkner called out over the whipping sand and wind.

"Geeeeot!" Pidgeot called back, soaring through the air at incredible speed, a trail of white light left in it's wake as it dodged and weaved around the flying rocks sent careening towards it. Despite it's best attempts to evade, however, bits of smaller stone slammed into it along the way, or rather it slammed into the smaller bits of stone, unhindered by them despite the damage it knew was being done to it leading up to contact.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:55 am
Requiem of Whyspers
"Pidgeot, use your Aerial Ace." Falkner called out over the whipping sand and wind.

"Geeeeot!" Pidgeot called back, soaring through the air at incredible speed, a trail of white light left in it's wake as it dodged and weaved around the flying rocks sent careening towards it. Despite it's best attempts to evade, however, bits of smaller stone slammed into it along the way, or rather it slammed into the smaller bits of stone, unhindered by them despite the damage it knew was being done to it leading up to contact.

"Too perfect! Have fun playing with pebbles. Monstressor, Smack Down." While Pidgeot was worried about avoiding the sand and stones in the air, Monstressor prepared just one rock from the sand, much bigger than the others, half the size of Pidgeot. The stone would form in Monstressor's mouth, the beast 'swallowing' the stone and kept its sights on Pidgeot. Once a small stone in the air had hit Pidgeot and caused it to falter, that's when Monstressor would spit out the rock in its mouth with surprising speed and velocity, headed straight for the bird's right wing hoping to cripple its flight.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:29 pm
Falkner could see the attack coming hard and fast. Unable to call off Pidgeot's attack fast enough, he was forced to watch as his Pokemon was hit. The Smack Down struck Pidgeot's left wing and utterly shredded it's steering feathers, causing the bird to crash at full speed into the Tyrannitar's chest. Flopping harmlessly onto the ground from there, the large avian let out a defeated chirrup but Falkner would not let this be the final straw.

"Pidgeot, Steel Wing. Cripple it!" Pidgeot perked up at the sound of the call, righting itself and swinging a steely wing at the massive Rock-type's right leg, intending to make it harder for the beast to walk. If it fell here, it's comrade that took over might have an easier time of the remaining fight than it had.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:06 pm
Monstressor's right knee would buckle as he took the blow by the iron appendage, the beast now crippled in a kneeling position as it growled angrily, retaliating against the now close bird with a bite infused with electricity. "Huh, well a Thunder Fang works too." Sub said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:41 pm
Pidgeot hopped backwards after it's attack, though unable to fly just now made getting distance between itself and it's foe difficult. Rather than attempting to flat out attack here, it chose to register it's resting position as a move, choosing it's current position as a Roost. Filling itself with energy, it was able to erase it's Flying type for a few moments while it recovered from the damage to it's wing.

Monstressor's Thunder Fang came down on it hard but with the Flying-type gone for the moment, it was survivable. Barely. Unfortunately for the large bird, it flinched as the lightning coursed through it, preventing it from escaping yet again. "Well this was a well-fought round." Falkner noted to himself, certain that Pidgeot would fall at this point.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:19 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Pidgeot hopped backwards after it's attack, though unable to fly just now made getting distance between itself and it's foe difficult. Rather than attempting to flat out attack here, it chose to register it's resting position as a move, choosing it's current position as a Roost. Filling itself with energy, it was able to erase it's Flying type for a few moments while it recovered from the damage to it's wing.

Monstressor's Thunder Fang came down on it hard but with the Flying-type gone for the moment, it was survivable. Barely. Unfortunately for the large bird, it flinched as the lightning coursed through it, preventing it from escaping yet again. "Well this was a well-fought round." Falkner noted to himself, certain that Pidgeot would fall at this point.

Monstressor just scoffed as the Pidgeot hung in there with its Roost. Having its fill of the bird, the Tyranitar simply swung its mighty tail at the avian, tail glowing silver.

"Better pull out your next bird, Falkner. I think that Torchic is ready for the fryer." Sub said with a laugh. "Besides, Monstressor seems to be itching for a good fight. I know you still got your prized bird ready to fight. Show it to me."  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff