Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Arkham A: Killer alliance wins with Jackalust & Drakokatze Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jackalust
Crew

IRL Bunny

14,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:04 am
l ZZZ l
So I was killed early in round 2 b/c....

I was not in an alliance? But last time I was, it got me killed. Either way gets me killed. XD
We didnt want to wipe our competition all in one swipe, that would make it obvious who we had in the alliance & subsequently more obvious who was in the large alliance.

You were just a random pick I felt could've been a major role. We would know whatever bane checked, so I killed you out of my own curiosity. We did this until we killed Pheregames who was the other detective.

At that point it was a matter of statistics & the roles we knew in order to eliminate Batman. While I don't know who batman was, it's safe to say we eliminated them in our sweep to prevent them from using their power.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:06 pm
Harleen Quinzel MD

Can we have a list of who was what role? Pls and thanks ^_^  

JanJiz
Captain

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

l ZZZ l

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:08 pm
Jackalust
l ZZZ l
So I was killed early in round 2 b/c....

I was not in an alliance? But last time I was, it got me killed. Either way gets me killed. XD
We didnt want to wipe our competition all in one swipe, that would make it obvious who we had in the alliance & subsequently more obvious who was in the large alliance.

You were just a random pick I felt could've been a major role. We would know whatever bane checked, so I killed you out of my own curiosity. We did this until we killed Pheregames who was the other detective.

At that point it was a matter of statistics & the roles we knew in order to eliminate Batman. While I don't know who batman was, it's safe to say we eliminated them in our sweep to prevent them from using their power.

Yea...I still wondering who's batman...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

no offense, but I don't think he/she did much...there wasn't even much clues...unless I'm missing something...and was anyone even revived?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:18 pm
Holy s**t.
So I just found out, Herrliche, made fraudulent purchases on Gaia upwards to $20,000!!
How does that happen?? I am so curious now! rofl

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

-Candii_Sweet-

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:50 pm
momo-ai13
Holy s**t.
So I just found out, Herrliche, made fraudulent purchases on Gaia upwards to $20,000!!

Wow, she's going to jail over gaia pixels. Okay.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:51 pm
-Candii_Sweet-
momo-ai13
Holy s**t.

It's gonna be interesting.. she's under 18.  

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

-Candii_Sweet-

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm
momo-ai13
-Candii_Sweet-
momo-ai13
Holy s**t.

I don't see the point in breaking the rules for items/gold anymore. Like I'mma be honest back in the day I used to be a straight up hacker who hosted fake giveaways and logged their passwords via re-logging in. But 3 months later I got banned every-time and it's only a matter of time before it catches up with you.. HOWEVER, breaking the LAW for gaia pixels is just retarded and I am losing hope for the young generation.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:03 pm
-Candii_Sweet-
momo-ai13
-Candii_Sweet-
momo-ai13
Holy s**t.

I don't see the point in breaking the rules for items/gold anymore. Like I'mma be honest back in the day I used to be a straight up hacker who hosted fake giveaways and logged their passwords via re-logging in. But 3 months later I got banned every-time and it's only a matter of time before it catches up with you.. HOWEVER, breaking the LAW for gaia pixels is just retarded and I am losing hope for the young generation.

What I don't get is how Gaia didn't catch her sooner! 20k is a lot of money. rofl
It sucks... she was apparently someone who donated a lot. All the accounts she affected, dear lord.
I saw someone say she gave them 100mil pure. She also AB art auctions. She caused so much damage it's ridiculous.
Though I've read a few people say the admins are letting them keep their gold. Makes sense, it would be so unfair to take away gold away from an artist after they completed the art.
I dunno if you looked at the thread at all, but she claimed botting for her ban.. Zero Omega came in and brought what she did to light. So many people's opinions of her changed instantly, haha.
It's crazy!!

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Jackalust
Crew

IRL Bunny

14,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:19 am
momo-ai13
Holy s**t.
Herr wasnt the only user who used the virtual piggy exploit. One who I was friends with was the one who discovered the exploit initially & they did over 20k in one month. They personally killed the price of Cherubics just to piss people.

While some people used it to get rich, others used the exploit just because it was funny to them with what they could do with the results.

Basically every Custom SDPlus box was purchased from one of these users with the VP exploit. It's unlikely Gaia will bring the box back because they understand just how few people ACTUALLY bought the box with money (instead of the exploit).

But yeah the exploit has been prominent since before June of this year. If it was caught sooner perhaps people who profited off of these people would be banned, but there is just way too many of them for Gaia to do anything other than ban the actual exploiters.

I can name quite a few well known 'exchange' people who would easily get banned were those who got free s**t from the exploiters banned. Most of them were aware that the items given to them were gotten through the exploit too.

L0L  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:21 am
User Image
*tumbleweeds through thread*  

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:55 am
Jackalust
momo-ai13
Holy s**t.
Herr wasnt the only user who used the virtual piggy exploit. One who I was friends with was the one who discovered the exploit initially & they did over 20k in one month. They personally killed the price of Cherubics just to piss people.

While some people used it to get rich, others used the exploit just because it was funny to them with what they could do with the results.

Basically every Custom SDPlus box was purchased from one of these users with the VP exploit. It's unlikely Gaia will bring the box back because they understand just how few people ACTUALLY bought the box with money (instead of the exploit).

But yeah the exploit has been prominent since before June of this year. If it was caught sooner perhaps people who profited off of these people would be banned, but there is just way too many of them for Gaia to do anything other than ban the actual exploiters.

I can name quite a few well known 'exchange' people who would easily get banned were those who got free s**t from the exploiters banned. Most of them were aware that the items given to them were gotten through the exploit too.

L0L

Oh wow, Virtual Piggy, eh?
That explains why the custom Gaian box disappeared.. damn I actually wanted one. rofl
I still don't get how Gaia didn't catch it sooner. That is a lot of money.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:14 pm
Officially Locking this thread. CONGRATS to all the winners. If you guys want to keep chatting please use the Mafia Chat thread in the guild.

Next Mafia game will be Christmas themed and will be held in T3h Vending Guild hosted by Niccolo Ammaniti and myself. =)

We will probably start requests for joining this weekend so make sure you are in T3h Vending Guild by then because we will only be allowing members of TVG to enter.

Please make sure if you are new to TVG and you are applying to join the guild make sure you fill out the application for joining correctly. There are three questions you must answer or you will be declined, no exceptions. If you have any questions about how to join please Pm or quote me before you try to apply if you mess up the app you will be declined and won't be able to reapply for 2 weeks and the game will probably already be done by then.

I will quote all of you in the Mafia chat once we start accepting apps for the Christmas game!

heart  

JanJiz
Captain

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff