Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Arkham A: Killer alliance wins with Jackalust & Drakokatze Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harleen Quinzel MD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CONGRATS to the winners:

Sparrow Puppy
Drakokatze
Serethielle
Pandelic dj
Jackalust
JanJiz
Starrii
Niccolo ammaniti
+alliance members who wish to stay anon

Welcome everyone to a little game we call mafia, Arkham Asylum edition.

To all the veteran players out there welcome back to another game of mafia! To all the new players you’re in for a real treat of a starter game.

This game only has one host, bloodysword4. I will be posting in the thread talking amongst you folks and answering any questions posted in thread.

However this game’s mule is Harleen Quinzel MD and any questions you want to ask privately should be PM’d to that account along with anything you want to do with your roles special power or an item you receive. Rules for the game are in a post below, but now for the question all the new players are wondering, how do I play this game?

How To Play:
Just like all mafia games this is a game of survival of the fittest. There are killers on the loose in Arkham Asylum (real shock right?) along with other inmates. Some of these inmates have special powers. The goal of the game is to be the last one left alive in the Asylum.

Every round of the game is 24 hours and ends at 11pm central time, -6:00 for those who don’t know what time one that is.

Once every round each player gets to vote for who they think the killer is. However since you are in the Asylum already you are voting for who you want to escape to go terrorize the city of Gotham instead of the Rogue Gallery. The killer’s will choose a victim once per round also and these players will die if the killer is not set loose on the city of Gotham or protected by a doctor.

Roles will not be revealed one someone is killed or released...because this game has a slight twist. If you come back to life or get sent back to Arkham...you still have your powers.

The Inmates win if all of the killers are set loose into the city of Gotham or are dead. If a killer is found to early into the game the host reserves the right to reassign the role to someone else.

The killers win by killing off all of the inmates.

Prize money for this game will be split between the winners of the game.

Alliance’s are very useful in mafia so be sure to talk in thread and through PM’s and find some people you can trust. This is Arkham though… you never know who will back stab you.

Clarification: Although you don't lose your powers by dying or get kicked out of the asylum if you are not alive/in the asylum you don't get to use them.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:15 pm

The Story so far...

“I don’t care who has died we are not letting this reach the public!”

“But sir, if Clayface is dead it’s something the public should know! They should be able to…”

“ENOUGH!” yelled Director Arkham, sweat trickling down his brow. “Do you think this is something we want the public to know?”

“But director people will want to know that they don’t have to worry about him anymore! They’ll feel more safe knowing one of Gotham’s Rogues are gone!” exclaimed Dr. Quinzel. The Director looked at her and laughed.

“Safe? They’ll feel safe knowing that the patients can get out of their cells whenever they want and kill whoever they want? That really will make them feel…safe.” The Director sneered. “It’s best we handle this in house Harleen as to not cause a panic amongst the people. We can announce Mr. Karlo’s death after the killer has been found.”

“Then what about the deaths of Solomon Grundy? Calendar Man?” Harleen asked. “Are we to hide those too?”

“We will disclose all deaths once the killer has been found Harleen, this is something for the higher ups to worry about, so just go back to work!” spoke Director Arkem.

“But sir!”

“Back to work Ms Quinzel, NOW” yelled Arkem. As he said this an alarm went off and another doctor rushed into the office.

“Sir the inmates their running lose in the Asylum and we can’t get them back in their cells or keep them in them! Their saying they refuse to be sitting ducks waiting for the kill! Sir, what do we do?!?” The director looked from Dr. Quinzel to the other doctor. He sighed before steeling his shoulders.

“Keep them from getting out of the Asylum, doctor. That is what we do.” Harleen interrupted.

“But Director the Deaths! The killer! More deaths will follow if we don’t try to contain this!” Arkem held up his hand.

“We are containing this Dr. Quinzel, we are containing it inside the Asylum. All we can do right now is try to keep the inmates from escaping. If a few die while we try to stabilize this institute it is a sacrifice we will have to make.”

R1:
As the chaos surrounded the asylum Artistic Wizard walked the halls slowly barely even blinking at the screams and laughter happening throughout the hall. She came to the end of the hall and turned right, only to see one of the doctors being harassed by some of the inmates. She saw them push down the doctor.

“Hey!” Artistic Wizard barked out. The inmates jumped and turned.

“Ah it’s only Wiz.” Said one of them. The other’s snickered and turned back to the doctor. Artistic Wizard walked over and grabbed an inmate by the shoulder, turned them around and punched them. The other’s stared at Artistic Wizard. The doctor scrambled away from the inmates and rushed away around the corner.

Art it was only a doctor! Why the ******** did you hit me?” Screamed the inmate.

“Just because the Asylum is in shambles doesn’t mean we have to act like animals.” Said Artistic Wizard. “I refuse to act like that psychopath Zsasz and-“

“And what Wiz?” spoke someone softly. Artistic Wizard turned around. There was Zsasz. “What do I do Wiz? How am I a psychopath? Is it because I like to kill people?” Zsasz stepped closer until he was right in front of Artistic Wizard.
Artistic Wizard saw a glint in his hand, a scalpel.

“Is it because I’m going to kill you?” and with a flash Zsasz shoved the scapel into Wizard's stomach and twisted. Art screamed and fell to the floor. Zsasz ripped the scalpel out of Wiz and added a nick to his arm.

“I don’t like being called names Wiz, and to think I actually liked you”

Candii sat in his cell reading alone. No one else was in this part of the Asylum, preferring to grab onto the freedom the chaos of the murders had granted them. Once in a while Candii would hear something brake, but for the most part all was quite. He sighed and turned the page.

“How do these fools even think they can hide things from Sherlock Holmes?” He asked himself as he read. “It’s not like they even tried hard to hide the evidence.” He continued to read. A few minutes later he heard a door open and then slam shut. Stomping feet came closer and became louder. Two scaly fists were slammed onto his cell bars.

“Now Candii what could possible make you want to stay here in your cell instead of coming and playing with the rest of us?” asked Killer Croc.

“Play? Everyone is just running around like their heads are chopped off. Hardly what I would call fun.” Candii said. He turned a page.

“Don’t you want to mess with the doctors? The guards?” Killer Croc questioned.

“They’re not worth the time and effort.” Candii said, he was getting a little annoyed.

“Then come help me mess around with some of the other inmates. Me and you could be quite the team.” Croc said this with a smile. His hands were tightening around the bars and the creak of metal being crushed could be heard. Candii shut his book and stood up. He walked to the bars of his cell.

“Croc I would love nothing more than to have peace, quiet, and nothing to do with you. No one in this Asylum is worth my time, not even you. Well everyone else may want to act like rabid dogs I just want to be LEFT ALONE. So go find someone to flush you back into the sewer and save my ears the sound of your voice.” With this Croc’s face darkened. His fists tightened and a bar snapped. He reached out and grabbed Candii by the neck to bring him up to his face to talk to him, only to feel a crunch beneath his fingers. In his anger he had crushed Candii’s windpipe and snapped his spinal cord.

As this was all going on many of the inmates distracted the guards as they chased after wildgoat. They were not able to catch up with him and he slipped out of the asylum gates

With Candii and Wizard dead who could be the next death amongst these criminals?

R2
Momo sat in the kitchen staring at the mess around her. Pots and pans littered the floor. Knives and and spoons littered the counters. A can of beans rolled under the table she was next to. Sweat dripped down her forehead as she breathed deeply. Her hand was bleeding, a finger had been cut off.

Momo, Momo, Momo… I only wanted you to help me cook tonight. How was I supposed to know the knife would…slip.” Zsasz said with a half-smile on his face. He was sitting on a counter near the other end of the room. Momo clenched her unharmed hand around the stub where her finger used to be trying to stop the bleeding.

“You cut my finger off with a butcher knife Zsasz. It wasn’t a slip, you threw it!” Momo yelled. Zsasz smiled, then got off of the counter. He walked towards momo as she tried to back away, only to realize she was in a corner. Zsasz grabed a chef’s knife off the counter and crouched down next to Momo.

“But momo… it did slip… I meant for it to hit your head. Instead it hit your hand, and now look at you! Slowly bleeding on the floor. You should let me help you.” Zsasz brought the knife to Momo’s throat and slowly slide the side of the blade on it. Momo’s breathe quickened. Zsasz let out a small laugh and took the knife away from her neck.

“Now now Momo I’m not going to kill you… No need to worry.” With this Momo relaxed slightly. “I’m just going to leave you for death.” With this Zsasz took the knife and slashed it towards Momo’s unharmed hand. It hit the wrist and Momo started to scream. Blood started to swell up around the knife before pouring out. Zsasz got up and headed for the door. Momo sobbed and watched him leave as slowly the world faded away.

I ZZZ I was in the rec room trying to watch TV. It was late and everyone seemed to have settled down for the night. Everyone was just sitting around staring at the TV.

“Wish we could have had dinner tonight.” Jan said as she stared at the TV.

“I don’t know about you Jan but I don’t want risk eating a piece of Momo. I’ll stay hungry tonight.” Jimmy said.

“Shut up” mumbled someone. I ZZZ I turned to see who had said it. It was Croc.

“They can talk all they want Croc. It’s a free Asylum.” I ZZZ I said. The other inmates snickered. Croc sneered at him.

“Ha Ha, trying to be a jokester? Think someone already has that covered in here. Why don’t you take that act to Blackwater where the appreciate wise guys like you.” Croc said, his tail twitched.

“Well if I did I guess I’d be seeing you later alligator.” I ZZZ I smiled at his joke. The other inmates laughed but Croc got mad. His tail twitched again and knocked over a side table. He stood up and slouched over to I ZZZ I. Croc grabbed I ZZZ I by his hair and shoved his face to the ground.

“You know when that’s funny I ZZZ I?” Croc asked. I ZZZ I tried to shake his head but couldn’t. Croc but all of his weight on the hand holding I ZZZ I down until there was a crack and a mushing sound. Croc had smashed I ZZZ I’s skull.

“In a while Crocodile.”

As the guards tried to figure out what had happened in the kitchen aMiraLee was able to get out of the asylum and slip through the bars of the fence

I ZZZ I and Momo are dead and aMiraLee is no longer in the asylum.

What could happen next?

R3:

Pheregames stumbled around the grounds. He had somehow convinced a guard that it was not right to keep the inmates in Arkham when someone was going around murdering people. The guard had said he would have 30 minutes to get out before the change in patrol would happen again. It was still light out so pheregames had to be careful not to be seen. It was turning out quite well though. He had been sitting in a bush for 10 minutes now though, a guard in his sights.

“Why the hell is that guy just leaning against the tree. He shouldn’t have even been here when I got here. They don’t patrol here at this time.” Pheregames muttered angrily. Staring daggers at the guard he couldn’t help but jump slightly when the guard fell from his position against the tree. Pheregames choked back a gag as he looked at the guard.

The half that he couldn’t see before was now in full view, with a large chunk of the torso missing. It looked as if someone had taken a bite out of the guard. Pheregames gagged again. The bushes rustled near him but he ignored it.

“What sort of sick freak takes a bite out of someone? Hell that bite is as large as a croc-co-odiles…” Pheregames words stuttered off as what he was saying hit him. The bushes rustled again and this time he turned towards them and there he saw Killer Croc.

“Croc…what are you doing out here?” Pheregames managed to stumble out. Croc snorted.

The chili was good last night, I think momo added a bit more flavor to it so I wanted to see if she really did.” Croc said. He stepped towards pheregames who was frozen in place. Croc lowered his face to Phere’s level and grinned.

“and you know what?” Croc asked. He grabbed Phere’s shoulder so he couldn’t move. Croc put his mouth right by Phere’s left ear.

“She did”

Ryo sat in front of a large oak desk. He sighed and leaned back in his chair, looking around the office he has unofficially taken over. It was a security office, but now it was his. He looked at some of the television monitors, they all showed different solitary confinement cells.

In one cell he could see his friend Fluitare, she had dodged the competent guards for a few days but they had finally cornered her and captured her. Bruises could be seen on her from when she had fought back and the subdued her. All Ryo could see her do was sit in a corner and stare at a wall…

On the next screen Ryo couldn’t help but laugh. Keyblader was in this one and had been for several days. Only he had originally been hiding there. Now the door had been locked and Ryo could see keyblader stare listlessly at the door as if it would somehow make it open. Ryo changed the channel of the monitor.

Now he could see Laced as she sat there rocking back and forth. She was a quite one but had seemed nice. Ryo flinched as he saw Lace jump up and slam herself on the door. He couldn’t hear her but from the way she was crying and how her lips moved he bet she was begging to be let out…

He flipped the channel once again. This time it showed a special solitary room, a medical one. In there lay Corrine as she had been since before the killings in Arkham had started. Sick and unable to even try to escape she simply had accepted the slight protection the solitary confinement had given her. Ryo had watched her before and had seen her lover check on her sometimes to make sure she was safe, but that was all that ever happened in that room. Ryo sighed.

“I feel like I don’t really belong here.” He said. Ryo tapped his fingers on the desk. He had stayed away from the general populous as this madness was going on but now he just felt…bored. He sighed again and stood up.

“Maybe a walk will clear my head.” Ryo told himself. He opened the door and walked down the hallway. He turned the corner and saw that it was deserted, except for one person.

“Zsasz.” Ryo greated. Zsasz turned towards him. Ryo could see the bags under Zsasz eyes and his limbs twitch. A large brown stain was on his shirt.

“Hello, Ryo what brings you down this hallway at this time of night?” Zsasz asked. His arm twitched. Ryo thought he saw something glint in his hand, but dismissed it as a trick of the light.

“I needed to clear my head, but I could ask you the same.” Ryo replied. Zsasz looked him up and down.

“I was looking for a control room, wanted to check up on some people, see if they needed any…help.” Zsasz replied once he stood next to Ryo.

“Sorry to disappoint you Zsasz but I don’t know anyone would ask you for-“ Ryo cut himself off as he felt a blinding pain in his abdomen. He stumbled backwards hitting a wall and looked down, a knife stuck out of his stomach. He looked back at Zsasz as he slid down the wall.

“Zsasz…why?” Ryo managed to say as he tried to staunch the wound.

“Why not?”

Stephydiane hyperventilated as she saw killerCroc drag off pheregames. Glad that it wasn't her she dodged past the dead guards body in a bid for freedom. Crying with joy as she slid past the bars and away from the killers

So with Ryo_kazuka and Pheregames dead,stephydiane escaped and 4 people in solitary what could possibly happen next?

R4

It was early morning and darkraven could see that the guards had stopped caring about the inmate’s deaths. What was it to them if there work load became lighter? But raven refused to become a number on a toe tag. But what could he do? Raven slide his hands down the wall and sighed. He looked over the rest of the room. The TV was still there but other than that the rec room had become a little...wrecked since I ZZZ I had died. Over at the table Raven could see three people playing cards. It was Zsasz, Elyralith, and the Riddler.

“3’s over 8’s boys read ‘em and weep” Elyralith said with delight as she reached for the pot in the middle.

“Ah ah ah Elyra my dear! Your win, you see, is not that clear.” The Riddler layed down his hand and showed 7’s over jacks. Elyralith leaned back and sighed. Zsasz gave a tut.

“My my Riddler awfully confident in that win are we? Let’s see what this can tell you.” Zsasz said as he laid down his hand. In it was ace’s four of a kind.

“Bull s**t Zsasz!” Shouted Elyralith. “There is no way you got four ace’s! You cheated!” Elyralith grabed what she had put into the pot. “You don’t get any winnings off of this hand.” Zsasz hand twitched and her slamed it on the table. Raven jumped slightly. The Riddler stayed calm.

“You know I won it now stop being a sore loser and give me my winnings!” Snarled Zsasz.

“Hell no!” Elyralith shouted. Elyra leaned in towards Zsasz face. “You. Cheated.” Zsasz grabbed the collar of her shirt.

“GIVE. ME. MY. WINNINGS.” He screamed into her face. At this time the Riddler stood up and walked over by Raven.

“YOU. GOD. DAMN. CHEATED. I. WILL. NOT. GIVE. YOU. ANYTHING.” Elyra screamed right back. Zsasz pulled down on her shirt forcing her head to slam on the table. Elryalith became disoriented. Zsasz pulled out a knife from his pocket and slamed it into the table, right through Elyralith’s ear. She screamed and the sound of a siren could be heard, the guards had been alearted.

“You know…” Raven jumped at the voice. He had forgotten the Riddler was next to him.

“This would be the perfect time to make your escape.” The Riddler stated as he laned forward on his cane. “The guards will be here soon but most of the Asylum will be unwatched.” Raven thought about this and nodded. It was time to make his escape. Another scream sounded from Elyralith, this time because Zsasz and stabbed his knife right into her left eye. He ignored this and fled the room. The Riddler watched him leave

The Riddler then noticed the Elryalith had stopped screaming. She had stopped moving also and Zsasz was nowhere to be seen. The sirens were blaring still and seeing no point in being there he walked out of the room to head back to his cell, he had a book of riddles he had yet to read. The guards arrived minutes later to a room empty of people except for the corpse of Elryalith.

Heckal2 had been quite the entire time he was at the asylum. He didn’t speak to the other inmates. In fact the only time anyone had ever heard him was when it was time for roll call each day. He went through each day at the Asylum barely there, barely living, just trying to hang onto his sanity. So when the sirens started to blare from another part of the asylum he ignored them and continued to lay in his cell, trying to sleep.

“Hey Heckal.” Someone said. He ignored them. Anyone who was in this place wasn’t worth his time.

Heckal” Heckal turned onto his side and faced the wall. He heard a door open.

HECKAL” yelled the person as they grabbed his shoulder and tried to spin him around to face them. But Heckal’s head had been too close to the cell wall and hit it with a resounding crack. Pain spread through Heckal’s head and he hissed trying to hold back a scream. Now he could see who was trying to talk to him, Croc. Blood was running down his face. Croc gave a grin, looking slightly embarrassed for making Heckal hit his head.

“Well looks like this is a bad time to try to get you to talk today Heckal. Looks like I’ll have to try again tomorrow.” With that Croc left the cell.

The pain was getting to be unbearable for Heckal. He tried to get out of his bed but his legs weren’t responding. He tried calling out for help but the sirens blocked out all of his pleas. He lay there pleading for someone to help him but no one could hear him. He saw Raven run past his cell, but was to late to call out for help.

Unable to move, unable to get help, Heckal lay in his bed. His only thought that no one would even notice he was gone until roll call.

Raven ran through Arkham looking for a main door that a guard was not by. He turned a corner and slamed into someone. It was Sparrow Puppy.

Raven what the hell ma-“ Sparrow Puppy began but Raven stopped her.

“Zsasz attacked Elyralith. All the guards are rushing towards the rec room to try to deal with it. This is the time to escape Sparrow! This is the time to make sure we live!” Sparrow stared at him then nodded. He grabbed her hand and they ran through the corridors.

“That door leads outside Raven!” Sparrow exclaimed. She dragged him towards it and slamed it open, freash air hitting there faces. Raven stopped to savor it but Sparrow tugged at his hand.

“There’s no time for that now Raven! Later, when we’re free! They ran for the fence and started to climb. Raven’s hands hurt bet he kept going, repeating three things in his head. Climb, Escape, Live. They both managed to get to over the fence and laughed. They were free.

Elyralith and heckal2 are dead while Raven and Sparrow have escaped. What could happen tomorrow?

R5

Janjiz sat alone in a hallway against the wall. She couldn’t take what was going on around her, so much death, so much violence. She had seen how Sai had reacted to the death of Elyralith. When he had heard about it he had went crazy, the guards had grabbed him and dragged him off to solitary. Jan swore that she could hear his screams every so often.

Janjiz
pulled her legs up to her torso and placed her head on her knees. Was this how she would end? Dead without anyone caring? She swallowed a sob that she could feel coming. This wasn’t like the occasional deaths that had happened in Arkham before, this was a murder spree. This was something she could not avoid forever. She buried her head in between her knees and tried to calm down.

Jan then heard the click of shoes on tiles and looked up. Walking towards her was Killer Croc and Scarecrow. They seemed to be in deep conversation.

“You see Croc, with Captain Tohru Honda having escaped this morning the guards are all in a fuss about border security. They don’t even seem to care about people dying left and right. Why this could be a beautiful social experiment!” Scarecrow declared. Janjiz tensed as they came closer and buried her head in her knees again.

“You say that, but Your Hott Mom still managed to climb over the fence. Sure he’s got a few holes in them but he still got over with all the guards watching.” Croc said. They were now next to Jan and she couldn’t help but take a shuddered breath. Croc turned to face her. He snarled and slammed his fist into the wall next to her before lowering his head to her level.

“You got a problem with me?” Croc snapped. Jan shuttered and said nothing. Croc grabbed her neck with his free hand and forced her to look at him.

“I said DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME?” He growled out. Jan tried to shake her head or say something but his grip was too tight. Scarecrow put his hand on Croc’s shoulder.

“Croc she was like this before we ever walked by. I’m sure the mental break down your causing her is punishment enough for not answering you.” Scarecrow stated. Croc looked at him then let go of Jan’s neck. He turned and stomped down the hall. Scarecrow looked at Jan.

“You owe me.”

Dark_Aoekae
shuddered as she stared at the mess around her. She had been assigned to clean up the mess in the kitchen from when momo had been killed. Dark still couldn’t understand why they had waited so long, now she had to deal with dried blood stains instead of just blood. But now was not the time to complain, so she got down on her hands and knees, dunked her sponge in a pail of water, and got to work cleaning up the mess of what had once been her friend.

She was at this for hours, slowly cleaning the floors, counters, and dishes. She had finally completed the task and sat down at one of the tables. Tired she laid her head on the table.

“I’ll only rest my head for a minute…” she told herself before falling asleep.

Zsasz was getting twitchy. He hadn’t slept for days and kept wanted to cut things. Furniture, people, himself just things.

“I can’t cut myself no… I can only do that after a kill or the marks will be a lie… I need to cut though” He muttered to himself. It was late at night and no one was around in the halls. “I’ll…I’ll cut meat! I’ll go to the kitchen and cut meat!” Zsasz said to himself with triumph. He rushed towards the kitchen. Reaching the door he pried it open and stopped and stared. The kitchen was completely clean and in the middle at a table lay Dark… with her neck showing nicely in the light. Zsasz twitched and walked in, he grabbed a kitchen knife.

“Just one cut will do…only one cut.” He murmered as he stood over Dark. He brought the knife to her neck and sliced through it quickly. Dark never had a chance to feel anything as she bleed out while Zsasz watched…

Sai’s confined, Captain and Mom have escaped, Aoekae’s dead and Jan’s alive because of the Scarecrow’s mercy! What could possibly happen next?!?

R6

Jan and Jimmy sat in the security office together watching the others through the monitors. Jimmy kept flipping through the different channels, each one showing different parts of the Asylum. Jimmy paused for a second on heckal’s cell.

“That guy can sure sleep a lot Jan.Jimmy said. “All he ever seems to do is sleep.” Jan looked at the monitor and nodded in agreement.

“Sometimes sleep is the best remedy for when you stressed. With everything that’s been happening I would sleep as much as I could.” She stated. She pulled her legs up onto the chair she was sitting in and wrapped her arms around them. Her hair moved and a hand shaped bruise could be seen on her neck. Eyes dropped but couldn’t close as her hands jittered from lack of sleep. Jimmy walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her.

Jan don’t worry, you’re going to be fine.” Jan shot him a look. “We’re WE’RE going to be fine.” Jimmy corrected. Jan sighed and laid her head on her knees, wincing at the pain moving her neck caused her. Jimmy let go of her and grabbed the chair out from behind the desk and sat next to her. They both stared at the monitors.

Meanwhile…

Killer Croc felt bored. Everyone seemed to be staying away from him, even scarecrow didn’t want to talk about his possible experiments anymore. Restless, he stalked the halls looking for someone, anyone to talk to. As he rumbled through the halls he heard a voice.

“Do you think anyone can find us?” said someone. Croc thought it sounded like Natsu, he headed towards the voice.

“We’re fine Natsu-“ ,so it was Natsu, “-we just have to stay out of Zsasz’s way and we won’t end up chopped into a stew.” There was a laugh now, this one Croc knew right away.

“We won’t have to worry about being eaten by that meta human either.” Croc knew that voice that was Noir. He speed up, slammed his hand on the wall so hard it dented, and swung himself around the corner to face the trio. They all looked at him, shocked.

“Cr-Croc what a present surprise!” said Dreaming Over. A grin forced an appearance on his face. “Why I thought we could talk about how everyone reacted to-“ Croc grabbed his face and squeezed, his claws ripping through Dreaming Over’s cheeks. He used his other claw and punctured his eyes, Croc threw Dreaming Over into the wall and faced Noir.

“You’ve got a problem with meta humans?!” Croc roared. Not giving Noir a chance to respond Croc pierced him through his gut and threw him on top of Dreaming. Finally he turned to Natsu.

“You think my condition is funny!” Croc screamed. Natsu tried to turn and run but Croc whipped his tail around and slammed Natsu into the wall. She hit her head hard before falling to the ground. Croc kicked her in the head before grabbing Natsu and throwing her into the pile with the others. Natsu tried to stand but crock put his foot above her ankle and smashed it downwards, twice. Natsu sobbed, her ankles were broken.

“You can stay here until you rot Natsu.” Croc stated. She tried to reach out to him but he grabbed her wrist and twisted. Natsu cried out in pain for her broken wrist and ankles.

“You can stay ‘till you rot.”

Inmate 626 stared into the camera watching the room they we’re in. Someone was watching him, he knew it. He knew they were helping the killers get away with destroying the inmates. He knew they we’re watching him…He knew where to find them…

Ochrysanthe was trapped. The laundry room only had so many hiding spots and Ochrysanthe had grabbed the first one she had seen, inside of a dryer. Here she had to be safe from Zsasz. Here he wouldn’t find her. The door to the laundry room burst open and there stood Zsasz. He walked through the aisles.

Ochrysanthe…where are you? All I want to do is spend some time with you…” Zsasz called out in a tone similar to the way one would sing. Ochrysanthe covered her mouth and tried not to move or make a sound…but managed to hit the side of the dryer. Zsasz turned towards the sound and stalked over to the machine. He looked inside.

“Well well what do we have here? Oh… you say you don’t want to spend time with me?” Zsasz questioned as he made motions to her. “You have to finish your laundry?” At this Ochrysanthe’s eyes widened and she tried to slam to dryer’s door open, but Zsasz forced it to stay shut.

“Here Ochrysanthe, I’ll help you! I’ll start the dryer for you.” As he said this he pressed whites to make sure the dryer was at the highest temp. The dryer door locked and Ochrysanthe slammed her fists onto it unable to do anything.

“I’ll be back in an hour to see if your clean yet…maybe I should make it two.”

626 saw the door of the security office. He knew they were in there, waiting, watching. He pulled out his knife. There was no way they were going to escape him this time. He lifted his foot and slammed it against the door forcing it to pop open. Running inside he saw Jimmy and slammed the knife into his gut. He tried to pull it out but something slammed into the back of his head and all was black.

Jan dropped the book she had used to knock out the other inmate and rushed to Jimmy’s side.

JimmyJimmy… say something… Jimmy…” Jan began to cry when Jimmy wouldn’t respond. She then began to sob. She clenched his clothes between her hands. And pulled him close.

JimmyJimmy…why…you said we would be safe you said-“ A pain went through her chest. Her heart started to beat fast. Her condition…her condition…the reason she wasn’t supposed to become stressed.

“Well Jimmy” she whispered as her heart beat 4 times as fast as normal. “At least I won’t be alone.” With that she closed her eyes and collapsed onto Jimmy’s body.

The first thing Candii noticed when he woke up was that he felt cold. The second was that it was dark, very dark. The third thought was that his space was very small and he needed to get out. He felt around the space until he found a latch. He undid it and felt a rolling motion as his space slide out. He had been in a drawer in the morgue.

“What a strange place to wake up.” Candii said to himself as he brushed himself off. “Probably really nice in the summer.” He sat up then hopped off of the drawer and went towards the door. He left the room.

Walking down the hallway he saw the door to one of the security office’s open. He rushed over and looked inside only to be shocked by what he saw. Jimmy and Jan laying there in each others arms. Jimmy with a knife sticking out of him…and Jan looking asleep. He rushed over to Jan and grabbed her hand. She still felt warm.

Candii rolled her off of Jimmy and onto her back. He tilted her head back and breathed into her moth before starting compressions on her chest.

One, two three, one two three, one, two three…Candii said to himself as he did the compressions. “Dammit Janjiz, I know you’re alive. He grabbed her head and breathed air into her lungs. He started to do compressions again when he felt it, a heartbeat.

“Knew you we’re alive Jan. You can’t fool me Candii said with a smile. The smile quickly left his face though as Jan's heart stopped once again. Try as he might Candii couldn't get it started again

During all of the fuss ephemerai bliss managed to sneak out through the main gate. It had been left open…as if someome had expected her to leave….

R7

Sparrow puppy banged on the doors of the police van she was in.

“Let me out! I don’t want to go back, you can’t make me!” She screamed as she pounded on the glass. “You can’t make me, you can’t make me, YOU CAN’T MAKE ME!”

“Would you shut you trap back there?” said the driver. “You got caught and now you’re going back to Arkham. Deal with it.” Sparrow lifted her legs and slammed them against the drivers chair over and over. The driver ignored her as he rolled up to Arkham’s gate. He pressed the buzzer and after a few seconds the gatee opened and he drove right in. Sparrow Puppy was back in the asylum and she was not happy…

A body lay on the table in the morgue ready for autopsy. The doctors were waiting for the next of kin to consent so they could determine the true cause of death. They hadn’t even had the permission to declare time of death because there had not been anything obviously wrong with her. So by the records Janjiz was still alive. There was no room in the draws at the moment so all they could do was lay her on one of the tables and hope not to get a health code violation.

The room was dark with only a desk lamp in the corner accidentally left on but the light still managed to hit Janjiz. Her ring finger twitched and she sat up with a gasp.
“What…what am I doing here? My heart condition…I should be dead…”

Candii wondered around Arkham both glad and mad that he had woken up there.

“When I find that fool who tried to kill me…” He grumbled as he made a twisting motion. He stalked around the corner and there he saw him, Killer Croc.

“CROC!” Candii shouted. Croc turned around and faced him, only to frown.

“You’re supposed to be dead!” Croc exclaimed angerly.

“Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated. “ Candii said. He quickly walked towards Croc. “Why did you try to kill me?” Croc answered by slamming his clawed hand deep into Candii’s stomach, ripping through his skin with ease. He withdrew his hand and grinned as Candii fell to the ground. Croc smiled.

“Because I wanted you to die like the rest of them” Croc said as he turned and left, sure that this time Candii would die. Candii waited until Croc turned the corner before standing up. He lifted his shirt and looked at his stomach that was healing quickly. Within seconds the wounds had healed completely.

“Fool” Candii said. “He had help trying to kill me last time, what made him think he could do it alone now?”

“He’s not alone Candii.” Someone said. Candii turned, it was Zsasz. “I want to make sure your dead too.” Zsasz revealed a knife from behind his back and stabbed it through Candii’s throat. Candii’s mouth started to dribble blood, but instead of panicking he griped the handle of the knife and pulled it out of his throat. He swung it at Zsasz, who dodged.

Zsasz’s eyes widened with fear as he watched the wound on Candii’s neck slowly knit its self back together. Candii pointed the knife at Zsasz.

“Leave.” He stated. Zsasz turned quickly and fled down the corridor. Candii looked around him at the Asylum. The blank walls, the repetitive rooms, the white floors.

“This place bores me” He stated to himself. He started walking towards a door at the end of a hallway labeled ‘emergency exit.’ He reached it and opened the door. Leaving the main building of the Asylum and walking out on to the grounds. He could see the fence, there was a hole in it, badly patched.

“What’s the point of staying here when they leave me such an invitation to leave?” He questioned himself with a chuckle. He pushed off the patch over the hole and climbed through the fence.

Candii’s escaped, Jan’s alive, and Sparrow has been returned to Arkham!

R8

“All was silent in the Asylum. No deaths had occurred in the day and everyone could let out a breath with relief. Drakokatze had been late to show up for role call and had been sent to solitary for disobedience. She went willing. She was tired, had not slept for days as all she could think about was adding more marks on her arms, killing more people. It was a sweet relief to be given a sedative and finally be able to rest.

Jackalust’s cell had been searched and part of a human hand, momo’s the guards believed, and had also been thrown into solitary. The guards couldn’t prove that she had been killing anyone, but the evidence was stacked against her. The Riddler had gladly given them the answers to his riddles to show that he had highly suspected her. She had a halo…like saints do….she went on the exchange and bid on things….had won two spots in a bid for art…was a lusty scoundrel…had mini wings…along with many other things.

Sparrow sat in her cell laughing; she had escaped to escape death. But now with the killings stopped she could once again carry on with her sentence in peace. Serethielle looked at Sparrow from her cell and sighed. She went back to reading her book and ignored Sparrow. She didn’t need to deal with this today.

Starrii and Niccolo sat in what was left of the rec room. Starri sat on a chair while Niccolo sat on several couch cushions. Between them was a table with a chess set on it, Black very obviously winning. They ignored the orderlies cleaning the room and continued with the game. Uncaring of what had happened to everyone else. As long as neither of them was dead all was right in the world.

DJ and janjiz sat in cold chairs in the morgue. Jan’s eyes were red and puffy. She had been, and still was, crying. DJ comforted her. Jan had been trapped in Arkham when the chaos had broken out. She had simply been visiting her husband, Jimmy. Once the chaos had started the guards had tried to lock down the asylum and she had not been allowed to leave. Trapped, she had relied on her husband’s help to survive and had stayed with him until the end. Now, having to identify his body, she had DJ to comfort her to make sure she didn’t aggravate her heart condition.

And all those left alive lived happily ever after.” Harleen said into the microphone. Blood was splattered over her body. Dr. Arkham lay dead at her feet. She laughed.

“Ain’t that a swell story everyone? Mr. J liked it too. That’s why he told me that I should act them out.” She pressed a button on the computer and all the lights went out. Pressing another button she opened Zsasz’s and Killer Croc’s cells.

“Go get ‘em boys. A prize to the last man standing.”

Harleen Quinzel MD

Harleen Quinzel MD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:16 pm

Rules:

Follow Gaia’s ToS, this is never something you can ignore.

Screenshots are not allowed as they are easy to fake, anyone caught sharing screenshots will be disqualified from the game.

Forwarding or quoting something a host has sent to you through PM is not allowed. They are also the easiest things to fake on gaia. If you are discovered doing this you will be disqualified from the game. The only exception to this rule is clues received.

Skype and Tiny Chat are allowed but you cannot impersonate the host.
Mules are not allowed to be used without the permission of the host. If you are discovered sending Anons from a mule or playing with a mule without permission you will be disqualified.

When a vote is cast it must use the format given. It can also not be changed once it has been posted. If you are discovered changing your vote you will be disqualified. If you do not use the format given for voting it will be counted as missing a vote.

You are not allowed to vote for yourself. The Mad Hatter is not allowed to make you vote for yourself.

If a split vote occurs the last person to escape from the Asylum will get the deciding vote. That player will have 1 hour to vote between the two players. If they do not vote within the time limit a vote will be RNG’d to decide who will escape the Asylum.

You will be disqualified if you miss more than 2 rounds of voting.
Only killers have to use their power each round. No one else does. In the case of two-face they must submit what they want to try to be each round as they have the potential to be a killer.

Bribes are allowed! ...just not to the host. If you try to bribe me you will be disqualified.

Anons are allowed and encouraged! So is spectating!

If you escape or are killed stay and chat as there are opportunities to get back in the game! Even more so if you have escaped because batman could bring you back to jail!

If you are not planning to stay and chat with players throughout the game please do not apply. It is a game with many subtle interactions and it will not work out in your favor if you are planning to only vote each round. If the only thing you do is vote and are still alive and in the Asylum at the end of the game you will not qualify for prizes.

If you see something that confuses you or are not sure if something is allowed in the game PM the host with your question. I will be happy to answer it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:17 pm

Roles:
Poison Ivy: Role Blocker; with her deadly kiss you’ll cause inmates to sleep for the day, missing the chance to vote or have their role’s ability for the day. Chance of success 40%, does not work on Killer Croc. Please send in your pm early because it could effect others. If you role block a detective they will not receive the clue for the next round, not the current.

Joker: Double Role; with his love of chaos and affinity for manipulation the Joker can convince you to stuff the ballot box and work twice as hard for half the reward. Chance of success 40%, does not work on Zsasz. If an inmate is hit they will not be informed there vote will simple count twice. If a special role is hit they will be informed. Please send in your pm early because it could effect others.

Batman: Jailer; Once every two rounds Batman can attempt to return an inmate to the Asylum. Chance of Success 60%. Whenever an inmate is successfully returned Batman discovers a clue leading to a killer. every even round

Ra’s al Ghul: Immortal; As Ra’s al Ghul the killer cannot kill you, a kill card will not kill you. However you can still escape from the Asylum. If someone attempts to kill you it will be reported as you being saved. His immortality can be blocked.
(sorry for any confusion caused on my part. Something was added for a few hours that was not meant to be there it was a thought I had about what I could have done for the role and I chose to type it here instead of the word document I have of the roles. It was submitted onto the actual page on accident. It was a huge mishap on my part and I feel truly sorry for putting people through. I feel aweful)

Riddler: Detective; The Riddler will receive clues about one of the killers in the form of riddles. He will get one automatic ‘escape card’ to free an inmate from the Asylum. Escape card can only be used to free someone from the asylum. It can not be used to bring them back.

Catwoman: Detective; As catwoman you will ‘steal’ information from the guards about one of the killers. She will get one automatic ‘escape card’ to free an inmate from the Asylum. Escape card can only be used to free someone from the asylum. It can not be used to bring them back.

Two-Face: Detective/killer; Every round Two-Face will get to choose from being a detective or a killer, they will submit what role they would like to try to do that round. Chance of success 50%, if successful they will receive a clue or the ability to kill someone that round. Be careful of your split personality though as the clue might lead to yourself… If unsuccessful you are treated as a normal inmate for the round. If successful you receive a clue the next round/have the ability to kill this round

Scarecrow: Doctor; Scarecrow can choose to save someone each round; the person he chooses vote will not count that round. If he saves someone who has had there role/vote doubled for the round he only blocks 1 vote.

Professor Hugo Strange: Doctor; Professor Strange can choose to save someone each round. He can also choose to give up this power to discover the role of one player.

Mr. Freeze: Doctor; Mr. Freeze can choose to save someone each round. He can give up his power to bring another player back to life. His life, however, has and always will revolve around his wife. He will do anything to protect her. Anything that happens to Nora also happens to Mr. Freeze
Nora Fries: victim of circumstance; Nora has no power or real control of her life. She must rely on Mr. Freeze but that reliance can be deadly as anything that happens to Mr. Freeze happens to her. Will be informed of anything that happens to mr. freeze.

The Penguin: jester; the Penguin pms the host everyday with the name of a player and a role, The Penguin is then told either yes or no if the player is that role. Can be a type of role (killer,doctor) or a certain character (poison ivy/joker)

Mad Hatter: Puppeteer, Once every two rounds the Mad Hatter can Pm the host with the name of a player and who they want them to vote for. That person’s vote will be recorded that way. every even round

Zsasz: killer; pms the host every day with who they would like to kill. Being as he is insane he is immune to the Joker’s manipulation

Killer Croc: killer; pms the host every day with who they would like to kill. With his immunity to poisons he is not affected by Poison Ivy.

Bane: mortician; can pm the host with the name of someone who has been killed to find out what their role was.

Inmates: citizens; votes every day to try to find who is killing their own and release them into Gotham so they can go wreak havoc in the city instead of in the asylum.

Some information has been added to clear up any questions that have been asked  

Harleen Quinzel MD

Harleen Quinzel MD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:18 pm

During the game there will be chances to win items either by RNG or through mini games. These are the items that will be available.

Items:
Diversion- This item can be used to either help sneak an inmate into the Asylum or to ‘help’ them escape it. You can save this item to use whenever you please. There will only be three given out throughout the game and will be in later rounds.

Shiv – This item can be used to kill anyone you please. You can save this item to use whenever you please. There will only be three given out throughout the game and will be in later rounds.

Lazarus Pit – It seems you have come across a Lazarus Pit with the ability to bring back anyone from death’s door… will you use it on yourself or another…? You can save this item to use whenever you please. There will only be three given out throughout the game and will be in later rounds.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:19 pm

Escaped(jailed):
wildgoat
aMiraLee
stephydiane
Sparrow Puppy
darkraven120
Captain Tohru Honda
Your Hott Mom
ephemerai bliss
-Candii_Sweet-

Killed:
Artistic Wizard
-Candii_Sweet-
momo-ai13
I ZZZ I
Pheregames
Ryo_kazuka
Elyralith
heckal2
Dark_Aoekae
123Jimmy321
Janjiz
Noir VII
I Natsu I
Dreaming Over
ochrysanthe
Caught and Put in Solitary Confignment (DQ):
Corrine Rue
-Laced Autumn
Useless_keyblader
Fluitare
Sai the Hokage

Harleen Quinzel MD

Harleen Quinzel MD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:20 pm

Votes:
Round 8

Sparrow Puppy:
drakokatze:
xserethielle:
pandelic dj:
jackalust:
janjiz:
xstarrii:
xniccolo ammaniti:

Round 7

-Candii_Sweet-: Jackalust
drakokatze: -Candii_Sweet-
xserethielle:-Candii_Sweet-
pandelic dj: -Candii_Sweet-
jackalust: -Candii_Sweet-
xstarrii: -Candii_Sweet-
xniccolo ammaniti:-Candii_Sweet-

Round 6

Dreaming Over: ephemerai bliss
drakokatze: ephemerai bliss
serethielle:
x123jimmy321: noir VII
pandelic dj: noir VII
xephemerai bliss:
xxochrysanthe: ephemerai bliss
xI Natsu I: ephemerai bliss
xJanjiz: ephemerai bliss
jackalust: noir VII
xstarrii: ephemerai bliss
xniccolo ammaniti: noir VII
noir VII: ephemerai bliss

Round 5

Dark_Aoekae: EphemeraI Bliss
Dreaming Over: your hott mom
drakokatze: your hott mom
serethielle:your hott mom
x123jimmy321: starrii
your hott mom: starrii
xxsai the hokage:
pandelic dj: noir VII
xephemerai bliss: your hott mom
xxochrysanthe: captain tohru honda
xI Natsu I: your hott mom
xJanjiz: Starrii
jackalust: your hott mom
xstarrii: your hott mom
niccolo ammaniti:
xcaptain tohru honda: ephemerai bliss
noir VII: your hott mom

Round 4

Dark_Aoekae: EphemeraI Bliss
Dreaming Over: sparrow puppy
darkraven120: starrii
drakokatze: Sparrow Puppy
serethielle: Sparrow Puppy
x123jimmy321: Sparrow Puppy
xelyralith: ephemerai bliss
your hott mom: ephemerai bliss
xxsai the hokage: Starrii
pandelic dj: ephemerai bliss
ephemerai bliss:
xxochrysanthe: starii
xI Natsu I: sparrow puppy
xJanjiz: ephemerai bliss
jackalust: Sparrow Puppy
xstarrii: sparrow puppy
niccolo ammaniti: sparrow puppy
xcaptain tohru honda: EphemeraI Bliss
heckal2: EphemeraI Bliss
sparrow puppy: starrii
noir VII: Sparrow Puppy

Round 3

Dark_Aoekae: StephyDiane
Dreaming Over: StephyDiane
darkraven120: StephyDiane
xxfluitare:
drakokatze: StephyDiane
serethielle: StephyDiane
x123jimmy321: StephyDiane
xelyralith: StephyDiane
your hott mom: niccolo ammaniti
xsai the hokage:
pandelic dj: heckal2
ephemerai bliss: StephyDiane
xochrysanthe:
xxuseless_keyblader:
I Natsu I:
xxLaced Autumn:
xJanjiz: useless_keyblader
jackalust: StephyDiane
starrii:
xryo_kazuka: Dark_aoekae
niccolo ammaniti: StephyDiane
captain tohru honda:
stephydiane: niccolo ammaniti
pheregames:
heckal2: StephyDiane
sparrow puppy: StephyDiane
xxcorrine rue:
noir VII: StephyDiane

Round 2

momo-ai13: l ZZZ l
Dark_Aoekae: drakokatze
l ZZZ l: ochrysanthe
Dreaming Over: amiralee
darkraven120: amiralee
xfluitare:
drakokatze: amiralee
serethielle: heckal2
x123jimmy321: drakokatze
xelyralith: stephydiane
your hott mom: Laced Autumn
amiralee: Dreaming Over
sai the hokage:
pandelic dj: Captain tohru honda
ephemerai bliss: amiralee
ochrysanthe:
xuseless_keyblader:
I Natsu I: amiralee
xLaced Autumn:
xJanjiz: amiralee
jackalust: AMiraLee
starrii: amiralee
ryo_kazuka:
niccolo ammaniti: amiralee
captain tohru honda: starrii
stephydiane: noir VII
pheregames: drakokatze
heckal2: drakokatze
sparrow puppy: ochrysanthe
xcorrine rue:
noir VII: amiralee

Round 1:
momo-ai13: wildgoat
-Candii_Sweet-: wildgoat
Dark_Aoekae: wildgoat
l ZZZ l: ochrysanthe
Artistic Wizard: wildgoat
Dreaming Over: wildgoat
wildgoat: Ryo_Kazuka
darkraven120: wildgoat
fluitare:
drakokatze: ochrysanthe
serethielle: corrin rue
123jimmy321:
elyralith:
your hott mom: wildgoat
amiralee: heckal2
sai the hokage: wildgoat
pandelic dj: Useless_Keyblader
ephemerai bliss: Wildgoat
ochrysanthe: -Candii_Sweet-
useless_keyblader:
I Natsu I: Wildgoat
Laced Autumn:
Janjiz:
jackalust: Fluitare
starrii: ochrysanthe
ryo_kazuka: wildgoat
niccolo ammaniti: -Candii_Sweet-
captain tohru honda: ochrysanthe
stephydiane: wildgoat
pheregames: l ZZZ l
heckal2: Wildgoat
sparrow puppy: ochrysanthe
corrine rue:
noir VII: wildgoat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:21 pm

Achievements: Complete these to win an extra prize.

Thrice Defied: Die or escape 3 times in the game
Won by:

Died Laughing: Be the first to vote for all three killers in the game...but still die
Won by:

Mortality's Over Rated: Be the first to survive being targeted by the killers...not once, but twice!
Won by:-Candii_Sweet-

Doctor, Doctor, Give me the News: Be the first to have A Doctor try to protect you...but still die.
Won By:

This Ain't No Place for a Hero: As a killer kill off two roles who can receive clues.
Won By:drakokatze

Just What The Doctors Ordered Be the First to use your role or item to rescue a doctor from death's door
Won By:

Secret Achievement (Death and the Maidens): Die when you were immortal
Won By:-Candii_Sweet-

Secret Achievement(Double Down in Killer Town):Double a killers role not once, but twice!
Won By:

Secret Achievement(Robin, Is that you?):As Batman only bring back Civilians to Arkham
Won By:

Page 69
Won By:EphemeraI Bliss

Page 100:

Won By: -Candii_Sweet-

Harleen Quinzel MD

Harleen Quinzel MD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:22 pm

FAQ's

How do I vote in this game?

Simply use this form and post in the thread!

[quote="Harleen Quinzel MD"][/quote]

Dr. Quinzel, I think I saw [color=red]Person[/color] kill someone last night. Just in case you wanted to know.

So it will look something like this

Harleen Quinzel MD

Dr. Quinzel, I think I saw bloodysword4 kill someone last night. Just in case you wanted to know.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:22 pm

Arkham Asylum Inmates:

Username: momo-ai13
Nickname: momo
Link to profile (for easy access for players): link
Have you played mafia games before?: yes
What role would you like to get: Penguin or Batman
What role would you not like to get: anyone but killer or inmate
What is your favorite color: purple

Username: -Candii_Sweet-
Nickname: Candii
Link to profile (for easy access for players): Here's the link
Have you played mafia games before?: Too many to count.
What role would you like to get: Ra’s al Ghul because it's op
What role would you not like to get: Detective because I'm bad at sharing clues becuase I'm greedy
What is your favorite color:Pink! <3

Username: Dark_Aoekae
Nickname: Aoe
Link to profile (for easy access for players): http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/dark_aoekae/2286859/
Have you played mafia games before?: Yes
What role would you like to get: Catwoman. I love Catwoman. Catwoman is so cool. Or a killer or something. Though personally I like Deadpool best of the super-types
What role would you not like to get: Inmate xD
What is your favorite color:Sparkley rainbows biggrin

Username: l ZZZ l
Nickname: Z
Link to profile (for easy access for players):http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/l-zzz-l/8217831/
Have you played mafia games before?: once, not very organize, didn't even get a death scene after being killed, hopefully this game is more organize.
What role would you like to get: Ra’s al Ghul
What role would you not like to get: Nora Fries
What is your favorite color: the color of my avatar

Username: Artistic Wizard
Nickname: Art or Wiz
Link to profile (for easy access for players): HERE
Have you played mafia games before?: Yes smile
What role would you like to get: Penguin, Riddler or Poison Ivy, or Two-face I guess smile
What role would you not like to get: Inmate xp , Nora Fries
What is your favorite color:Blue <3

Username: Dreaming Over
Nickname: ???
Link to profile (for easy access for players) : Here
Have you played mafia games before? : Yeah
What role would you like to get:Killer/Detective/Doctor
What role would you not like to get:Inmate
What is your favorite color: Black and White

Username: wildgoat
Nickname: goat?
Link to profile (for easy access for players): harhar
Have you played mafia games before?: yes only once in another guild!! it was so fun but i was really bad at it ):
What role would you like to get: batman BANE eek or killer croc or anything really
What role would you not like to get: all are good, even inmate:3
What is your favorite color: greeeeeeen and red

Username:darkraven120
Nickname:dark or jay
Link to profile (for easy access for players): darks profile
Have you played mafia games before?:no
What role would you like to get:any, joker, riddler, scarecrow, robin
What role would you not like to get: batgirl, any is fine really
What is your favorite color: orange

Username: My name’s Fluitare.
Nickname: But you can call me Fluitare.
Link to profile (for easy access for players):Clicky
Have you played mafia games before?: Yes, both real-life and Gaia.
What role would you like to get: Ra’s, very much. Secondary choices the Penguin or Catwoman/Riddler.
What role would you not like to get: Mr. or Mrs. Freeze, Ivy, Dr. Strange, an inmate, or the Joker. Please and thank you.
What is your favorite color: Sky blue. Proper sky blue, which varies from pearl-grey to brilliant sapphire. Not the disgustingly saccharine neon thing that some people mistake for sky-coloured.

Username: Drakokatze
Nickname: Drako
Link to profile (for easy access for players): linkage
What role would you like to get: No preference (there should be a sketch artist role xd ). or maybe the Mad hatter? (cause amazing hats ftw ;p )
What role would you not like to get: not Mrs. Freeze xd
What is your favorite color:Red or burgundy~

Username: Serethielle
Nickname: Sere
Link to profile (for easy access for players): Serethielle
What role would you like to get: special roles
What role would you not like to get: common goers
What is your favorite color variation: /cougheditedcough
Caribbean aquamarine variation
Because single colors are boring. You need a whole lineup of hues to bring out the passion.

Username:123jimmy321
Nickname:Jimmy
Link to profile I guess if you want to make things easy. :
Have you played mafia games before?:Maybe
What role would you like to get:Any I'm just that easy to work with. wink
What role would you not like to get:I can work with anything so I don't care.
What is your favorite color:Blue.

Username: Elyralith
Nickname: Ely
Link to profile (for easy access for players): Here you go guys c:
Have you played mafia games before?: Yep!~
What role would you like to get: Ohh...something fun! Like the mad hatter XD
What role would you not like to get: The inmate c: But I don't really mind, hehe <3
What is your favorite color: Blue/Black/White Hope I can have more than one!~

Username: Your hott Mom
Nickname: Sugar Tits
Link to profile (for easy access for players): [X]
What role would you like to get: any
What role would you not like to get: inmate
What is your favorite color:silver and gold

Username: aMiraLee
Nickname: Mira or Lee/color]
Link to profile (for easy access for players): http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/amiralee/12802076/
Have you played mafia games before?: two times
What role would you like to get: any
What role would you not like to get: nothing

Username:Sai The Hokage
Nickname:Red or Sai
Link to profile (for easy access for players):
Have you played mafia games before?:YES!!! Its so much fun!
What role would you like to get:Batman, Joker, or Two-Face
What role would you not like to get: Inmates
What is your favorite color:Red or Midnight Blue

Username: Pandelic DJ
Nickname: Most people call me DJ, though I do accept Pande at times.
Link to profile (for easy access for players): Profile Link Here
Have you played mafia games before?: Yes I have! Even hosted one ^^
What role would you like to get: The Riddler, Two-Face and Bane sound like a really fun role to play. Also any of the angels would be great. xD
What role would you not like to get: The Mad-Hatter, Mr.Freeze/His Wife, or Batman.
What is your favorite color: This would be a tough question since I like many shades of blue. o.o

Username: Ephemerai Bliss
Nickname: Bliss
Link to profile (for easy access for players): http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/ephemerai-bliss/19242296/
What role would you like to get: Ra’s al Ghul
What role would you not like to get: Nora Fries or Mr. Freeze
What is your favorite color: light blue

Username: ochrysanthe
Nickname: ochr
Link to profile (for easy access for players):http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/ochrysanthe/36311771/
Have you played mafia games before?: not really, but I wanna
What role would you like to get: doctor/guardian angel/anything
What role would you not like to get: none

Username: Useless_Keyblader
Nickname: lala
Link to profile (for easy access for players): Profile
Have you played mafia games before?: nope
What role would you like to get: Zsasz
What role would you not like to get:Nora Fries
What is your favorite color: dark red

Username: I Natsu I
Nickname:natsu or summer
Link to profile (for easy access for players): profile
Have you played mafia games before?: yup
What role would you like to get: oOOoooO any rly
What role would you not like to get: nora fries/mr freeze
What is your favorite color: teal ^_^

Username:-Laced Autumn
Nickname: Ellie
Link to profile (for easy access for players):http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/laced-autumn/29448512/
Have you played mafia games before?: No, but I'd like to.
What role would you like to get:Two face/ Inmate.
What role would you not like to get: Ra’s al Ghul
What is your favorite color: Light Blue

Username: JanJiz
Nickname: Jan
Link to profile (for easy access for players): Link
Have you played mafia games before?: Yep ^_^
What role would you like to get: Batman or Ra’s al Ghul. Batman..because well Batman. lol. and Ra’s al Ghul cause who wouldn't want to be immortal, ya? XD
What role would you not like to get: Honestly doesn't matter what role I get. I just love playing these games =)
What is your favorite color: Take a guess.

Username: Jackalust
Nickname: jessehello
Link to profile (for easy access for players): www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/jackalust/
What role would you like to get: idc make me a kitten if u have to
What role would you not like to get: anti-kitten. anything against kittens is against my beliefs. keep it kitten friendly and anything is g00d for me
What is your favorite color: neon-brown

Username: STARRII
Nickname: star!
Link to profile (for easy access for players): http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/starrii/2751845/
Have you played mafia games before?: oui!
What role would you like to get: please let me have a cute role 3nodding
What role would you not like to get: anything not cute emotion_zombie
What is your favorite color:sometimes orange sometimes purple um PINK :big heart: yellow-green is also very nice 3nodding

Username:Ryo_Kazuka
Nickname:The Mad Ryo
Link to profile (for easy access for players):http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/ryo_kazuka/24974519/
Have you played mafia games before?:Yes, i have
What role would you like to get: I prefer not to....
What role would you not like to get: Something that im expecting...
What is your favorite color: Beige and Chocolate...

Username:Niccolo Ammaniti
Nickname: PJ
Link to profile (for easy access for players): http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/niccolo-ammaniti/19304753/?_gaia_t_=718
What role would you like to get: Killer, Angel, or Detective, Ra’s al Ghul, orrrr two-face :3
What role would you not like to get: Inmate, Nora/Freeze
What is your favorite color: green

Username: Captain tohru honda
Nickname: Captain
Link to profile (for easy access for players):http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/captain-tohru-honda/16257646/
Have you played mafia games before?:yes
What role would you like to get:Killer Croc
What role would you not like to get: Inmates

Username: StephyDiane
Nickname: Stephy
Link to profile: Clicky Here Darlings
Have you played mafia games before?: Yes, Most of the time I LOVE THEM
What role would you like to get: Hmmmm Poison Ivy, Two-Face, or Riddler biggrin
What role would you not like to get: Inmate
What is your favorite color: Purple & orange

Username: Pheregames
Nickname: Phere
Link to profile (for easy access for players): [X]
Have you played mafia games before?: yep
What role would you like to get: Two-Face
What role would you not like to get:Nora Fries
What is your favorite color: steelblue

Username:heckal2
Nickname: Sir Boogie
Link to profile (for easy access for players): http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/heckal2/11191590/
Have you played mafia games before?: Nope!
What role would you like to get:Bane or Zsasz
What role would you not like to get:inamte
What is your favorite color:Red.

Username: Sparrow Puppy
Nickname: Sparrow
Link to profile (for easy access for players): Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr
What role would you like to get: The Penguin or Killer Croc
What role would you not like to get: I dunno
What is your favorite color: Blue or Red

Username:corrine rue
Nickname:rue
Link to profile (for easy access for players):http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/corrine-rue/34943147/
Have you played mafia games before?:nope
What role would you like to get: harley quinn
What role would you not like to get:im fine with anything
What is your favorite color:bright purple

Username: Noir VII
Nickname: Noir
Link to profile (for easy access for players): Noir VII's Profile
Have you played mafia games before?: Yes.
What role would you like to get: Mr. Freeze
What role would you not like to get: Prof. Hugo Strange
What is your favorite color: Black

Harleen Quinzel MD

Harleen Quinzel MD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:24 pm

Round Highlights

Things such as anons or important conversations might end up here... be careful what you say.

R1:

An anon! A Clue! ...two? Which could be real?!?
[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

"Here's a riddle to find the Croc, he looks for allies but don't be fooled, the Croc is full of croc, and must be stopped. So riddle me this, whats Buried Alive and gains income?"

So i noticed the Buried Alive part is capitalized and it made me thing of that one show hoarding: buried alive. So I think maybe the killer might be a hoarder?

Please post the anon so that everyone can help

~The Riddler

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

here's this item btw- i think it's pretty nice~
<3
here's the clue i recieved.
Hear me hear me little friend
A clue for you, so please step in.
Killer Croc has caused a fuss
We must get him away from us.
But the puzzle&��s not easy you see
So here&��s a riddle to you, from me.
How cute how quant
Oh what a saint
from The Riddler who you quote posted~

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Arkham Inmates and there roles

momo-ai13 - Prof. Strange
Candii_Sweets -Ra's al Ghul
Dark_Aoekae - inmate
l ZZZ l - inmate
Artistic Wizard - twoface
Dreaming Over - inmate/scarecrow
wildgoat - penguin
darkraven120 - bane
fluitare - inmate
drakokatze - zsasz
serethielle - poison ivy
123jimmy321 - mr. freeze
elyralith - inmate
your hott mom - mad hatter
amiralee - inmate
sai the hokage - inmate
pandelic dj - inmate
ephemerai bliss - joker
ochrysanthe - riddler
useless_keyblader - scarecrow
I Natsu I - inmate
Laced Autumn - inmate
Janjiz - nora
jackalust - killer croc
starrii - inmate
ryo_kazuka - batman
niccolo ammaniti - inmate
captain tohru honda - inmate
stephydiane - inmate
pheregames - catwoman
heckal2 - inmate
sparrow puppy - inmate
corrine rue - inmate
noir VII - inmate

Harleen Quinzel MD

Harleen Quinzel MD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:26 pm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:28 pm

Harleen Quinzel MD

Harleen Quinzel MD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:29 pm

T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff